Your Search | ray brandt nissan, premier nissan, north america nissan corp, better business bereau
There may be more reports for "ray brandt nissan, premier nissan, north america nissan corp, better business bereau"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "ray brandt nissan, premier nissan, north america nissan corp, better business bereau"

Organispiceblend.com Diesel spice.com Gave me fake product Swanee GA. Internet
Author: Central Islip , New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Organispiceblend.com Internet

Dec 06 2016
Sutherlin Nissan Mall of GA Sales Manager - Shelton Thacker Sales Manager - Shelton Thacker LIED to me!! Buford Georgia Author: Buford, Georgia Auto Dealers: Sutherlin Nissan Mall of GA Buford, Georgia

Dec 06 2016
Organicapiceblend.com Diesel spice.com They sold me stuff that I didn't order and what they sent was fake product Florida Georgia and Texas Internet Author: Central Islip , New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Organicapiceblend.com Internet

Dec 06 2016
ABH Pharma manufactured rice flour supplements instead of my formula. Brentwood New York Author: North Brunswick Township, New Jersey Manufacturers: ABH Pharma Brentwood, New York

Dec 06 2016
Megerle Shows Carolina Beach Boardwalk Amusement Park Illegally Mistreated, and Mispaid me as an everyday laborer/employee/ride operator Jacksonville/Wilmington Florida/North Carolina Author: New York Employment Services: Megerle Shows Wilmington, North Carolina

Dec 06 2016
Mbf Leasing LLC They tell you that they can lower your credit card fees. Make you sign a long lease for renting their credit card machine and don't let you out when you change your mind. They don't have early termation even if you are willing to pay. New York New York Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Processing Companies: Mbf leasing New York, New York

Dec 06 2016
Global Telecom Solutions-Dave Good guy to work with, just won't pay you for your work Marlton New Jersey Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Electrical Services: Global Telecom Solutions Marlton, New Jersey

Dec 06 2016
World Business Lenders, LLC World Business Lenders, Inc. World Business Lenders, WBL, wbl.com Lied about being approved for a business loan Jersey City New Jersey Author: Ponte Vedra, Florida Loans: World Business Lenders, LLC Jersey City, New Jersey

Dec 06 2016
Leif Johnson Ford Service Dept is a ripp off, scam, do not take your car there..replace parts that are perfectly fine... Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Better Business Bureau: Leif Johnson Ford Austin, Texas

xenonhids.com STAY AWAY - BAD BUSINESS Internet
Author: Indian Trail, North Carolina Auto Audio Electronics: xenonhids.com Internet

Dec 06 2016
1965 Ordered Mug On 11/12/16 , Paid 17.98 Charged to My Visa And Now 12/06/16 And No Mug At All . Clearwater FLORIDA Author: Orange City, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Rescuer's Club. Internet

Dec 06 2016
Nu Modern Skincare Renu Eye CreamRenuvaderm Unauthorized withdrawals from my bank account Internet Unfortunately--- Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Beauty Products: Nu Modern Skincare Internet

Dec 06 2016
FINANCE & LAW CONSULTING LIMITED Financial fraudIn 17. November 2016, my taiwan based client spoke to Mr.Grant Wilfort of ABC 74 LIMITED .,UK Ltd. and expressed his interest in confirming an order to acquire a Bank Guarantee for EUR $ 40 million. The client was sent a contract, which he discussed in detail with his attorney and decided to go ahead with it. ENGLAND Nationwide
Author: inode, Alabama Business Consultants: FINANCE & LAW CONSULTING LIMITED Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
Ray Charles Station / West Adams Post Office - 90016 dishonest, liars, game players, never delivered my package, package not available at the post office, was given poor instructions on the telephone, even the manager did not know what she was doing Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California United States Postal Service: Ray Charles Station / West Adams Post Office - 90016 Los Angeles, California

Dec 05 2016
The Variety Shop / GottaHaveItNow.com This company or companies from a single source (http://thevarietyshop.co/ and gottahavethisnow.com) are incredibly good in branding and being viral on social media. Their websites are equally convincing with limited quantities and listing the few remaining... Internet based.
Author: Tampa , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: The Variety Shop / GottaHaveItNow.com internet

Dec 05 2016
 I was taken advantage of...I am a senior citizen 76 years old and hooman Nissan lied and cheated me...I was told my vechile was certified...it wasn't.. I took my vechile back 3 times within 4 months of purchase because of the same problem..I purchased extra Warranty for my protection..now nothing I paid for, or was promised is getting fixed...a new motor is required on my vechile that I owed for less than 6 months.. Long Beach California Author: Bellflower, California Auto Warranty: Hooman Nissan Long Beach , California

Dec 05 2016
Donna morris Called three times total got hung up on twice when we wanted a better price when you go to pay they hang up on you and act like they can't hear you and speak very poor English Live in upstate New York and they are phillopines Nationwide
Author: Herkimer, New York Auto Audio Electronics: Donna morris Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Reds Garage Repair shop business put us OUT OF BUSINESS Port Chester New York Author: Cameron , North Carolina Truck Dealer Repair: Reds Garage Port Chester , New York

Dec 05 2016
Fraud - Tarbox Toyota and Anton Dushi, Ed Trabox, Anton Dushi, Dushi, Anton, Eddie Tarbox, Tarbox, Tarbox Auto Group, Known and Convicted Criminal Anton Dushi Runs Tarbox Toyota - Don't Buy Anything There! North Kingstown Rhode Island Author: South Kingstown, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Tarbox Toyota and Anton Dushi North Kingstown, Rhode Island

Dec 05 2016
Re/Max The Joe Ward Team Lied to my Realtor to con me out of money. Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Real Estate Services: Re/Max The Joe Ward Team Raleigh, North Carolina

Dec 05 2016
SPCA of Wake County Severely arthritic dog adopted to vet hospital employee (w/4 children) as healthy! Raleigh North Carolina
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Animal Shelters: SPCA of Wake County Raleigh, North Carolina

Diamond candles I got scammed on a 5,000 ring Durham North Carolina
Author: West Mifflin, Pennsylvania Liars: Diamond candles Durham, North Carolina

Dec 05 2016
sears they are cheating me in my money Nationwide Author: Monroe, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: sears Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
CommercialLeads Commercial Leads I paid $2,500.00 for 70 leads and have received NO LEADS that fit my parameters and only four total junk leads, they do not return my calls for a complete refund Jacksonville Florida Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Business Consultants: CommercialLeads Jacksonville, Florida

Dec 05 2016
Verizon Wireless Data Overage Out of Control Nationwide Author: Fargo, North Dakota Adult Web Site: Verizon Wireless Nationwide