REDSTONE COLLEGE IN BROOMFIELD, CO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Redstone College in Broomfield, CO
There may be more specific results for "Redstone College in Broomfield, CO"
For more specific results for "Redstone College in Broomfield, CO"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 28 2017
Cox Cable Virginia First of all their internet service is nothing what they advertise! It's slow as molasses in winter, their customer service sucks!!! Since they have the city councilman in their pocket, makes it easy to shut out FIOS! THE FEDS are coming buddy, John Uhrin Cox cable Fossils Virgini Bach Virginia Author: North Carolina Computer Fraud: Cox Cable Virginia Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
Faith by the Sea Drug Addiction Treatment Center in San Juan Capistrano Run by a scam artist. Richard Zona. He lies and scams and cheats people to make $$$$ San Juan Capistrano
Author: Laguna Beach, California Liars: Faith by the Sea internet

Jul 28 2017
Electricity Freedom System Electricity Freedom System by Rich LubbokCreated by Rich Lubbok,60 Days No-Risk, Money-Back Guarantee They sell a system to generate electricity witch is impossible to work. I paid for this, but have no means to get my money back. They have no E-Mail add. They claim in the video that they can be contacted, but there is no means to do so. no idea. Internet Author: Exelsior, Alabama Sales People: Electricity Freedom System Internet

Jul 28 2017
Skylight paycars They want me to send a pic of my photo ID and my social security card or my account will be blocked. I sent it in. Haven't gotten a response yet. Nationwide Author: Seneca Falls, New York Credit & Debt Services: Skylight paycars Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
Allura / Allusiv Allura pulled my info from another web site & stuck me with $180 in skin care products Internet Author: Helendale, California Skin Care: Allura / Allusiv Internet

Jul 28 2017
African Mango Core Garcinia Cambogia Core This is an internet scam, luring someone in with a free trial and then automatically charging monthly charges Vancouver, Canada Internet Author: Ooltewah, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: African Mango Core Internet

Jul 28 2017
Geico Insurance Rip off customer by claiming a wrong coverage with high deductible
Author: College Station, Texas Car Insurance: Geico Insurance Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
HVH Transportation Hvh never paid quality leasing co , $1,330 for payments as they informed me they would, nothing over 1,000 mile runs, when asked over and over, 20 times, in fact, to give me 3,000 miles a week, had to take medical leave, gave them the doc note needed to return to work, was hassled about getting a new d.o.t. physical, when my doctor clearly informed Wayne Miller , safety officer, i did not need one as my current physical is still current til november. If you are not part of someones little click, you do not matter. Do NOT lease on to this company they will stab you in the back and laugh at you fir doing so. All they do is use independent contractors, and their trucks for company success not the independent contractors. Denver Colorado Author: Ponca City, Oklahoma Attorneys General: HVH Transportation Denver, Colorado

Jul 28 2017
LORI A DUNMIRE - LORI A FLEMING - LORI ANN DUNMIRE - LORI ANN FLEMING, SCAMMER, INSURANCE FRAUD UNDER INSURANCE FRAUD INVESTIGATION, SCAMMER, MOVED TO N.CAROLINA Greensboro North Carolina (((REDACTED DUE TO VIOLATION IN TOS))) Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Liars: LORI A DUNMIRE, LORI A FLEMING, LORI ANN DUNMIRE, LORI ANN FLEMING, SCAMMER, INSURANCE FRAUD Greensboro, North Carolina

Jul 28 2017
Law Office of Chris Brown Christopher Brown - Brown & Brown Chris Brown is the Worst Attorney in Broward Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Lawyers: Law Office of Chris Brown Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 28 2017
Sexual Astrology and Cafe Astrology Thomas Grassegger & Annie Heese & Maria Desimone I sued Sexual Astrology and won. I wrote for them so I know how they operate. This site is connected to two others sites who have committed fraud, defamation and copyright infringement and even allowed others to utilize my certified content I think its Hollywood but he lives in Austria. Nationwide
Author: New York, California Liars: Sexual Astrology and Cafe Astrology Internet

Andrew Frankel Disappointing Revision Rhinoplasty in Beverly Hills California
Author: Louisville, Kentucky Plastic Surgeons: Andrew Frankel Beverly Hills, California

