Your Search | refund recovery software & overnight recovery software

Aug 25 2016
TeeCub they are not giving me my refund ...and they will respond to my emails ogden Utah Author: Hudson, Michigan Jewelers: TeeCub Internet

Aug 25 2016
T- Mobile Discontinued this service and paid all final bills and they still refused to refund my extra pack purchase now they have stolen my money Richmond Virginia Author: richmond, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: T- Mobile Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Metro PCS Took my money and refused refund N. Providence Nationwide Author: Central Falls, Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: Metro PCS Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Ed Costanza A-Bee Honey, NMHoney.com, Costanza Orchards, Ed and Louella Costanza Took $975 from us for 5 nucs but never delivered!! Refuses refund but will not give us the Nucs either! Edgewood New Mexico Author: Grants, New Mexico Questionable Activities: Ed Costanza Edgewood, New Mexico

Aug 25 2016
Premiere Cancun Vacations Sold Misleading Package, no refund CancĂșn Quintana Roo Other Author: Concord, North Carolina Travel Agencies: Premiere Cancun Vacations CancĂșn Quintana Roo, Other

Aug 25 2016
Dial 1 Limo Transportation A Dial 1 Limo took my money and never showed up to transport me to JFK or back from JFK and hung up on me when I wanted a refund. Internet Author: Medford, New Jersey Chauffeurs: Dial 1 Limo Transportation Internet

Aug 24 2016
Bagger Bags Ordered poor quality bags, sent back for full refund and cannot get them to refund my money Lake Worth Florida Author: Indiana Sales People: Bagger Bags Lake Worth , Florida

Aug 24 2016
Prestige Worldwide Moving Utter scam, no refund issued despite breach of contract and no service rendered by company Miramar Florida Author: St Louis, Missouri Moving Companies: Prestige Worldwide Moving Miramar, Florida

Aug 24 2016
kratom frog forest dragon kratom one stop herb shop did not send product or refund money Internet Author: Austin, Texas Specialty Stores: kratom frog Internet

Aug 24 2016
bodybuilding.com lost money doing business with this company. Refused to refund shipping costs Internet Author: morristown, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: bodybuilding.com Internet

Aug 24 2016
Autopartsway.ca incorrect parts& no refund Internet Author: orton, Alabama Auto Parts: Autopartsway.ca Internet

Aug 24 2016
Social Point Media They are the makers of Monsters - the online game. Monster video game has ripped me off $250 and won't fix my game on my phone or computer. 08018 Barcelona Barcelona, Spain
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Computer Software: Social Point Media 08018 Barcelona , Other

Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Aug 23 2016
Upclick ,for PDF, Upclick Sliema MH Contacted Technical Support due to recently purchased PDF Suite 2017 links not downloading. Internet Author: Pleasanton, California Computer Software: Upclick (for PDF) Internet

Aug 23 2016
click4support click4support.com CAlled me said it was Microsoft with a alert from my computer Florada, Connecticut, Californa Nationwide Author: Moody, Alabama Computer Software: click4support Nationwide

16, Report #1320745

Aug 23 2016
Savings makes money I was looking for a loan got redirected to their website didn't click on it and without authorization they debited my account and put it into overdraft. Won't refund my money Internet Author: Pomona, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Savings makes money Internet

Aug 23 2016
Guiseppe Joe Cristiano 6477162825 Joseph cristiano Michael phipps renovations Mike phipps Lisa kraal joe cristiano guiseppe joe cristiano guiseppe joseph CRISTIANO FAIL TO REFUND WITHIN 15 DAYS UNFAIR PRACTICE FALSE MISLEADING FAIL TO DELIVER VALID CONTRACT maple Ontario
Author: Ontario Home Improvements: Guiseppe maple, Ontario

Aug 23 2016
Boss Ultra Carpet Cleaning Did NOT show up to clean carpets after their rescheduling 3 times! Charged my card - won't refund $. Phoenix Arizona Author: Shingletown, California Cleaning Services: Boss Ultra Carpet Cleaning Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Vivinit Inc. Vivint Alarm Co., Vivint Monitoring, Vivint Smart Home Horrible Service, Rip Off, Refuses to Cancel Contract, Refuses to Refund Provo Utah Because.... Author: Chicago, Illinois Cameras & Video: Vivinit Inc. Provo, Utah

Aug 23 2016
ProEx Underground Jason Butts Jason Butts and ProEx Underground is a SCAM - They take your money and will not complete the job. I have placed over 20 phone calls, even showed up to place of business. Jason promised a refund in full by end of July 2016 for the neglience and today, 8/23/16 we haven't received the check, and now having to file suit. Windsor Colorado Author: Windsor, Colorado Maintenance Companies: ProEx Underground Windsor, Colorado

Aug 23 2016
Michael kors - mkvous.com Purchased 2 handbags, never received them,was told they were out of stock. Never received a refund. Don't know. I think China Internet Author: Vero Beach, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Michael kors Internet

Aug 23 2016
Ryan Yokk Sellers beware he will steal from you. This buyer he will buy items from you then return something else back for a full refund and not get your items back. He is a fraud so sellers beware. Davenport Iowa Author: Davenport, Iowa Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Ryan Yokk Davenport, Iowa

Aug 23 2016
Opticsfast eyeglassesdepot I ordered frame and received an notice that the product I ordered was damaged and was now out of stock. The same story and same email others in this forum have been receiving. Then, the company refused to refund the money, but insisted I chose a different product instead. I have disputed the charge with Amex. New York Internet Author: Montana Bait-and-Switch: Opticsfast Internet

Aug 23 2016
lostwindowspassword.com software didnt work and wont refund Bismarck Internet Author: bismarck, North Dakota Computer Software: lostwindowspassword.com Internet

Aug 22 2016
Russo Power Equipment: Beware Scam, ripped off, won't refund money, inept Naperville Illinois Author: Lisle, Illinois Hardware & Tools: Russo Power Equipment Naperville, Illinois