Your Search | readers across america anthony "tony" velez

Oct 03 2015
Trains Personal Training Anthony Train Fountain Inconsistent Service, Constant Cancellations, No Communication, Untruthful, Unethical Refund Policy Spokane Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Fitness Consultants: Trains Personal Training Spokane, Washington

All American readers All information of company are unknown Internet
Author: Luverne, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: All American readers nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Citgo owner Tony condones stealing, raging, and false imprisonment of customer by cashier Rosa Rosa was very disrespectful, tried to force an obvious overcharge, locked the door and shouted obscenities at me. Stone Mountain Georgia Magnetic lock Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Sales People: Citgo owner Tony Stone Mountain, Georgia

Oct 02 2015
Cobalt-EDI Tony Splatola TEC Exhibits,Nemo Splatola, Exhibit Developers Tony Spatola is a big con artist, He sells tradeshow booths, under delivers and does not pay his vendors Park Ridge Illinois Nationwide Author: Hickory Hills, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: Cobalt-EDI Tony Splatola Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Hannspree North America, Inc. A&D Electronics, LLC / Hannspree2311 E. Locust CourtOntario, CA 91761888-808-6789 Hannspree Warranty Repair Service is Terrible. Sent in my Hannspree Tablet on August 21, 2015 and of of today, October 1st, 2015 STILL have not received by repaired tablet back from this company!! Have call this company every week, and I was told the same thing over and over again, that they are waiting for a part to come in. Ontario California Author: North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Hannspree North America, Inc. Ontario, California

Oct 01 2015
Disadvantaged and handicap workers of America calling to claim I did't pay for an order placed in 2012 Author: Delevan, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Disadvantaged and handicap workers of America Internet

Oct 01 2015
North American Readers Choice Grand theft & intent to commit fraud El Paso Texas Author: Fresno, California $$ REWARDS Offered: North American Readers Choice El Paso, Texas

Sep 30 2015
Mark White Advance America Daniel Smith Scam Internet Author: Haleyville, Alabama Loans: Mark White Advance America Internet

Cash America $10,000 Loan approved from Cash Advance Nationwide
Author: Cumberland Furnace, Tennessee Loans: Cash America Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
Top Coat Nail Bar Midwest Readers They harrassed me daily to sign onto a great deal of subscription and told me I could cancel within 72 hrs and when I called to cancel no one picked up the phone nor emailed me back. Now they call me daily telling me that I must pay them but I've have already contacted them many times telling them I no longer have the shop and they said they will keep sending it and they will keep billing me and calling me regardless. They are crooks. $35 per month for some of the worse magazines and there's never a representative that will respond to any concern. All they are there for is to take your money and that's all. Internet Author: Milpitas, California Computer Mail Order: Top Coat Nail Bar Internet
12, Report #1212082

Sep 29 2015
Attorney Tony Pachinko Santa Monica - Tony Pachinko Santa Monica - Lawyer Tony Pachinko - Tony Pachinko Santa Monica Attorney Tony Pachinko scam, Tony Pachinko swindler Santa Monica California Getting Away With Murder Author: Santa Monica, California Lawyers: Attorney Tony Pachinko Santa Monica - Tony Pachinko Santa Monica Santa Monica , California

Sep 29 2015
My Advocate For Health / Advocates For America Tried to rip me off for $139.95 but the jokes on you Joe the employee. Lauderhill Florida Author: Rockford, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: My Advocate For Health / Advocates For America Lauderhill, Florida

Sep 29 2015
Anthony Ferrentino - Scam Artist Scam Artist/Liar/Con Artist/Will Rip You Off If Given The Chance in Both Business and Personal Affairs Belleville New Jersey
Author: Red Bank, New Jersey Religion: Anthony Ferrentino Belleville, New Jersey

Sep 28 2015
Ken Micahels Ken Micheals lied to me about being able to help me with reducing my mortgage and getting the lien owner to buy down the equity in my home from 400,000 to 255,000 Valencia California Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Mortgage Brokers: Anthony Woodbridge, Virginia

Sep 28 2015
Best Rate Financial and Insurance Services - SCAM!! Mark Thompson, Robert Abbott, Robert Taylor Agents and Customers BEWARE!! Nationwide
Best Rate Life and Annuity Brokerage Author: CARROLLTON, Texas Insurance Agencies: Best Rate Financial and Insurance Services - SCAM!! Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Cash Advance, Inc. The Cash Advance Related Companies include, but are not limited to: Cash Advance, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, including those that operate under the trade name Cash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net scam or not? Nationwide Author: whittier, California Loans: Cash Advance, Inc. Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Bank of America Borrowers Protection Plan Fraud Nationwide Author: Homestead, Florida Mortgage Companies: Bank of America Borrowers Protection Plan Nationwide

Sep 27 2015
Slots inferno online gambling, everyone in the accounts and cust. service dept., and Jack , withdrawl manager- every employee there This company is the worst run business that I have ever come across! I depodited money onto my acct. and played there slot games; I won $2000.00 dollars on Sept. ,6.2014- well, its now Sept. 27.2015 and still have not received my winnings! All I get is the full on runaround from these f-ing people... I have been waiting for over a year yo have my cash payout approved.. now they tell me its in process, and someone will contact as soon as its approved! Its a bunch of B.S.... Malta Bkr 2940/ curacao, netherland antilles/ birk Internet Author: CANYON CNTRY, California Offshore Gaming: Slots inferno online gambling Internet

Sep 25 2015
volucall, exactacall DR CRAIN, THOMAS CRAIN, PASTOR CRAIN, Born a scammer Internet THOMAS CRAIN is a scammer Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: volucall, exactacall Internet

Sep 25 2015
Cash Advance America Cash Advance Attempted to collect debt I did not owe and threatened to sue and prosecute me! Hayward CA Author: Atlanta, Georgia Cash Services: Cash Advance America Internet

Sep 24 2015
Financial Crime Enforcement Network. anthony chaney, Cash Advance Inc. Said they were filing a claim for none payment and going to sue me in court los angeles california Author: Austell, Georgia Loans: Financial Crime Enforcement Network. Internet

Sep 24 2015
UNIVERSAL DEBT CLEARING INC Judicial Circuit of United States of America Area of Practice: Civil Right, Banking and Finance, Debtor-Creditor Rights, MultiLoanSource, CHRISTOPHER WILSON Threatened to legally prosecute me in the court house within couple of days. Internet
Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Questionable Activities: UNIVERSAL DEBT CLEARING INC Internet

Sep 23 2015
North America Vanlines Liars, Scammers, And Thieves Customer Be Ware This Is Not North American Vanlines! Hollywood Florida Author: Ft.lauderdale, Florida Moving Companies: North America Vanlines Hollywood, Florida