Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Rent 1st JLC Investments

Showing 1-25 of 8,063 Found Reports For more specific results for "Rent 1st JLC Investments"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 18 2017
Latta Real Estate Services NEVER RENT FROM THEM Blue Springs Missouri Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Landlords: Latta Real Estate Services Blue Springs, Missouri

Mar 17 2017
LightningCreme Lightning Lemon Creme Hi, I purchased two-2- products from this website on March 1st with confirmation #1465 & it's been at least well over 16 days & I still haven't received what I purchased. I reviewed the shipping details which stated the average time to receive it. Very odd...I think this is a scam because it shouldn't take this long for a product to arrive. It didn't have a tracking on it. So, that let's me know this is a fake page someone created to scam & steal. I spent a total of $38.00 USD, plus the shipping & handling that I want back. Fort Worth Internet Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: LightningCreme Internet

Mar 16 2017
StorageMart Self Storage Arbitrary rent raise West New York New Jersey StorageMart Customer Service Author: Weehawken, New Jersey Moving & Storage: StorageMart West New York, New Jersey

Mar 14 2017
Cross Border Investments, Inc Christopher Valdez Mr Valdez is in cahoots with Louise DeLuca from Ibex real estate to scam timeshare owners Los Angeles California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Resorts: Cross Border Investments, Inc Los Angeles, California

Mar 14 2017
Aragon Investments LLC -DBA- “We Buy Ugly Homes David McLennan swindled My 73 Yedar Old Moms Home Mesa Arizona Get a good real estate attorney Author: Phoenix, Arizona Realtors: Aragon Investments LLC -DBA)-“We Buy Ugly Homes Mesa , Arizona

Mar 14 2017
Aarons Rent to own Buffalo New York Author: Buffalo, New York Sales People: Aarons Buffalo, New York

Mar 13 2017
Dollar Rent a Car Cancun Airport Optional Insurance Scam Cancun Quintana Roo Author: Gravenhurst, Ontario Car Rentals: Dollar Rent a Car Cancun Airport Cancun,

Mar 11 2017
Image-Revive Digby Investments Ad showed picture of Lori from Dragons Den promoting product..So I was trusting. Ad said pay shipping only, try product for 14 days and return if not satisfied and there would be no charge. I ordered the product and paid $2..95 for shipping. After ordering I reviewed some of the consumer complaints and immediately regretted ordering. I called both numbers listed on website to cancel order..1st number was disconnected..2nd # was not in service. I then emailed customer service to cancel. Return email from them told me to call #'s. Emailed back stating numbers were not in service. Each response from this company took 24 plus he's. Product was then delivered and I declined to accept. Tried phone number again and got thru..They told me that because I had returned without a # I would be charged full price. They took $80.96 from my Visa immediately!! Tallanstiwn Ireland but was shipped from TorontoOn Nationwide Author: Courtice, Oregon Skin Care: Image-Revive Nationwide

Mar 10 2017
Christie M. Telebrico Do not rent or enter into any contract with this person San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio , Texas Cash Services: Christie M. Telebrico San Antonio , Texas

Mar 09 2017
Namor Investments Inc Rene Roman scam, fake, wannbe, loser, dishonest, misleading Covina California Author: Alabama Liars: Namor Investments Inc Covina, California

Mar 09 2017
Jay L. Hinrichs / Jadee TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ripoff Report Verified...dedicated to customer satisfaction. Jay L. Hinrichs dedicates his business to total client fulfillment.  Commits to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Jadee's experts will go above and beyond client’s expectations in pursuit of excellence in every aspect of real estate business. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Jay L. Hinrichs and his offices nationwide.  Jay L. Hinrichs is adept at assisting entrepreneurs nationwide. Jay's businesses, ethics and service he applies to business are more than just what he does, it is a part of who he is.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Jadee / Jay L. Hinrichs TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Jay L. Hinrichs developed strategies, techniques that produce exceptional results even in most difficult real estate markets. Investments currently in Illinois, South Carolina, Florida, Indiana, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, California, Oregon and Washington. Jadee owner Jay L. Hinrichs skilled advisor for small to medium-sized investors, which implements practical solutions with thoughtful integrity. Lake Oswego, Oregon

Mar 08 2017
Travelers Exchange Club Said they were gonna rent out my time but its all a scam all they want is your money and never rent out anything dont give them your CC info or they will take all of your money out of you account. Lake Mary Florida
Author: Denver, Colorado Travel Services: Travelers Exchange Club Lake Mary, Florida

