RENT 1ST Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Rent 1st
There may be more reports for "Rent 1st"
For more results perform a general search for "Rent 1st"
Showing 1-25 of 6,350 Found Reports For more specific results for "Rent 1st"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 18 2017
Latta Real Estate Services NEVER RENT FROM THEM Blue Springs Missouri Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Landlords: Latta Real Estate Services Blue Springs, Missouri

Mar 17 2017
LightningCreme Lightning Lemon Creme Hi, I purchased two-2- products from this website on March 1st with confirmation #1465 & it's been at least well over 16 days & I still haven't received what I purchased. I reviewed the shipping details which stated the average time to receive it. Very odd...I think this is a scam because it shouldn't take this long for a product to arrive. It didn't have a tracking on it. So, that let's me know this is a fake page someone created to scam & steal. I spent a total of $38.00 USD, plus the shipping & handling that I want back. Fort Worth Internet Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: LightningCreme Internet

Mar 16 2017
StorageMart Self Storage Arbitrary rent raise West New York New Jersey StorageMart Customer Service Author: Weehawken, New Jersey Moving & Storage: StorageMart West New York, New Jersey

Mar 14 2017
Aarons Rent to own Buffalo New York Author: Buffalo, New York Sales People: Aarons Buffalo, New York

Mar 13 2017
Dollar Rent a Car Cancun Airport Optional Insurance Scam Cancun Quintana Roo Author: Gravenhurst, Ontario Car Rentals: Dollar Rent a Car Cancun Airport Cancun,

Mar 11 2017
Image-Revive Digby Investments Ad showed picture of Lori from Dragons Den promoting product..So I was trusting. Ad said pay shipping only, try product for 14 days and return if not satisfied and there would be no charge. I ordered the product and paid $2..95 for shipping. After ordering I reviewed some of the consumer complaints and immediately regretted ordering. I called both numbers listed on website to cancel order..1st number was disconnected..2nd # was not in service. I then emailed customer service to cancel. Return email from them told me to call #'s. Emailed back stating numbers were not in service. Each response from this company took 24 plus he's. Product was then delivered and I declined to accept. Tried phone number again and got thru..They told me that because I had returned without a # I would be charged full price. They took $80.96 from my Visa immediately!! Tallanstiwn Ireland but was shipped from TorontoOn Nationwide Author: Courtice, Oregon Skin Care: Image-Revive Nationwide

Mar 10 2017
Christie M. Telebrico Do not rent or enter into any contract with this person San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio , Texas Cash Services: Christie M. Telebrico San Antonio , Texas

Mar 08 2017
Travelers Exchange Club Said they were gonna rent out my time but its all a scam all they want is your money and never rent out anything dont give them your CC info or they will take all of your money out of you account. Lake Mary Florida
Author: Denver, Colorado Travel Services: Travelers Exchange Club Lake Mary, Florida

Mar 07 2017
PC Rentals Bill York, Michel York, Stacy York, Leonard Emons, Linda, Emons, York Trust Port City Rent Fraud Catoosa Oklahoma Author: Catoosa, Oklahoma Property Management: PC Rentals Catoosa, Oklahoma

Mar 07 2017
Hertz Rent A Car Hertz Rent-A-Car Longtime, Good Customer: Car Paid In Full and Left Me Without a Vehicle Because of New Rules: No Refund at Counter! Orange County California Author: Wentzville, Missouri Auto Rentals: Hertz Rent A Car Orange County, California

Mar 07 2017
Kingdom Connected Investments, LLC we started to rent to own in july 15 , 2015 and then we buy the house in april 8 2016 we paid down 10,000 and we been making our house paymet on time and kingdom have not made our house payment and its not in our name to and it foreclose 0n march 22 is the courth date and they selliny our haome on april 19 of this year we have alll of our paper work on the house Greenville South Carolina Author: Bessemer City, North Carolina Real Estate Services: Kingdom Connected Investments, LLC Greenville, South Carolina

