Your Search | rent 1st

Jul 23 2016
Todd Bebe Do not Rent from Todd Bebe he is an unethical slumlord Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Real Estate Services: Todd Bebe Katy, Texas

Jul 22 2016
Thousand Trails NacoEncoreEquity Properties My Private Membership since 1983 had very little on the east coast and now that they do they are now public and selling RVs for individual living as I used to rent them but there are never any available Hershey, Pennsylvania Mississippi Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Campgrounds: Thousand Trails Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Avis Rent-A-Car Over charging Katy Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Rentals: Avis Rent-A-Car Katy, Texas

Jul 22 2016
Ace Rent A Car Dont go to Ace Rent A Car Orlando Nationwide Author: Alabama Consumer Services: Ace Rent A Car Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Enterprise Rent-A-Car 13649 Beckwith Blvd, San Antonio, TX Is This Legal? San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Car Rentals: Enterprise Rent-A-Car TX

Jul 22 2016
Michelle Cummings This lady is a total rip off, I did an intent to vacant thirty days prior to moving. She agreed it was okay. Months later I received a letter in the mail for apparently not paying any rent, so she says and damages to the property.  Huntsville Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Michelle Cummings Huntsville, Alabama

Jul 22 2016
Rese Property Managment Unethical/lying business DONT RENT FROM THEM !! Lehi Utah Author: American fork , Utah Housing Rentals: Rese Property Managment Lehi, Utah

Jul 21 2016
1st American Storage Locked me out of my unit when I had paid in full for the Month of March and chaged me to gain access Tampa Florida Regional Manager called me to resolve issue Author: Lutz, Florida Storage & Self Storage: 1st American Storage Tampa, Florida

Jul 20 2016
Rentmaster in Idaho Falls. Idaho It was NOT SANDY it was SHELLY OR SHERRI SHE Was an older skinny woman She never turned in the paper work like she said she would and rented it to someone else so I went some where else to rent and believe you me I am going to let everyone know what a horrible place that is to rent from especially if you go through the older rude woman. Idaho falls Idaho Author: Rigby, Idaho Property Management: Rentmaster in Idaho Falls. Idaho Idaho falls, Idaho

Jul 20 2016
Oates Energy, Inc Palencia Apartments Paid rent on 06\29\16 $850.check post dated for 07/01/16 Short $4.36 tried to pay $4.36 w/Amscot mo Palencia Apt would not accept.  Jacksonville Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Property Management: Oates Energy, Inc Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 19 2016
1st National Payment Solutions First National Payment Solutions They processed over $6,000 in credit card billings and wouldn't release the money to me. Syosset, NY Nationwide Author: Bronx, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: 1st National Payment Solutions Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Rent Reporters charged for service never provided unknown California Author: Anchorage, Alaska Consumer Services: Rent Reporters Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
E Z Rent a Car Trans Canada Car Rental, trans Canada Rent a Car Rip Off Car Rental Business, Stay Away Mississauga Ontario Author: Agoura Hills, California Auto Rentals: E Z Rent a Car Mississauga, Ontario

Jul 18 2016
Rent-A-Center Gilbert in the Van Nuys Office I have tried to purchase my computer from Rent-A-Center from one of their centers in Palmdale, and they were jerks, then I was transferred to the next worst customer service from the next office located in Lancaster, CA, then I was transferred to the Van Nuys office and I thought that I had found some interesting people, but they will call you everyday once you make a payment and that got to much for me, so I tried to discuss that with them then I had to take the steps to file a complaint with their office in Texas, but that didn't work, because they have referred me to the District Manager and he's hard to catch up with and he calls when he finds the time to contact you. Van Nuys California Customer Service Author: L A County, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Rent-A-Center Van Nuys, California

Jul 18 2016
Ardyss International 1st Round Resale Selling Fake Ardyss Waist Cincher's Houston Texas Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Ardyss International Houston, Texas

Jul 16 2016
Fox Rent A Car ACE Rent A CarMex Rent A Car Credit Card Fraud, Poor Service, Unsafe Vehicles, criminal staff Cancun Quintana Roo Author: California Auto Rentals: Fox Rent A Car Cancun, Mexico

Jul 14 2016
1st Northern Leasing bond co. Merchant Leasing Equipment Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Miscellaneous Office Services: 1st Northern Leasing Grand Rapids, Michigan

Jul 13 2016
Stork Radio ,Robert Sussman, Zari Sussman Ordered a fetal Doppler to rent for my daughter from man who seemed to be reputable Ob-Gyn . Had free 10 day trial and were supposed to call if wanted to return the product. Doppler came dirty and broken which is disgusting for a pregnant woman to even think of putting on her belly. Tried to call phone number listed on site and with Doppler in box., but was disconnected, as was the phone number listed on PayPal receipt. Fax was disconnected as well. Emailed twice both emails and no answer. Boca Raton Florida Author: Santa Rosa, California Pregnancy Services: Stork Radio Boca Raton, Florida

Jul 12 2016
1st Lake Properties unauthorized draft on account & wrongful accusation. Metairie Louisiana Author: New Orleans , Louisiana Housing Rentals: 1st Lake Properties Metairie, Louisiana

Jul 11 2016
Rent A Center I had a policy of $515 and I was $84.61 away from completing my agreement they refused payment and now they threatening to remove my furniture Brooklyn Nationwide Customer Service Author: Brooklyn, New York Rental Stores: Rent A Center Nationwide

Jul 11 2016
Enchanted Mountain Retreats, Inc Enchanted Mountain Retreats Dirty and Not Ready to Rent Cabins Blairville Georgia Author: kissimmee, Florida Property Management: Enchanted Mountain Retreats, Inc Blairville, Georgia

Jul 10 2016
Mark IV Capital, Paul Cate, Pat Jones Mark 4 Capital, Paul Cate, Patrick T. Jones, Pat Jones Landlord, office space rental, office for rent Newport Beach California Author: California Property Management: Mark IV Capital, Paul Cate, Pat Jones Newport Beach, California

Jul 09 2016
Ultra VX Secured Card I had a ultra vx secured card back in 2009 and i just looked at my credit report n equifax and its on there saying i owe them 877.00 but that was my own money i was using it to rent a car at that time so i kept loading it and when i was done with it now it says i owe them this really needs to go away because its huting my credit i didnt know about this how can i get this off does anyone know it says i have 13 missed payments? Internet
Author: fontana, California Credit Card Fraud: ultra vx secured card Internet

Jul 08 2016
National Home Buyers Alliance (NHBA) NHBA Stated that my fiance and I were accepted in their rent to own program and was pretty approved for $120,000 to purchase a home, then denied ever stating it and things changed. Nationwide Nationwide
Author: Chicago, Illinois Realtors: National Home Buyers Alliance (NHBA) Nationwide

Jul 08 2016
Real Living CCR Realtors Tammy Breneman, Dominic Guagenti illegally withheld rent money faulty contract Lima Ohio Author: Lima, Ohio Property Management: Real Living CCR Realtors Lima, Ohio