Mar 07 2017
PC Rentals Bill York, Michel York, Stacy York, Leonard Emons, Linda, Emons, York Trust Port City Rent Fraud Catoosa Oklahoma Author: Catoosa, Oklahoma Property Management: PC Rentals Catoosa, Oklahoma

Mar 07 2017
Hertz Rent A Car Hertz Rent-A-Car Longtime, Good Customer: Car Paid In Full and Left Me Without a Vehicle Because of New Rules: No Refund at Counter! Orange County California Author: Wentzville, Missouri Auto Rentals: Hertz Rent A Car Orange County, California

Mar 07 2017
Kindgom Connected Investments, LLC Breach of contract, Homes foreclosed, Stealing money from renters & Bank. Greenville South Carolina Author: Waterloo, South Carolina Questionable Activities: Kindgom Connected Investments, LLC Greenville , South Carolina

Mar 07 2017
Kingdom Connected Investments, LLC we started to rent to own in july 15 , 2015 and then we buy the house in april 8 2016 we paid down 10,000 and we been making our house paymet on time and kingdom have not made our house payment and its not in our name to and it foreclose 0n march 22 is the courth date and they selliny our haome on april 19 of this year we have alll of our paper work on the house Greenville South Carolina Author: Bessemer City, North Carolina Real Estate Services: Kingdom Connected Investments, LLC Greenville, South Carolina

Mar 07 2017
Jason Drylie Jason D Drylie, Jason Dean Drylie Rented 1 yr from me, moved out stuck me with 3 1/2 mo rent unpaid Davenport Fl 33837 Nationwide
Author: davenport, Florida Tenants: Jason Drylie Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
Marine Transport Inc/Thomas Paul Netherland Laird Enterprises Inc./Paul Laird I am a Pilot car driver and was promised payment by Paul on January 26, 2017, but never have been regardless of how many times he told me the check is in the mail. Suggest everyone file a complaint with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration or fmcsa.dot.gov, or call 888-368-7238. Start by gathering photos of proof like picture of door sign, Tag numbers of trailer and truck, and the bill, contracts or damage report. Start: Consumer Protection in brown box, 1st box is Moving Complaint, check first box below Moving Company (Household Goods), next fill out your info and write summery of event and mismatched name to dot name etc, add photos and bills, review, copy/save, submit. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Larwill, Florida Trucking Companies: Marine Transport Inc/Thomas Paul Netherland West Palm Beach, Florida

Mar 06 2017
ROI Land Investments Sebastien Cliche, Jean-Claude Sénécal, Jonathan Marquis ROI Land Investments makes money by selling false artworks by Picasso and other masters Montreal Quebec
Author: Fayence France, Alabama Financial Services: ROI Land Investments Montreal, Quebec

Mar 05 2017
Classic Car Investments LLC, Bob Adams, Bob Adams Classic Cars LLC Bob Adams is a CROOK! Scottsdale Arizona Buyer is untrustworthy. Even gave refund! Author: Plantersville, Texas Auto Dealers: Classic Car Investments LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

Mar 05 2017
Support@skinrevive4you.com I order their free sample of the skin cream the charged me for eye cream I didn't order and now they hit my account for almost two hundred dollars which caused my rent check to bounce. I am filing a dispute with my bank to hopefully reverse the Chargers I cannot afford this . I don't know what to do I am furious. Internet Cutting Your Losses Author: Sacramento, California Miscellaneous Companies: Support@skinrevive4you.com Internet

Mar 03 2017
Enterprise Rent a Car Bully Tactics Kansas City MO Enterprise Cares Author: Aliso Viejo, California Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent a Car Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
Alden Short, Inc They never return deposits to anyone they charge fees for paying rent in person, housing clients barely have money for rent yet they are charging 23.00 flat rate for ppl to pay rent in person Dallas Texas Author: Auburn, Washington Real Estate Services: Alden Short, Inc Dallas, Texas

Mar 02 2017
FLORIDA EAGLE INVESTMENTS LLC D.W.Maxwell, Dennis Maxwell Mortgage Fraud Hudson Florida Author: new port richey, Florida Mortgage Brokers: FLORIDA EAGLE INVESTMENTS LLC Hudson, Florida

Mar 01 2017
Simon Reynolds He's an unlicensed unregulated so called finance professional who has zero experience or regulations. He lies that he will leverage investments to pay out 10%++ returns on each level of leverage when in fact the only thing he's ever done is as an unlicensed individual taken money from his mother-in-law and invested it into another Asian unregulated fund where he took a spread off his own family. He knows nothing about finance. The only thing anyone can count on is that he is a liar. Preston Internet
Author: gREENSBORO, Georgia Investment Brokers: Simon Reynolds Preston,