Your Search | rent 1st

Jan 19 2017
VPM3 vision property management Housing Scam, rent or rent to own or to buy a house / property. VPM3 Nationwide, Connecticut, South Carolina
Author: West Haven, Connecticut Real Estate Services: VPM3 Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Desert Star APTS They came in my apt without no warning n trying to evict me without giving me a 30 day notice, I live with a roommate n WE both suppose to pay the rent but my roommate seems to think HE shouldn't pay his half cause he don't feel like it, so I pay my half of the rent on time... But now since HE don't want to pay his half they are charging me late fees and trying to kick me out, threatening me to leave the premisses n don't come back.. Phoenix Arizona That is between.... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Desert Star APTS Phoenix , Arizona

Jan 18 2017
RENT A CENTER Scam, Harassment, Highly Overpriced Merchandise Cleveland Ohio Nailed it... Author: Cleveland, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: RENT A CENTER Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Rent A Center Did not fix laptop correctly was sent out 7 times Iola Kansas Customer Service Author: Neosho Falls, Kansas Consumer Services: Rent A Center Iola, Kansas

Jan 13 2017
Aminah Rosa Powell Salon Aminah Powell Broke Lease trashed unit non payment of rent fort wayne Indiana Author: fort wayne, Indiana Property Management: Aminah Rosa Powell Salon fort wayne, Indiana

Jan 13 2017
Banner Bank Lied about paying my rent on time to get more money for late fees Kennewick Washington Author: KENNEWICK, Washington Banks: Banner Bank Kennewick , Washington

Jan 10 2017
1st Denver Commute Town Car & Limo, LLC 1st Denver Commute, Walid Moaz Thief, Crook, Dishonest, No morals, Jerk, Cant spell, total Joke, Stay Away. Denver Colorado Author: Portland, Oregon Chauffeurs: 1st Denver Commute Town Car & Limo, LLC Denver, Colorado

Jan 09 2017
RentaDucati.com Rent a Duc LLC David Johnson Internet Paypal scam and rental of faulty motorbikes Los Angeles Internet, Los Angeles Author: New York, New York Motorcycles: RentaDucati.com Internet

Jan 08 2017
Skin Royale Count day of purchase as 1st day - BEWARE! Internet Author: Newport News, Virginia Drug Manufacturers: Skin Royale Internet

Jan 07 2017
CRUISE AMERICA RV RENTAL DO NOT RENT HERE*NOT BBB ACCREDITED*BE WARNED* MESA Arizona Fake, Phoney BBB-BS Author: BROOKFIELD, Illinois Travel Services: CRUISE AMERICA RV RENTAL Mesa, Arizona

Jan 07 2017
Enterprise Rent A Car Scam Encinitas California Did I miss something? Author: Encinitas, California Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent A Car Encinitas, California

Jan 06 2017
James Nello DBO, Vacation Rentals in the Desert Also Sylvia, Stephanie and Dennis Nello, who is Mr.James Nello's father, who appears to tend to his son's properties. WARNING, RIPOFF, REFUSED to PAY REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT ON VRBO home. In January 2016, I contacted James Nello through VRBO about renting property VRBO #641444, I agreed to rent the home from 12/22-12/29/2016 for $4,305.00. I sent a deposit of $305.00 as a personal check to him immediately because he did not take credit cards or go through VRBO’s secure online paying. I want my $305.00 back and I would like James Nello and his organization banned from VRBO. He is not an honest professional. Palm Springs California Author: MARCO ISLAND, Florida Lodging: James Nello DBO, Vacation Rentals in the Desert Palm Springs, California

Jan 06 2017
Enterprize Rent-A-Car Audatex North America Inc.Canada Damage RecoveryMars Collision a scratch that was puit on the passenger dide bumper cost me $489.32. They added new metal and took 4.3 hours to fix. They charged me for 2 days loss of use. Kingston Ontario Author: Lyndhurst, Ontario Body Work & Repair: Enterprize Rent-A-Car Kingston , Ontario

Jan 03 2017
Housing Hub Lived in unit 8 years with my 13 year old don fell behind on rent filed eviction. Paid most of the money 1 week later sherifg kicked us out in 15 min. Now today they have 2 dumpsters throwing out my personal belongings and said i can dig them out of the dumpster. St paul Minnesota Author: St Paul, Minnesota Real Estate Services: Housing Hub St paul, Minnesota

Dec 30 2016
Reliance 1st capital Rip off Charlotte North Carolina Author: Graham, North Carolina Mortgage Brokers: Reliance 1st capital Charlotte, North Carolina

Dec 30 2016
Help u rent , Me and my husband paid 50.00 bucks too get a listing from help u rent on Guilford college road they lead us too believe the 50 was refundable and they would like k us too landlords who don't do credit,criminal or past rental evictions they sent us 2 emails of houses once we read the consent we seen that the money is non refundable and now that we are moving when you call the home office on Pomona Dr. And Guilford college office one don't ring the other is disconnected so me and my husband are going too speak too an attorney on this matter they ripped us off for 50.00 bucks this is really sad Greensboro North Carolina Author: GREENSBORO, North Carolina Home Inspections: Help u rent Greesnboro, North Carolina

Dec 28 2016
Eporium did not tell me that it was rent-to-own. never received my order. I cancelled the order, but am billing billed for it. Los Angeles California Corrected Author: Nampa, Idaho Mail Order Services: Eporium Los Angeles, California

Dec 27 2016
email-list.com. I requested data for a campaign from email-list.com. They Online Chat Support “bot” Gina offered to place the request for me. This is the 1st time I did this and I would think the company would know to ask you the necessary questions to provide a good service. I was told Aggressive and dishonest Cheyenne, Wyoming Nationwide
Author: Lynnwood, Washington Internet Marketing Companies: email-list.com Nationwide

Dec 27 2016
1st Class Humidors Rude & Poor Customer Service, Disregard of Contact Fort Lauderdale, FL Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Smoke Shops: 1st Class Humidors Internet

Dec 26 2016
99santa I placed an order on Dec 1st and I have not received it yet it was for $143.00 and payment cleared my bank around the I Canada Author: Grffin, Georgia Specialty Stores: 99santa Internet

Dec 26 2016
American Homes 4 Rent thieves, dishonest, scam, horrible property management Charlotte Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Real Estate Services: American Homes 4 Rent Nationwide

Dec 23 2016
enterprise rent-a-car enterprise sent me letter a damage to the car i rented, they tried this scam on me once before memphis Tennessee Enterprise Cares Author: memphis, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: enterprise rent-a-car memphis, Tennessee

Dec 23 2016
American Homes 4 Rent Worst Rental Ripoff Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Consumer Services: American Homes 4 Rent Nationwide

Dec 23 2016
Beverly Crest Motel They have Sex Offenders living there, yet rent to People with Children without disclosing this. El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Property Management: Beverly Crest Motel El Paso,

Dec 22 2016
Revita Youth Advanced Skin Care came home from a trip from Oct 13th to Dec 5th - I had my mail held - when we got it there were two boxes and two charges on my credit card bill of $89.97 and 85.94 one charged on Nov 1st and 1 charged on Dec 1st. Spoke to company and they cancelled and credited Dec charges. Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Drug Manufacturers: Revita Youth Advanced Skin Care Internet