RECOVERY RESOURCES NORTH PALM BEACH, FLORIDA? Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Recovery Resources North Palm Beach, Florida?
There may be more specific results for "Recovery Resources North Palm Beach, Florida?"
For more specific results for "Recovery Resources North Palm Beach, Florida?"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
rebel crate Prime Patriot sent me a fake 50$ gift card after repeatedly charging my account oak ridge north texas Author: Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas Questionable Activities: rebel crate Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Claude Johnson Giutar Control awaiting a refund on an unsatisfactory product for my agegroup 1800 Mineral Spring Ave, PO Box 149 North Provide North Provide Author: Kiama, Other Music: Claude Johnson ,

Aug 16 2017
Ellys world Ordered a starightner and have not received it Internet Author: Goldsboro, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Ellys world Internet

Aug 16 2017
Marc D. Wasserman Tried to bill me for towing /storage of car I owned/sold 6 years ago that is owned by a salvage yard currently Anaheim California Author: Huntington Beach, California Auto Storage: Marc D. Wasserman California

Aug 16 2017
Kevin Williams Said I had 3 charges against me and threatened me saying that I will go to jail and lose my job New York Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina Criminal Justice System: Kevin Williams Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Mugshots.com Publishing a mugshot when a record has been expunged with the court system. Internet Author: Indian Harbour Beach, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Mugshots.com Internet

Aug 16 2017
Sears and Shop ladder Ordered sofa and loveseat on sears. Com. Received wrong sofa and loveseat. Been sitting in my garage for a week and still trying to send it back. Sears and shopladder acknowledge I received wrong shipment. Can't get someone to pick it up North Wales Pennsylvania Author: North Wales, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Sears and Shop ladder North Wales , Pennsylvania

Aug 16 2017
Reptilinks Nick Helble Refused to refund money per agreement after company received product back. Blanchester Ohio Author: North Attleboro, Massachusetts Small Business Services: Reptilinks Blanchester, Ohio

Aug 16 2017
Elanco rebate offer is no good unless you have a printer Nationwide Author: st pete beach, Florida Accounting: Elanco Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Julio Cardoso Elite Capital Realty Property Damage Condo was RUINED Miami Florida False Report Author: Miami Beach, Realtors: Julio Cardoso Miami, Florida

Aug 16 2017
Skipper Bud's Fraudulent Used Car Salesman! North Winthrop Illinois Author: Wilmington, Illinois Boat Marinas: Skipper Bud's North Winthrop, Illinois

Aug 16 2017
Allumiderm Was told a would receive product for just shipping cost so gave credit card number. After many more questions and tryinsee more products, I felt that it was surely a scam.  Costa Mesa California Author: Cornelius, North Carolina Skin Care: Allumiderm CA

Aug 16 2017
Public Moving Services Andrey ShuklinAdam Gates Company operates a complete Scam. Almost everything on website is a lie. Charlotte North Carolina
Author: Austin, Texas Moving Companies: Public Moving Services Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 16 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Cream deceitful and misleading advertisement North Las Vegas NV Author: Drury, Missouri Skin Care: Beaute Wrinkle Cream Internet

Aug 16 2017
Elly's Professional Hair Straightener Saw add on Facebook and YouTube for flatirons, I ordered them 07/24/17 got confirm email said it would be 4 to 6 weeks its 8/15/17 no flatirons. Checked folder I saved my confirmation in and no sign of confirmation email or web address. They deleted their whole URL but I can't understand how they infiltrated my personal folder in my email and erased the confirmation info. Internet Author: Greenville, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Elly's Professional Hair Straightener Internet

Aug 16 2017
Jody's Secret Jodyssecret.com Item which was ordered was never delivered. Company now closed. Internet Author: Mandan, North Dakota Sporting Goods: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 16 2017
North American Chimney & Gutter Constant harassment by telemarketers Bay Shore New York Author: New Haven, Connecticut Maintenance Companies: North American Chimney & Gutter Bay Shore, New York

Aug 16 2017
dashclix.com dashclix.com it promises that y7ou can earn Dash coin, but the ads you are watching are NOT adding to your totals. therefore you can make THEM money by watching adds from companies or individuals but the counter does not move ( adding your worked for money) then they hold your earned money for ransome wanting paid (again) just to get your own money. Internet Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Internet Fraud: dashclix.com Internet

Aug 15 2017
The Buyers Fashion Club MCC*BIGSTOREONLINECAT MYBEAUTFL I was offered a free watch and sunglasses for postage only. Then they charged me almost $100 each. Dania Beach, Florida Author: Hawesville, Kentucky Sunglasses: The Buyers Fashion Club Internet

Aug 15 2017
americandreampuppies they have a website and a mark is who contacted me back. Located in Boston Ma and when I inquired I was told to pay by western union. I asked for a call and they did from 617-997-4401 I told him western union said not to send money I told him I would pa will only accept western union and won't allow me to pick up puppy in person Boston Massachusetts This is a well known, long running scam Author: Albany, New York Animal Services: americandreampuppies Boston, Massachusetts

Aug 15 2017
JC Services Paulo Rubilar, Furniture Life Miami, JC Quality, inc. JC Services Miami, Pablo Franco Rubilar, Carlos Ramirez Dupoy, Susana Ramirez, Devony Rubilar Ripoff Artists. Took antique, pearwood bench and disappeared. No return calls or emails. Miami Florida
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Upholstery: JC Services Miami, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Furniture Life Miami Paulo Rubilar Ripoff. Took my furniture for caning and disappeared. Miami Internet
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Furniture Life Miami Internet

Aug 15 2017
Vita-Fit Fit Diet, Radiant Life Complete ripoff! Huntington Beach California Author: Evanston, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Vita-Fit Internet

Aug 15 2017
Blue clouds deal.com I ordered a waist trainer off of Facebook which was blue clouds deals. com and they money came out of my check and I still haven’t got it. It’s been over 3 weeks Internet Author: North Vernon, Indiana Adult Care Facilities: Blue clouds deal.com Internet

Aug 15 2017
Septic Max Cold call. Told I could try product.made to believe if I was not satisfied, no payment necessary. Del Rey Beach Florida Author: Camas, Washington Cleaning Services: Septic Max Del Rey Beach, Florida