Your Search | rent 1st

Sep 26 2016
fastevict.com Alex, Kelly and Tiffany.Oh and the Property for rent. (((REDACTED))) Victorville CA. San Bernardino California Internet Author: VICTORVILLE, California Property Management: fastevict.com Internet

Sep 23 2016
Budget Rent A Car Avis Budget Group Charged for damages which I did not cause Orlando Florida Car Rental ripoff Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Rentals: Budget Rent A Car Orlando, Florida

Sep 23 2016
Rapid Rent Ready, LLC William Brower / Billy Brower Took my money and never finished the work St Petersburg Florida Author: Largo, Florida Home Improvements: Rapid Rent Ready, LLC St Petersburg, Florida

Sep 20 2016
Rochelle Brown The Black Book, Inc.Rocky Bluff Property Management, LLCFelicia Phillips Do not rent or do business with Rochelle Brown or her companies, unless you want to lose money Atlanta Georgia
Author: Los Angeles, California Realtors: Rochelle Brown Atlanta , Georgia

Sep 20 2016
ELIOT MANAGEMENT GROUP 1st Pay POS POS / Equipment / Sales Deception Fort Worth Winston Salem Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: ELIOT MANAGEMENT GROUP Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
BARBARA BANGO Barbara Y Bango EVICTED 6/24/2015 JUDGMENT amount $ 5450. Lied on new rental application that she is moving from Indiana. Paid rent only 3 months and stopped paying. Now, only one year later, she owes me over 4600$ in back rent. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Civil Rights Violators: BARBARA BANGO Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Bridge court LLC Everestmnproperties LLC Charging me more rent then I'm supposed to give and charging different types of rent in the complex Prior lake Minnesota Author: St.paul, Minnesota Abusive Parents: Bridge court LLC Prior lake,

Sep 16 2016
Rent a Center Harassment, threats' damage, rude Rio rancho New Mexico Customer Service Author: Albuquerque , New Mexico Rental Stores: Rent a Center Rio rancho , New Mexico

Sep 16 2016
allbatteriesandchargers.com Never delivered my battery. Don't return calls or text messages. Gave me an appointment at his office but the door was lock. Wen't the following day and the office was empty. Was not paying his rent for the last 2 months and been kick out. Initiate a dispute with Paypal and never answered them. I have now escalate and request refund. MontrĂ©al Quebec Author: Montreal, Quebec Computer Stores: allbatteriesandchargers.com MontrĂ©al, Quebec

Sep 11 2016
Dollar Rent-A-Car Continious charging of toll violations ever since car was rented back in June 2016 Miami Florida Author: Wildomar, California Questionable Activities: Dollar Rent-A-Car Miami, Florida

Sep 09 2016
Desert Lodge motel Made up stupid rules only for us to follow. Wouldn't let us have no company. Made us pay rent jacked up the rent. Jealous because we had a relationship jealous cuz we have friends. Discriminated us against having service dogs. Had other tenants plant drugs in our room and then call the cops and make false reports. Mean and rude. Mesa Arizona When you write... Author: Mesa, Arizona Rotten Neighbors: Desert Lodge motel Mesa, Arizona

Sep 09 2016
1st place performance (Jason Mott) Jason Mott. ripped off engine build , check kitting , grand jury , possible imformant cleavland tx
Ernest Delera Author: aubrey, Texas Auto Mechanics: 1st place performance (Jason Mott) Nationwide

Sep 08 2016
Joshua Fontaine Cheryl Fowler Tenant evicted for failure to pay rent. Left house a mess (think broken doors, etc.) Lehigh Acres Florida Author: Lehigh Acres, Florida Tenants: Joshua Fontaine Lehigh Acres, Florida

