REGENCY THEATERS WESTMINSTER 10 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Regency Theaters Westminster 10
There may be more specific results for "Regency Theaters Westminster 10"
For more specific results for "Regency Theaters Westminster 10"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 28 2017
Lumidaire A phone call was made for them to send a free trial face cream. 10 days later they charged my account 83.00. There is no number they give to contact them to cancel so I had to close my credit card.
Author: willowbrook, Illinois Misc. Health Specialists: Lumidaire Internet

Jun 28 2017
FIVA Tech CompNation, Mark Filaroski Charming for about 10 days before pulling a fast one Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Investment Brokers: FIVA Tech Nashville, Tennessee

Jun 27 2017
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty Scam, Asenine, Ridiculous, Difficult, Waste of Money Decatur Nationwide Author: Decatur, Georgia Warranty Companies: 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Tracpone took 1500 minutes in two weeks on cell phone and net 10 wifi Internet Author: Millville, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Tracpone Internet

Jun 26 2017
ROMCORP INC d/b/a Software Empire Microsoft Windows 10 License Scam Clearwater Florida
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Software: ROMCORP INC Internet

Jun 26 2017
Excel Funding Solutions They applied to 10 credit card companies, and not telling us about thats there way of funding is using my credit limit on the cards would be used for funding and even though they lied about funding they expect us to give them a fee of 1500.00 dollars by thursday or it will go up to 500.00 more in interest. Henderson Nevada Author: pinola, Alabama Financial Services: Excel Funding Solutions Henderson, Nevada

Jun 26 2017
Rudy L Kusuma – Team NuVision – RE/MAX Titanium TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Rudy L Kusuma | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust.  Team NuVision simple explanation is that they built a team of professionals to help us be in 10 places at once, and therefore greatly enhance the quality of service we can deliver to their clients. Team NuVision – Rudy Kusuma’s client's homes sell for more money in less time! The team at Team NuVision sells a lot of homes, have extensive home selling experience that puts more money in client's pockets.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma is a full-service real estate brokerage team with a two word mission statement – “Clients First.” Rudy L Kusuma practices what he feels is the future of real-estate, the client is kept at the center of the transaction and provided with an expert at each step of the real estate process. Team NuVision – Rudy L Kusuma puts clients first. Rosemead, California

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California A few things.. Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 24 2017
pure cbd debited my bank account $79.95 unknowingly Internet Author: westminster, Maryland Adult Care Facilities: pure cbd internet

Jun 24 2017
Eclipse Theater - Ruth Jensen and Nic Steele Lead us on on about booking our film and then didn't have to decency to call us and tell us they were passing on the movie Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Theaters: Eclipse Theater Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 23 2017
Grand Getaways / The Gasoline Rebate Program The Gasoline Rebate Program massive delay * participant follow-up required Sarasota Florida Received My First $10 Rebate Check Author: SAN JOSE, California Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Sarasota, Florida

Jun 21 2017
GRAND INCENTIVES GETAWAY COAST TO COAST On 1/10/2012 I went to a invitation only meeting in Ft Myers Beach and was talked into a life time membership with a cost of $ 4,995.00. SARASOTA Florida Author: labelle, Florida Travel Services: Grand Incentives SARASOTA, Florida

Jun 20 2017
Allumiderm - Allumineye This company uses mailing address:1175 Baker St, Ste E19-228Costa Mesa, CA 92626-4136 The advertisement read try 10 day Free sample Costa Mesa California Author: El Paso, Texas Skin Care: Allumiderm - Allumineye Costa Mesa, California

Jun 19 2017
Socket Telecom Socket.com in Columbia Mo. 65202 I've been with Socket over 10 years & Im fully disabled, today Katherine told me sense I hadn't gave them an answer about there new service the offer is no longer good to me that I would have to send my modem back after telling them these last 3 months my father and I was both hospitilized,  Columbia Missouri Author: Joplin, Missouri Internet Service Providers: Socket Telecom Columbia, Missouri

Jun 19 2017
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Westminster, California
Author: Westminster, California Questionable Activities: Barry Gabster ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Westminster, California

Jun 18 2017
2-10 Homeowners Warranty 2-10 Homeowners Warranty Aurora Colorado Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Consumer Services: 2-10 Homeowners Warranty Aurora, Colorado

