REGIS SALON, PLEASANTON CA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Regis Salon, Pleasanton CA
There may be more specific results for "Regis Salon, Pleasanton CA"
For more specific results for "Regis Salon, Pleasanton CA"
Showing 1-25 of 19,916 Found Reports For more specific results for "Regis Salon, Pleasanton CA"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
Imburne Technical Advisors - Elijah Prada Website Design, Took Down Payment and Became a Major Crook Palmdale CA Author: Tarzana, California Websites: Imburne Technical Advisors - Elijah Prada Internet

Aug 16 2017
POUNDEX FURNITURE; RICHARD BOYD;NANCY BOYD; RICHARD OLIVER ORDERED furniture, and deposited into wife's account, shipment arrived 2 weeks late, and items missing City Of Industry,Ca Internet Author: IrvinI, California Furniture & Furnishings: POUNDEX FURNITURE Internet

Aug 16 2017
Allumiderm Was told a would receive product for just shipping cost so gave credit card number. After many more questions and tryinsee more products, I felt that it was surely a scam.  Costa Mesa California Author: Cornelius, North Carolina Skin Care: Allumiderm CA

Aug 16 2017
shoptomcollins I ordered from this company on july6 and was charged for the product. It is now aug 16 and have not recieved the product. I now can not reach anyone at the phone number listed just a message machine. ca Author: GLASGOW, Montana Department & Outlet Stores: shoptomcollins Internet

Aug 16 2017
Empire toay Empire makes getting beautiful new floors easy. If you need new Carpet, Laminate, Hardwood, Vinyl floors, or Tile, Empire Not even installed yet and we are having issues already Sacramento CA ca Author: Stockton, California Title and Escrow Services: Empire toay Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Blueclouddeals ad on Facebook/sauna waist trainer I placed an order for a waist trainer. After I put my credit card in I was brought to another page that I took a screen s**t of that says a email address and to check shipping times. I emailed them no response I got the Internet and seen all these scam reports. Now I'm here reporting Ca Internet
Author: DeForest, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: Blueclouddeals.com Internet

Aug 15 2017
Starbucks | TARGET STARBUCKS IN TARGET | 8999 Balboa Blvd, Northridge, CA 91325 scam, overcharge, target fraud, fraud, starbucks fraud, 8999 Balboa Blvd, Northridge, CA 91325, starbucks, target, Northridge California Author: North Hollywood, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Starbucks | TARGET Northridge, California

Aug 15 2017
Second Chance Investment Group Ray Foster Forclosure Rescue Scam Mira Loma California
Corect Name of Comapny Author: Orange, California Loan Modification: Second Chance Investment Group Mira Loma,

Aug 15 2017
MyFax® Keeps billing after written cancellations are made. Ontario CA Internet Author: Goshen, Vermont On-Line Business: MyFax® Internet

Aug 14 2017
Glamor Trends sent me a watch i didn't want Called i844-886-5374 talked to Customer service talked ( Kiara) around 11:30 mountain time she canceled my account. Cancel# C580305. in time we'll see what happens. ripoff Santa Barbara Ca Ca Author: Manitou Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara , California

Aug 14 2017
INTUIT, Inc. Quickbooks, Turbo Tax Fraudulent Billing, sharing personal information, Phony investigation Mountain View, CA Nationwide Author: Beverly Hills, California Accounting: INTUIT, Inc. Nationwide

Aug 11 2017
ARTEMIO GONZALEZ GARDENING or GONZALEZ LANSCAPING The boss name is Artemio Gonzalez The boss Artemio Gonzalez cheated and stole my money! Garden Grove, CA California Author: Anaheim, California Landscaping: ARTEMIO GONZALEZ GARDENING or GONZALEZ LANSCAPING Internet

13, Report #1392057

Aug 11 2017
David travanty heating and ac repair David d travanty david Sergio travaanty Took money from elderly Riverside ca California Author: Rivwrside, California Consumer Services: David travanty heating and ac repair Nationwide

