Your Search | rent to owm #1 888 444 3336

May 03 2016
Carefree metal roofing Hired me to do metal roofing rip me off every single job including the last job which was over $14,000 for a church in Bedford Mass Marshfield Massachusetts Author: haverhill, Massachusetts Home Improvements: Carefree metal roofing Marshfield, Massachusetts

May 03 2016
Price Busters Discount Furniture I went to there Brooklyn park location to purchase a couch and payed for it and told them I would be picking it up on the 30th of April 2016.  Brooklyn park md Author: Davidsonville , Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Price Busters Discount Furniture

May 03 2016
vivint Beware when signing first contract . I had thought I signed up for a 2 yr promotion, but when I wanted to cancel my service pulled the contract was drawn for 4yrs. Horrible deception Then downgraded service should have paid 10.00 less a month , they never corrected either. Horrible business. Do not use!!! provo, Utah Nationwide Author: BAYONNE, New Jersey Security Services: vivint Nationwide

May 03 2016
Rboxtv Rboxtv teaches how to factory reset Tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Rboxtv Tampa, Florida

May 03 2016
John Nattin Needed a down payment to buy Hotel Cala B&B in Alejuela Costa Rica. Sheridan Arkansas Author: Miami, Florida Small Business Services: John Nattin Sheridan, Arkansas

May 03 2016
Saiks I Tech Harassing phone calls. Continually asking for more money for service. Asking for payment to a different country. Nationwide Author: Carmi, Illinois Computer Help Desk: Saiks I Tech Nationwide

May 03 2016
Tarek and Christina El Moussa Flip or Flop, success path, Advance Real Estate training Charged over $2000 for worthless info only to find out they want you to pay another $25,000 Cottonwood Heights Utah Author: Whittier , California Seminar Programs: Tarek and Christina El Moussa Cottonwood Heights, Utah

May 03 2016
Boostability Such an untrustworthy and shady way to do business! They should be ashamed! Lehi Utah Author: San Jose, California Advertising Agencies: Boostability

May 03 2016
Coporation Credit Builders Coporation Giant Inc cfosrus.com coporationsgiantmembersonly.con Hi I am writing to let consumers know about this company and how they rip me off and took my 19k for a coporation that they never intended to fund. Beverly Hill California Author: jacksonville, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Coporation Credit Builders Beverly Hill, California

May 03 2016
unlockbase UB Software Ltd, ** ******* ********* *****, *** ****** ****, Mongkok, KL (Hong Kong), privacy@unlockbase.com Wanted to get cell phone unlock,but never recieve the software or refund Mongkok, KL Author: Thunder Bay, Ontario Cellular Phone Companies: unlockbase Mongkok, KL ,

May 03 2016
Legal CPN Www.LegalCPN.com Company said to deposit money into a bank account and tradelines would appear on CPN according to agreement Troy Michigan Author: Coral Springs, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Legal CPN Troy, Michigan

May 03 2016
IKEA Ordered a table that arrived with the wrong legs!!! Have been trying to get them to deliver the right parts, but they never do! New York Nationwide Author: New York, New York Furniture & Furnishings: IKEA Nationwide

May 03 2016
a t & t they are reporting me to credit collection agency and I have canceled the service atlanta ga i guess georgia Author: st simons island, Georgia Internet Service Providers: a t & t

May 03 2016
1and2automotive, LLC Lied to me about the condition of a vehicle we purchased Dallas Texas Correction of the date Author: The Colony, Texas Auto Dealers: 1and2automotive, LLC Dallas, Texas

May 03 2016
Fitness Evolution Personal Training devision as well use my account number for other clients and still continues to take money out of my Bank of the west account Oakdale California Author: waterford, California Misc. Health Specialists: Healthcare Centers: Fitness Evolution Oakdale , California

May 03 2016
James Garray aka 1 volt assoicates, aka walmart  New jersery Virginia Author: North Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: James Garray

May 03 2016
fox rent a car, Orlando International Airport 2704 Jetport Drive, Orlando, FL 32827 Thieves pirates illegall do no rent a car from there orlando Florida Author: orlando fl, Florida Motor Vehicle: fox rent a car Orlando International Airport orlando, Florida

May 03 2016
Alert 1 kept collecting invoices despite equipment being non-operational Williamsport, Pennsylvania Author: Manassas, Virginia Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Alert 1 Williamsport, , Pennsylvania

May 03 2016
Discount Computer Systems DCS WORST EXPERIENCE EVER (gave hard drive back to me broken and unusable) FORT WORTH Texas
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Discount Computer Systems FORT WORTH, Texas

May 03 2016
city of san diego reported parking ticket to my registered car and towed as if it wasn't registered after my car was vandalized. @. parking tickets even though the car was sold San Diego California Pay... Author: solana beach, California Legal Services: city of san diego San Diego , California

May 03 2016
Volaris Airlines Volaris Airlines is in business to rip off its customers! Mexico City
Author: Waueksha, Wisconsin Airlines: Volaris Airlines Mexico City, Mexico

May 03 2016
Power Wash This Palmetto FL This company was hired to presure wash the backside of my 4 story townhome. The intent of this email is to warn all River Bay Renters and Town Home Owners of a company we used for power washing the outside of our home for mold and mildew removal.Palmetto Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Cleaning Services: Power Wash This Palmetto, Florida

May 03 2016
Care 2 Petitions I made a petition about Big Cat Rescue concerning a recent bite and other concerning issues about the CEO Carol Baskin. Even after verifying my claims the Care Team refused to reinstate my petition. Internet
Author: Orange, California Liars: Care 2 Petitions Internet

May 03 2016
Wave Electric Bike Aaron Bodiya, Aaron Brady, Justin Bransmit Company used fake names to re-sell electric bikes through Indiegogo, then fails to deliver products Manhattan Beach, California Internet Author: Manhattan Beach, California Sporting Goods: Wave Electric Bike Internet

May 03 2016
My Phone Support Consumer Soft Scam - DO NOT GIVE THEM ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER!! Author: California Computer Software: My Phone Support Internet