Your Search | republic western insurance, u haul

May 02 2016
Palmers Airport Hyundai I purchased a 2014 Hyundai Sonata back in November and they told me that they wanted a down payment of $2000 I gave them the money purchased the insurance and drove the car home then when it was time for me to make my first payment on December 19,2015.Alabama How Smart! I'm Impressed! Author: Grand Prairie , Texas Auto Dealers: Palmers Airport Hyundai Mobile , Alabama

May 02 2016
DITECH FRAUDULANT FLOOD INSURANCE CHARGES PALATINE Illinois Author: alexandria , Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: DITECH PALATINE , Illinois

May 02 2016
Constitution Life Medicare Supplement WOW IS THIS PLACE A RIPOFF and once you are in it; you may spend years trying to wake up from this nightmare. Pensacola Florida Author: Enola, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Constitution Life Medicare Supplement Pensacola, Florida

Apr 30 2016
Unique Insurance Co Deceptive Niles Illinois Author: Bolingbrook, Illinois Auto Inspection: Unique Insurance Co Niles, Illinois

Apr 30 2016
Geico Insurance, Thomas C. Kuehmeir, GEICO Florida Deception, Outright Lying to Claimant, Failure to Pay Claim Pensacola Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida Auto Repair Service: Geico Insurance Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
American cash award and prizes Edward? and Patrica Anderson, Albert James from FBI, Western $499 send toJamaica, Donald Trump would helpme Nationwide Author: Brookings, Oregon Federal Government: American cash award and prizes Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Esurance (Allstate) Deceptive Bait and Switch to bring in customers online Nationwide Author: , Texas Insurance Companies: Esurance Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet

Apr 30 2016
All Web Leads Insure Me Insurance Quotes Individual life insurance broker/agent/ company is misleading, unresponsive, old leads, not wanting insurance Internet Author: New Albany, Indiana Customer Leads: All Web Leads Internet

Apr 29 2016
Dental Health Services These people Lack in the ability to perform a simple task such as return a phone call... Long Beach California Author: Oak Run, California Health Insurance: Dental Health Services Long Beach, California

Apr 29 2016
U-Haul truck rental U-haul Forced me to keep and pay for a truck an extra day after waiting in line for longer then 45 mins Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Fort Wayne , Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: U-Haul truck rental Fort Wayne, Indiana

12, Report #951957

Apr 29 2016
Infinity Roofing and Siding TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Infinity Roofing & Siding commitment to total customer satisfaction. Infinity Roofing highest quality products manufactured – hail, storm damage roof repair, metal roofs, emergency disaster restoration, maintenance, insurance claims, leaky roofs. Houston Texas *UPDATE: Infinity Roofing & Siding pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Infinity Roofing and Siding recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a Safe business service. Reply to Posted Comment against Infinity Roofing Author: St. Charles, Missouri Consumer Services: Infinity Roofing & Siding TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. 5 year workmanship warranty - material warranties ranging from 25 years to 50 years for all steep slope roofing - hail, storm damage roof repair, metal roofs, emergency disaster restoration, maintenance, insurance claims, leaky roofs. Earth City, Missouri

Apr 28 2016
Conseco Life Took my money for 20 years and never raised my premium. Now raising it every time I Turn around its in defatlt.premium started at $93.00 for 20 years now over $200.00. Will not answer my requests for information. RIP OFFS BEWARE. Nationwide Author: Tierra Verde, Florida Health Insurance: Conseco Life Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Thrifty Car Rental Thristy Misrepresented Facts and Required me to purchase unneeded Insurance Panama City,Panama International Author: Clifton, Virginia Car Rentals: Thrifty Car Rental Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Freedom Life health This company is a scam, a fake, and should be prosecuted. Nationwide Author: lincoln, Nebraska Health Insurance: Freedom Life health Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Fraser Karlsen/(aka David Bell)/Getitdealt.com Sold insurance total loss flood damaged cars as if new West Kirby Nationwide
Author: HULL, Alabama Auto Dealers: Fraser Karlsen Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
onlinemedsshoppe guy supposidely named Rickey ordered meds, had to send western union to thialand, number listed is guy supposidely named rickey, first call said would get meds next day. he told me california Internet Still doesn't make it legal dumbarse Author: homewood, Illinois Pharmacies: onlinemedsshoppe Internet

Apr 28 2016
Benefit Wallet HSA Mellon Bank Benefit Wall HSA Mellon Bank Misrepresents AND Misuses HSA Contributions Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Colchester, Connecticut Health Insurance: Benefit Wallet HSA Mellon Bank Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Apr 28 2016
Value city Furniture sold me the 7 year insurance in 2013 and did not honor it in 2014. said that the handles for my sectional were not covered. my chaise is in a reclined position and will not go back up.  Fairview Hieghts Illinois Illinois Author: Granite city , Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: EPS Empire Parking Fairview Hieghts Illinois, Illinois

Apr 28 2016
GEICO Insurance Geico FAILURE TO PAY FOR DAMAGE CAUSED BY THEIR INSURED Chevy Chase Maryland Author: Boise, Idaho Insurance Companies: GEICO Insurance Chevy Chase, Maryland

Apr 28 2016
Best western I booked a room and was giving non smoking when I smoke do I went out of music way to go out side to smoke and in the morning was told it smelled like smoke and my deposit was kept it's the second time hear and I didn't smoke West covina California Author: Walnut, California Hotel: Best western West covina, California

Apr 27 2016
debby dress prom dress online sells peoples republic of china Internet Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan On-Line Business: debby dress Internet

Apr 27 2016
NJ Cure Auto Insurance Rip Offs/Misleading Princeton New Jersey Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Car Insurance: NJ Cure Auto Insurance Princeton,

Apr 27 2016
FedEx FedEx does not honor its insurance claims Nationwide Author: Georgia Shipping Companies: FedEx Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
ALLPHASE Construction & Roofing, Mr.Anthony Chance Williams, CEO ,inappropriate endorsement and deposit of insurance funds Phoenix Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Home Improvements: ALLPHASE Construction & Roofing Phoenix, Arizona