Your Search | refund recovery software, aka overnight recovery software

Apr 29 2016
Sites World Wide AKA Website Management Systems sites2008.com WARNING WARNING WARNING Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Search Engine Optimization: Sites World Wide AKA Website Management Systems Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
Advanced Tax Solutions LLC MyTaxPrepOffice.com Out-Right Rip-Off , Mickey Mouse Operation, Cheyenne Wyoming Author: lOS ANGELES, California Computer Software: Advanced Tax Solutions LLC Cheyenne, Wyoming

Apr 29 2016
LECTRIC ENTERPRISES/BRENNON FULLBRIGHT BRENNON, KNIGHT RIDER SCANNER, FULBRIGHT I ORDER A CAR SCANNER 6 YEARS AGO, NEVER GOT IT AND HE REFUSES TO REFUND ME Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto Audio Electronics: LECTRIC ENTERPRISES/BRENNON FULLBRIGHT Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Apr 29 2016
VITA LUMINANCE REGENELIFT i order a free trial offer just pay postage. and after a week they chared my account twice a total of$190.52. i live on a fixed income cant afford this. when i called they told me they wouldnt refund my money. Internet Author: DESTREHAN, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: VITA LUMINANCE Internet

Apr 29 2016
USA Grant Applications refusal to refund subscription fees for dissatisfaction Ocean View Delaware Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Grant Writing & Research: USA Grant Applications Ocean View, Delaware

Apr 29 2016
UpClick (1) PDF-Format.com, (2) Download PDF Reader 11.0 - Open, Edit & Convert any PDF File! (3) TECH.UPCLK.COM Refund requested. Rep (Terrance,Moses & Ildze Refused Mgr approval.Product never downloaded. Quebec & Malta Internet Author: San Antonio, Alabama Computer Fraud: UpClick Internet

Apr 28 2016
Esk's Excellent Courier Service Scott Esk Became difficult and intentionally prolonged the cancellation and refund process - refund still pending - chargeback initiated Oklahoma City, OK Nationwide Author: Ada, Oklahoma Courier Services: Esk's Excellent Courier Service Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
RAY PADULA COO GREG FOX WILL NOT REFUND MONEY/WILL NOT ANSWER E-MAIL AND TELEPHONE/WILL NOT RETURN CALLS NEW YORK, New York
hose nozzle Author: HERSEY, Michigan Landscaping: RAY PADULA NEW YORK, New York

Apr 28 2016
Beyond Breakeven TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Beyond Breakeven, Inc., receives a positive review due to the commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Beyond Breakeven, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as safe business service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.. *UPDATE: Beyond Breakeven recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Similar Experience Author: California Business Consulting: Beyond Breakeven TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Since 2003, Ed Keels and his staff at Beyond Breakeven, Inc. (BBI) have been helping wannabe business owners with deal structures that provide business loans and business credit when banks won’t. Beyond Breakeven has developed more than one hundred ways to fund a business acquisition and do so with little to none of the buyer’s own money. Internet

Apr 28 2016
Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, California GarciniaCambogiaMakeOver This company took us for $167.00. They somehow got hold of our card number and took the money out. We tried to call the number listed in this ripoff report, but you can't get an actual human. You can only leave a message. They did call back but they let it ring once, then hang up. We can't reach them. We've tried. We filed a dispute with the card company, but the day after the initial call they refunded $2.78 and claimed that we had agreed to terms because of the refund when our card company contacted them. This made it even more difficult to get our money back. They are liars, thieves, and this isn't their first time...Im sure it won't be the last. We never ordered anything, nor did we receive it. Pleasanton California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, CA Pleasanton, California

Apr 28 2016
,US forklift, AKA ,USF, AKA (Distribution Center USA, They robbed me by taking my money and no job in return. houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: US forklift houston, Texas

Apr 28 2016
MyPerfectResume.com LiveCareer Ltd. Deceptive charges. Charged for a subscription that was never authorized and refused refund over $150 Internet Author: Hoffman Estates, Illinois Consumer Services: MyPerfectResume.com Internet

Apr 28 2016
Go airport shuttle .com San Antonio, TX Goairportshuttle.com Refused to refund my money when they didnt show up San antonio Texas Author: Fairhope, Alabama Local Transportation: Go airport shuttle .com San Antonio, TX San antonio, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Open Business Solutions aka Open Business Directory in Dubai, UAE Yellow Pages Fraud Pilladelphia Pennsylvania Author: Port Orchard, Washington Advertising Agencies: Open Business Solutions Pilladelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 28 2016
Fraser Karlsen/(aka David Bell)/Getitdealt.com Sold insurance total loss flood damaged cars as if new West Kirby Nationwide
Author: HULL, Alabama Auto Dealers: Fraser Karlsen Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Retina-X Studios, LLC AVANGATE COM, phonesheriff, phone sheriff This compnay rips you off big time, because they put all kinds of dislaimers everywhere on their website. So if something does not work they go to these disclaimers stating they will not offer a refund because of this and that.  Jacksonville Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Software: Retina-X Studios, LLC Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 28 2016
Nick Muyonjo is scamming web developers to work for him and then we doesn't pay them in Palma de mallorca Spain
Author: Other Computer Software: Nick Muyonjo Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Anthony BARRINEAU RAW CONSTRUCTORS INC ANTHONY BARRINEAU AKA RAW CONSTRUCTORS INC SCAMMERS HOLLYWOOD Florida Author: Cooper city, Florida Bed & Bath: Anthony BARRINEAU HOLLYWOOD, Florida

Apr 27 2016
A1 Traveling Consultants True Marketing, Move Now Vacation The customer service rep has an bad attitude. When I call about my package deal to ask when would I be able to book my vacation after I've sent my money, they directed me to different reps and continuously hung up on me several times. I call back to ask for an refund the rep fave me an email that doesn't exist. Nationwide
Author: Gretna , Florida Travel Services: A1 Traveling Consultants Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
Inventel (As Seen On TV) Dash Cam Pro Will not ship my order or issue a refund even though I paid to insure the order. Internet
Author: Lansing, Michigan Cameras & Video: Inventel (As Seen On TV) Internet

Apr 27 2016
RevitaRx and le jeune This is NOT a free trial!! Will not refund money! They are careful to use correct wording so you will order! RIP OFF! Don't bother unless you want to pay almost 200$ for small containers!!! What a JOKE!!!! Internet Author: Vandalia, Illinois Adult Care Facilities: RevitaRx and le jeune Internet

22, Report #1302081

Apr 27 2016
Jasco Products Gave me the runaround in trying to get a refund; their customer service is very poor. OKLAHOMA CITY Oklahoma Author: Beeville, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Jasco Products OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma

23, Report #1301990

Apr 26 2016
HaggleMe.com; Haggle Me Classic Autos; Haggle Me; Steven Glanton Haggleme.com misrepresented a car they sold to me and refuse to issue a refund Internet Incredible! Author: Texarkana, Texas Auto Dealers: HaggleMe.com Internet

24, Report #1302026

Apr 26 2016
SugarSync I was billed even though they were notified 7 days in advance! San Mateo Nationwide
Author: North Miami Beach, Florida Computer Software: SugarSync Nationwide

25, Report #1302034

Apr 26 2016
Top Resume Can I get a refund.? I was not satisfied with the results. Too confusing. They seemed to reword a lot of my own. Also, the cover letter is wordy with a run on sentence. Misspelling on resume.. Still waiting to hear about a refund. Internet Re: TopResume, TopResume.com Refund Request Author: Pottsville, Pennsylvania Employment Services: Top Resume Internet