REDLINE K 9 KENNELS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Redline K 9 Kennels
There may be more specific results for "Redline K 9 Kennels"
For more specific results for "Redline K 9 Kennels"
Showing 1-25 of 22,946 Found Reports For more specific results for "Redline K 9 Kennels"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 23 2017
Cambria Apartments - Gilbert Arizona Cambria Luxury Apartments Danger to Residents Health! - Possible Resident Fatalities - Irresponsible - Untruthful - Deceptive Management Gilbert Arizona
I Support My Husband Author: Gilbert, Arizona Attorneys General: Cambria Apartments - Gilbert Arizona Gilbert, Arizona

Sep 23 2017
EZ Exit Now EZ Exit Now or EZExitNow.org, facebook.com/ezexitnow/ Dan Cobb & Kristin Cobb, Sydney Young, Jacky Cassity, Crystal Sulzer  BEWARE OF SENIOR CITIZEN & EMPLOYER FRAUD AND SCAM! EZ Exit Now or EZExitNow.org, Houston Nationwide
Harris County District Attorney’s office, Author: Austin, Texas Resorts: EZ Exit Now Nationwide

Sep 22 2017
Salt Digital Marketing Stephen Karpeles, AKA Ryan K,  AKA Ryan Karpeles 847-951-0877 Took payment and never did any work. Chicago Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Websites: Salt Digital Marketing Chicago, Illinois

Sep 22 2017
Barn Doors and More Farmhouse Designer kennels, Deam Nicole Kevin Allen Barn Doors and More and Farmhouse Designer Kennels are SCAMS! Nicole and Kevin dont trust them. Arizona
Author: phoenix, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Barn Doors and More Internet

Sep 21 2017
K Styles Ordered T-shirts 6 months ago still haven't received anything Internet Author: Midwest City, Oklahoma Attorney Generals: K Styles Internet

Sep 21 2017
Randell's Louis in pharmacy gave me a flu shot before I was 65yrs. today which is against the law and refused me an pneumonia shot until I was 65 which on mon.9/25/1952! This is contradiction of the law! Louis in pharmacy gave me a flu shot before I was 65yrs. today which is against the lawI This happenned today! I am 64yrs. until 9/25/1952. He refused me the pneumonia shot because of same reason! He still broke the law giving me a flu shot today before my birth date! Louis lyed about the incident and I have a witness who was there with me! woodlands Texas Author: spring, Texas Pharmacies: Randell's woodlands, Texas

Sep 21 2017
Univera Healthcare Senior Choice Plan Just dropped my insurance for non payment? Rochester,New York Nationwide 2 Weeks early Author: Buffalo, New York Health Insurance: Univera Healthcare Nationwide

Sep 21 2017
Purebull Reg'd Kennels Kcim Johnston & Purebull.net Congenital abnormalities in puppy that was purchased Stirling Ontario
Author: Ottawa, Ontario Dog Breeders: Purebull Reg'd Kennels Stirling, Ontario

Sep 21 2017
Pool doctor Staten Island | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Pool doctor Staten Island Pool doctor ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Staten Island New York
Pool Doctor Contractors Author: New York Builders & Contractors: Pool doctor Staten Island Staten Island , New York

Sep 20 2017
TMX Finance of Texas, Inc. d/b/a TitleMax Paid $217 on 8/17/17 (fee $61.91, Acquisition $100) Bal.$1050.41/ Pd $220on 9/20/17 Bal 1078.04 [BAl. WENT UP ?] EL PASO Texas Author: EL PASO, Texas Loans: TMX Finance of Texas, Inc. EL PASO, Texas

Sep 20 2017
Business Builder Enterprise - creditmakeover.biz Business Builder Enterprises CreditMakover.Biz does not provide ANY service, only threats to RUIN my business credit!!! Internet Complete IDIOTS. Business Credit SCAM for sure! Author: , Business Consulting: Business Builder Enterprise - creditmakeover.biz Internet

Sep 20 2017
Business Credit Makeover AKA Business Builder Enterprises really is a CREDIT CARD PHISHING SCAM Took my CREDIT CARD AND SCAMMED ME!! Internet
Business Builders Enterprises *TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY SCAM* Author: Irvine, California Business Consulting: Business Builder Enterprises Internet

Sep 19 2017
Go Fish Marketplace Joseph Baliva SCAM SCAM SCAM MULTI LEVEL MARKETING SCHEME WHO RIPS OFF INVESTORS Joseph Baliva is a cunning and crafty con artist. My mother lost her entire savings investing in this multi level marketing scheme. San Francisco California
I Was The Victim of A Con Man That Wrote A Completely Fabricated Ripoff Report Author: Santa Barbara, California Multi-Level Marketing: Go Fish Marketplace San Francisco, California

