RECORDSAREA.COM, RECORDS AREA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Recordsarea.com, Records Area
There may be more specific results for "Recordsarea.com, Records Area"
For more specific results for "Recordsarea.com, Records Area"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Andrew Phan, Esq., Everclear Management, Inc., Justin Houde,CEO, Vincent Patrick,OUTVST, LLC GROSS DECEIT, NON-PERFORMANCE, and SEVERELY POOR COMMUNICATION. COST CLIENTS BILLIONS in INCOME! Los Angeles area California Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Andrew Phan, Esq. Irvine , California

Oct 16 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Con artist,fraud, scam, bogus herpes cure mineral detox L Internet Notice of Subpoena Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Alternative Health: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Internet

Oct 16 2017
Backroadsgeneralstore.com Mike Traveler Order never received Internet Author: Layton, Utah Books, Records & Videos: Backroadsgeneralstore.com Internet

Oct 14 2017
Perk MedSpa Rip Off: On Jun 25, 2017 I signed up for 3 Ultrashape for my abdomen; 15 Velashape (5 for upper arms and 10 for bra area/leggs/abdomen); 1 Free Facial and 1 extra Velashape. At that time they signed me up for an interest free loan for 5 months. Meanwhile I began my treatments beginning 7/17/2017, had 3 treatments and then went on vacation. I had another treatment on 9/1/2017. and then had a medical problem. Called to schedule my other appointments and was told I had to have a Consultion with their new manager. She told me that they no longer had the machines available and wanted to to schedule facials to finalize my treatments.. The Villages Florida Author: Summerfield, Florida Health Spas: Perk MedSpa The Villages, Florida

Oct 13 2017
Western Union unwilling to provide history, or records, or any customer support. Nationwide Author: Ramona, California Cat Breeders: Cemeteries / Graveyards: Western Union Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
A1 Locksmith in Midlothian, Va defrauded me Midlothian Virginia Locksmith scam Author: Midlothian, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: A1 Locksmith in Midlothian, Va Midlothian, Virginia

Oct 12 2017
Regus / Vicki Reed - Area Manager Regus - Winston-Salem / Callie Zeigler - Community Manager *** BEWARE *** This location is a sham - 615 St George Square Ct, Winston-Salem, NC 27103 Winston-Salem North Carolina
Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Property Management: Regus / Vicki Reed - Area Manager Winston Salem, North Carolina

Oct 12 2017
Ahatix.com Club Area 51, Ahatix Company refuses to honor promised refund for cancelled event; Refuse to respond to multiple emails; No other contact information given Salt Lake City Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Ticket Sales: Ahatix.com Salt Lake City, Utah

Oct 11 2017
Many phony companies in the Maricopa county, AZ area Ray Purselley - spells his last name in many different varieties. See the website BEWARE!!!!!! yOU ARE BEING WARNED Scottsdale Arizona Author: Flagler, Colorado Personal Services: Ray Purselley , AZ

Oct 11 2017
Seekverify All my card information is on my phone my kids play on my phone now i have a charge of 39 dollars on my card i haven't even used this website before Internet Re: Seekverify All my card information is on my phone... Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Seekverify Internet

Oct 10 2017
United Parcel Service UPS Paid for their upgraded My Choice Premium service for years it's to delay deliveries when you're out of town. Orange County, CA - Trabuco Canyon area Nationwide Author: Mission Vijeo, California Mail Order Services: United Parcel Service Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
Seek Verify I canceled my account after payin 1.00 for one day access and they charged my account 39.95 and will not give me a refund although I have the email from the company stating they would cancel this account Internet
Scammers!! Author: Greeley, Colorado Personal Services: Seek Verify Internet

Oct 10 2017
Going to take this idiot and website to court Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet

Oct 07 2017
PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION, JACK STUDNICKY, JEFF BARTON, DUNCAN MCGOWAN AND MARIE WILLIAMS PANAMA CITY PANAMA
Jack Studnicky, Jeff Barton, Marie Williams now sued by Developer and Broker Author: PANAMA CITY, Other Real Estate Services: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty PANAMA CITY, Other

Oct 07 2017
Peaches Record Crates Accepts order and charges card but sends nothing. Internet Author: North Port, Florida Books, Records & Videos: Peaches Record Crates Internet

Oct 07 2017
Star home care I just want some information about this company if its legit or not and what their actual phone number is. Because I've currently been employed by them and I've send out all my visa related documents to them so they can file my visa with home land security and immigration office .but now they want $377 for the visa appointment booking and I should send it via cash send to a south African number first then send the voucher number and the pin to them . before I do this I want to know it its the real company I'm dealing with and if they have me on records. Because everything sounds to good to be true. Please get me some information New york Internet
Author: 7100, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Star home care New york, New York

Oct 07 2017
Set Schedule Lead Generation I am a realtor & have had a Horrible Horrible Horrible experience! I was called by rep end of 2016 & after many conversations & promises I finally agreed to sign up for lead generation. I was promised a specific area for my Listing Leads. I was promised & Dishonest, fraudulent, bogus leads Irvine California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Realtors: Set Schedule Lead Generation Nationwide

Oct 05 2017
M &T Bank M& T bank charges not one but Two overdraft fees of $37.50 within 4 days of each other. They do not help with disputes to your account, make you jump through many hoops although every bank is equipped to and insured for disputes. White Plains New York Question for you--- Author: Valhalla, New York Banks: M &T Bank White Plains, New York

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas

Oct 04 2017
Half Price Books Don't Be a Sucker Des Moines Iowa
Ignorance is Bliss 3.0 Author: Mason City, Iowa Books, Records & Videos: Half Price Books Des Moines, Iowa