Your Search | regency theaters westminster 10

Oct 23 2016
Peter Cameron Halliday Universal Trustees TrustWhen my phone has internet service then you can call any of these international numbers:-USA  +1 (818) 570 5520   UK  +44 (020) 3286 8754Australia +61 (03) 9028 6811 Hong Kong +852 8193 0456Texts to +61 415297210 work in most r High Yield Investment Program ( HYIP ) : This company promise you that you can make very high return on investment up to 10 000 %. Once you invest your fund this fraudster called Peter C Halliday will send you a receipt to make you feel he is avting like a Trustee . He always tells you that he works under Trust Law for the benefits of all Depositors .After a few weeks he will confirm that the Investment Program failed and that he can not give further informations or details. He will confirm that he can not refund your money as he invested it in a Trade Platform and that he is victim as well. Many people lost their money and when you ask for evidence to where the money has been transfered he refuses to disclose any bank report or contracts that he signed . Stay far far away from this fraudster!!! Melbourne - Victoria Internet Author: GENEVA, Other Financial Services: Peter Cameron Halliday Internet

Oct 23 2016
Wayne Dang STATE OF HAWAII Refuses to return property shares that belong to us D/B/A Showa Hatsumei Kaisha Ltd., since 02/10/2015 even after submitting all the required paperwork requested. Since they have removed the claim and has not responded to our demand of return of assets. We are asking for the return of our monetary shares amount of $250, 000, 000 million dollars ASAP Honnolulu Hawaii Author: Lakeport, New Hampshire Questionable Activities: Wayne Dang

Oct 22 2016
MG MARKETING/ BALBOA MAILING COMPANY GEORGE TAYLOR/BALBOA MAILING COMPANY 501 W. BROADWAY SUITE 800SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA 921O1 We received a letter to make money putting GET CREDIT NOW and we sent them a money order for $125. We did not receive any materials as they promised us. This was 10-9-2015. We then received another letter from MG MARKETING for the same thing. San Diego California Author: Houston, Texas Mail Order Services: MG MARKETING/ BALBOA MAILING COMPANY

Oct 21 2016
eRealty Blast Austin Advertising Etcetera They over email lists that are very old --- 10 years or older....SCAM Austin Texas Author: Cleveland, Ohio Computer Marketing Companies: eRealty Blast Austin, Texas

Oct 20 2016
Royal Coutoure Ordered Infant Romper on 8/26/16. Not received as of 10/20/16 Internet Author: Tyler, Texas Baby Products: Royal Coutoure Internet

Oct 20 2016
Fatima White psychic would keep as for money each time claiming i have bad luck and she would helpme. started with 250 dollars. then she would ask 1700 dollars. after that would ask me for 10 000 because she cant do it alone and ned to hire people. mentioned also any valuable staff i have at home would help too. wsame time wouldnt pvide her actual adress but to ship to post office. palm beach ( that what she said) Internet Author: Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: Fatima White psycic Internet

Oct 20 2016
Aurora Eye Serum- Aural Face Cream This company has billed me for supplies that I haven't ordered twice. The 1st order was $89.71 on 09/15/2016, the next order was $94.00 on 10/20/2016. Santa Ana, Ca. 92799-5380 Internet Author: Homosassa, Florida Beauty Products: Aurora Eye Serum Internet

Oct 20 2016
V3 Markets, LLC V3 Markets, LLC 10/12/2016 Chicago Illinois Author: Port Byron, New York Brokerage Companies: V3 Markets, LLC Chicago, Illinois

Oct 19 2016
Dermifi Sent sample back in February and cancelled subscripion. Sent bill to me 10-15-16 for 176.78. Reporting them to the BBB. Internet Author: aynor, South Carolina Telemarketers: Dermifi Internet

Oct 18 2016
Chris Berube The Next Stage/Tres Stage Total scam, shady, touchy, causes drama, doesn't pay actors Los Angeles From Chris Berube Author: Los Angeles , California Theaters: Chris Berube Los Angeles,

Oct 18 2016
Michaelson Group, LLC Colonnade at Regency Horrible Staff, Unsafe Apartments, Broken A/C, Dirty Community Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, FL, Florida Real Estate Services: Michaelson Group, LLC Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 18 2016
Lux Style I received a package in the mail yesterday from this company, it stated I ordered it 1-10-2016,I did not order this item, dont even remember seeing it order the company does not sound familiar to me. I want to send it back, they are charging me 64.85 in USD .  DK-5100 Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Medical Supplies: Lux Style DK-5100, nationwide

