Your Search | raymond parker, specialty imports

Jun 27 2016
Michael's Imports Sold me a broken SUV, lied to me then gave me the run around! Tallahassee Florida Author: Carrabelle , Florida Auto Dealers: Michael's Imports Tallahassee , Florida

Jun 26 2016
Lumera I have never recieved my order for eye serum but they sent me an email with confirmation number Internet Author: Parker, Colorado Drugstores: Lumera Internet

Jun 26 2016
coachmaxstores.com Chen JinzhongCheng Mei Feng No 24 LaneChenXiangQuPuTianShi Fujian 351100 FAKE COACH Purses and only sent 2 of the 5 items. Stole 453.00 China Internet Author: Cowtown, California Specialty Stores: coachmaxstores.com Internet

4, Report #195899

Jun 25 2016
Steven E. Parker, Cascade Corporate Services Llc. ,AAA Roofing, New Image Copy Center, And 4 More Stock fraud, bribery, non payment of bills (professional debtor) Marysville Washington
He scammed me too, his own family! Author: marysville, Washington Con Artists: Steven E. Parker, Cascade Corporate Services Llc. ,AAA Roofing, New Image Copy Center, And 4 More Marysville, Wa, Washington

Jun 25 2016
Event Resource Took my money and no inventory delivered Culver City California Author: Gobles, Michigan Specialty Stores: Event Resource Culver City, California

Jun 23 2016
Her Imports Atlanta -Alberto District Manager Bad Closures and Bad Customer Service Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Beauty Products: Her Imports Atlanta Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 22 2016
Bricks4kidz Franchise #435 Bricks4Kidz franchise (franchise #435 ran by Lily Skop) does is underwhelming. Legos were simply strewn on the floor of a smelly gym. There was zero personality out of the teacher. I got the feeling that this job was a bother. This Camp was nothing more than expensive daycare. Aurora, Parker, Centennial & Castle Rock, CO Internet
Author: Aurora, Colorado Camps & Campgrounds: Bricks4kidz Internet

Jun 21 2016
Raymond Jordan / Jordan's Appliances Durham BEWARE Raymond Jordan of Jordan's Appliances - FRAUD, THEFT, CROOKED Durham North Carolina Author: North Carolina Questionable Activities: Raymond Jordan / Jordan's Appliances Durham Durham, North Carolina

Jun 20 2016
County Imports- Gerard Motors- North County Imports- Super Sportz- Troy- Wayne- Mike- etc. Wrong moped, wrong color, scratched, no customer service, shipping lousey, stealing, false advertising! Norco California Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Motorcycles: County Imports

Jun 18 2016
Megamillion Clearing House Mr. Robert Parker, Jesse Miller Sent check saying I won money St. Lous Montana Author: Inkster, Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: Megamillion Clearing House St. Lous, Montana

11, Report #1312078

Jun 18 2016
goinstallmentloans Jack Parker called me and offer me an 8,000 loan.After they never deposited money in my account I found out this was a scam. before fall for a scam enter phone number of caller in google.This world is very sad when people prey on others, especially seniors. Monroeville Pennsylvania Author: Monroeville, Pennsylvania Wanted Criminals: goinstallmentloans Internet

12, Report #1312069

Jun 18 2016
Swisstimesr Total Scam Botswana Internet Author: Huntingdon, Alabama Specialty Stores: Swisstimesr Internet

Jun 16 2016
PR Diamond You don't get what you pay for Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Specialty Stores: PR Diamond Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 16 2016
Realjordans23.com This company sells counterfeit Air Jordan sneakers. They represent themselves to come from Minneapolis when in fact the company is in China. Internet Author: Johnstown , New York Specialty Stores: Realjordans23.com Internet

Jun 15 2016
All Bobble Heads http://www.allbobbleheads.com/AllBobbleHeadsAllBobbleHeads.com I bought a groupon for this company to make me a bobblehead of my daughter. I sent many pictures of my 5 year old daughter in many angles. They could not make it look anything like my daughter. Hicksville New York
Author: Visalia, California Arts & Crafts Stores: Specialty Stores: All Bobble Heads Hicksville, New York

Jun 13 2016
Shop Miami Style Stole my money! Miami (Coral Gables) Florida RESOLVED Author: Florida Specialty Stores: Shop Miami Style Florida

Jun 12 2016
goinstallmentloans senior loan officer goinstallment loans richard weber +1-619-488-5608. 323-306-7778 mark smith peter parker order #3138305 itunes cards 5,000 worth of itunes cards I got taken for bullied me. lie to me. false promise,s stoled from me and the bank san diego or east san diego CA Author: escondido, California Work Place Bullies: goinstallmentloans Internet

Jun 09 2016
SellTimberlandShoes.com Mary Babury Selltimberlandshoes.com and Mary Babury is a RIPOFF! Internet Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Specialty Stores: SellTimberlandShoes.com Internet

Jun 08 2016
PayPal Mycash PayPal PayPal Mycash Mycash premium _fax incomm Premium_fax@incomm.com Scam scammer money pit trap doesn't work  Nationwide Author: Chicago , Illinois Specialty Stores: PayPal Mycash Nationwide

Jun 08 2016
Hoverkicks Substandard Product/Excessively Poor Customer Service New York Internet
Author: Apple Valley, California Specialty Stores: Hoverkicks Internet

Sachamlynek Caps, Hats for Men Offers name brand hats, ships garbage Internet
Author: Bowser, British Columbia Specialty Stores: Sachamlynek Caps, Hats for Men Internet

Jun 07 2016
Mia Prom Horrible Workmanship, Scam Artists China Internet Author: Woodbury, New Jersey Specialty Stores: Mia Prom Internet

Jun 06 2016
kitchenaid whirlpool replacing coffeemaker greenville Ohio Author: florence, Kentucky Specialty Stores: kitchenaid greenville, Ohio

Jun 06 2016
X ray Tees X Ray Markers LLC RIP OFF! Ordered Xray Markers beginning of May, and have not heard anything. They took the money immediately but does not answer the phone or return emails. The voice mail is full so I can't leave a message. McGregor TX Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Specialty Stores: X ray Tees Internet

Jun 03 2016
Aircraft Spruce and Specialty Will Call front desk clerk ( Big guy behind desk) Unauthorized cc charge Failure to refund after error Creddited my account on a 3 day return. Not my card after telling me he did. Bad attitude not his problem. Corona California Author: Mojave, California Hobby Shops: Aircraft Spruce and Specialty Corona , California