Your Search | rent 1st

Feb 10 2016
Matthew Green Skycribs, Irmat Development Starts trouble with neighbors and property owners in order to obtain free rent and possession of property Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Attorneys General: Matthew Green Los Angeles, California

Feb 09 2016
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Overcharged us by $1100! with No Compunction Morrow Georgia ERAC response Author: Norcross, Georgia Auto Rentals: Enterprise Rent-A-Car Morrow, Georgia

Feb 09 2016
American Standard Online Anchor Financial Housing Rent to own Internet Author: Milford , New Hampshire Loans: American Standard Online Internet

Feb 08 2016
Enterprise LLC, Elite, In compliance Service TB20 We were told that our unlimited Executive weeks of vacation would cost $499/week, however after getting on web site, we found that it was $499 per week plus what they called an upcharge for a particular site, which ranged from $175 to $1500 depending on how nice a place you wanted to rent. ScottsDale Arizona Author: Poway, California Resorts: Enterprise LLC, Elite, In compliance Service TB20 ScottsDale, Arizona

Feb 06 2016
Garcinia healthy max dcr hlthmax 1St Call jan 22melissa cancel month gave me rma#s send with tracking # 2nd call keisha denied recieved it gave tracking# keisha invoice should be here soon. Ask talk to supervisor. Hold 5 min keisha say my supervisor say a 1 week ask her name keisha say ahhh ka-r-la. Talk about making up name Greenville South Carolina Author: San Jose , California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia healthy max Greenville , South Carolina

Feb 06 2016
Smartstop Self Storage Bad Business Practice - LYING to clients - Raises rent EVERY 8 months but say 12 months mississauga Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Storage & Self Storage: Smartstop Self Storage mississauga, Ontario

Feb 06 2016
Public Storage Self Storage Company This Company is Just a Big Conspiracy ,they rent you A Place and if you are Late 1 Month they charge you $ 20.00 Unbelievable Fee ,I Mean worst that a Bank .If you Don't Respond After 45 Days You get more Charge ,$ 69.50 and Lien sale ,this is Like ,a Mafia ,do yourself a Favor don't do it .our Company did it and we are Not Happy. West Paterson Nationwide No, Do This! Author: Little Falls, New Jersey Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Self Storage Company Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
1st. Sq* procuts 2nd SQ* lady hair parlor I was told by USDirectExpress that two purchases were made of my card, the first was for $500, and the next one was two hours later for the amount of $235.76, customer service told me I had to contact these people myself, and that the purchase was made in Bentley California, but I live in alabama Bently California Author: linden, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Sq* procuts CA

Feb 03 2016
Rent Before Owning Free Trial turned into a monthly charge California Author: Beverly, Massachusetts Housing Rentals: Rent Before Owning Internet

Feb 01 2016
direct tv direct tv took money from my card $451.56 for my moms bill and i did not allow them to they said because i payed her bill befor with my car that they can do that ....now i cant pay my rent .thats my moms account im no weres on that account how can they do that and my mom dont have direct tv nor does she live with me and six months later my mom moved out and shut off her direct tv so she has a bill and direct tv go ahead and takes the money off my card for her bill how is that far Nationwide Author: Towanda, Pennsylvania Cable TV: direct tv Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
T&R RENT TO OWN FRAUDULENTLY CHARGED MY DEBIT CARD $45.50 WITH OUT MY AUTORIZATION . Internet Author: SanFrancisco, California Credit Card Fraud: T&R RENT TO OWN Internet

Jan 30 2016
Carlos A. Castano Pure Essential Linen Co., LLCPURE ESSENTIAL LINEN 2 LLCHERMANOS MONCAGRIPPO USA, LLC Left my rental property without paying the rent of $1700. Miami Florida Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Hotel: Carlos A. Castano Miami, Florida

Jan 26 2016
Condolink They took my $199 to rent my week for every year and to put it up for sale also but they changed to worldwide and said they were not the same company and I lost the money. I would have to pay again if Omaha Nebraska Author: Oakland Gardens, New York Realtors: Condolink Omaha, Nebraska

Jan 25 2016
Walnut Creek 1st Lake Putting Blame On Me River Ridge Louisiana
Author: River Ridge , Louisiana Carpet & Tile Installers: Walnut Creek 1st Lake River Ridge , Louisiana

15, Report #1282088

Jan 24 2016
1st State Bank FDIC Ryan Oklahoma
The original loan contract Author: Ryan, Oklahoma Banks: 1st State Bank Ryan, Oklahoma

Jan 23 2016
T&R rent to own hacked my debit card and took $29.95 California Author: Seattle, Washington Mortgage Brokers: T and R rent to own California

Jan 21 2016
Skin Optics Skin Logistics I ordered a trial order of Skin Optics on January 1st from a post of Face book. I received the product on January 7th. My face turned red and burned then peeled after I stopped use. I noticed a charge on my account got $89.95 on the 16th and when I called to let them know I was canceling they informed that they would not offer a refund for the charge because it was beyond the 14 day trial period. I told them I did not receive the product until the 7th. They said they are not responsible for mail delivery. when I ask how I could use the product for the 14 day period the person said Irvine California Author: Humble, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Optics Internet

Jan 19 2016
Yes! Properties Lakewood estates They threaten eviction if rent isn't in by the 2nd, but REFUSE to do any maintance work when you report a problem. The office personnel are rude and don't care that sewage is backing up in toilets/sinks/tubs. Refuse to send anyone over. Have spent thousands of dollars repairing what they are supposed to Royce city, texas Nationwide Author: Royse city, Texas Home Owner Associations: Yes! Properties Nationwide

Jan 18 2016
ACE Rent a Car Don't Rent from ACE. They will rip you off. Orlando Florida Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Auto Rentals: ACE Rent a Car Orlando, Florida

Jan 16 2016
1st choice couriers Rex Breach of contract! Saint Louis Missouri Author: cape girardeau, Missouri Liars: 1st choice couriers Saint Louis, Missouri

Jan 15 2016
Simmons Visual Arts dba Simmons Twins Nick and Nate Simmons Scammers Houston Nationwide Worst experience as a customer Author: Houston, Texas Producers: Simmons Visual Arts dba Simmons Twins Nationwide

Jan 15 2016
vivintĀ  lied about free 1st month payment waiver Internet Author: new bern, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Vivint Internet

Jan 15 2016
Aaron's Rent to Own The salesperson told me that I had a year to pay for the furniture and I agreed. When I went over my contract it said 2 yeaes. St Louis Missouri Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Attorneys General: Aaron's Rent to Own St Louis, Missouri

Jan 10 2016
Macco Auto Well 1st off they customer service is very poor. When i dropped my truck off they never called me to give me any updates on my truck I did most of the calling. They kept my truck over the entire Christmas break and i couldn't do or buy my son nothing for Christmas. they told me my truck wasnt ready but when i drove by there shop my truck was parked outside already done but no one never called me. and they took all my insurance claim and only gave me 475.00 off of 4,302 which they was supposed to 2,200 dollars worth of work of the adjustments. I never got no paperwork back no receipts or nothing being broken down as to why it cost so much. Charleston South Carolina Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Consumer Services: Macco Auto Charleston, South Carolina

Jan 09 2016
Barbara Lynn hosang Con woman on hunt for room to rent Florida Author: New port richey, Florida Liars: Barbara Lynn hosang Nationwide