Sep 08 2016
James Nicholas Christoff Budget Blinds Nick took a deposit of $3360 and immediately we had trouble reaching him. Never returned any calls, text or emails. Then after reaching him our 1st blind order was incorrect and they had to be reordered. He received the new order and then never brought them here to install. We filed a formal complaint with the corporation. We went to HIS HOME and confronted him and TOOK all our blinds with us. Corporate complaint department has been GREAT in helping us to resolve this issue. Nick has numerous complaints against him and is no longer part of Budget Blinds. Nick has been known to take deposits and never order the blinds. He is a SCAM and was an independent franchise! Budget Blinds Corporation is concerned about customers so file a formal complaint! Rochester Hills Michigan Author: SHELBY TOWNSHIP, Michigan Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: James Nicholas Christoff Rochester Hills, Michigan

Sep 07 2016
Dollar Rent a Car Elder abuse, fraudulant business practices Tulsa, Oklahoma Nationwide Author: Brush Prairie, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: Dollar Rent a Car Nationwide

Sep 03 2016
Owners Group/Rapid Realty Victor Inwang, Keenan Wilson, Anthony Lolli is the Ceo, Lanisha Goodwin is the broker of the location that will not give me my security deposit back Victor Inwang will not give me my security deposit of $1,230.00 when I moved out and refuses to answer my calls. He is also committing real estate fraud along with Rapid Realty I want my money back. I have text that the broker Keenan Wilson would return my money but now neither one will answer me. It was supposed to be returned July 1st Brooklyn New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Realtors: Owners Group/Rapid Realty Brooklyn , New York

Sep 03 2016
Powers Properties, Mallard Pointe, Harold Martin Ever wanted to lI've in a slumonth, well rent any property from Powers and bingo! Rock Hill South Carolina Author: Mount Croghan, South Carolina Property Management: Powers Properties Nationwide

Aug 30 2016
Budget Rent a Car Budget Rent a junker Columbus Nationwide Justice will win Author: Bradenton, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Rent a Car Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
Rachel & Rob's Wildwood Lake Family Campgrounds, Inc RACHEL & ROB'S WILDWOOD LAKE FAMILY CAMPGROUNDS, INC.2711 County Line Road, Medina, NY 14103Camping near Niagara FallsRachel & RobWildwood Medina CampingKOA Bait -n- Switch - then kept 1st night's fee after trying to force our camper into small wooded spot Medina New York
Author: Argyle, New York Campgrounds: Rachel & Rob's Wildwood Lake Family Campgrounds, Inc Medina, New York

Aug 28 2016
Rent a center Ames iowa Customer Service Author: Sheldahl, Iowa Rental Stores: Rent a center Ames iowa Iowa

Aug 27 2016
Budget Rent A Car Budget Rent-A-Car Price-gouging for gasoline Orlando Florida PLEASE Do This! Author: Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Rent A Car Orlando, Florida

22, Report #1322058

Aug 25 2016
BONNIE NICHOLS rented a house for almost 4 years, got rat infested in april 2016,left house in may 15 2016 to stay with relatives with furniture still in house. lease ended in july. we were told to get out end of lease. she changed locks day after we took out all furniture may 31 , never got my security, storage and u haul cost and half of mays rent. got lawyer to deal with her lawyer , spoke with him once , never returns calls, i paid lawyer $500, still out of my money due, about $2700 OAKLAND PARK Florida
update on landlords lawyer Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: BONNIE NICHOLS OAKLAND PARK, Florida

Aug 25 2016
matthew and marge kochman coldwell banker realtor never gave back security, half month rent, expense of uhaul truck and storage. left home due to rats, now they have house for sale that has rats in walls dead shoreham New York
remove report Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: matthew and marge kochman shoreham, New York

Aug 25 2016
Connor Group Hunter's Chase Apartments Not fairly charging rent, not fairly updating apartments Miamisburg Ohio Author: Miamisburg, Ohio Landlords: Connor Group Miamisburg, Ohio

Aug 24 2016
Five Star Property Management On August 1st I told your staff I was intending to move in 30 days. They failed to tell me it must be written on paper at that time. Now they tell me I must pay for September too. Pocatello Idaho Author: Chubbuck, Idaho Housing Rentals: Five Star Property Management Pocatello, Idaho