Mar 07 2017
Jason Drylie Jason D Drylie, Jason Dean Drylie Rented 1 yr from me, moved out stuck me with 3 1/2 mo rent unpaid Davenport Fl 33837 Nationwide
Author: davenport, Florida Tenants: Jason Drylie Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
Marine Transport Inc/Thomas Paul Netherland Laird Enterprises Inc./Paul Laird I am a Pilot car driver and was promised payment by Paul on January 26, 2017, but never have been regardless of how many times he told me the check is in the mail. Suggest everyone file a complaint with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration or fmcsa.dot.gov, or call 888-368-7238. Start by gathering photos of proof like picture of door sign, Tag numbers of trailer and truck, and the bill, contracts or damage report. Start: Consumer Protection in brown box, 1st box is Moving Complaint, check first box below Moving Company (Household Goods), next fill out your info and write summery of event and mismatched name to dot name etc, add photos and bills, review, copy/save, submit. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Larwill, Florida Trucking Companies: Marine Transport Inc/Thomas Paul Netherland West Palm Beach, Florida

Mar 05 2017
Support@skinrevive4you.com I order their free sample of the skin cream the charged me for eye cream I didn't order and now they hit my account for almost two hundred dollars which caused my rent check to bounce. I am filing a dispute with my bank to hopefully reverse the Chargers I cannot afford this . I don't know what to do I am furious. Internet Cutting Your Losses Author: Sacramento, California Miscellaneous Companies: Support@skinrevive4you.com Internet

Mar 03 2017
Enterprise Rent a Car Bully Tactics Kansas City MO Enterprise Cares Author: Aliso Viejo, California Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent a Car Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
Alden Short, Inc They never return deposits to anyone they charge fees for paying rent in person, housing clients barely have money for rent yet they are charging 23.00 flat rate for ppl to pay rent in person Dallas Texas Author: Auburn, Washington Real Estate Services: Alden Short, Inc Dallas, Texas

Feb 28 2017
Leroy scott Help & hand services LLC Took 1700 cash down for 3 junk cars instead of returning money down after problem with 1st junk car. He lie and Dont have a licensed mechanic. Will not let you test drive car first and increase each sale saying it is better than the other junk car. Don't do business with this fraudulent person. Can't be true. Cars sold with holes in tires dangerous saler Stockton California Author: Stockton, California Auto Dealers: Leroy scott

Feb 26 2017
Sobriety experience The sober experience Sheath house Scottsdale soberhouse.com jack Byrd Insurance fraud rent theft deposit scam Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Sex Offenders: Sobriety experience Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 26 2017
 Bought a Yeti cup for 39.99 and a lid for 9.99 on November 29th, received lid after 2 months... No cup!... Company's emails have said cup is on back order. My acct was charged $49.98 on Nov. 29th, actually it went through Dec. 1st. Internet/Texas Author: Prescott Valley , Arizona Sporting-good Manufactures: OutdoorsOnline Internet

Feb 26 2017
Rent a Center north Platte, ne Rac Selling infested couch, bed bugs North platte Nebraska Customer Service Author: Imperial, Nebraska Consumer Services: Rent a Center north Platte, ne North platte, Nebraska

Feb 24 2017
Advantage Rent a Car, E-Z Rent a Car Cancellation 2 months ago, still waiting for refund Nationwide
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Car Rentals: Advantage Rent a Car Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Katherine Heyward do not rent a room from this crazy lady pine hills Florida
Author: Orlando , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Katherine Heyward pine hills , Florida

Feb 22 2017
Hertz Rent a Car Oklahoma City OK. Charged my card, took my money and refused a timely refund and refused to rent their cars. Beware this company must be having financial troubles when it takes over 15 days for a refund to be processed. Portland Maine Author: Scarborough, Maine Local Transportation: Hertz Car Rental Portland, Maine

Feb 22 2017
Livingston Mobile Home Community Unlawful rent and water increases. Brought rats in used homes they towed in. Lutz Florida Author: Lutz, Florida Mobile Home Parks: Livingston Mobile Home Community Lutz, Florida

Feb 19 2017
Homes 4 Rent Rental Scam Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Landlords: Homes 4 Rent Indianapolis, Indiana