Your Search | refund recovery software & overnight recovery software

Oct 03 2015
FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA took $80.79 out my account without my permission. i got one free bottle of garcinia cambogia which they said i only had to pay shipping and handling 4.95. this company is a fraud and needs to be shut down. i want my full refund of $80.79. they never said any of this to me at all. AURORA Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Sales People: FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Trains Personal Training Anthony Train Fountain Inconsistent Service, Constant Cancellations, No Communication, Untruthful, Unethical Refund Policy Spokane Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Fitness Consultants: Trains Personal Training Spokane, Washington

Oct 03 2015
01:01 PM After several emails did not refund $40 when link did not work. France Internet Author: Berthoud, Colorado Psychic: Internet

Oct 03 2015
YOUR COMPUTER SOLUTIONS fraud, pirate software downloaded from the internet. Windows software, Microsoft office etc.. BELLEVILLE New Jersey
Author: NEWARK, New Jersey Computer Software: YOUR COMPUTER SOLUTIONS BELLEVILLE, New Jersey

Oct 03 2015
Eros Guide RipOffs - High Price Ads - No refund for 1 day Ad California Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Strippers & Dancers: Eros Guide Internet

Oct 03 2015
08:46 AM Did not receive refund even though I canceled the membership immediately (same day) and returned books as soon as I got them and according to THEIR policy for returns. Manchester Center Vermont Author: Lake City, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: Internet

Oct 03 2015
Christian Taylor Christian Taylor, Love Spells & Psyphic Readings, is a complete FRAUD/FAKE/SCAM! I paid him $200 through money gram, Houston,TX. After I paid, he stopped answering & changed the phone#. He also said if it didn't work he would refund my money, to date I ha LOSER/SCAM/FAKE Houston Internet Author: Nashville, Alabama Art Galleries: Christian Taylor Internet

Oct 02 2015
Fantastic Sam's Went in for a perm. Kelli sat me down for the process. She left the solution in for 30 minutes without checking for the curl. She then proceeded to rinse and neutralize for 5 minutes. When I got in front of the mirror, the curl was only on the front bottom of my hair! She said she could reperm in 14 days. I went to a friend of mine who is a professional in the business for 20 years. My hair was over processed and we had to cut it short! They won't refund me, but I am disputing it with the credit card company. I paid $105 for them to destroy my hair!!! Never again! It will take months for my hair to be healthy again!! Coral Springs Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Hair Salons: Fantastic Sam's Coral Springs, Florida

Oct 02 2015
Honest-1, Jeff-Manager Mis-diagnosed Diagnosis Denied, Refused Refund Daytona Beach Florida
Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Auto Mechanics: Honest-1 Daytona Beach, Florida

Oct 02 2015
New Penn Financial Steve Hernandez, John Viteritti Refinanced; Refund Escrow Amt. $4010; NO REFUND RECEIVED Melville New York
Author: N Massapequa, New York Mortgage Companies: New Penn Financial Melville, New York

Oct 02 2015
03:36 PM Consumer Loyalty Supervisor Refusal to give Refund Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Amusement & Theme Parks: Internet

Oct 02 2015
A-Bee Honey Ed Costanza Took $100 Deposit Never Delivered the Honey Bees I Ordered Refused to Give me Refund Edgewood, New Mexico Internet Author: Prescott, Arizona Liars: A-Bee Honey Internet

Oct 02 2015
Indrani Bharat Nirman Parivar Limited, IBN Parivar Limited They have taken my money Rs. 25000 in the month of June 2014 and told me to provide job in Montreal Canada, they did an agreement with me for 9 months to provide me within the mentioned period, and in the agreement letter it was mentioned that if they would not provide me job in Montreal Canada within 9 months, they will refund my money KOLKATA Internet Author: KOLKATA, Idaho Business Consulting: Indrani Bharat Nirman Parivar Limited Internet

last chance buys scam artist Beverly hills , internet Internet, California
Author: salt lake city, Utah Computer Software: last chance buys Internet

Oct 01 2015
Cox Communications Cox Employee said I would get my refund check in the mail for accedintal overpayment Glendale AZ Author: Mesa, Arizona Internet Service Providers: Cox Communications Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Diamond recovery services nick reeves, diamond recovery Insurance fraud menifee California Author: Arizona Attorneys General: Diamond recovery services menifee, California

Oct 01 2015
Hope Ranch Amanda Moulton Paid Hope Ranch for horse back riding lessons; couldn't finish them; couldn't get refund or even a phone call Modesto California Author: modesto, California Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Hope Ranch Modesto, California

Oct 01 2015
OMGTechHelp This company is located in Delray Beach, FLI went on to renew my software contract with them and got a disconnected number. When trying to update my antivirus it did not? Oct. 2, 2015 is my renewal date and I now see they were not in business since Nov o Thought I was provided with a year's worth of software antivirus support renewal date October 2, 2015. Paid for one year and just found out this compamy has been out of business since last November 2014! Delray Beach Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Software: OMGTechHelp Delray Beach, Florida

Oct 01 2015
01:20 PM,,,, Fake traffic real ads with no results. No sales as promised and I was told about the refund policy only after I paid for this service. They only want your money. Stay away from them. Internet
Issue is NOT FULLY RESOLVED and LETTER they give you is VOID until i am refunded Author: Internet Advertising Agencies: Internet

Oct 01 2015
Aimersoft Wondershare No tech support available for faulty software Internet Author: Texas Computer Software: Aimersoft Internet

Oct 01 2015
Mean Threads Do not deliver or refund Preston Internet Author: Coalville, Clothing Stores: Mean Threads Internet

Sep 30 2015
Game Insight Wont Respond To Request. Promised Answer In 5 days: No answer, won't respond to multiple emails Internet Just my 2 cents Author: Seattle, Washington Software: Game Insight Internet

Sep 30 2015
usa discount ordered one micro sd card for 49.99 got confirm email though no delivery estimate Florida Author: VALLEY FARMS, Arizona Computer Software: usa discount Internet

Sep 30 2015
Statewide recovery group I was contact by a lady named Erin who called my cell phone and explained that I was being sued  Virginia Author: Jacksonville, Florida Banks: Statewide recovery group