Your Search | refund recovery software & overnight recovery software

Jun 29 2016
Zoho Beware of foreign businesses. This one should not be allowed to operate in the US. International business. Nationwide Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Software: Zoho Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Safeways24HrsShoppeOnline.com Alice Told me they would not accept credit cards, instead, I should buy a prepaid card such as itunes card. Paid $430 dollars with an itunes prepaid card, then I was told that they had to ship double the amount only because I was in Ohio. They then told me that I would need to get another prepaid card, and, pay another $430. When I then told them I suspected that I was being scammed and I would not be giving them more money, they refused to refund my original $430. I called them the next day to complain. The girl I had been dealing with who claimes her name was Alice, verbally abused me and told me my number would be blocked. Internet Author: Barberton, Ohio Questionable Activities: Safeways24HrsShoppeOnline.com Internet

Jun 29 2016
Parkway Music WARNING: Took money and item, backed out of sale. Had to get Pay pal to issue refund. May take weeks. Manager very one sided and disrepectful. Dont leave your items there. Clifton Park New York
http://parkwaymusic.com/ Author: New York Music Shops: Parkway Music Clifton Park, New York

Jun 29 2016
MiraVie EyeComplexRx - SkinComplexRx Refused to refund money for a purchase I did not authorize. Santa Ana California Author: Wheat Ridge, Colorado Misc. Health Specialists: MiraVie Santa Ana, California

Jun 29 2016
Saferweb They will show one price for one (1) year and then at check out it goes to two (2) years cost. You need to read the info at the left of the page to see this. India Internet Author: Dothan, Alabama Computer Software: Saferweb Internet

Jun 28 2016
Salesforce, SalesforceIQ product Absolutely User Unfriendly, sole focus of company is sale of their product, Lies and Promises to get you to BUY. San Francisco California Author: Eugene, Oregon Software: Salesforce San Francisco, California

Jun 28 2016
Laurence Girard – Fruit Street Health REVIEW: Fruit Street Health PBC clients feel safe, confident, and secure because they know our software is 100% HIPAA compliant. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business *UPDATE: Fruit Street Health recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The True Story Written by a Harvard Lawyer Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Investment Brokers: Fruit Street Health TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Fruit Street Health’s public benefit purpose is a positive effect of educational, environmental, medical, scientific, & technological nature through its telehealth & telemedicine platforms and community outreach to help treat and prevent disease through lifestyle interventions. Fruit Street licenses software to private practice healthcare providers. Internet

Jun 28 2016
Summerstone nursery Did not send complete orders and what I did get was DEAD! I'm out $85 as they lied and said they would issue a refund over a month ago. They do not return email and their phone is always busy. I am disabled and on a fixed income...these people rip off handicap senior citizens. Morrison, Tennessee Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Landscaping: Summerstone nursery Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
California Astrology Association None.. I place a order so I can (The Spell)Vanish My Debt and Guarantee arefund.But never did retrun that refund at all. Canoga Park,CA 91309 Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Federal Government: California Astrology Association Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Meltwater News Meltwater News - Dishonest Scam of Auto-Renewal San Francisco California Author: Brea, California Software: Meltwater News San Francisco, California

The Lawnmower Shop No repair work done/won't refund payment Tahlequah Oklahoma
Author: Tahlequah, Oklahoma Hardware & Tools: The Lawnmower Shop Tahlequah, Oklahoma

Jun 27 2016
Microsoft Volume Licensing service center Donated for a fee, unusable software to force hiring their expensive tech support staff Internet Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Software: Microsoft Volume Licensing service center Internet

Jun 27 2016
Studio V Inc., Nancy Keogh Did not refund money nor return calls as promised, SELLS OVER PRICED PHOTO SERVICES! Tampa Florida Author: Oldsmar, Florida Talent Scouts: Studio V Inc., Nancy Keogh Tampa, Florida

Jun 27 2016
RedLine Trading LP ‏(never-msrp‏) //www.never-msrp.com/never_msrp@yahoo.com Got defect phone. They decline to refund. eBay doesnt support me Houston Texas Author: Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: RedLine Trading LP ‏(never-msrp‏) Houston, Texas

Jun 27 2016
Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Ordered supplies the they want you to pay with I tunes card first red flag then nice woman Alice say I may get sugar pills in the background I here so I cancel my order then they refuse saying I must get the product before I came get refund way? Third red Wants I tunes gift cards for payment?!!! Pa, Nj ,-NY Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Drugstores: Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Internet

Jun 27 2016
American Diversified Publications inc. Lieing like they having got my package back for my refund. They sent me the wrong stuff and i payed with a credit card now they wont refund me my 41.00 dollars. Slidell. LA . Nationwide Author: memphis, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: American Diversified Publications inc. Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Tenorshare Lostwindowspassword Paid for the software but no download link provided. Refuses to refund $$. Bogus Address and Telephone # Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Computer Software: Tenorshare Internet

Jun 27 2016
Forward Leads~Ryan Murphy~Rebell McCall Infant Solutions SCAM! FAKE PROMISES AND OUTDATED INFORMATION Internet Refund Processed and Received Author: Alabama Advertising Agencies: Forward Leads~Ryan Murphy~Rebell McCall Internet

Jun 26 2016
ExtensionWorks Extension Works Breaches own terms of support, ignores emails, refuses refund Point Cook Australia Internet
Author: New Jersey Computer Software: ExtensionWorks Internet

Jun 25 2016
www.thedogtrainingsecret.com Chet Womack Promised to send dog training program for 8 wks. Phone calls, questions ect. He did two weeks and then everything was taken off the web. There is no way to get your money back cause he has taken everything off online. I paid 100.00 and this past two weeks no class, via email and pdf's. He's disappeared. He guarantees if not pleased you get 100% refund. Cannot believe this. Internet Author: Porter, Texas Teachers: www.thedogtrainingsecret.com Internet

Jun 25 2016
Mobe 13506 Summerport Village ParkwaySuite 1004Windermere, FL 34786 Matt Lloyd Been trying to work with Mobe to get my funds back and they are stupid and will not help and refund my money. I agree to be charged $49.00 and they charged me $3,297.00... They are a bad company and should NOT BE A GOOD COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH. Kuala Lumpur · 50450 Malaysia Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Mobe Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Psychic Eye Bookshop, Sherman Oaks Stole Money, Very Rude, Service Not Provided, Refused to Reschedule or Refund Sherman Oaks California Author: Garden Grove, California Astrologers & Psychics: Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic Eye Bookshop Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 25 2016
datadepot.biz,advertisingemaillists.com, email-list.com, americaint.com SCAM email list companies.are criminals and professional scam artist Bulk Email Software Superstore, eMarketing Solutions,datadepot.biz,advertisingemaillists.com,email-list.com, americaint.com all this are same companies operating in different names. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM they are a total scam, are criminals and professional scam artist datadepot.biz,advertisingemaillists.com, email-list.com, americaint.com, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM, TOTAL SCAM Nationwide Author: New York, New York Internet Marketing Companies: datadepot.biz,advertisingemaillists.com, email-list.com, americaint.com SCAM email list companies.are criminals and professional scam artist Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Aleko Products Faulty Product, refuses to refund purchase price, poor customer service Kent Washington Author: Prescott, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Aleko Products Kent, Washington

Jun 25 2016
cooper's point/jrk managed by kristen mcneil carpet laid on poo (feces), been waiting 2 months for refund and getting constant run around empty promises and now will not even return call. north charleston South Carolina complaint resolved Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Housing Rentals: cooper's point/jrk north charleston, South Carolina