Sep 19 2017
Access RV Truck camper superstore They sold me a camper saying it was never wrecked. Few miles down the road and I had problems. They or their warranty would help. I had a professional look at it and he said it was definitely wrecked and they only attempted to repair cosmetically. They sell wrecked RVs and lie saying they were not, this place is a scam, and will not respond to me or my complaint. North salt lake Utah I used to own a RV repair a business here is some food for thought Author: Libby, Montana RV Dealers: Access RV North salt lake, Utah

Sep 19 2017
Projectordudes.com I order a porjector. Never got it. After 5 weeks was told they hadn't ordered it and was promised a refund. After 9 moths and a dozen emails I'm still waiting for refund. 1142 W. 15th Street, North Vancouver British Columbia Author: Howell, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Projectordudes.com Internet

Sep 17 2017
Five Sons Winery a/k/a RG Brewery a/k/a Adam Mesit a/k/a iAimee Mesiti Owner Raped an Underage Girl Brockport New York
Author: Buffalo, New York Breweries & Wineries: Five Sons Winery Brockport, New York

Sep 16 2017
Yuet Ching Private School Mr. Abin MongMr. Jeong Tan Chai I had a horrible experience after I signed the contract only to discover that it is a scam involving bank transfer for example.......Forward the complete charges to us with the bank details below; the beneficiary name is signatory to our bank account: = Bank Transfer CIMB Bank Name:Satra Binti Anggal Acct/7065700999 Swift code: CIBBMYKL Address: B-G-8,block B,Plaza Ativo,Jalan PJU 52000 Wilayah Persekutuan,Jalan Kenanga SD 9/1,Bandar Sri Damansara,52200 Kuala Lumpur, Salangor, Malaysia. == Send us bank draft after making the payment........Please do not send them any payment. Malaysia Sabah Author: Madison, Arkansas Internet Fraud: Yuet Ching Private School Internet

Sep 16 2017
Professional Retail Services TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Professional Retail Services clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Professional Retail Services. Professional Retail Services committed to giving customers a quality job with reasonable costs. Customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Professional Retail Services Inc recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business. Manorville New York. Finally got paid after 9 months Author: NEWPORT NEWS, Virginia Department & Outlet Stores: Professional Retail Services TRUSTED Business | Professional Retail Services clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Professional Retail Services. Professional Retail Services committed to giving customers a quality job with reasonable costs. medford, New York

Sep 16 2017
Milan Audio Concepts Milan LS-9 ,milanaudioconcepts.com/milan-audio-concepts-ls*, milanaudioconcepts.com This product is sold with the white van scam technique. Colorado Internet
Author: Pueblo, Colorado Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Milan Audio Concepts Internet

Sep 16 2017
Beautewrinklereducer.com I ordered what I believed to be a sample product. Paid shipping with debit card. They deducted 89.95 from my checking account. I called on 9-13-2017 and cancelled, so no more money would be taken. I was allowed to cancel but was told that I would not get a product for that money! Product is 0.5 FL. oz. Internet Author: Jasper, Florida Alternative Health: Beautewrinklereducer.com Internet

Sep 16 2017
All About Singles People, That work There, are owners Bob and Sharon, and staff members. They have delivered on what they have promised. Charles I had a 1 year agreement, from 9-20-16 to 9-20-17 $1000 and had several matches, but they did not work out. nor did they match me right, ever, I wish I could get a refund. Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Kingston, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: All About Singles Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Sep 15 2017
WOODSPRING STUDIO SUITES EXTENDED STAY HOTEL Illegal eviction of over 20 families and individuals on 9-11-2017 SACRAMENTO California Author: SACRAMENTO, California Property Management: WOODSPRING STUDIO SUITES EXTENDED STAY HOTEL SACRAMENTO, California

Sep 15 2017
FINITEGIC BRIAN LANCELOT First, we got spam email about POS so purged it, then someone using the name Brian Lancelot contacted our emergency cell # by means of Whatsapp to ask if I got the email. I told him it was about POS and he told me it was not. I checked his website and it's impossible to understand what he does except lie and steal. Internet Internet
There's your proof Author: Ottawa, Ontario Telemarketers: FINITEGIC Internet

Sep 15 2017
Multiply Inc. Joe Giglietti 9/15/2017 This is my PERSONAL experience with Multiply Inc & Joe Giglietti (owner) On 3/15/2017 I hired this company to run Facebook ads on my behalf. Sunrise Florida Only pay for results Author: Sunrise, Florida Internet Services: Multiply Inc. FL

Sep 15 2017
Jin-Ja Jin-ja Rueben Canada InterprisesPo box 21818Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaUSAPhone: 215-690-1470 Web:Category: Alternative Health This company will not honor any cancellations of the subscription what so ever. You can call and email and no one will answer you call. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Refund was issued already and email sent 2 days before the customer filed this report Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Alternative Health: Jin-Ja Philadelphia,, Pennsylvania