Your Search | rent 1st

Jul 29 2014
Pare Reality Roy Invest in short term loans real estate rent to own Surrey Langley BC Author: Surrey BC, Washington Financial Education: Pare Reality Roy Surrey, BC V3S-4C5, British Columbia

Jul 29 2014
Enterprise Rent- A Car Enterprise Rent-A-car Damage Recovery Unit FROM Damage Recovery Unit pay the amount due credit card debit card or bank account $3364.34 Monongahela Pa. Nationwide Author: Waddell, Arizona Auto Rentals: Enterprise Rent- A Car Nationwide

rent a center employees pay Ohio Author: Ohio Employees: rent a center Ohio

Jul 29 2014
RentAMom.net Christyanna Smith Don't rent this thief!!! Phoenix, Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona Cleaning Services: RentAMom.net Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 28 2014
Jennifer Berry Don't rent to this loser Phoenixville Pennsylvania Author: Pottstown, Pennsylvania Housing Rentals: Jennifer Berry Phoenixville, Pennsylvania

Jul 28 2014
National Floors Direct Julia from customer service. Promised to be here at 3 different times and completely blew us off the 1st 2 times and showed up late the 3rd. Wanted to charge us $54 to re-scheduke the install but wouldn't let us cancel the order or give us a discount for being 3 days late on their install. Avon, MA Internet Author: North Providence, Rhode Island Carpet & Tile Installers: National Floors Direct Internet

Jul 24 2014
Rebecca Wagley Blodgett Rebecca Wagley, Rebecca Blodgett deadbeat, did not keep word, did not pay rent, possible fraudlent activity against landlord, creditors Warrenton Virginia Author: West Boylston, Massachusetts Home Based Business: Rebecca Wagley Blodgett Warrenton, Virginia

Jul 19 2014
Henderson & Webb Properties ( Hidden Woods Apartments ) HIDDEN WOODS APARTMENTS AT THE FOREST IN GLENBURNIE MARYLAND Do not Rent these apartments for you safety !!! Glen Burnie Maryland Nationwide
Author: Catonsville Maryland , Alabama Family Services: Henderson & Webb Properties ( Hidden Woods Apartments ) Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
The Crossings At Woodland Trails My name is Christina Fleming and I received notice of invalid and untrue charges from Alexander –Rose and Associates, which I am disputing these charges. I was a tenant at the Crossings at Woodland Trails from April 3rd, 2013 through March 8th, 2014. My move out day was March 31st, so I paid my last month of rent on March 1st and moved out March 8th. HOUSTON Texas Author: houston, Texas Housing Rentals: The Crossings At Woodland Trails HOUSTON, Texas

Jul 15 2014
Kevin Cheale Rent Kelowna Properties scammer, liar, deceitful, theif Kelowna, British Columbia
Author: Kelowna, British Columbia Real Estate Services: Kevin Cheale Kelowna, British Columbia

Jul 15 2014
Andy Berard 1st Page Local Media Solutions His solution is to rip you off. Denver Colorado Author: denver, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: Andy Berard Denver, Colorado

12, Report #1162068

Jul 15 2014
Rentalcars.com Do not rent from them (insurance Scam) Internet Author: Braselton, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Rentalcars.com Internet

Jul 14 2014
Family 1st Home Preservation Services How to get screwed with your pants UP Beverly Hills California
Author: West Mifflin, Pennsylvania Loan Modification: Family 1st Home Preservation Services Beverly Hills , California

Jul 13 2014
American Standard Rent to own zero down The 3rd representative sped through the call after taking my card info. Never sent my email so I could access the listings. I called & was hung up on 13 times simply for asking too many questions. I did so very calmly. I recorded the calls. I also have log of the hang ups. They took my $199 & treated me like crap. Bad decision on my behalf.  Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: American Standard Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Maurice Tucker. He is Jamaican. He lives out here in South Florida but is in Jamaica a lot. Cassia Park, Jamaica from my understanding. This man owes me $1200. He was subleasing an apartment he HAD to me but conveniently failed to inform me, that he has not been paying his rent which the day before I was to move in, he had to inform me that he is being evicted. So, he took the money I gave him to pay off his debt. He is a good friend of the family, so I trusted that this wouldn't happen. He promised me he would give the money back to me that next week. A week turned into two weeks and so now it has been a month. In between this time, he has gone to Jamaica but he lives here and has to come back here. As of today, he has ignored my continuous efforts to sort this out. I have given him the opportunity to pay me back in payments instead of the whole amount all together, but that wasn't good enough for him. It has been close to 2 months now and he continues to avoid paying me back. I do have a few phone number however if you want to hit him up. (954) 639-6922 (305)793-4099 (954) 261-8158 and one Jamaican number (876)360-7000. Also, here is his Url:facebook.com/MAURICEGTUCKER?fref=ts&ref=br_tf Anyone have any information for me, message me. Nationwide
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Landlords: Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
www.staybeachside.com www.beachsideresortsrealty.com Beachside resorts realty Fraudulently received money without providing vacation rentals or refund Do not rent Vacation rentals from them Fraud Alert Beach vacation frauds Panama city Beach Internet
Author: Panama city beach , Florida Resorts: beachside resorts realty Internet

Jul 12 2014
Enterprise Car Rental Enterprise Rent-a-Car Car Damage Rip-Off Minot North Dakota Author: Round Rock, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Car Rental Minot, North Dakota

Jul 12 2014
Rent one Rip me off Henderson ky Nationwide Author: Evansville, Indiana TVs & VCRs: Rent one Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
aiy property took my check and processed it early when the date on the was the third month and due to them doing so my account was overdrawn 72.00 and demand I pay on the first when I have always paid on the thrird of every month for the past 4 years. I am a retired vet and currantly recieving SSecurity and on a fixed income. I am going to deducted 72.00 off the rent for next month lakewood Ohio Author: lakewood, Ohio Internet: aiy property lakewood, Ohio

Jul 11 2014
Budget Rent A Car of Alaska Budget Rent A Car, Juneau, Alaska Budget sends me a bill for damages 2 weeks after I return vehicle. Juneau Alaska Author: Wrangell, Alaska Auto Rentals: Budget Rent A Car of Alaska Juneau, Alaska

Jul 11 2014
EquityBuild - EquityBuild Finance REVIEW: EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance are commited to customer satisfaction, EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on delivering clients new high return opportunities that serve as one of the very few safe, high return options available in today's market. Nationwide*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service Author: oak lawn, Illinois Loans: Equity Build inc. Marco Island, Florida

Jul 11 2014
Ben Dale tried to rip me off with rent northampton northamptonshir Author: northampton, Other Housing Rentals: Ben Dale northampton, Select State/Province

Jul 10 2014
Invitation Homes IHomes, IHrent Do yourself a favor and do not rent from IH. This info is priceless and will save you many headaches. Atlanta Nationwide Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Housing Rentals: Invitation Homes Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Enterprise Rent a Car Bogus Claim for Damage Frisco Texas Author: Frisco, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent a Car Frisco, Texas

Jul 09 2014
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Enterprise Car Rental This is fraudulent company and Enterprise Rent a Car -Redmond is the worst rental shop you would ever want to go. Redmond Washington Author: Redmond, Washington Car Rentals: Enterprise Rent-A-Car Redmond, Washington