Your Search | refund recovery software & overnight recovery software

Feb 13 2016
sling.com slingtv scammers, will not refund your money even if you never us a single minute of tneir service Internet Author: dahlonega, Georgia Cable TV: sling.com Internet

Feb 13 2016
Stoneberry Will not give me my refund,They said they mail it out jan 18 i didnt recieve it ,So i call them ,Then they said they would issue me another in 5 to 10 business days and i didn't receive it now they saying they paid k jordan which i don't old.I paid on that tablet for a year ,Now they have the tablet and my refund for 143.00 i don't have that type of money to give away im on a fix income. Can you please help Me. Author: gulfport miss., Mississippi Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Stoneberry

Feb 13 2016
Chris Record Smart MemberDark Post Profits I have tried to get a refund, but I get the runaround Internet Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Internet Marketing Companies: Chris Record Internet

Feb 13 2016
Jaquie Lawson cards Jaquie Lawson card is nothing else by a ripoff. She got my money for subscription and two calendars and never been able to access the calendars. Now she has locked out and have not access to my account. I have ten times asking for a link to change mhypassword and all what she did is sent cards to choose and send out. No access to my account.. New York Author: WEST LINN, Oregon Computer Software: Jaquie Lawwon cards

Feb 13 2016
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lackland AFB (San Antonio), TX Refused to Refund or Provide Credit for Air Force BMT Family San Antonio Texas So..... Author: Lexington, South Carolina Hotel: Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lackland AFB San Antonio, Texas

Feb 13 2016
American Immigration Inc. Charged me $170 for copy of US Naturalization documents, couldn't cancel the order, and they refused to give me a refund via PayPal. Nationwide Author: Woodhaven, New York Federal Government: American Immigration Inc. Nationwide

Feb 13 2016
Walmart Money Card Greendot, GE Bank Card Blocked after Walmart Moneycard received my federal tax refund Pasadena California Author: Avondale, Arizona Credit Card Processing Companies: Walmart Money Card Pasadena, California

Feb 12 2016
EzContactsUSA Company Failed to Fulfill Order and Provide Refund Internet Update to Original Report Author: Florida Eye Care: EzContactsUSA Internet

Feb 12 2016
Avid Technology Inc Avid lets customers down Boston Massachusetts Author: Athens, Other Software: Avid Technology Inc Massachusetts

Feb 12 2016
Pool Deals Ripped me off for my pool cover and or my refund grand island New York Author: manteca , California Sporting Goods: Pool Deals grand island, New York

Feb 12 2016
Download Pros THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM Internet Author: Salem, Massachusetts Computer Software: Download Pros Internet

Feb 12 2016
Modlily.com I ordered a dress from them and they did not send it and wont refund my money Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Customer: Modlily.com Internet

Feb 12 2016
Orange Lake Country Club IHGHoliday INN Holiday Inn Club Vacations Scam, Sales Tatics, False information, misleading sales tactics, No refund stated, FRAUD Kissimmee Nationwide
Author: Houston, Texas Hotel: Orange Lake Country Club Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
Take-A-Break Travel I bought a timeshare at the Luxor in Vegas, then was unable to use it and unable to get a refund. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: San Jose, California Lodging: Take-A-Break Travel Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 11 2016
Stella & Dot No refund for returned Items Florida Internet Author: Summerfield, Florida Jewelers: Stella & Dot Internet

Feb 11 2016
Plan Plus Online Beware of Annual Auto Renewals that Cannot Be Easily Cancelled Salt Lake City Internet Author: Other Computer Software: Plan Plus Online Internet

Feb 11 2016
FITNESS REPAIR PARTS FRP FRP used Federal Express to deliver Eliptical parts. They said I have no recourse and have to pay the amount and penalty although I never received the package. They said it was MY responsibility to go to my neighbors and try to find the package. They will NOT give me a refund because they said I clicked on agreeing that all sales are final although I never received the package and FED X cannot find it. I cannot believe that a company would treat customers like this. I recommend never using them. We no longer need the products because I had to go out and hire a handyman since I never got the parts. Would you deal with this company??? Wentzville, MO 63385 Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home HealthCare: FITNESS REPAIR PARTS Internet

Feb 10 2016
THEGAMESUPPLY.NET ,TGS.NET ,CHADWICK575 SCAM! FRAUD! STEALS PEOPLES MONEY! 15 YEAR OLD KID! Wilmington, North Carolina Author: , Computer Software: THEGAMESUPPLY.NET AKA TGS.NET AKA CHADWICK575 Wilmington, North Carolina

Feb 10 2016
MicroSoft Office 365 MicroSoft Technical Support is requesting $499 to fix an issue that is their problem. Who else has experience this problem. Nationwide Author: Glen Allen, Virginia Computer Software: MicroSoft Office 365 Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Hollywood Hair Beauty Supply and Fashion Boutique This company stole my money and didn't give me a refund las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Beauty Products: Hollywood Hair Beauty Supply and Fashion Boutique las vegas, Nevada

Feb 10 2016
Saint Vicent Depaul thrift store sold me a black Cabrio whirlpool washing machine for $200 and it don't work will not refund, claim they tested it Casa Grande Arizona Author: Casa Grande, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Saint Vicent Depaul thrift store Casa Grande, Arizona

Feb 10 2016
Juvacell skin cream Have received 2 packages from them. Bank was to have denied, I have talked to them, they will refund 1 charge and agree to refund 50% of that charge. Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota TV Advertisements: Juvacell skin cream Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
National Recovery Agency Group LLC NRA Group LLC Won't identify corporation when asked, hangs up when pressed for their corporate name unknown Nationwide Author: Lexington, South Carolina Collection Agencies: National Recovery Agency Group LLC Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
Waypoint Homes Security deposit refund headache Scottsdale Arizona Author: Menifee, California Housing Rentals: Waypoint Homes Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 09 2016
bestforextradecopier unreacable Internet Author: waldwick, New Jersey Computer Software: bestforextradecopier Internet