Jul 28 2017
Mary Casarez and Paul Casarez Stole a car and work tools after I took them in off the street Dallas-Ft Worth, Beaumont Nationwide Author: Carrollton, Texas Landscaping: Mary Casarez and Paul Casarez Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
Skinopulantcream This company offers a trial for $4.95 for 14 days then tells you the trial begins the minute you sign up not when even shipped when I called only 11 days in I was told it was one day past my trial and I would be charged 200.00 for a trial bottle.  Internet Author: Liberty , Utah Skin Care: Skinopulantcream Internet

Jul 28 2017
Color By Pascal Fraud Fraud Fraud !!!!! I ordered 3 lipsticks under this promotion and the lipsticks aren't free like their suppose to be and they never show up and you can't get in contact with them at all!!! I'm pissed because I fail for it On Facebook No city Just fraud Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Color By Pascal Internet

Jul 28 2017
Camden legal group They have taken 4,000 dollars up from for legal Assistant in our loan modification. They let the case close, with any documents sent to us, or, calling us. We've been calling for over a month. Never a call back. Today ,3-22-17, I phone and got the receptionist and she assured me they would be calling me back as humanly possible HA! Beverly hills California Author: SPOKANE, Washington Lawyers: Camden legal group Beverly hills, California

Jul 28 2017
Direct TV/AT&T Deen still Ranch Kept money for connection but don't even provide service in the area lakeland Florida Author: Lakeland , Florida Cable TV: Direct TV/AT&T Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
John Deere Defective tractor, we have to pay $135.00 for someone to pick up. Only had it a couple of months. Only 10.5 hours on it. Home Depot in Robinson Town Center PA Author: Coraopolis, Pennsylvania Landscaping: John Deere Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
SEARS MASTERCARD COMPANY SENT ME AN ACCOUNT STATEMENT THAT I OWED $33.89 WHEN IN FACT I OWED $0 SIOUX FALLS SOUTH DAKOTA Author: TULSA, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: SEARS MASTERCARD Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
Guaranteed Prosperity TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Guaranteed Prosperity | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Guaranteed Prosperity, The Success Engineers and Meir Ezra join Ripoff Report Verified to ensure coaching clients receive top notch service that is centered on achieving tangible results and major improvements in their life and business. This is backed by Guaranteed Prosperity’s money back guarantee.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consulting: Guaranteed Prosperity TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Founded by entrepreneur, inventor and philanthropist, Meir Ezra, Guaranteed Prosperity’s purpose is: to bring about a new golden age for business around the globe. Guaranteed Prosperity International (GP) is a Florida based training, coaching, and implementation company that ensures it’s clients succeed. Guaranteed Prosperity simply guarantees our clients prosperity. Clearwater , Florida

Jul 28 2017
Lead Transfer Systems john they provide live transfers in various verticals Internet Author: dunedin, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Lead Transfer Systems Internet

Jul 28 2017
Great Falls Septic AKA Hott and Sons, AKA David Hott Great Falls Septic - Biggest Rip Off Artist in the Construction Business Purcellville Virginia Author: Alabama Consumer Services: Great Falls Septic Purcellville, Virginia

Jul 28 2017
Tires Plus/Credit First I bought some tires and I was told that if I signed up for their mail-in rebate I would get $100 knocked off my bill. I finally get the mail-in rebate in the mail, only its not a mail in rebate, its a 100$ gift card I called the phone number on my bill, a company called Credit First, NA, and they said I couldnt use that card toward my payment. That I had been misinformed I was clearly lied to. Cleveland Ohio Author: Clermont, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Tires Plus/Credit First Cleveland, Ohio

Jul 28 2017
Bluebird by American Express By Walmart in alternative to banking As I am waiting on a check that I mistakenly wrote to myself to be cancelled and returned back to my account I was constantly giving wrong information as to when it would return as of a week later I still don't have the returned check in my account when all they had to do was cancel it Nationwide Ironic Author: Rochester, New York Banks: Bluebird by American Express Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
PWM Live Michael Beeson Email System hasnot paid off as stated in program description. vancouver, canada Internet Author: Williamsburg, Massachusetts Work at Home: PWM Live Internet