Jun 16 2017
Lead Creations leadcreations.com LeadCreations.com is basically a NON- PAYING Telemarketing company that is just outsourcing Call Center Companies in the Philippines. After getting what they want from the Call Center that they are working with, they will scape and will not contact you anymore. Blok D:10 Etiler, Besiktas, Istanbul, Turkey Florida Umut Vardar and Pelin Celikel Author: Alabama Telemarketing Companies: Lead Creations Florida

Jun 16 2017
Nuavive Nuavive Anti Aging Serum Their Cu!stomer Service will age you 10 years Internet Author: Cullman, Alabama Beauty Products: Nuavive Internet

Jun 15 2017
Expo Network LLC Event Network Group 10 business days after event and still no refund, company unresponsive and don't seem to care San Leandro California Author: Orange, California Event Planners & Sites: Expo Network LLC San Leandro, California

Jun 15 2017
Choopa, LLC On Thu 6/1/17, 10:19am CDT, European IP Address 107.30.161.118 ,Registrant: Choopa LLC, was prevented by Yahoo from signing onto my personal e-mail Matawan New Jersey Author: Alice, Texas Internet Fraud: Choopa, LLC Matawan, New Jersey

Jun 13 2017
Walmart Asurion Walmart Product Care on 10/03/2017 I purshased a 50' Hisense HD Tv with a 3year protection plan , order # 54716567175054 with a totl cost of $431.99. On 5/24/2017 icontacted asurion about a power problem with the tv. They sent a box to pack it ans shipit to Buffalo New York. Per UPS tracking they recieved it on 6/2/2017. On 6/6/2017 asurion sent an email stating that they were diagnosing the problem, on 6/8/2017 they sent a second email stating it was being repaired and should be returned in 4 to 5 days. Today Asurion call and said the screen was damaged and it wasn't under the product warrenty so the claim for remair was denied. I asked for a picture of the damaged box thinking it was broken in shipping, they didn't have a picture of the box and they said the technician said the box was fine. I said then how did the screen get broken because the only thing wrong when it sent it to you was a power problem. They then sent 2 pictures of the tv with a broken screen , this was not the condition I sent it to them. After 3 hours of passing the buck sending me from one agent and then to corporate Walmart they sent me back to Asurion only for them to tell me my claim was denied due to the coverage on the product care plan didn't cover a broken screen. It wasn't broken when i sent it and how about a picture of the box didn't have one. Asurion had this TV in their posession since June 2nd, 2017 in their facility and the damage had to happen their or the Asurion personel that signed for the package delivered from UPS was an idiot. Chicago Illinois Author: Westchester, Illinois TVs & VCRs: Walmart Chicago, Illinois

Jun 13 2017
Protection Legal Group Corporate Bailout It appears that I have been scammed by Protective Legal Group as well. I started making payments to them on 04/10/2017 and to date they have collected $4,518.81. There have been no payment disbursements to my lenders or negotiation of any kind. Tulsa Oklahoma Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Consumer Services: Protection Legal Group Nationwide

Jun 12 2017
Global Financial Training Program REVIEW: Commitment to client satisfaction. Premier training company teaching people who want to enter the lucrative business of providing all types of financing to businesses that have been turned down by their local banks. How to OWN YOUR OWN FINANCE COMPANY. More than 35 years in the financing business experience. Four day training in New York City all expenses paid at one of New Yorks finest hotels. Learn how to qualify your clients needs and how you make money. Meet between 10-15 lenders in person or by webinar. The latest marketing techniques to get your phone ringing very quickly. Global Financial Training will build your website with a customized LOGO and start you off with 1000 Leads to jump start your business. Ripoff Report Verified
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Global Financial Training TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Premier training company teaching people who want to enter the lucrative business of providing all types of financing to businesses that have been turned down by their local banks. How to OWN YOUR OWN FINANCE COMPANY. More than 35 years in the financing business experience. Internet

Jun 11 2017
Target Card Target Red Card Auto Pay Fails - Impacts Credit Report Minneapolis Nationwide Author: Westminster, California Credit & Debt Services: Target Card Nationwide