RENT 1ST Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Rent 1st
There may be more specific results for "Rent 1st"
For more specific results for "Rent 1st"
Showing 1-25 of 6,453 Found Reports For more specific results for "Rent 1st"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
American homes 4 rent American homes for rent Breach of contract, warranty of habitability Tampa Nationwide
Author: Lutz, Florida Real Estate Services: American homes 4 rent Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
Enterprise Rent-a-car Running misleading google ads touting weekend special that is expired. Internet Author: Mercerville, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent-a-car Internet

Jul 22 2017
Pretty-Sweet.com I ordered 2 tumblers on May 1st. I have not received anything. They won't answer my e-mails or issue a refund. Internet Author: Jasper, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Pretty-Sweet.com Internet

Jul 21 2017
Customer 1st Business Evaluation Services Mystery Shopper but scammed out of money Somis, California Nationwide
Author: Waterford, Michigan Consumer Services: Customer 1st Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-artgallery.com, 1st art gallery, Botched Botero Xiamen Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Jul 19 2017
American Homes 4 Rent AH4R Fraud, heath hazzard, slumlord, scam, Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Consumer Services: American Homes 4 Rent Nashville, Tennessee

Jul 19 2017
Lexington Law Rent 2 Own, and many more. Total Rip-Off Internet Lexington Law is not in the real estate business Author: attleboro, Massachusetts Credit Services: Lexington Law Internet

Jul 18 2017
american homes 4 rent leasimg fraud atlanta Nationwide Author: buford, Georgia Property Management: american homes 4 rent Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
FIREFLY BARCELONA FIREFLY RENTAL CARS SCAM FIREFLY WILL CHARGE YOU THE DOUBLE EVEN IF YOU RENT THROUGH RENTALCARS OR EXPEDIA BARCELONA Internet Author: New York Auto & Truck Rental: FIREFLY BARCELONA Internet

Jul 18 2017
Customer-1st Jennifer BourneWerr Service LLC Customer Service Evaluator/Mystery Shopper Fresno California Author: Jackson, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Customer-1st Fresno, California

Jul 17 2017
Plasti dipping kings Dontell freemen and Jair freeman We had them out on July 1st, had them do the grill, Chrome around the windows and the rims Within 7 days it started to bubble and peel off. I contacted him on July 8th to have him come fix the issue or refund us in full, he said he would come out on July 13 between 10-11am.  Internet
Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Auto Security: Plasti dipping kings Internet

Jul 17 2017
At&t wireless At&t authorized retailer Tulare and 1st fresno ca. Thiefs scammers and assholes Fresno ca
Author: Clovis, California Bait-and-Switch: At&t wireless Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Aaron's Rent to Own Refusal to take leased property back and threatening arrest if payments not received Saint Joseph Missouri Author: Saint Joseph, Missouri Rental Stores: Aaron's Rent to Own Saint Joseph, Missouri

Jul 17 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Thomas Moran Landscape Painted by a Chinese Moron Tel Aviv Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Artist Galleries: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Jul 14 2017
Rent2Own Homes/Rent to Homes info@rentoownenterprise.com I want to cancel any applications that I signed up for any companies that I applied for due to the fees there expecting from me $49.95 is unacceptable since we're on a fix income Colorado Author: Waipahu, Hawaii Credit Card Processing Companies: Rent2Own Homes/Rent to Homes Colorado

Jul 13 2017
Customer 1st Alex Baker Sent me a check for $2450 with my 1st assignment to Walmart Internet Half Right Author: Amarillo, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Customer 1st Internet

Jul 12 2017
Castle Hill Motors owner's name Ryan car sold without passing inspection, motor seized after 4 days....back story 1st was sold truck, motor quit, it had a tool left in motor Lewisville Texas Author: FortWorth, Texas Auto Dealers: Castle Hill Motors Lewisville, Texas

Jul 11 2017
Federal consumer grant ,Oliver, Crissy Johnson They had me get $800 worth of iTunes cards to the point of overdraft, claiming I was getting 13,000 in my bank account within minutes then in order to actually get that I had to get $800 more just to release those funds to me, I was left with no money  no way to pay my rent n a metro to get to work . New York first city Washington Author: Brooklyn, New York Banks: Federal consumer grant NY first city , Washington

Jul 11 2017
Longship logistics Had contracted to do a load for this broker 1st pu was wrong ,del date and time were also wrong got to customer and was told load doesnt deliver as longship had put in contract. had to wait till the following day mind you this was a load of melons.Drivers and companies doing business with longship logistics be warned they don't pay . Lexington Kentucky Deadbeat customers Author: Lexington , Kentucky Dead Beat Customers: Longship logistics Lexington, Kentucky

Jul 11 2017
Enterprise Rent a Car Kathryn Williams and John Enterprise overcharged me for the rental and added full coverage of insurance without permission POMPANO BCH Florida EnterpriseCares Author: Pompano Beach , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent a Car POMPANO BCH, Florida

Jul 10 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Don’t Believe the Hype; Fake Reviews on TrustPilot Tel Aviv Internet Author: Tel Aviv-Yafo, Alabama Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Jul 09 2017
University Ave Studio East hotel dont rent here!- its a scam!- a fraud!- a real ripoff! WATERLOO Iowa
Author: waterloo, Iowa Customer: University Ave Studio East hotel WATERLOO, Iowa

Jul 09 2017
Girlsdateforfree.com 1st it was a free service but to recive msg i had to upgrade i paid $30 for 1 month still couldnt relay msgs so i paid $9.97 for vip upgrd still no1 could read my msg tried there support email address but noway to contact them. Internet Author: New BRITAIN, Connecticut Adult Web Sites: Girlsdateforfree.com Internet

Jul 09 2017
Letoile skin care I'm a single mom of four and I usually don't don't spend money on facial creams but they way the put this out there I thought I could afford it ,no where did I see that 89 and 98 dollars would be taken from my account . Because of these deductions from my account I am now overdrawn on my checking account and the insufficient faccount charges keep piling up . Letoile has ripped myself and my children off and I'm in financial trouble over something I thought would cost around 10$ is costing me my rent money and groceries. Internet Author: Hot springs, Arkansas Bait-and-Switch: Letoile skin care Internet

Jul 07 2017
EMMA CUNNINGHAM, EMMA JEAN CARRIDINE, EMMA JEAN WEAVER, EMMA JEAN NASH Retired Bishop health declines, congestive heart failure / Alzheimer. After his death spouse continues fraudulently collecting rent from community church. CHICAGO Illinois Author: Bellwood, Illinois Nonprofit Organizations: EMMA J. CUNNINGHAM CHICAGO, Illinois