Your Search | reservation rewards, shopper discounts, expedia.com

Aug 27 2014
True Dental Discounts Careington If you cancel, they will drag their feet FOREVER !!! Lake Mary Florida Author: Topeka, Kansas Dental Services: True Dental Discounts Lake Mary, Florida

Aug 26 2014
MegaDrive Lied about reservation arrangements and no compensation bratislava, slovakia Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Auto Rentals: MegaDrive Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
  Lottery Scam received check for $4,350 processing fee $3,900 profit $450??? Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota $$ REWARDS Offered: Sandra Minneapolis, Minnesota

Aug 25 2014
radius market research group timothy kanz hired me as a customer service shopper with a fake check new york New York Author: fall river, Massachusetts Sales People: radius market research group new york, New York

Aug 25 2014
Market Survey Information Inc David Wilson wilsond@blumail.org Aaron RamseyInwas I was chosen to be a mystery shopper. Received Postal Money Order $933.50. Asked to purchase Green Dot money paks. Romulus MI 48174 Internet/ MI Author: Simsbury, Connecticut United States Post Office: Market Survey Information Inc Internet

Aug 25 2014
Award Notification Commission James Mallory, Prize Director, Administrar winner of $2 million dollars KANSAS CITY Missouri Author: Rocky Face, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Award Notification Commission KANSAS CITY, Missouri

7, Report #1172009

Aug 24 2014
Mike Taylor Instant Rewards Tries to intice you with the prospect of being able to make money over the internet then asks for a credit card number in order for you to start to go to work then refuses to tell you why he needs this information for work over the Internet Author: mt airy , Maryland Franchises: Mike Taylor Internet

8, Report #1171985

Aug 24 2014
Global Monetary Fund Told me I would win $2,536,092.23. I hange amount.ave to send them $25.00 to get this. Forest hills New York Author: huntington station, New York Cash Services: $$ REWARDS Offered: Global Monetary Fund Forest hills, New York

Aug 23 2014
tproof survey fake mystery shopper Redmond, Washington Author: New York Home Based Business: tproof survey Nationwide

Aug 23 2014
zenith research services inc. James Melvrick scam involving secret shopper, sent a large check in mail, ups, for 2,650.00, wanted me to deposit the check and wait for it to clear Internet Author: erie, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: zenith research services inc. Internet

Aug 23 2014
Hertz Rental Car Erroneous reservation, price switching.... Boston Massachusetts Author: North Ridgeville, Ohio Travel Services: Hertz Rental Car Nationwide

Aug 22 2014
award processing center tried to scam me out of a $10.00 fee for fake contest cash award of $15000.00 kansas City Missouri Author: Gilbert, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: award processing center kansas City , Missouri

Aug 21 2014
Crystal Investment and Real Estate Ltd Luke Smith shareholder and sole Director Tuscan Dawn Developments Limited Tuscan Dawn Crystal took very significant reservation fees or deposits from clients for property purchases, no property delivered money gone, Crystal gone bankrupt, Luke smith sole director starts again Old Harlow, Essex UK Essex Author: Old Harlow, Essex, Realtors: Crystal Investment and Real Estate Ltd Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
TPROOF Survey I received a money order for $985.00 and I am to cash or deposit the amount and then buy items from Walmart and send some amount through Western Union, what is this and is this a scam? What happens with the money order is it any good? Internet Author: Mansfield, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: TPROOF Survey Internet

Aug 21 2014
TProof Survey Inc Shawn Conne mystery shopper w/postal money order victorville california Author: Kansas City, Missouri $$ REWARDS Offered: TProof Survey Inc Victorville, California

Aug 20 2014
Publisher Clearing House Mega Millions Jade Jefferson Representative requested you pay $1500 via Green Dot Money Cards in order to cover 1% car tax for Mercedes Benz, $2.5 million, and $50,000 cash Las Vegas Nevada Author: Annapolis, Maryland $$ REWARDS Offered: Publisher Clearing House Mega Millions Las Veags, Nevada

Aug 19 2014
International Award Payment Center IAPC, Blue Series XI, scam to acquire funds from multiple individuals, no e-mail, no fax #, Blue Series XI, Government Form 1080, Small fee required, mathematical question prize payment, kansas city Missouri Author: San Diego, California $$ REWARDS Offered: International Award Payment Center kansas city, Missouri

Aug 19 2014
Real reality James Fisher Secret shopper West Coxsackie Internet Author: West Coxsackie , New York Unusual Rip-Off: Real reality Internet

Aug 15 2014
James Giles@mswmart James Giles Mystery Shopper Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Shopping Centers & Malls: James Giles@mswmart Internet

Earn4share.com Traffic driving site Earn4share.com is a suspected scam Internet
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Earn4share.com Internet

Aug 13 2014
megabus.com I dnt knw the driver name but he was driving the m74 bus from nola to Dallas for eight in the morning August 13,2014. as I was getting my reservation number out to show the driver he was down from me talking to another passenger. he came up to me and yelled/ the megabus driver was so rude he was not professional/ as my kids and I were getting ready to be boarded the driver came up on side of me and started yelling the bus leaves at eight o'clock. I said sir I'm pulling up my number. he nerve bad to where they had two other passengers came. he checked their number and let them on but pulled off from me and my kids leaving us stranded in New Orleans new orleans Louisiana Author: desoto, Texas Attorneys General: megabus.com Select State/Province

Aug 13 2014
Cash Advance America, Richard Parker Richard Parker said I was successfully approved for a loan florida Author: Johnstown, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: Cash Advance America, Richard Parker Select State/Province

Aug 12 2014
PSI Payment Services International FAKE Recieved a postcard in a plastic bag say i won 180,000,000.00 dollars just have to send them 10.00 dollars.. FAKE varsity lakes qld 4227 Nationwide Author: spotsylvania, Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: PSI Nationwide

Aug 11 2014
Twilight Travel bookitdiscountclub.com I received a fax on July 10, 2014 advertising a 6 day 5 night vacation including all meals and beverages (alcoholic included) for $119.00 per person to Cancun, Jamaica or Hawaii. It also said choose your 4-5 star resort, Corporate meal plan, Unlimited activities including non-motorized sports. I called 855-883-1867 and spoke to a James Bell at EXT 325. He gave me a list of resorts and I told him I was interested in Maui. He then suggested the Four Seasons Resort. I specifically asked him if $298 was the total for 2 persons and he said YES. I booked the vacation for OCTOBER 14TH, 2014. Shortly thereafter I received an email from docusign for a confirmation of my reservation. The confirmation # was CT22535100 but it did not list the Four Seasons Hotel. I called back several times and asked for James Bell at EXT 325 and he was never there. Orlando Florida Author: Kingwood, Texas Travel Services: Twilight Travel Select State/Province

Aug 09 2014
James Giles Mystery Shopper for Walmart and Western Union! Sent a postal Money Order for $970.00 asking me to cash and send funds to another person  California Author: Spring Creek , Nevada United States Post Office: James Giles Internet