Oct 17 2016
MOTOROLA I bought a motorola 2nd generation cell phone JUNE 2016 and on 10-03-2016 the phone had cut off and the manufacture knew that the phone was a defect before it left the company and I was trying to make contact with the manufactor from 10-03-2016 until abo Rude hung up and refuse to repair phone and refuse to give refund Libertyville Illinois Author: CAIRO, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: MOTOROLA Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
yuguana_liu ordered purse onlineThey said my card was blocked. They couldn't finish transaction.I got a vinyl purse in the US mail on 10/14 from China. Not even purse I wanted. This is a fake MinHangQu SHANGHAI 201101 Internet Author: florissant, Missouri Department & Outlet Stores: yuguana_liu Internet

Oct 17 2016
PCG Public Partnerships, LLC - Colorado Medicare, Medicaid, Disability, Attendant Care, Home Health Care Westminster Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Home HealthCare: PCG Public Partnerships, LLC - Colorado Westminster, Colorado

Oct 17 2016
Raceway Gas Station RIP OFF The price per gallon the advertise on their computerized display is 4 cents per gallon less than what they actually charge at the pump. You will pay 4 cents more per gallon than the advertised price. This is not the first time they've ripped off the public. I check the actual number of gallons against the price I paid - I usually ask for $10 worth of gas so the math is easy. This is the second time now they charged more that the advertised price. They are dishonest. Hackettstown New Jersey Author: hackettstown, New Jersey Gas Stations: Raceway Gas Station Hackettstown, New Jersey

Oct 15 2016
Sticky9 I bought a poster with my personal pictures on it 9/27 as of 10/15 it has still not been received. I emailed the company and they have no tracking number as they said I chose free shipping and they aren't able to track those. There is no customer service number to call. I feel I got ripped off. Internet Author: Portland , Oregon Adoption Agencies: Sticky9 Internet

Oct 14 2016

Oct 13 2016
Fathom Events with AMC Theaters and Open Road Films I Paid Fathom Events to see an interview with film maker Olive Stone and Edward Snowden. AMC theater staff said they didn't know how to get it going. So the interview did not happen. I emailed Fathom Events and they said they were working the problem, in conjunction with Open Road Films. I waited 10 days and never received a reply from Fathom Events. I emailed them again, I waited several day and now here I am. greenwood village Colorado Author: phoenix, Arizona Theaters: Fathom Events greenwood village, Colorado

Oct 13 2016
American Home Shield AHS Unresponsive, deceptive advertising, Impossible to contact service department waited 5 times for more than 2 hours during business hours. Numbers you do get only take orders for new repairs. Without refrigerator for 10 weeks! Letters to Corporate office and General Inquiries addresses are never answered. Company is a RIP OFF. Pflugerville Nationwide Author: Pflugerville, Texas Home Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
MEGAFITNESS INTERNATIONAL, LLC FOREVER YOUNG SKIN CARE Megafitness will not respond when trying to return trial Xtreme Wrap product SUCCASUNNA New Jersey Update 10/13/2016 Author: LUCERN VALLEY, California Weight Control: MEGAFITNESS INTERNATIONAL, LLC SUCCASUNNA, New Jersey

Oct 11 2016
C1 truck driver training springfield Mo, driver solutions, Matt Carroll What a joke, the trucks are 10 to 15 years old, most of the instructors could care less if you pass or fail. Springfield Missouri Author: O'Fallon, Missouri Driving Schools: C1 truck driver training springfield Mo, driver solutions, Matt Carroll Missouri

Oct 08 2016
Rewardzoneusa Google has 10 Apple user at random could win an iPhone 6s I was one went through the process but the website I had to go through said country was banned. Internet Author: St. Johns, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Telephones: Rewardzoneusa Internet
24, Report #1331968

Oct 06 2016
PSO Enterprises/Phone Sex Ops Missing Payment Internet
Update 10/22/2016 Author: Tampa, Florida Adult Web Sites: PSO Enterprises/Phone Sex Ops Internet

Oct 05 2016
Ca eviction Julie Scott #877-847-8630 X:808Allen Shae (supposedly attorney) same number X:800Fax# 888-755-0914Emails:, I am a victim of fraudulent eviction representation, I found, and spoke with Julie Scott at number stated above x:808, she promised me they could help, an attorney from blocked phone calls me and tells me I don't have to attend court, he'd get an extension to further work on the case. I contacted Julie the day of court after court time 8:30, she has Allen the proclaimed attorney call me; he tells me everything went well and got the extension and I'll receive a judgement letter against me but don't worry about that, next you'll receive another court date. I received the letter of judgement and emailed it to Julie, then 10/4/16 I found a notice to vacate by 10/9/16. Been calling them since 2:00pmpst and no response from either attorney or Julie Scott. Until 6:30pm pst that she would have the attorney call me and she'll return my call. Today, i tried calling from my cell phone, i couldn't get through, called from my home it went through, still no answer left a message 11am pst, and no call back. Internet
Author: Santa Clarita , California Lawyers: Ca eviction Internet