Your Search | regis salon, pleasanton ca

Apr 29 2016
westlakefinancial Credit Reporting---NONE for 4 years Los Angeles Ca The Service They Provided You.... Author: Leigh Acres, Florida Car Financing: westlakefinancial Internet

Apr 29 2016
SignQuest, Hawthorne CA location SIGNQUEST HAS UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES Hawthorne California Author: Redondo Beach, California Sign Shops: SignQuest, Hawthorne CA location Hawthorne, California

Apr 29 2016
Glen D Gold Collectosaurus rex FRANK FRAZETTA FRAUD SAN FRANCISCO Author: New York, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Glen D Gold CA

Apr 28 2016
Hill Street Jewelers Jewelry Liquidators, Oxford Antiques Cheats, Liars, People who steal your money. Los Angeles CA Author: San Jose, California Jewelry Stores: Hill Street Jewelers California

Apr 28 2016
Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, California GarciniaCambogiaMakeOver This company took us for $167.00. They somehow got hold of our card number and took the money out. We tried to call the number listed in this ripoff report, but you can't get an actual human. You can only leave a message. They did call back but they let it ring once, then hang up. We can't reach them. We've tried. We filed a dispute with the card company, but the day after the initial call they refunded $2.78 and claimed that we had agreed to terms because of the refund when our card company contacted them. This made it even more difficult to get our money back. They are liars, thieves, and this isn't their first time...Im sure it won't be the last. We never ordered anything, nor did we receive it. Pleasanton California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, CA Pleasanton, California

Apr 28 2016
encante eye wrinkle reduction encate anti aging RBM nuyouth skin charged $99.01 & $98.71 when only agreed to S&H charge of 1.95 and they also charged 4.95 S&H santa ana ca Internet Author: Largo, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: encante eye wrinkle reduction Internet

Apr 28 2016
West Coast Auto Sales ON 5180 Holt Boulevard, Montclair, CA 91763 WEST COAST AUTO SALES IS A RIP-OFF & A SCAM!!! DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM WEST COAST AUTO SALES YOU WILL GET THE WORSE LEMON IN YOUR LIFE. MOST OF THEIR CARS ARE REPOS. AND AUCTIONED GARBAGE! THESE GUYS Lied to me on the Financing APR, did not give me the clutch promised, wasted my 72 hours so I can't return the car and cost me about $12,000 in 3 weeks! Montclair, California Your Lies, Deception, False Promises & Hiding Behind Contracts Does Not Pay Off!! Author: North Hollywood, California Auto Dealers: West Coast Auto Sales ON 5180 Holt Boulevard, Montclair, CA 91763 Montclair, California

Apr 27 2016
David Houston Salon David Houston If you want your hair ruined or a horrible haircut, use this salon Shelby Twp Michigan Author: Shelby Twp, Michigan Hair Salons: David Houston Salon Shelby Twp, Michigan

Apr 27 2016
Forever Flawless Over charged me! I was quoted a much lesser price than appeared on my bank statement! Pleasanton California Author: Danville, California Beauty Salons: Forever Flawless Pleasanton, California

Apr 27 2016
Merck Bravecto fleaa medication Author: Healdsburg, California Medical Supplies: Merck CA

Apr 27 2016
Xavier James Xavier Brand Swindler, Unlicensed, Unskilled, Lier Wildomar CA or PA Internet
Author: California Builders & Contractors: Xavier James Internet

12, Report #1301931

Apr 26 2016
Yellow Pages United Yellow Pages United Scamming small businesses since 2009 - NOT affiliated with Yellow Pages Atlanta, GA Petaluma, CA Author: Petaluma, CA, California Computer Marketing Companies: Yellow Pages United Nationwide

13, Report #1301905

Apr 26 2016
HP Smartfriend Services Vast HP Smartfriend Scam Palo Alto, CA Nationwide Author: Nevada Internet Services: HP Smartfriend Services Nationwide

Apr 26 2016
Skin Care Complex NEVER Informed that I would be billed every month, just that it ws a free sample Santa Ana CA Author: Agawam, Massachusetts Beauty Salons: proskinmax CA

Apr 25 2016
National Consumer law group NCLG can't trust, fraud, all lies Pleasanton California Author: TRACY, California Legal Services: National Consumer law group Pleasanton , California

Apr 25 2016
Mira Vie Eye Serum Mira Vie Skin CreamEye Serum Review Terrible product, auto shipped and billed without my permission! PO Box 25380 Santa Ana, CA 92799-5380 Internet Author: Troutdale, Oregon Eye Care: Mira Vie Eye Serum Internet

Apr 25 2016
HGT SKIN SHIMMER MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM fraudulant skin cream Santa Ana CA 92799 SCOTTSDALE, AZ Author: SCOTTSDALE,AZ, Arizona Nursing Homes: HGT SKIN SHIMMER Internet

Apr 24 2016
Skin elements Beauty impressions After using their product I realize they were falsely advertising it. I contacted skin element and asked what I could do to cancel my subscription. I followed their instructions after six weeks they build my account for $200. When I tried to get this issue resolved they would tell me they were having technical difficulties I would have to return my call. In the meantime they withdrew $200 from my checking account. This was after I'd done everything per their instructions to cancel anything to do with that company. San Fransisco, CA 94115 Internet Author: Delaware, Ohio Eye Care: Skin elements Internet

Apr 24 2016
PennyMac PNMAC They overcharge their clients by requiring longer lock periods for those who apply the first half of the month Moore Park California Author: Montebello, CA, California Mortgage Companies: PennyMac Moore Park , California

Apr 23 2016
Kyle Martin The Professional Voice Rocklin Ca Very unprofessional & has no idea what they are doing Rocklin California Author: 3, California Music: Kyle Martin The Professional Voice Rocklin Ca Rocklin, California

21, Report #1205949

Apr 22 2016
Investment Properties Mexico Richard Houghton Wally Thomas Fraud and Thieves and Lies Playa del carmen Quintana Roo
I am Sean O'Neal Author: Kansas City, Missouri Real Estate Investing: Investment Properties Mexico Playa del carmen,

22, Report #1201230

Apr 22 2016
Investment Property Mexico Richard Houghton and O'Neil Invested $40 thousand dollars into 4 hectarias everything looked legit, lawyer and everything! After I left Mexico never heard from them ! Still to this day ! The investment was made in November 2011 Playa Del carmen Nationwide
The Truth of Why Sean O’Neal Left Mexico and Investment Properties Mexico Author: Newburyport, Massachusetts Real Estate Investing: Investment Prperty Mexico Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
Next Star Productions Next They said that you will be able to audition for a commercial but instead they pitch out payments and asking for money Los Angeles California Author: West palm beach , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Next Star Productions CA

Apr 21 2016
WWW.SMOOTHTOBUY.COM Smooth To Buy www.SMOOTHTOBUY.com mtertuliano@outlook.com Scam, Identity Theft, Credit Card Fraud. Sell No Phones. Ship Empty Envelopes with someone's credit card!!! DO NOT BUY!!! Hollywood, CA Internet Author: New York, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: WWW.SMOOTHTOBUY.COM Internet

Apr 21 2016
zodiac pool systems Bait & Switch Warranty game…. same experience as another non-warranty customer… Vista Ca Author: Unknown, California Warranty Companies: zodiac pool systems Nationwide