Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Redline K 9 Kennels

Showing 1-25 of 5,416 Found Reports For more specific results for "Redline K 9 Kennels"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 28 2017
At&t at&t they are double dipping on thier late fee's, i was a month and half late, they said the sent me a letter about the late fee, during connection sign up i was never told about a 40 dollar disconnection fee on top of a 9 dollar late fee. i was never sent a letter about this suspended service, and i was using my internet that whole month without interrruptions. i feel that i am being decieved, and at&t should be made responsible for thier mistakes. i do not agree with a disonnected fee when i still had service. the late fee is the only thing i knew about.they should be held responsible for that dissconnection fee. Rock Island ILL Author: RockIsland, Illinois Internet Fraud: At&t Internet

Feb 27 2017
Dr. Jeffrey Junig Be warned! His suboxone forum is more like an advertisment to.support his suboxone clinic. Its all about money. Not you. He will not have a bad word said about this drug and there are many known risks. The forum flowers it up as a miracle. it has a well k Unprofessional and biased USA Internet Author: EDENBRIDGE, Kentucky Internet: Dr. Jeffrey Junig Internet

Feb 27 2017
Herz Vier German Shepherds - Smithhaus Kennels - Rockin' RK Ranch Bad genetics in GSDs Glade Spring Virginia Author: TRI, Tennessee Animal Services: Herz Vier German Shepherds Glade Spring, Virginia

Feb 24 2017
Cloud 9 Vapor Lounge Cl9ud Sells faulty equipment West Chester Township Ohio Author: Hamilton, Ohio Bars Lounges & Clubs: Cloud 9 Vapor Lounge West Chester Township, Ohio

Feb 19 2017
kangaroo express or circle k gas pump cash rip off Birmingham Alabama this is not a rebuttal it is an update to my kangaroo report Author: birmingham, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: kangaroo express Birmingham, Alabama

Feb 18 2017
Kay Lynn Kennels Unhealthy Newfoundland with Behavioural issues. Had to euthanize Mount Morris Michigan Author: Westlake, Ohio Animal Services: Kay Lynn Kennels Mount Morris, Michigan

Feb 17 2017
GHS INFOTECH Gurjot Singh and associates Hired to do a job they could not complete when asked for refund told me to F&*K off! Norway or India Internet Author: los angeles, California Software: GHS INFOTECH Internet

Feb 16 2017
Tan Tara trans My wife broke her foot and I needed to get home for my 12 yr old daughter and when I spoke to Dave in safety about it I was terminated on the spot and left stranded in muscataine I sat in a Gas Station for 8hrs til I found a ride and he stole $77 from me what a PR#@k and companies like this wonder why they can't keep any drivers Internet TanTara's Side of the Story Author: New Cadtle, Indiana Local Transportation: Tan Tara trans Internet

Feb 16 2017
Timberlake Kennels Dave Bradford - German Shorthaired Pointer Breeder Mary Ester Florida Retraction of Complaint Author: Mobile, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Timberlake Kennels Mary Ester, Florida

Feb 15 2017
Larry Jay Kye LJ Kye Doberman Kennels Lied about health status of stud dog. Jacksonville Arkansas
Author: Arkansas Animal Services: Larry Jay Kye Jacksonville , Arkansas

Feb 14 2017
Boston Kennels Irina sick frenchies, filthy conditions,unsafe home Newton Massachusetts Author: Boston, Massachusetts Dog Breeders: Boston Kennels Newton, Massachusetts

Feb 13 2017
The Deal Empire I ordered a pair of slimming panties in early January. My checking account was debited on 1/9 for $26.90. After not hearng anything from the company, I tried to contact them at the website. It keeps saying the website is down. I really want my money back or the item I ordered. Internet Author: Liberty, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 13 2017
Dr. Michael K. Obeng TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: MiKO Plastic Surgery’s dedication to superior and world class customer satisfaction. MiKO Plastic Surgery, Dr. Michael K. Obeng’s past and current approach to business is focused and committed towards providing the highest quality and best experience possible throughout the entire process from consultation to post operation, leaving patients feeling cherished like royalty and family. *UPDATE: MiKO Plastic Surgery pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member’s business. MiKO Plastic Surgery is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Notice of Lawsuit & Arizona Subpoena Author: Beverly Hills, California Doctors: Dr. Michael K. Obeng, MiKO Plastic Surgery TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr. Michael K. Obeng, MiKO Plastic Surgery 100% customer satisfaction. Award winning surgeon specializing in cosmetic surgery of aging face, neck, breast, body, trunk, extremities, genitalia, and transgender procedures. MiKO Plastic Surgery’s mission is forming lasting relationships with clients become the number one plastic surgery office in Los Angeles. Achieving this by providing Beverly Hills, California

