Your Search | redline k 9 kennels

Jan 16 2017
Tammi Fields, AKA Tammi Lotz, AKA Tammi K Lotz Stole all of our personal belongings and all of our children's belongings Lecanto Florida
Author: Michigan Landlords: Tammi Fields Lecanto, Florida

Jan 11 2017
A&K Supplements LLC Total ripoff with an illegal refund policy Orlando Florida Author: Long beach, California Weightloss Programs: A&K Supplements LLC Orlando, Florida

3, Report #1194477

Jan 10 2017
US Business Funding Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: US Business Funding clients feel secure when doing business with us because we are not focused a single transaction, but on their long term financial success. US Business Funding clients feel confident that they are being directed towards a beneficial product that will engineer their growth and improve their financial future. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: US Business Funding recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Peter and US Business Funding has done the same thing to me too, taken over $3 grand Author: Roseburg, Oregon Loans: US Business Funding Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. US Business Funding providing clients the financial solutions they need to continue and grow success. US Business Funding, a variety of useful services, including vendor programs, capital equipment loans, leasing solutions. US Business Funding over 9 years’ experience in the industry, committed to client satisfaction. Santa Ana, California

Jan 08 2017
K company Fraud Pompano Florida Author: Alabama Inspectors: K company Pompano, Florida

Jan 07 2017
Credit one bank Doesn't disclose large annual fee. Closed account due to returned payment although successfully made payments after. Will not open account. $9 to pay over phone. Will not let me make payments so continue accruing interest. Las vegas Nevada
Again Author: Burlington, Iowa Banks: Credit one bank Las vegas, Nevada

Jan 06 2017
Netspend I received an Social Security deposit of 735.00 in March of 2016, but then was waylaid for several months, at which time Netspend somehow switch my account info. with someone else's account. I was told that myPin number, which accessed the account, was UNDER SOMEONE ELSE'S NAME...? This information was followed by the fact that when I had given them the specifics regarding my identity, they said I did have an account. However, I owed them: 9. (+) dollars. When I called to complain and ask that the matter be corrected, I received no help. Netspend (Nationwide) Nationwide NetSpend Author: Bronx, New York Netspend Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
local03 USA 1-888-534-1393 (Out of USA 9# from any access number)USA 1-888-887-3132UK 44-20-351-494-04Brasil 55-11-39584340Australia 61-284172282 they take credit details on phone and start charging for nothing Internet Author: gloucester, Alabama Communications & Networking: local03 Internet

Dec 30 2016
Help u rent , Me and my husband paid 50.00 bucks too get a listing from help u rent on Guilford college road they lead us too believe the 50 was refundable and they would like k us too landlords who don't do credit,criminal or past rental evictions they sent us 2 emails of houses once we read the consent we seen that the money is non refundable and now that we are moving when you call the home office on Pomona Dr. And Guilford college office one don't ring the other is disconnected so me and my husband are going too speak too an attorney on this matter they ripped us off for 50.00 bucks this is really sad Greensboro North Carolina Author: GREENSBORO, North Carolina Home Inspections: Help u rent Greesnboro, North Carolina

Dec 28 2016
middleton heating & Air Inc commercial loan.....first one was for 10 months........told us we would be moved into a more competitive loan after we established payment history. Paid loan down to about 20K, contacted them about something longer term with addtional need of 75 K. We expected to pay this off early, which we did.......we paid off in less than 90days on a 14 month loan........we recieved no discount. Took over 3 weeks to get a payoff amount, the whole time they still hit our account daily for payments, we recieved about a 400.00 dollar discount which total theivery. Never spoke about interest rate or ammortization schedule. took their paperwork to my bank and they said is was not a legal document in Virginia. They cost us about 40K in my opinion of stolen money, WOuld an attorney in California to look at this. mechanicsville Virginia Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Consumer Services: middleton heating & Air Inc mechanicsville, Virginia

