Customer satisfaction commitment: Reliance First Capital | Ripoff Report

Your Search | reliance first capital,llc

Oct 27 2016
I I signed up w Century Link. Got my first bill for 250 which was suppose to be for 110 a month. Vancouver Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Cable TV: CenturyLink Nationwide

Oct 27 2016
Zonblast LLC Zonblast Got Me Banned from Selling on Amazon and Destroyed my Business Internet Author: Colorado Customer Leads: Zonblast LLC Internet

Oct 27 2016
Lyon Marketing Group LLC Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Lyon Marketing Group LLC dedicated to developing, marketing, managing and launching models' and actors' careers. Lyon Marketing Group provides casting directors with the most professional and polished talent for hire. Lyon Marketing Group is dedicated to customers' satisfaction and take pride in catering to our talents needs, casting directors, and to all that hire LMG for any creative concept or project. Lyon Marketing Group knows that it can be nerve-wracking as a new face model or actor when starting in the entertainment industry; that is why Lyon Marketing Group LLC has opened its doors to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program so that their professional team could come into their business to observe and verify that Lyon Marketing Group is a legitimate trusted talent agency and business to hire for all your marketing needs. Lyon Marketing Group LLC has made a serious commitment to customer satisfaction and want all potential new faces and customers feel confident and secure when they choose Lyon Marketing Group LLC. Lyon Marketing Group's main mission is to “put the ethics back into the industry!”
Author: Tempe, Arizona Modeling & Talent Agencies: Lyon Marketing Group LLC Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Lyon Marketing Group in the heart of Port Warwick; Newport News, VA, Lyon Marketing Group LLC corporate office specializes in custom design and branding tools for models, actors, small businesses and everyone in between. Lyon Marketing Group’s goal is to bring your own personal brand or design concept to life with custom logo creation, specialized photography sessions, graphic design & more Newport News , Virginia

Oct 27 2016
First Insurance Co. of Hawaii FICOH FICOH refuses to settle and ignores me Honolulu Hawaii Author: Kailua Kona, Hawaii Insurance Agencies: First Insurance Co. of Hawaii Honolulu, Hawaii

Oct 26 2016
Royal Capital Advisors Jeffery R. EISENBURGEmily MOOREThomas SCHROYER Fraudulantly take $5187.00 as Title transfer fee, Then demand $14,000.00 as Mexican Sales Tax then Royal Capital are gone and so is our money!! .. Chicago Illinois Author: Edmonton , Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Royal Capital Advisors Chicago, Illinois

Oct 26 2016
jasmine at tamarac I was told they would work with me on my rent that it was late and decided to fire another manager who told me he would help me and filed for an eviction instead. First off the apartments are dirty and smell like mold. The wood under the carpet is cracked so you constantly fal!l tamarac Florida What is really unbelievable is... Author: tamarac, Florida Housing Rentals: jasmine at tamarac tamarac, Florida

Oct 26 2016
ASPIRE SALES LLC Extreem Tactical Dynamics Complete RIP OFF Florida Florida Author: Cypress, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ASPIRE SALES LLC Florida

Oct 26 2016
Print Harmony llc , Press Geek DELIVERS LITERALLY UN-SELLABLE PRODUCTS. St. Petersburg Florida
Author: largo, Florida Small Business Services: Print Harmony llc St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 26 2016
Next Ride LLC Shady Dealership Nampa Idaho Author: Nampa, Idaho Auto Dealers: Next Ride LLC Nampa, Idaho

Oct 26 2016
Praza llc  Scottsdale arizona Arizona Author: Slidell, Louisiana Drugstores: Praza llc Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 25 2016
Real Property Management of Southern Utah J. Tom Wood; Registered Agent/Owner Cactus Property Management, LLC Fraudulent Charges, Shady Deals and Collusiveness, Scammers! Saint George Utah How do these roommates figure in? Author: Saint George, Utah Property Management: Real Property Management of Southern Utah Saint George, Utah

Oct 25 2016
capital resorts lied and cheated me gatlinburg tennessee Author: palm coast, Florida Casinos & Cardrooms: capital resorts Tennessee

Oct 25 2016
Davinci Virtual Office LLC Unsatisfied service and can not cancel the service Internet Author: Union City, California Customer: Davinci Virtual Office LLC Internet

Oct 25 2016
Internet Order, LLc Unwanted/unknown enrollment in CD language course subscription Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Shoreline, Washington Language: Internet Order, LLc Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 25 2016
Cell-Phone-Traders The Gadget Buying Company; Laptop and Desktop Repair They advertised cell and Ipad trade in for money; in good faith i agreed to send them my IPAD3 which was in perfect condition. I received and email letting me know that they wold give me $28.00 for it is contacted them by the phone number provided and told the it was worith more and please return it to me. She had me hold and came back and offered me $80.00 we agreed and she said she would send a check with I received. The check was from the LAPTOP AND DESTOP REPAIR, LLC under that it read THE GADGET BUYING COMPANY 84 CONELY ISLAND DR, SPARKS, NV. DATED 9/22/2016. I deposited in checking accoount only to have it sent back to me for FROZEN/BLOCKED ACCOUNT! ACCOUNT NUMBER ON THE CHECK WAS TRACKING 334862: 121201694 ACCOUNT 153756229610 SPARKS AND RENO Nevada Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Telephones: Cell-Phone-Traders Sparks, Nevada

Oct 25 2016
Abbey Dental They say what you want to hear in order for you to pay cash for a service you may not have needed in b the first place. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Dental Services: Abbey Dental Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 24 2016
Martin Tindall - Phoenix Pharms Capital Do Not Invest With Martin Tindall or Phoenix Pharms Capital Longmont Colorado
Author: Boulder , Colorado Drug Manufacturers: Martin Tindall Longmont, Colorado

Oct 24 2016
KSB Holdings LLC Called my sister looking for me saying I owe $400 Washington District of Columbia Author: Phoenix, Arizona Collection Agencies: KSB Holdings LLC Washington, District of Columbia

Oct 24 2016
capital one furious about the run around Nationwide Author: st louis, Missouri Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: capital one Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Crude royalties, LLC and Patriot energy Mike MilerFaulknerBreitling Royalties Corp Fraudulent oil investments Dallas Texas Author: Cedar Park, Texas Business Consulting: Crude royalties, LLC and Patriot energy Dallas , Texas

Oct 24 2016
Car loan llc Was a rip off payed my payment have 2 different names no contract and need my title cleard Florida amd a las Vegas address Oklahoma Author: oklahoma, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: Car loan llc Oklahoma

Oct 24 2016
The Holiday Property Group LLC Mr. Michael Dean This company is ripping people of their money by offering to sale their time share, Don’t pay anything up front, you’ll never see it again Winchester Virginia Author: Sunrise, Florida Sales People: The Holiday Property Group LLC Winchester, Virginia

Oct 23 2016
Berkley capital Took my money 8TH FLOOR, NEWS BUILDING, 3 LONDON BRIDGE STREET, Internet
Author: Geneva , Ohio Websites: Berkley capital Internet

Oct 23 2016
Integrus Human Capital Solutions LLC Bryant H. Miller President This gentleman requested a sum of $85,000. US to finalize an oil exchange deal with the promise that if the deal fell through for whatever reason,  Cypress Texas Author: Calgary, Alabama Home Based Business: Integrus Human Capital Solutions LLC Cypress, Texas