REDLINE K 9 KENNELS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Redline K 9 Kennels
There may be more specific results for "Redline K 9 Kennels"
For more specific results for "Redline K 9 Kennels"
Showing 1-25 of 5,482 Found Reports For more specific results for "Redline K 9 Kennels"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 25 2017
BUYBPCREDITS.COM BACKPAGE CREDITS, BUY BACKPAGE CREDITS REFUSED TO QUOTE RATES. TOLD ME TO F**K OFF AND DIE WHEN I SAID I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND HIS RATES. Internet Author: W Bloomfield, Michigan Financial Services: BUYBPCREDITS.COM Internet

May 25 2017
Progressive insurance $9 charge to change start date ripoff Internet Author: Villa Ridge, Illinois Car Insurance: Progressive insurance Internet

May 24 2017
Puppy Love Kennels Catherine Farmer Be Aware! Did not refund my refundable $575.00 deposit left on a puppy. Limestone Tennessee
Author: Groveland, Massachusetts Sales People: Puppy Love Kennels Limestone, Tennessee

May 23 2017
A&K Supplements Double charged with no delivery Kissimmee Florida Author: Rockhill furnace, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: A&K Supplements Kissimmee, Florida

May 23 2017
Skin scientific On line it said trial service 30 days use product I order on the 9 the of may I had not been 30 days the they too 179.80 dollars out my acct when shipping supposed to be 3.00 Skin scientific Po box 41542 St Petersburg FL 3374 Internet Florid Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Skin scientific Internet

May 17 2017
ABCmouse.com ABCABC MouseABC Children's educational program Company claim to give you 30 days free trial but charged acct in 2 days after I provided cc info internet city only Internet Author: Reseda, California K-12 Language: ABCmouse.com Internet

May 17 2017
AT&T Ma Bell. Early termination charge on phone I had 9 years. Nationwide Author: Beaumont, Texas Telephone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

May 15 2017
Imperial Kennels, LLC Imperial K9 Pathetic, lying thieves. Suffolk Virginia Owners are now harassing my family. Author: Wilson, North Carolina Animal Services: Imperial Kennels, LLC Suffolk, Virginia

May 15 2017
Circle K Stores, Inc. Market Managers 2667, 2668HR and RDO Western Division Wrongful Termination San Diego California Author: San Diego , California Convenience Stores: Circle K Stores, Inc. San Diego , California

May 12 2017
Dana Lawrence | FBI Investigation needs your help!  Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI | Ripoff Evil Swindler, conwoman conartist expert liar and thief Nationwide Any Additional Information Author: Newport, Rhode Island Con Artists: Dana Lawrence - FBI Investigation needs your help! Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI Nationwide

May 10 2017
K styles Watch out Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Shipping & Handling: K styles Internet

May 10 2017
11street Malaysia - 11street.my is owned and operated under Celcom Planet Sdn. Bhd. -1113867-K- A joint venture between Celcom Axiata Berhad and SK Planet ltd. Made a purchase, received defective product. Got RMA and returned but still have not received refund after mor ethan 3 months. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Internet Author: Ipoh, Department & Outlet Stores: 11street Malaysia Internet

May 09 2017
Beaute wrinkle reducer Beauté wrinkle reducer DO NOT SIGN UP FOR TRIAL!!!!!! Internet & Tropical pkwy unit k north Las Vegas Internet
Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Skin Care: Beaute wrinkle reducer Nationwide

14, Report #1372079

May 08 2017
k o d property Kevin michael odonnell brandon Mississippi Author: jackson, Mississippi Realtors: k o d property brandon ms, Mississippi

15, Report #1372050

May 08 2017
Face Yoga Method Fumiko Takatsu Their product is defective and no refund as promised. I purchased the Face Yoga Method for $129.00 on 4/9/17 and tried to watch the streaming online videos (they only have an online service, not real videos that they send in the mail) on four (4) different computers (MacBook Pro, iPad, iPhone, and my HP desktop) and the videos would not play. I contacted customer service and asked for a FULL refund of my money over a month ago, and the only response I have gotten is from a Silvina Martínez asking me to please retry the videos and that she has refunded my money, but this IS A LIE because there is no refund for $129.00 back to my credit card after many, many attempts to get my refund as promised in their money-back guarantee when I signed up for their product. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! There are no legitimate reviews for www.FaceYogaMethod.com or Face Yoga Method period online and that is highly suspicious. When I tried to post a comment about this on their Facebook page, they deleted it. DON'T GET HOOKED INTO THIS SCAM! Mill Valley California Author: Los Angeles, California Health Spas: Face Yoga Method Mill Valley, California

May 07 2017
atlastglobalcompany ttoption wire 16k and recall 20 k two times sent the money after isend the wire info with the name jake brown on april 7 never heard from him evr again amsterdam Internet Author: marysville, Washington Investment Brokers: atlastglobalcompany Internet

May 07 2017
bankofoptions.com put my acct. into -19 k deposit 25 k this is a binary ask what happend to my acct , he sold it to different client. bec idont gave him more money on my acct. russia Internet Author: marysville, Washington Online Trading: bankofoptions.com Internet

May 06 2017
Spirit Airlines Do Not Join the Spirit $9 Yearly Club They will rebill you $70 every year and you can't get it back. Internet regarding Spirit Airlines Author: San Francisco, California Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Internet

May 05 2017
Heritage finance group Witte e randall, Randall Witte, David Hendrix Suppose to be a private lending service and for the past year I have been trying to get a loan for $150,000 and I have sent $2000 for nearly a year at 5 different time .I have a letter of guarantee that the would fund also have a letter that they would my money if they didn't fund and 9 months later I have recieved nothing. they have more excuses than I could think of they have said every excuse other than the dog ate the money. They have you send money to individuals through western union who launder the funds and send to them. Nothing but lies have been caught in many lies did send info through the mail and got a letter back from the Los angles da they happen to be using the same address. The letter stated that it was a scam Los angles California Author: Houston, Texas Loans: Heritage finance group Los angles, California

May 03 2017
K styles We ordered 2 shirts, haven't recieved them yet. Over a 2 months now Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Attorney Generals: K styles Internet

May 01 2017
splendid skin Beaute Wrinkle Reducer once again: company posted on internet under guise as Joanna Gaines skin product trial for 4.95 then charged 99.95 after trial period ended (in tiny print I might add!) North Las Vegas Pkwy Unit K Nevada Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Skin Care: splendid skin North Las Vegas Pkwy Unit K, Nevada

May 01 2017
K styles Ordered 2 shirts from them. They replied it will be shipped out in 5 days. It has now been over a month and I still haven't received the shirts. Internet Author: Shelby, North Carolina Clothing Stores: K styles Internet

May 01 2017
Septi Max- a whole lot of S___' After having heard of my cancelling of an order for their septi Max product 9 I was a two yeaar client- this company first refused to confirm the cancellation and then refused to rid their billing deptment of my data fromyears before. The company never shipped a product in 2017 but stil belives that they were entitled to e transfer funds from one of my Vise accounts. It tokk three weeks in order for the company to stae they would fix the problem and even then they have refused to agnolege their mistakes and even try to fight on the phone with clients.Delray Beach Florida Author: Gray, Maine Credit Card Fraud: Septi Max Delray Beach, Florida

Apr 29 2017
Lithonia Middle School Middle school Lithonia Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia K-12 Language: Lithonia Middle School Lithonia, Georgia

Apr 29 2017
Ken's Kennels Missouri Bad genetics; hereditary degenerative disease Fulton Missouri Author: Somerset, Massachusetts Family Services: Ken's Kennels Missouri Fulton, Missouri