RAMS BOTTLED WATER & COOLERS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Rams Bottled Water & Coolers
There may be more reports for "Rams Bottled Water & Coolers"
For more results perform a general search for "Rams Bottled Water & Coolers"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 25 2017
home first insurance mold and water leaks maryville Tennessee
Author: West Virginia Prefabricated Homes: home first insurance maryville, Tennessee

Mar 20 2017
Water department Ongoing financial raping Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: Garvey Real Estate Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Mar 18 2017
AquaTru AquaTru, Water Purification System Internet
Author: Manassas, Virginia Appliances: AquaTru Internet

Mar 18 2017
Pidpa www.pidpa.be water providerklant@pidpa.be T 0800 90 300 F 03 260 60 00 Illegal blackmail and money extortion by the belgian water company - pidpa.be Antwerp, Belgium Nationwide
Author: Antwerp, Alabama Customer: Pidpa Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Blue Water Gold Austin Texas Author: Tempe, Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Blue Water Gold Austin, Texas

Mar 16 2017
Blue Water Gold,LLC Joel Duncan, Keith Byer, John Byer Deceitfull practices , Internet False Information Author: los angeles, California Financial Services: Blue Water Gold Internet

Mar 13 2017
Mopaba express Rams ventures Don't work here Hammond Indiana Author: Alexander, Arkansas Trucking Companies: Mopaba express Mannond, Indiana

Mar 10 2017
Flamingo Water Park Resort Charging deposits you don't get back Kissimmee Florida Contacted Credit Card Author: Blair, Nebraska Hotel: Flamingo Water Park Resort Kissimmee, Florida

Mar 07 2017
Flying Wheels Travel markets to people with disabilities; abondoned in van; no water; no way to leave hot van Owatonna Minnesota Flying Wheels Travel should be shut down now Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Travel Agencies: Flying Wheels Travel Owatonna, Minnesota

Mar 06 2017
Faye Gordon, Mark Solomon, Auqa -Pur Water and Air Auqa - Pur Water and AirFaye Gordon, Mark Solomon BEWARE Faye Gordon, Mark Solomon ordered Cabinets and Quartz for there apartment Chicago IL. Illinois Author: South hollandc, Illinois Customer: Faye Gordon, Mark Solomon, Auqa -Pur Water and Air Chicago IL., Illinois

Mar 04 2017
Coast Dental I got charged for procedures I refused and they make you sign the proposal and the use It for charges. I was charged 30.00 for a medication I refused with Krystal I did not want to get XRas because I was going to changgge Dentist and m Insurance cover 1 per year and Krystal made me do It Stating that It was Ilegal not doing the x ras. All they want is money. After my procedure I wanted to spit, Krystal told me It was m own saliva she did not give me a cup of water I hate to swallow with blood in m mouth. the areas were not neet and clean it was dusty they dont describe your share and the insurance care oon the proposal and the do not refund what the charge extra even if is your credit. Deltona Florida Author: Deltona, Florida Dental Services: Coast Dental Deltona, Florida

Mar 04 2017
Chicago Water & Fire Restoration located in Elmhurst, IL Chicago Water & Fire Restoration is not transparent and is deceptive Elmhurst Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Building Services: Chicago Water & Fire Restoration Elmhurst, Illinois

Mar 01 2017
Citzens gass company Utility company water gass trash Indianapolis Indiana Gass Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Customer: Citzens gass company

Feb 28 2017
Woods and water services Regina L Cook Blaine Burley Melanie walker We had a group of five hunters drive ten hours each way to come down to what we expected to be a great hunting facility. we were told that 90 to 95 percent get pigs and that couldn't be more of a LIE!!! for the two days of hunting not one person in my group saw a pig, This place is a joke we spent 2500 dollars for absolutely nothing we didn't even stay at the lodge. when we asked for a refund they told us no. Any one looking to book a hunt please dont waste your money on these scam artists. I recommend going to a better quality hunting facility. they told us that they haven't had very good luck with the wind but they still continue to book hunts so they can get your money. Wrightsville Georgia Woods N Water Author: Charlestown, Indiana Fishing: Woods and water services Wrightsville, Georgia

Feb 23 2017
Aqua Perfection (Ben Shawa) Ben Shawa/ Bad promotor on run/ Con man Shawa Ben the water guy Rip off, Con man, Scam Byron Center Michigan
Author: Cutlerville , Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Aqua Perfection (Ben Shawa) Byron Center , Michigan

Feb 23 2017
Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY I hired this person Joe Nolan to attach my well to my brand new construction of my house. In our initial verbal coversation.... He said he would run the well water before attaching it to the house. He never did this..... He first lied about it point bl He did such horrible job on my brand new house. He cut into my foundation beams saugerties New York
Author: Catskill, New York Small Business Services: Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY saugerties, New York

Feb 22 2017
Emergency Construction Repair Emergency Water Restoration Management of construction project Houston, Texas Author: Redondo Beach, California Consumer Services: Emergency Construction Repair Lawndale, CA 90260, California

Feb 22 2017
Livingston Mobile Home Community Unlawful rent and water increases. Brought rats in used homes they towed in. Lutz Florida Author: Lutz, Florida Mobile Home Parks: Livingston Mobile Home Community Lutz, Florida

Feb 21 2017
Eddie Baker try to sell me a rv with water and possible structure damage and will not return 300 dollar holding deposit Manchester Tennessee Author: new concord, Kentucky RV Dealers: Eddie Baker Manchester, Tennessee

Feb 16 2017
Lago Del Oro Water Company Fraudulent water Company Tucson / Saddlebrook Arizona Author: Catalina, Arizona Utility Companies: Lago Del Pro Water Company Tucson , Arizona

Feb 16 2017
Wells Fargo Teneasha Leak at local branch on Hwy 64 Arlington, Tenn. Also main office/ head quarters/ Claims/ Loss Department. Wells Fargo Delays Endorsement of Our Insurance Claim Check Due to Extreme Water Damage / Due to Burst Pipes in Attic Des Moines , IA & Hwy 64 in Arlington, Tennessee Nationwide Author: Cordova, Tennessee Attorney Generals: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
gold metal plumbing STAY AWAY 2200 dollar simple hot water heater install riped off my 84 year old parents new jersey Details Author: Edison, New Jersey Plumbing: gold metal plumbing New Jersey

Feb 14 2017
Yes Energy Management Yardi Lived in Campen Springs, they riped us off on are water and sewer bills, they where over charging everything month and never sent the bills, sometimes sent them last min. Some nabors wore paying nothing compare to us. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Renton, Washington Utility Companies: Yes Energy Management Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
The Connor hotel Brown running water Jerome Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona Hotel: The Connor hotel Jerome, Arizona

Feb 10 2017
AWHR AWHR is a lease co. I called and told them I replaced ther water heater and they contiune to bill me Ohio Author: Hopedale , Ohio Rental Supplies: AWHR ohio