Your Search | regency theaters westminster 10

Jan 13 2017
revita youth tryrevitayouth bait and switch offer charges you before you can try it for 10 days deceptive Internet Author: seymour, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: revita youth Internet

Jan 12 2017
Your Wish Store. Incredibly slow, 10 days and product still not ready to ship. Poor customer service. No way to question the process Internet Author: Clintonville, Pennsylvania Hardware & Tools: Your Wish Store. Internet

Jan 12 2017
SkinRoyale - EyeRoyale Eye Refresh Pro and Skin Royale This company was offering free samples of Royale Skin Serum and Royale Eye Cream that was created for Angelina Jolie. The cost of $4.95 & $5.95 was for Shipping and handling only. Approximately 10 days later they charged my Visa card another $89.95 and $86.95. Internet
Author: Rowlett, Texas Beauty Salons: SkinRoyale - EyeRoyale Internet

Jan 12 2017
Green Solutions This dispensary is a complete rip-off Denver metro Colorado (CO) Author: Westminster, Colorado Smoke Shops: Green Solutions Internet

Jan 12 2017
Healers Who Share / David Allan Slater Healers Who Scare Westminster Colorado Author: New York, New York Alternative Health: Healers Who Share Westminster , Colorado

Jan 12 2017
Camden Apartments Camden Apartments Lansdowne Virginia Camden Apartments in Lansdowne/Leesburg was my worst renting experience Lansdowne/Leesburg, Virginia Nationwide Why would you leave a 10-pound bag of Miracle Grow in your apartment? Author: Leesburg, Virginia Questionable Activities: Camden Apartments Nationwide

Secure-Tix $100 over face value for each ticket!! Internet
Author: South Boston, Massachusetts Theaters: Secure-Tix Internet

Jan 11 2017
FirstValuations.com BrokerPriceOpinion.com BPOSonline.com Non Payment for contracted service Westminster Colorado Author: Orange, California Realtors: FirstValuations.com Westminster, Colorado

Jan 09 2017
Ms. Advertised Pyramid pads. Buy 3, get 4th free. Two orders cost me $215.46. Now see the same thing at same site for $4:00, orginal $10:00. Ordered beginning Of Dec. for Christmas, Received after New Year. Never responded when I asked for a tracking #, or anything else I asked. I like the product, but I would also like to be reimbursed the difference. That is ridiculous. Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Customer: Your wish store

Jan 09 2017
luxhd450 Ordered LUXhd450 lens August 27,2016 for $29. Received 5 sets and was billed $145. Returned the five and talked to ;a company representative who refunded $89 and was to send 1 set of lens for $56. Have never received the one set. Have talked with persons on the phone about 10 times. No luck! Original order # 15640031 was changed to 16366656. Have explained situation to various agents on phone including: Agent 20, Agent Anna 312, Agent 145,Agent 848,Alan # 264, Nonique #0148,Chesta #156 Agent 982 and Selena #977. Every one of these people promised to immediately send my paid for set of lens. After 4 months and all of these calls I have received one e-mail, but no lens. This shouldln't be so difficult to resolve. DelMar California Author: Miamisburg, Ohio Sales People: luxhd450 DelMar, California

Jan 09 2017
Allen and Chelsea Hennessey Chelsea Lee Hennessey Allen Hennessey TACOMA fraudulent short sale negotiators stolen more than $13,800 from out of state homeowners in destress tacoma Washington Complaint Closed 10/1/14: Per Attorney General of Washington State Author: glendale, California Real Estate Services: Allen and Chelsea Hennessey tacoma, Washington

Jan 07 2017
Luxstyle internationalpostbok Sent me an eyelash regrothe liquid, I did not order this but it was sent to me anyway. I am getting letters demanding money including late payment of £10. Internet Author: Holsworthy , Adult Care Facilities: Luxstyle internationalpostbok Internet

Jan 06 2017
Champs Apparel I ordered a Kenny Stabler jersey for my dad for Christmas 12/05/16 and finally received it today, 1/6/17! I have been tracking it since shipped 12/10/16. As of 12/23 it was in China!  Internet Author: Bigfork , Montana Sporting Goods: Champs Apparel Internet

Jan 06 2017
Wholesale Jerseys I ordered 10 jerseys that were labeled counterfeit by U.S. Customs and Border Protection, so my jerseys were seized on 15 Sep 2016.  New Jersey Author: San Antonio, Texas Liars: Wholesale Jerseys Internet

Jan 06 2017
cinepolis luxury theaters 5 Months waitng for Refund of Tickets not delivered. Now being IGNORED Addison, Texas Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Theaters: cinepolis luxury theaters Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Live Technician/ www.livetechnician.com scare tactics; lies; liars; scammers; deception; exploited; exploit; exploitative; defrauded; fraudulent; pieces of SH*** somewhere in India Author: Westminster, Maryland Computer Software: Live Technician internet

Jan 06 2017
Guzu Stole my phone and won't pay me for it Deer Field New York Author: Westminster, Colorado Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Guzu Internet

Jan 05 2017
Satin Youth SATIN YOUTH INSTANT WRINKLE REDUCER Deceptive 14 day free trial offer only 10 days from receipt of product St. George Utah Author: Morgan Hill, California Drug Manufacturers: Satin Youth St. George, Utah

Jan 05 2017
Skinendear advertised as used and developed by Christy Brinkley The ad claimed they would send a 14 day trial. I cancelled after 11 days because I have a better product. They billed me approx. $90.00 for the product and shipping saying it was a 30 day product but I had a 10 day trial. They are very misleading. Nationwide Author: Greenville, Wisconsin Misc. Health Specialists: Skinendear Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
I-10 Premier Auto Sales/ Fast and Furious LLC Auto Sales Ripoff Artist Phoenix Arizona
Cutting Thru The Excessive Wordiness... Author: AVONDALE, Arizona Auto Dealers: Auto Dealers: I-10 Premier Auto Sales Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 03 2017
Bobsoutlets.com Never shipped my COUNTERFEIT NORTH FACE COAT and has been 10 days waiting for my refund !!! Customer support phone # is never working and TAKES 2 TO 3 DAYS TO GET ANY REPLIES FROM EMAIL. IF YOU ACTUALLY EVER GET A REPLY!!! Internet Internet Author: Keansburg, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Bobsoutlets.com Internet

Jan 02 2017
Doux et Luxueux Luxury Skin Buyer Beware: Read fine print. Very short trial period. You will get billed full amount within 10 days of receipt and put on monthly subscription. Tampa FL Author: Denver, Colorado Home HealthCare: Doux et Luxueux Internet

Jan 01 2017
Gregory & Gregory s****. Author: Vacaville, California Legal Services: Gregory & Gregory Westminster, California

Dec 30 2016
Positive Voyage I did not agree to any membership. Have tried to contact and all I get is a recording stating that the person I am trying to reach is not accepting calls at this time and to try my call later. I have given up after 10 tries and filing a fraud charge thru my bank. Internet Author: Jacksonville, Arkansas Internet Fraud: Positive Voyage Internet

Dec 29 2016
Protean terrarium designs Jason perillo I ordered and paid for a custom terrarium for our pet. I paid him the full amount and ever received the tank. After the initial correspondence, Jason Perillo the owner never returned or spoke to me again. It has been 10 weeks since he cashed my check for the amount of $230, cost of item and shipping Winthrop ME Internet Author: New orleans, Louisiana Consumer Services: Protean terrarium designs Internet