Your Search | readers across america anthony "tony" velez

Dec 09 2016
651-303-1846 < Bad John caller Wanted all my info location and room number then was a total no show Mall of America , MN Internet Author: Saint cloud, Minnesota Liars: 651-303-1846 < Bad John caller Internet

Dec 09 2016
Cash America USA Timothy Jonestimothy.jones@thecashinsta.com Claim I owe 973.75 ????? New York Internet Author: Folkston, Georgia Loans: Cash America USA Internet

Dec 08 2016
Darc Ops Armory, Tony Thomas Darc Ops Armory took my money ,Amost $500, and never sent me my Nikon Optic! Darc Ops Armory is a fraudulent company, they stole my money and cannot be trusted! Shawnee Oklahoma Problem made right by Darc Ops Armory Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Guns & Ranges: Darc Ops Armory Shawnee, Oklahoma

Dec 08 2016
Kids smart gps watch, Rama Deals, Kidssmartgpswatch.com Never received item not responses from company. 3200 North America Drive, West Seneca, New York Internet
Author: Huntington Beach, California Internet Fraud: Kids smart gps watch Internet

Dec 08 2016
Tony Brummer Anthony Brummer, Anthony Joseph Brummer, Anthony J Brummer, Tony Brummer, B Square Roofing, Inc., Brummer Construction, Inc., Brummer Development, Rollmasters Manufacturing, BCI USA scam, fraud, theft Tony Brummer is my next door neighbor and I loaned him 7000.00 and he didnt pay me back ocala Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Loans: Tony Brummer ocala, Florida

6, Report #1342008

Dec 07 2016
Dukes Renovations LLC or Tony's Dukes Renovations LLC I got into a contract with Dukes Renovations LLC, PLEASE DO YOUR SELF A FAVORITE 'DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PEOPLE' Tony R dukes and with his wife Shawkina Kirby Dukes.  Run the other way. Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Consumer Services: Dukes Renovations LLC Florida

7, Report #1341951

DS water RIPOFF COSTA MESA California
Author: COSTA MESA, California Unusual Rip-Off: DS WATER AMERICA Nationwide

8, Report #1341955

Dec 07 2016
Student Deby Agency /Anthony Zavala Rip off, fraud, theft San Diego California Author: Denver, Colorado Loans: Student Deby Agency San Diego, California

Dec 06 2016
E Virtual services Anthony Hill, Anshul Choudly, April Hopkins, Job Stavinski. Lied to us, took money, and refused to do work Minnetonka Minnesota Author: york, Pennsylvania Internet Services: E Virtual services Minnetonka , Minnesota

Dec 04 2016
HOME PARTNERS OF AMERICA Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: HOME PARTNERS OF AMERICA Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Tony Touch painting and repair 301 Driver St Durham nc ripped off of 2000 and stiffed Durhan North Carolina Author: durham , North Carolina Butlers: Tony Touch painting and repair Durhan, North Carolina

Dec 03 2016
Paul Besancon AKA ironman global, tony stark, jack Bauer, Pete Besancon Paul Besancon is not currently a licensed CPA - Do not Trust him with your money Nationwide Author: round hill, Nevada Financial Services: Paul Besancon Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Overstock.com Overstock Utah Overstock.com Retail company Warnig to buyers or Sellers Midvale Utah Author: America, California Home & Garden Stores: Overstock.com Midvale, Utah

Dec 02 2016
I.C. System, Inc IC System, Ghetto Collections, Black Power Collection Agency, We'll Get Your Money My Ni***! IC System Inc - The Most Unprofessional Collection Agency in America - Idiots St. Paul MN Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Collection Agencies: I.C. System, Inc Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Karate America Jacksonville Beach Internet Author: Jacksonville Fl, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Karate America Internet

Dec 01 2016
Barry Cooney Ripped Off By Holland America Seattle Washington
Author: SPANAWAY, Washington Tours & Excursions: Barry Cooney Seattle , Washington

Nov 30 2016
Cash America Tony Jackson, Steven Hall, Frank Hamelton United States District Court arrest warrant from Cash America Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Cash Services: Cash America Internet

Nov 30 2016
ROSA REY Bank of America After 26 years Rosa Rey closed my account because she said she no longer wanted to do business with me because I filed a compaint against Bank of America and she closed my account after 26 years Nationwide Right Author: Bronx, New York Banks: ROSA REY Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
Bank of America Fraudulent Activity Bank Doesn't Do A Thing Except Drops Me As A Customer Online Banking Nationwide Criminal Activity Author: Parkersburg, West Virginia Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Telephone Physique Sherrie Anthony Mystery Shopper We Are Virginia Nationwide Author: tondo, Alabama Cash Services: Telephone Physique Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Cortez Moore Anthony Cortez Moore STAY AWAY!! TEXAS Internet Author: Florida Financial Services: Cortez Moore Internet

Nov 29 2016
Sandy Sansing Chevrolet Tony Coogle, Kelly Manning Poor Customer Satisfaction, lack of integrity on part of dealership Pensacola Florida Author: Gulf Breeze, Florida Auto Dealers: Sandy Sansing Chevrolet Pensacola, Florida

Nov 28 2016
Magic Tracks (as seen on TV) Same complaint as other lady but when I reached someone through the ordering dept to cancel my $62 purchase that should have been $30, a man named Anthony was rude, laughed at me when I was explaining my order.  Internet Author: Denton, Texas Toy Stores: Magic Tracks (as seen on TV) Internet

Nov 27 2016
North America Prime Scam/Bait and Switch North Lauderdale, FL Nationwide Laura , northamerica prime Author: Panama City, Florida Moving Companies: North America Prime Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
U.S. Bank N.A., Trustee of the Oseberg Trust Ill - (present);U.S. Bank N.A. F/K/A FIRST. BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION TRUST U/A dated 03/01/99 (EQCC HOME EQUITY LOAN TRUST 1999-1) BY EQUICREDIT CORPORATION OF AMERICA (a/k/a USB has been notoriously, illegally trying to TAKE my PAID-OFF HOME! I AM A WIDOW & S.O.Florida Cert.Foster Care/Emergency Shelter Agent! A LEGAL DEED WAS NEVER OFFICIATED THRU PROBATE! I WAS MAILED AN OFFICIAL RELEASE OF MORMORTGAGEI HAVE A CERTIFIED COPY OF CASHIER'S CHECK-PIF! I NEVER RE-FINANCED OR MODIFIED ANY CONTRACT! I WAS IN LAS VEGAS, NE ON DATE OF SIGNING! AN EXPERT HW ANALYST HAS ATTESTED, CONFIRMED & SUBMITTED A REPORT OF A FRAUDULENT SIGNATURE! I PAID FOR THIS HOME & US BANK IS TRYING TO VALIDATE A 4Closure on my home! FLA 1DCA Presently requesting a M4Rehearing is on the docket for CERT because of this horrifying ordeal and others, have suffered thru - & l PAID OFF my husband & my American Drean - & lost him, via culpable negligent actions of USB's egregious actions! NATIONWIDE
Author: Newberry, Florida Liars: U.S. Bank Nationwide