Your Search | reno rolle, 101 amazing cures: definitive guide to natural healing

Oct 09 2015
Alex Muebleria I went to a local furniture store in Austin, Texas called Mubleria Alex. When I went to buy a bedroom set, I mentioned I wanted to pay in payments since I did not have good credit. The sales person named Jospeph and store manager Minie, sold me a bedroom set which totalled 2,750 plus state tax. I asked how long it and how much my paymnets would be and they told me until I finished paying off the amount of $2,750.00 plus tax. They mentioned to me that I could finish paying off the furniture until I reached the amount of $2,750.00 and that it would improve mey credit.  Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Alex Muebleria Austin, Texas

Oct 09 2015
Emerald Residential Property Management Inconsistent, unavailable to service calls, subpar management Colleyville Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Realtors: Emerald Residential Property Management Colleyville, Texas

Oct 09 2015
03:01 PM Gary Boomershine Cara, support person, Fraudulently charged $1,497.00 to my credit card and refused to refund it. Walnut Creek California Author: Austin, Texas Real Estate Investing: Internet

Oct 09 2015
landcentury Netwealth they told me all the properties thats they have are build able and most all the properties are flood lands they lie about what they say they are going to do its one lie after another Internet Author: Atlanta , Georgia Property Management: landcentury Internet

Oct 09 2015
Texas Certification Directory, INC Jamie Demericus Owner became extremey beligerant and abusive over email when I asked questions about the certification. He said and I quote: Go somewhere and play games and that I was attempt[ing] to play ignorant with a sneak attack. He even used bullying tactics threatening to deny my company a Texas Certification. The email communication was simply baffling and unbelievable and instantly sounded my internal fraud alert! Austin Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Small Business Services: Texas Certification Directory, INC Internet

Oct 09 2015
Visions Outreach, Inc./Leonard Morgan Visions Outreach, Inc. reached out with only one vision in mind: to rip me off College Park Georgia Author: College Park, Georgia Nonprofit Organizations: Visions Outreach, Inc./Leonard Morgan College Park, Georgia

Oct 09 2015
Dr David Williams Dr DAVID Williams website is in fact a rip off. They are okay as long as you don't decide to return something. Internet Author: Waterbury, Connecticut Alternative Health: Dr David Williams Internet

Oct 09 2015
Steven Wolfe Steve Wolfe Scammer, Scam Artist, Rip Off, BEWARE, Salt Lake City, UT Internet Author: salt lake city, Utah Door to Door Sales: Steven Wolfe Internet

Oct 09 2015
American Resort Planners Scammed $499.00 to advertise my resort property Apopka Florida Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Resorts: American Resort Planners Internet

Oct 09 2015
check mate they offer free background reports and after pretending to do a lot of research they then make you pay for a simple report and keep wanting to add more sensitive background information thereby increasing the cost they work out of california Nationwide Author: tannersville, Pennsylvania Legal Services: check mate Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
home inspections of america Dave KnudsenSteve Peroz Opportunists to the Max Denver Co Denver Colorado Author: alamogordo, New Mexico Employment Services: home inspections of america Internet

Oct 09 2015
Brooklyn Prime Real Estate / Katarina Golianova Brooklyn Prime Katarina Golianova Deceptive, liar, inattentive, terrible communicator, blames tenants, lies to landlord, aggressive, rude Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Property Management: Brooklyn Prime Real Estate / Katarina Golianova Brooklyn, New York

Oct 09 2015
Cityside Distribution, AKA Caleb Sims SCAM, Deceptive, Dishonest, Lacks Integrity Providence Rhode Island
Author: Providence, Rhode Island Door to Door Sales: Cityside Distribution Providence, Rhode Island

Oct 09 2015
arizona classic car specialties danny diedrich lied to about 1963 chevrolet impala phoenix Arizona Author: hillsborough, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: arizona classic car specialties phoenix, Arizona

Oct 09 2015
reachout entertainment Iconn tour Took my money for tickets and now wont reply to my questions as to where my ticket and item purchased are. Mammoth Arizona Finally rcvd a reposne Author: ELMWOOD PARK, Illinois Ticket Sales: reachout entertainment Mammoth, Arizona

Oct 09 2015
King Davis Ibmm inc/ The 9 Firm King Davis, KD of the 9, icebox studios, Dee Harris Completely STOLE my money saying it was to advance my modeling career Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Louisville, Kentucky Modeling & Talent Agencies: King Davis Ibmm inc/ The 9 Firm Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 09 2015
Michael Miller Wrote an email demanding me to pay or go to court done by email Internet Author: lafayette, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Michael Miller Internet

Oct 09 2015
07:57 AM Vladimir Chouprinov over charging for shipping and handling when suppose to be free alanta Gorgia
Author: pineville , Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Internet

Oct 09 2015
Fun Rewards Redemption Center Too Good To Be True, Another Rip Off La Mesa California Author: Houston, Texas Lodging: Fun Rewards Redemption Center La Mesa, California

Oct 09 2015
Prom Diary Formal Diary Even though product was faulty,(Photos attached) they say nothing is wrong and refuse to refund Internet
Author: Sydney, Other Clothing Stores: Prom Diary Internet

Oct 09 2015
cobb emc Cobb emc is a very lowdown crooked company. They have fake customr service. The reps pretend to care but will do notging to help pr accomodate you with your issue.  smh marietta Georgia Author: acworth, Georgia Electrical Services: cobb emc marietta, Georgia

Oct 09 2015
Smartphone traders I traded in my iPhone 5s 32G from Verizon. They gave me a quote of $223 dollars pending the condition of the phone. Reno Nevada
Author: Coudersport, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Smartphone traders Internet

Oct 09 2015
Dr Steven Samuels MD Discontinued, via certified mail, his desires, without any explanation, as to why he would no longer be willing or able to provide me medical services. He had been a personal friend & acquaintance for approximately 40 years.  Greenwood Indiana Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Doctors: Dr Steven Samuels MD Greenwood , Indiana

Oct 09 2015
Excel High School Total ripoff, preys on the uneducated and poor, not accredited by the US Department of Education Minnesota Internet
Edited to be more correct Author: Tacoma, Washington Con Artists: Excel High School Internet

Oct 08 2015
USA Billing Discount They called me and told the something we giving discount in utilities bills. I had end up deposited 1000 in to there account And then receiving charge back from companies.Then I had to pay money again and lots of stress as well. California Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Liars: USA Billing Discount Internet