Your Search | refund recovery software & overnight recovery software

Aug 27 2014
iolo.com System Mechanic Beware of Imposters-Individuals Calling You Claiming You They Work For System Mechanic Los Angeles, California Author: White Plains, New York Software: iolo.com Los Angeles, California

Aug 27 2014
Playontv Won't refund money Internet Author: Spencer, Indiana Websites: Playontv Internet

Aug 27 2014
Vitamax Offered a trial supply with no commitment and found that this company has taken $190 from my account without my knowledge. They did not send any product and will not refund my funds. Arizona Author: Shawnee, Kansas Weightloss Programs: Vitamax Arizona

Aug 27 2014
BURPY INC NEED REFUND OF $11.81 FOR WRONG ITEMS DRIVER BROUGHT WHEN HE WENT SHOPPING Austin TEXAS Author: Hoston, Texas Supermarkets: BURPY INC Austin, Texas

Aug 27 2014
PODS Will not refund or pro-rate monthly fees Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Moving Companies: PODS Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Phantom Recovery repo Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Sioux City, Iowa Motor Vehicle: Phantom Recovery Sioux Falls , South Dakota

Aug 26 2014
knetbooks Never shipped, refused refund Lexington Kentucky Author: SAN DIEGO, California Book Publishers: knetbooks Lexington, Kentucky

Aug 26 2014
Ashampoo WinOptimizer Ashampoo WinOtimizer Deleted EVERY FILE ON MY COMPUTER! Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Computer Software: Ashampoo WinOptimizwe Internet

Aug 26 2014
J&J Mechanical Damaged our A/C system mickleton, New Jersey Author: , Home Improvements: J&J Mechanical mickleton, New Jersey

Aug 26 2014
aacs recovery Loan Company- AACS LEGAL GROUPAACS LEGAL GROUPLEGAL GROUP OF ATTORNEYS recieved email from this company stating i owe them $946.74 that since i refused to pay they want $$3896.47 its labeled privliged & cnfidential Nationwide Author: elgin, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: aacs recovery Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
Amrit Cleaners steiner ranch STAY AWAY! I just got all my dress and shirts transformed into an ugly yellow color. I didnt even ask for money for my clothes but demanded a refund on the dry cleaningThe prick owner said no and offered me $25 offf my next cleaning after he ruined all COMPLETE SCAM!!! TURNED CLOTHES YELLOW AND DIDNT CARE! Austin Texas Author: austin , Texas Dry Cleaners: Amrit Cleaners steiner ranch Austin, Texas

Aug 26 2014
A+Pools and Liners Jeff Trifone SCAMMED BY A+POOLS AND LINERS - This man Jeff Trifone is a scam artist. He came to my home to measure my pool and told me he needed a deposit and I gave him 200.00. Then disappeared. When he returned he said he would make good on his promise to either do the work or get me a refund. I wanted a refund in eiither product or cash back. He has done either. I have text messages telling me that oh he is working on it but I have not yet gotten satisfaction. if you google him he has been arrested several times for scamming people. Southbridge Massachusetts Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Pool Services: A+Pools and Liners Southbridge, Massachusetts

Aug 26 2014
Iziget Technology Co. Limited Izidresses False Advertisement and Refund Refusal China
Author: Rockville, Maryland Advertising / Deceptive: Iziget Technology Co. Limited Internet

Aug 26 2014
Scoresense Will not refund my money Internet Author: Hampton, Virginia Credit Services: Scoresense Internet

Aug 26 2014
Avast Software They took money from my account without written permission. I called and they left me on hold over 20 minutes and never came back on line. rip off online only Internet only Author: Vinton, Virginia Computer Software: Avast Internet

Aug 26 2014
Asphalt Kingdom sent wrong product. Won't give refund. Difficult to work with. Stubborn. condescending. liars. manipulative. Auburn Hills Michigan Author: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia Builders & Contractors: Asphalt Kingdom Auburn Hills , Michigan

Aug 25 2014
Dynamic Recovery Solutions for AVCO FINANCIAL Sent me a bill saying I owe money from a company I never hear of. Greenville South Carolina Author: Shaktoolik, Alaska Unusual Rip-Off: Dynamic Recovery Solutions Greenville, South Carolina

Aug 25 2014
Kaotic Von Boutique Kaotic Von Custom ClothingVONCILE Yolanda DENNARDVONCILE Y DanielKaotic_von (instagram)Kaotic_von2x (instagram) No order shipped, no response to CALLS or text, no REFUND, other CUSTOMER complaints, blocked paying customers Sun city, Florida ;Tampa Area Internet Author: Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Kaotic Von Boutique Internet

Aug 25 2014
Tonaderm It's a scam! Dont oder from this company!! I orderd the trial and was charged almost 200 in to recuring charges. They wont even try to refund you your money. I filed a dispute with my bank and hope that they will be able to refund me my hard earned money. (((REDACTED))) Greenville SC 29607 Willmington De Author: Norfolk, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Tonaderm Internet

Aug 25 2014
avobuy I bought a ps4 for my special needs son in April, 2014. Waited, then cancelled order. Still no refund Westminster California Author: Helendale, California Miscellaneous Electronics: avobuy Westminster, California

Aug 25 2014
Gun's America Mike's MagazinesMichael Allen885 Clay St. Apt. P156Ashland, OR97520 Fraudulent Seller - Refused to send refund or correct order Ashland OR Nationwide Author: Delaware, Ohio On-Line Stores: Gun's America Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
American National Van Lines moving company Moving date 8/28, pick up date is 8/28-9/3 and blamed me why move that day? Insists they cannot refund my deposit $528. Vero Beach Florida Author: Beachwood, Ohio Moving Companies: American National Van Lines Vero Beach, Florida

23, Report #1172073

Aug 25 2014
All Computer Resources I purchased a ECM for my vehicle that didn't work. I returned it within 5 days asking ror a full refund. They said it worked fine on their bench an wouldn't refund my full purchase amount. I wasn't driving their bench!!! It didn't work in my vehicle at all!!! Miami Florida Author: Holland, Michigan Auto Parts: All Computer Resources Miami, Florida

24, Report #1172067

Aug 25 2014
Lsoft Technologies, Inc. Active@Boot Disk product does not perform an image backup with Windows 8 bitlocker encrypted yet the Lsoft site clearly states that this product works with Windows 8 Mississauga Ontario Author: Streetsboro, Ohio Computer Software: Lsoft Technologies, Inc. Mississauga, Ontario

25, Report #1172046

Aug 24 2014
Preferred Law, PLLC Preferred Law Team PLLC, Modification Review Board, Destroyed my Loan Modification opportunity! 6-Months Wasted Time for $3,900 - Refusing to Refund Salt Lake City Utah Author: Lawndale, California Legal Services: Preferred Law, PLLC Salt Lake City, Utah