Your Search | rent 1st

Aug 30 2016
Budget Rent a Car Budget Rent a junker Columbus Nationwide Justice will win Author: Bradenton, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Rent a Car Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
Rachel & Rob's Wildwood Lake Family Campgrounds, Inc RACHEL & ROB'S WILDWOOD LAKE FAMILY CAMPGROUNDS, INC.2711 County Line Road, Medina, NY 14103Camping near Niagara FallsRachel & RobWildwood Medina CampingKOA Bait -n- Switch - then kept 1st night's fee after trying to force our camper into small wooded spot Medina New York
Author: Argyle, New York Campgrounds: Rachel & Rob's Wildwood Lake Family Campgrounds, Inc Medina, New York

Aug 28 2016
Rent a center Ames iowa Customer Service Author: Sheldahl, Iowa Rental Stores: Rent a center Ames iowa Iowa

Aug 27 2016
Budget Rent A Car Budget Rent-A-Car Price-gouging for gasoline Orlando Florida PLEASE Do This! Author: Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Rent A Car Orlando, Florida

5, Report #1322058

Aug 25 2016
BONNIE NICHOLS rented a house for almost 4 years, got rat infested in april 2016,left house in may 15 2016 to stay with relatives with furniture still in house. lease ended in july. we were told to get out end of lease. she changed locks day after we took out all furniture may 31 , never got my security, storage and u haul cost and half of mays rent. got lawyer to deal with her lawyer , spoke with him once , never returns calls, i paid lawyer $500, still out of my money due, about $2700 OAKLAND PARK Florida
update on landlords lawyer Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: BONNIE NICHOLS OAKLAND PARK, Florida

Aug 25 2016
matthew and marge kochman coldwell banker realtor never gave back security, half month rent, expense of uhaul truck and storage. left home due to rats, now they have house for sale that has rats in walls dead shoreham New York
remove report Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: matthew and marge kochman shoreham, New York

Aug 25 2016
Connor Group Hunter's Chase Apartments Not fairly charging rent, not fairly updating apartments Miamisburg Ohio Author: Miamisburg, Ohio Landlords: Connor Group Miamisburg, Ohio

Aug 24 2016
Five Star Property Management On August 1st I told your staff I was intending to move in 30 days. They failed to tell me it must be written on paper at that time. Now they tell me I must pay for September too. Pocatello Idaho Author: Chubbuck, Idaho Housing Rentals: Five Star Property Management Pocatello, Idaho

Aug 21 2016
Anthem Claim Management on behalf of 1st choice moving and storage/USA moving Why bother reporting, waste of time Anthem Arizona Author: Alvord, Texas Consumer Services: Anthem Claim Management Anthem, Arizona

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London Internet
What you say is not true - Author: Laramie, Wyoming Realtors: Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Internet

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London London London
Jack Gaylord Author: Birmingham, Alabama Realtors: Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint London, Select State/Province

Aug 19 2016
Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC I am an oversea investor , I am very unluckily met Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC , they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detriot Georgia, London I have a friend from Hong Kong with bad experience Author: Alabama Real Estate Services: Detriot Advantage London, Select State/Province

Aug 19 2016
American Cash Awards David Wilbren Received phone call this morning and spoke with a lady whose name I could not write down do to her Jamaican accent. Claiming she was the General Mgr and Ceo of company. She mentioned that I won 1.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz which was on a flatbed truck in Chicago and would be delivered to me at 12:30 pm. The catch? I needed to send $19,900 for insurance purposes for the car and money to be released to me. Well I told I have no money in fact I received an eviction notice since I am 2 months behind in rent. So how does she think I can hand out $19,900 dollars which is more than my annual income? She kept on saying I didn't understand. I understand alright she works for scam artists. Then she put a David Wilbren on the phone pretty much same conversation, so I hung up being tiered of aguring with them. Berlin New Jersey Author: Flora, Illinois Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Berlin, New Jersey

Aug 18 2016
Softweak Corp. Aspire MarketingSimon Watson Sr. ManagerAshley Moore extension 039Sam Davis SupervisorMatthew Jonas extension 0261-866-775-3928 Rec'd 1st call in April 2016 saying my computer was compromised and would crash if I didn't get it fixed.Internet Author: Drummonds, Tennessee Computer Fraud: Softweak Corp. Internet

Aug 18 2016
1st class auto repairs scam, rip off, smyrna Georgia Author: Georgia Auto Repair Service: 1st class auto repairs smyrna, Georgia

Aug 17 2016
Enterprise Car Rental Enterprise Holdings, Enterprise Rent a Car Overcharging, Theft of Belongings, Ridicule, delray beach Florida Author: delray beach , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Car Rental delray beach, Florida

Aug 17 2016
Alamo Rent a Car False Damage Claim Wilmington, NC Nationwide Author: Wilmington , North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Alamo Rent a Car Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Payless rent a car Budget Undue charge. GPS. Horrible customer service. Dallas Texas Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Auto & Truck Rental: Payless rent a car Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Budget Truck Rental DO NOT RENT FROM BUDGET Nationwide Author: waco, Texas Truck Rentals: Budget Truck Rental Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
Rent-A-Center MRS. Breach of Contract & Harrassment Randleman North Carolina Customer Service Author: Randleman, North Carolina Sales People: Rent-A-Center North Carolina

Aug 12 2016
JobKilling.com Job Killing, Dan Klein, Brad Campbell, Rent Simple Websites, Website Renters, RentSimpleWebsites.com, WebsiteRenters.com Internet Marketing Scam, Job Killing Scam, JobKilling.com Scam, Rent Simple Websites scam, website renters scam, dan klein oregon, brad campbell las vegas, dan klein el dorado hills El Dorado Hills, CA Internet Author: El Dorado Hills, California On-Line Business: JobKilling.com Internet

Aug 12 2016
mike wheeler Coldwell banker agent, weberg property agent, mike wheeler locked my apartment door without a court order and kept my 55 inch smart tv and my ps4 game system and new laptop. I didnt owe mike money and he was not even my landlord mike was the owner in partnership with my landlord who signed my lease but never told db me about mr mike wheeler who claimed I owed him rent but couldnt show proof. I showed rent reciepts and told him to give me back my belongings he said no and went to police and police in crafton boro includi in g judge are all good friends to mr mike wheeler please help me get justice even wit th the world knowing what this cheap hearted man would do to me just because he is friends with everyone under crafton boro law Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Social Services: mike wheeler Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Aug 12 2016
Rent-A- Center Ripoff ofallon Missouri Customer Service Author: usa, Missouri Rental Stores: rent a center ofallon, Missouri

24, Report #1322000

Aug 11 2016
Rent-2-own Scam they make you sign up and pay 100$ for credit counseling and then never get back to you Nationwide Internet Author: Akron, Ohio Housing Rentals: Rent-2-own Internet

Aug 09 2016
Safety 1st / Bill Johnson Did not finish job; part of what is completed is unacceptable, overcharged me Deland Florida Author: Orange City, Florida Home Improvements: Safety 1st / Bill Johnson Deland, Florida