Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Regency Theaters Westminster 10

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017

Feb 23 2017
Comcast Xfinity Service disconnected even though I didn't owe any money.. To get my service re-connected, I was required to immediately make a payment and authorize an additional payment to be taken out of my bank account in 10 days Will not refund my money. Nationwide Author: Tamarac, Florida Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
dr lenoard catolog Dr leonards healthcare/carol Wright Gifts coupons, free shipping, seperate orders first item one price additional item price Edison New Jersey Author: Westminster , Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: dr lenoard catolog Edison, New Jersey

Feb 23 2017
First cash advance Offered me 10,000 dollars with a payment of 280 dollars a month for 72 months with a 10% interest rate. Asked f I really mine and my mom's social security number and bank info and everything, which luckily I wasn't dumb enough to give them. They said they needed my mom's online banking username and password to complete the loan. To which I said was unnecessary since the loan was only in my name and that only someone who was trying t ok scam someone would ask for. Told them they were going straight to hell for being ridiculous scam artistic who were too freaking stupid t i even know how to try to successfully scam someone. Chicago Internet/illino Author: Myrtle Beach , South Carolina Loans: First cash advance Internet

Feb 23 2017
 ANDREW R.SZCZYGIEL. Drew Szczygiel, Andrew Szczygiel, Andrew R. Szczygiel Sold me 10 year old tires. Said they were 1 year old. Refused to return money. Has a criminal record. Be careful! Naugatuck Connecticut
Author: New Britain, Connecticut Bait-and-Switch: SZCZYGIEL ANDREW R. Naugatucl, Connecticut

Feb 23 2017
Meso Auto in Hurst Bought a car and 10 hours later it died. He won't give me my money back or help. Hurst Texas
Author: Fort worth, Texas Motor Vehicle: Meso Auto in Hurst Hurst, Texas

Feb 23 2017
Meineke Car Care #4135 Could not perform car repair in 10 days. Someone else had to fix. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Meineke Car Care #4135 Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 22 2017
Youth Renu Rip Off Author: WESTMINSTER, California Skin Care: Youth Renu Internet

Feb 22 2017
Hobbies Discount hobbiesdiscount@gmail.com Sent item that was no where near what I ordered, 10$ fleamarket knockoff Internet
Author: Santa Cruz, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 22 2017
Global Financial Training Program REVIEW: Commitment to client satisfaction. Premier training company teaching people who want to enter the lucrative business of providing all types of financing to businesses that have been turned down by their local banks. How to OWN YOUR OWN FINANCE COMPANY. More than 35 years in the financing business experience. Four day training in New York City all expenses paid at one of New Yorks finest hotels. Learn how to qualify your clients needs and how you make money. Meet between 10-15 lenders in person or by webinar. The latest marketing techniques to get your phone ringing very quickly. Global Financial Training will build your website with a customized LOGO and start you off with 1000 Leads to jump start your business. Ripoff Report Verified
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Global Financial Training TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Premier training company teaching people who want to enter the lucrative business of providing all types of financing to businesses that have been turned down by their local banks. How to OWN YOUR OWN FINANCE COMPANY. More than 35 years in the financing business experience. Internet

Feb 20 2017
FIRST NATIONAL COLLECTION BUREAU American General Financial, LVNV FUNDING LLC This company said it owe a debt for $1104.50 I don't remember this on this debt this company said it owe is almost 10 year old Sparks Nevada Author: Rochester, New York Accounting: FIRST NATIONAL COLLECTION BUREAU Sparks, Nevada

Feb 18 2017
JC PENNEY Inmar promotions, and Sunbeam They renigged on a promotional $10 rebate on a $50 toaster. Coral Springs Florida Author: Margate, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: JC PENNEY Coral Springs, Florida

Feb 16 2017
Stardock Software Bought software that is incompatible with Windows 10, stardock support gave me vague instructions then started ignoring me Plymouth Internet Author: Ottawa, Indiana Computer Software: Stardock Software Internet

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Sam Leath Terry Scam artist refused to pay wage Encinitas, California Internet Author: Westminster , California Auto Advertising Services: Sam Leath Internet

Feb 14 2017
APM Faxless this company some how got access to my account and took money.. investigation is now being done by my bank..Vancouver British Columbia Author: New Westminster, British Columbia Banks: APM Faxless Vancouver, British Columbia

Feb 12 2017
Bath bombs Bath bombs had no prize in them . They had a slip of paper with a code, when you went on their website it says my ring is worth 10 dollars. No way to contact them. I have five bath bombs with no rings . Internet Author: Pocono pines , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Bath bombs Internet

Feb 12 2017
CELLSAVERS THEY SEEM TO HAVE NAME NAMES AND DIFFERENT WEBSITES BUT DO NOT KNOW ALL. CellSavers, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.655 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA, United States Ste 1450 THEY SEND A PHONE TECH TO YOU FOR 79. The first tech lied about the repair and then proceeded to tell me that he was so depressed he could commit suicide because is girlfriend had left him a year before and went with a woman and he caused that! The second told me the first one had royally robbed me and no job was necessary just to replace my cracked screen saver for 10 but changes the screen and kills my phone? The next one you have contact me yesterday is #2 who ruined my phone. SURE!! Then the next you curse me out saying he was there and i wasn't yet he admitted he never came and it just a mix up and confusion on client names yet he was never within 1 1/2 hours from me!! The you send convict man who threatens me, my hotel, and has to be asked to leave.  Nationwide Author: NY, New York Cellular Phone Companies: CELLSAVERS Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
High Class Universe (Order#34459): I purchased $131.49 (6 puppy banks) on 12/10/16. My credit card was charged and I never received my purchase. I saw their ad on Facebook through Shopify. Internet Author: Eureka Springs, Arkansas Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Feb 10 2017
Performance merchant services Greg Milano was the representative that took me to the cleaners. All I needed was for the terminals to be complatiable with my operating system and I paid for 10 months in hope that they would correct the issue but I don't believe that they can. I need Had me sign a contract for credit card terminals that were not compatible with my operating system. Completely conned me. Maybe Atlanta Internet Author: Menlo, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Performance merchant services Internet

Feb 07 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Cream Neposerums Stealing Your Money Internet Author: Westminster, California Skin Care: Beauty Wrinkle Cream Internet

Feb 06 2017
Wsop I had made a purchase for the atl vs ne 10 tickets for 5.99 that pays out 24 billion chips my team won and I didn't recieve my chips then I called the customer service and the gave me a fake number its a scam to take people money.. Nevada  Nationwide Author: Chase city, Virginia ORGANIZED CRIME: Wsop Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
Loving the Classics Internet Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Theaters: Loving the Classics Internet

Feb 05 2017
Spectrum cable Was told to add a 5.00 fee per month and we would receive same service we had plus HBO and Cinemax and internet would be upgraded to 60mbps. When we changed lost 10 of our original channels that we watched. When I called to see why they said oh if you want those channels back you have to pay 20 more a month. We I asked to go back to the plan we had they said oh, you can't because that's a time warner package and you can't do that. Nation Wid Nationwide Author: Columbus , Ohio Festivals & Event Services: Spectrum cable Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
Global Ad Solutions G.A.S., GAS Zero results after sending 10 million emails. Unknown Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Food Stores: Global Ad Solutions Internet