14, Report #1391932

Aug 11 2017
El Super Market, El Super Market ,San Fernando, CA., I'm not a counterfeit criminal! San Fernando California Author: San Fernando, California Supermarkets: El Super Market San Fernando , California

Aug 10 2017
CONSUMER CASH LOANS Mark and Jennifer Hamilton They said I was approved for a 1000 dollar loan and I had to pay 140 for insurance for a gift card at Walmart I bought the gift cards and still no money they said it was a hold on my money for taxes and said I needed 200 more dollars to get the loan El Segundo, CA Internet
Author: Memphis, Tennessee Liars: CONSUMER CASH LOANS Internet

Aug 10 2017
Western Skin Care Moon Buddy LLCLtrbvoluum.com Deceptive billing practices in violation of California law Seal Beach, CA Internet Author: West Palm Bech, Florida Skin Care: Western Skin Care Internet

Aug 10 2017
wpfixit.com WP FIX IT One employee was calling me degrading names and the other one just kept citing rules and regulations. Irvine, CA Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Internet Services: wpfixit.com Internet

Aug 10 2017
UMNPA Travis Riley Indigo Allendorf target the youth and the veterans? Orange County, CA California Author: Newport Beach, California Nonprofit Organizations: UMNPA Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
Julien skincare/Joanna Moore Read sold under fraud facts Santa Ana Ca P.O.box 25380 Calfornia 92799-5380 Author: New York Attorney Generals: Julien skincare/Joanna Moore Internet

Aug 10 2017
cs fashion 8447442599DESIREDGDS, SIC*SATISFACTIONWH, LEWA SKIN SUPREME, BRV HEALTH After visiting Amazon website popup survey,for a free watch, just needed to pay $6.99 shipping, they scammed me, I believe, told me i signed up for a membership, they would ship me a watch every month and charge my credit card $99.98. No info in pkg with watches til 3rd watch, I called customer service # the man was reluctant to cancel, even offered to send me different item. I called my credit card company, they called cs fashion, and got me a refund of $49.99. They would not let me return the watches for a complete refund, told me the watches were mine. Lady at credit card company told me these companies get away with stuff. No way would I have ever signed up for membership. Santa Barbara CA Caliornia Author: Houston, Texas Jewelry Stores: cs fashion Santa Barbara CA,

Aug 09 2017
cannatelli buiulders inc edward cannatelli- jim smith - frank pesce installed a Backflow Preventer on a Salon build out connecting to landlords existing pipe. The pipe leak was fixed by the contractor cannatelli but left the Salon with a $1600.00 excessive water bill and refuses to pay for that bill caused by the leak. normal water bill is $55 to $80 . a detailed city computer report singling out the time of the leak and water usage justifing the $1600 and water leaked. pompano beach Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Maintenance Companies: cannatelli buiulders inc pompano beach , Florida

Aug 09 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates I received a letter of collections for $98.71 they claim to have bought the account from in Encante skin Sherman Oaks
Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Skin Care: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks , CA

Aug 09 2017
Expedition America expedition america, inc Assaulted by expedition america employee broke my samsung s8 Rancho Dominguez, CA Nationwide
Expedition America, inc Assaulted by expedition america employee broke my samsung s8 Rancho Dominguez, CA Nationwide Author: venice ca, California Bus Travel: Expedition America Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
Paul Brotsky repair or replace broken refrigerator La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011 CA Author: La Canada Flintridge, California Warranty Companies: Sears Home Warranty Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Brio Day And Night Serum On July21,2017 I received a letter saying this is a attempt to collect a past due balance of $109.00 for a fraudulent product name Brio Day And Night Serum. Reference #10062775 and previous account #6862117. I never ordered a product called Brio Day And Night Serum. I called the number 1 800 289 5916 it side press 1 to make a pass due payment of 109.00 press 2 to dispute in writing at DAR Waterfront 13701 Riverside Dr. Suite 500 Sherman oaks .CA 91423 within 30 days of this letter so I did it's been two weeks I haven't heard anything. I never used or even heard of a product called Brio Day And Night Serum. I knew it was a scam once I couldn't reach anyone on the phone. So that's when I decided to file a report. Sherman Oaks California Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California