Feb 12 2017
Air 9 Radio Promotions Jim Murphy Little Big Town Productions & Promotion Mission House Music Label, Nashville You'll Only Get Ripped Off by Air 9 Radio Promotions aka: Jim Murphy No Music Promo on the Radio! Nashville Tennessee Author: Humble, Texas Producers: Air 9 Radio Promotions Internet

Feb 10 2017
K styles on Facebook K styles all day I found these con artists through advertisements on Facebook! I ordered 4 shirts from them that said it will be sent in 5 business day a month later I tried to contact them to ask where my items are, they would not return any of my emails and blocked me from Facebook. They took my money and it's a complete scam. Do not order anything from them!!! Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Clothing Stores: K styles on Facebook Internet

Feb 10 2017
Why Not Lease It **Sears/K-Mart** **SCAMMED BY SEARS** In all my life, I have never been taken advantage of like this! Boca Raton Nationwide Author: Boca Raton, Florida Appliances: Why Not Lease It Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Jeremy Stead Ranch Saddle Co. Ranch Saddle Company Paid $1075.00US deposit for wade roping saddle,Jeremy has not supplied a saddle and will not return my deposit after 9 months. Greenville Texas Author: Sydney, Liars: Jeremy Stead Ranch Saddle Co. Greenville, Texas

Feb 07 2017
The K Company Realty Jessica, Justin Squires Do not contact to rent. They only want you to buy! Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Real Estate Services: The K Company Realty Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
Shira Bush Paid $3,000 for a manuscript to be finished in 90 days, 9 months later, nothing. Have to take her to small claims court Rancho Cucamonga California Author: Redondo beach, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Shira Bush Rancho Cucamonga , California

Feb 04 2017
Westar Lending Group bradley hughes lied on paper, he first offered me 9% for 5 years which never existed, he ended up 1 month later offering me 11% for 1 year, he told me no appraisal will be required, 1 month later an appraisal is required, he is a phoney, a big, d**n liar, a scam and not an honest person to do business with Tarzana California They Are Not Being Honest! Author: Los Angeles, California Loans: Westar Lending Group Tarzana, California

Feb 04 2017
Liberty Healthshare offered healthcare coverage at great price then I used it after 9 months called and said I didn't qualify Canton Nationwide internet, state ohio Preexisting Condition appeals Author: coeur d alene , Idaho Health Insurance: Liberty Healthshare Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
STEADFAST COMPANIES Susan Sansbury - Christine Schoellhorn - Mona Salama - Kathleen Tran - Julie Phan INTENT TO DEFRAUD - TO VIOLATE CIVIL RIGHTS - TO MISREPRESENT - EVIL CORPORATION IRVINE California ADP VERIFIED NO REFUND OR REVERSAL / MORE LIES Author: DALLAS, Texas Realtors: STEADFAST COMPANIES IRVINE, California

Jan 27 2017
HD360X Facebook - facebook.com/HD360x/?ref=br_rs Product is not worth the investment , I returned product and they will not refund my money HD360X 2105 Foothill Blvd Suite B123 La Verne California 9 Nationwide
Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Cameras & Video: HD360X Nationwide

Jan 26 2017
Cobra Electronics I RECEIVED A COBRA DASH CAM for Christmas 2015. In less than a year it began to start and stop intermittently. I called Cobra and they said to send it in as it was in the warranty period. It came back with a new cord, but Cobra had completely deprogrammed it and so I had to reprogram it. Now it won't always start recording even though the red light is on. I have to unplug the power cord and reconnect it and sometimes it'll start and other times it won't. Every minute now the screen turns black for a second with a bunch of green tiny print appearing on it, so if it's changing segments that frequently, it's deprogrammed itself. I called Cobra with this problem while still in the warranty period, but this time they insisted on a receipt. I called my kids who bought it for me and they didn't have a receipt anymore. Although I am sure I filled out and sent in the warranty registration, Cobra told me, no receipt, no service. So if you give a Cobra item as a gift, keep the receipt or give it to the recipient of your gift and explain to them that although it's kind of crude to give a gift with the receipt (they shouldn't know how much you paid for it) you should do it anyway. THIS COBRA UNIT SELLS AT FRY'S ELECTRONICS FOR $99, but you can buy the identical item without the Cobra brand name on it (it's made in China) and some like it on eBay starting in the $9 range and some of them have both front and rear lenses and record front and rear traffic. I wish Cobra would have used my warranty registration and not denied me my warranty rights because I couldn't produce a receipt. Chicago Illinois Author: Mesa , Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: Cobra Electronics Chicago, Illinois

Jan 25 2017
Allison K Green I was signing up for familytreenow.com and somehow Truthfinder took over as I was setting account up...and I was signed up for TruthFinder instead of Familytreenow. I consider this totally illegal to do. San Diego, CA Nationwide Author: Umatilla, Florida Questionable Activities: Allison K Green Nationwide