REDSTONE COLLEGE IN BROOMFIELD, CO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Redstone College in Broomfield, CO
There may be more specific results for "Redstone College in Broomfield, CO"
For more specific results for "Redstone College in Broomfield, CO"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
Joliqueskincream Joliqueeyeserum False advertised Joanna Gaines name, no place to check terms or conditions, charged me 387.00 in 1 month 10 days united kingdom Internet Author: Delaware, Ohio Eye Care: Joliqueskincream Internet

Oct 17 2017
A P E processing This company called me and said i had a pending lawsuit out on me for a rented tv from aarons and that if i set up a payment arrangment i would only have to pay 700 and some dollars. However if i did not they said they were gonna put a summons out for me in my county and that i would have to pay over 5000 after court costs and fees. Georgia Author: Spring took twp., Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: A P E processing , Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2017
Dependable Construction Aaron Michael Barrentine We contact Aaron Michael Barrentine, owner of Dependable Construction and asked him to give us a quote for renovation on a house we own. We sent a check for 50% upfront, we did not hear back from him for almost 2 weeks. We tried getting in touch with him to let him know someone bought the house and we no longer needed his services.  Houston Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Home Improvements: Dependable Construction Houston, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Ubisoft UPlay Store, Digital Rivers Won't send my product that was paid in full and they don't know when glitch will be fixed San Francisco California Author: Burlington, New Jersey On-Line Stores: Ubisoft San Francisco, California

Oct 17 2017
American Home Preservationist AHP This company will take all that you have in your worst time of need!!!! RUN FAST irvine California Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Loan Modification: American Home Preservationist irvine, California

Oct 17 2017
Mort Fertel - Marriage Fitness Threatening Emails Baltimore, MD Maryland Internet They are actually really nice and helpful. I regret the above post. Author: Sacramento, California Customer: Mort Fertel - Marriage Fitness Internet

Oct 17 2017
planet 7 casino i won 1100.00 and that was in August 17 2017 and they keep making excuss , online Internet Author: sylvania, Ohio Casinos & Cardrooms: planet 7 casino Internet

Oct 17 2017
Royal United Mortgage LLC I have plenty of equity in my house, They just took my money for the appraisal and decline my loan Indianapolis IN Indiana Author: BURLINGTON, New Jersey Investment Brokers: Royal United Mortgage LLC Indianapolis,

Oct 17 2017
Americas Preferred Home Warranty WORTHLESS LIARS AND CHEATS Do not do business with!!! Most worthless company out there, they always have something in the small print to keep from paying. Worthless as toilet paper about as useful too. I am reporting to 20/20 television show and maybe they will be out of business if America is lucky. They should not be allowed to do business, unless lying is their business of choice. I do not know how a business can stay around who acts this way. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Roach, Missouri Home Warranty Companies: Americas Preferred Home Warranty Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
TicketsAtWork.com Purchased tickets for wrong venue, would not provide refund w/in 3 hours of sale Internet
Author: Brentwood, Tennessee Ticket Sales: TicketsAtWork.com Internet

Oct 16 2017
NW Relocation, Portland, Oregon This company is an absolute Ripoff! You cannot believe anything they say to you. Portland Oregon
Company Clarification Author: Sun City West, Arizona Moving Companies: NW Relocation, Oregon Portland, Oregon

Oct 16 2017
Very Sad! Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
Art Van furniture Purchase Ashton leather sofa, love seat,chair 2013. Purchase a 10 year leather warranty. Single women no children. In 2016 the leather sofa start to peel. Notify the warranty company . The warranty inspector said it was peeling because it was dry & it's not covered under warranty really. Will not purchase another Warranty. My next furniture purchase will come from Gardner White see you Art Van furniture you will not scam me again on a Warranty. Southfield Michigan Author: Oak Park, Michigan Inspectors: Art Van furniture Southfield, Michigan

Oct 16 2017
lakewood hand and stone spa charging me for july when I paid cash, and charging me for august when I made an appointment and they neglected to put it in the computer. I drove 35 miles one way (70) total for my appointment. now they want to take me to collections. denver colorado Author: black hawk, Colorado Massage Parlor: hand and stone spa ,

Oct 16 2017
  Paula Grohs did not illustrate strong professional ethics and seems most interested in getting money for herself and does not appear to practice what her profession teaches. Walnut Creek California Author: Brentwood, California Legal Services: Paula Grohs Walnut Creek,

Oct 16 2017
Kahali Somali Cattery Karen VancePeter Vance Ringworm, poor temperament, heart murmur all in one kitten Quebec and New York Internet Author: Wilmington, Delaware Pet Shops & Supplies: Kahali Somali Cattery Internet

Oct 16 2017
Award notification commission Commissioner of judging..processing division Commissioner of judging. Processing division ..I received a letter stating that I had won 1,325,000.00.. and all I had to do was send them 11.89 in cash, check or money order ..payable to ANC..the check which looks very legitimate is attached to the bottom .When I saw it I just knew that some of the sweeps that I enter from time to time had paid off...and it says it's authorized by Larry Hourd, Executive of Awards...I had actually gotten so exicitec about the check.. Kansas City Kansas city Author: Atlanta, Georgia Banks: Award notification commission Kansas City, Kansas

Oct 16 2017
Allianz Global Assistance Refused to refund tickets for Celine Dion in Las Vegas after the mass killing of October1&2 2017 Richmond Virginia Author: Oxford, Connecticut Ticket Sales: Allianz Global Assistance Richmond, Virginia

Oct 16 2017
Andrew Phan, Esq., Everclear Management, Inc., Justin Houde,CEO, Vincent Patrick,OUTVST, LLC GROSS DECEIT, NON-PERFORMANCE, and SEVERELY POOR COMMUNICATION. COST CLIENTS BILLIONS in INCOME! Los Angeles area California Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Andrew Phan, Esq. Irvine , California

Oct 16 2017
Billy Gregg Family First Intervention Recovery in Motion, Intervention 911 Billy Gregg is a fraud that preys on the fear of vulnerable families Nationwide Author: New York, New York Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Billy Gregg Family First Intervention Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
IBEX Came across ad on Facebook that said Free IMEX Cup just pay shipping $6.95 . Two weeks later $39.95 was taken from my checking account and they refuses to return my money .Said something in small print said after a week they would take money out of account. I seen that nowhere. refuse to give my money back Scottsdale Arizona Author: Fairbury, Nebraska Sales People: IBEX Internet

Oct 16 2017
Straight Talk Nationwide Straight Talk Nationwide Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
TracFone Beware of using Tracfone Cell Phone service, they are a colossal Ripoff!! ? Nationwide TracFone Beware of using Tracfone Cell Phone service, they are a colossal Ripoff!! ? Nationwide Author: Temecula, California Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: TracFone Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Mary boughman Kathy In Sept paid 3 no storage fee 45.00 ea total 135.00 used only one of 3 SHOULD get 2 mo UNUSED RETURNED. RENTAL AGREEMENT DOESNT SAY SHE CAN KEEP BUT SHE SAID SHES NOT RETURNING IT Grand junction Colorado Author: San Diego, California Storage & Self Storage: Mary boughman Grand junction, Colorado