Dec 27 2016
Prize Candle I ordered 3 candles on December 9 and never received them. Internet Author: Wappingers Falls, New York Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 26 2016
High Class University Order 9 banks on Nov 5 , $197.91 . They already took the money from my card and I never received banks Internet Author: Horton, Alabama Toy Stores: High Class University Internet

Dec 26 2016
Prize candle Order candles on 12/9/16. Took my money but no product. Website and email not working properly. Internet Author: Remsen, New York Specialty Stores: Prize candle Internet

Dec 26 2016
Prize Candle They took my money for 4 candles I ordered on Dec 9, 2016. No candles arrived and I'm unable to contact them. All emails returned. Santa Monica California
Author: Longmont, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 24 2016
The Variety Store Ordered two vinyl Beatle clocks ,60.00, through Facebook ad...on 12/1/16. On 12/9/16 received e mail station order was in process being given a USPS tracking number which when I keep putting in the USPS system they cannot find tharpt number. I think this person steals your money and I am worried as they have my credit card info now. What can I do??? Internet Author: Holmes, New York Internet: The Variety Store Internet

Dec 23 2016
Champs apparel I ordered two jerseys, never realizing it was coming from China. I buy in America. Still haven't received anything and ups tracking doesn't help. Ordered Dec. 9. 2016 Internet Author: Ashtabula, Ohio Liars: Champs apparel Internet

Dec 23 2016
InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: InventHelp's employees are dedicated to its inventor clients. *UPDATE: InventHelp pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate InventHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina TV Advertisements: InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp has made its corporate headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp assisting inventors to submit inventions, new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer the best independent licensed patent attorney to provide preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm. Durham, North Carolina

Dec 22 2016
Prize Candles Ordered 4 candles 12/9 and the $ was out of my account by 12/12 -- now website is gone, phone# not in service and email's are being returned! Santa Monica California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Bed & Bath: Prize Candles Internet

Dec 20 2016
Mike Haines Michael Haines; Michael K. Haines worst attorney in Dallas Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Legal Services: Mike Haines Dallas , Texas

Dec 20 2016
yourwishstore.com WHOISGUARD PROTECTED I purchased 9 items and only receieved 3. I was billed for 7 items and was supposed to get two free. These items were supposed to be Christmas gifts.  Hidden Internet Author: Niagara Falls, Ontario Department & Outlet Stores: yourwishstore.com Internet

Ohio Auto Loans Ripoff/Excessive Charges Columbus Ohio
Did Ohio Auto Loans report loan payments to the credit bureaus? Author: Columbus, Ohio Financial Services: Ohio Auto Loans Columbus, Ohio

Dec 19 2016
Grand Incentives TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Grand Incentives will always do whatever we can to accommodate customer requests and ensure that travelers have terrific vacation experiences.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Grand Incentives pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Grand Incentives recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Apology for Your Refund Delay Author: California Travel Services: Grand Incentives TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Grand Incentives, Inc. a premier travel incentive company that sets itself apart from the rest. Grand Incentives brings innovative promotional travel offers, enabling the corporate world to more effectively activate, acquire, retain, renew and enhance customer and employee relationships. Grand Incentives designed low-cost travel offers and listens to clients' needs to provide what works best for them. Sarasota, Florida

Dec 16 2016
Robbin k Meyer Haven't received binoculars Internet Author: Gardner, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: Robbin k Meyer Internet

Dec 15 2016
VIPKID ESL Learning, Tutoring and English Beijing Nationwide
Author: Eagle, Idaho K-12 Language: VIPKID Nationwide

Dec 11 2016
SouthwestCredit K Bulter harassing by phone and by letters Carrollton Texas Author: Merrill, Michigan Cable TV: SouthwestCredit Carrollton, Texas

Dec 11 2016
Adventure Kennels Www.adventurekennels.com Huntsville Texas Author: Clear Lake, Texas Animal Abuse: Adventure Kennels Huntsville, Texas