RESERVATION REWARDS, SHOPPER DISCOUNTS, EXPEDIA.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Reservation Rewards, Shopper Discounts, Expedia.com
There may be more specific results for "Reservation Rewards, Shopper Discounts, Expedia.com"
For more specific results for "Reservation Rewards, Shopper Discounts, Expedia.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
Travel Club Vacation Travel Club We bought into the club in Panama City fl. thinking we would receive the promised discounts on travel We never received the services we were told were ours after paying the initial fee.We have never been careless with our limited funds before and hoped we had a good thing. As it turned out nothing ha been good about it. Key Largo Florida Author: Panama City, Florida Travel Services: Travel Club

Jul 19 2017
Best Western / BRADDOCK MOTOR INN, Lavale, MD. : JAY DESAI / 301-729-3300 Refused to Refund a Credit Card Charge for a NON-USED RESERVATION Cumberland, MD Maryland Ripped off by Best Western_Braddock Motor Inn Author: Merritt Island, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Best Western / BRADDOCK MOTOR INN, Lavale, MD. Cumberland, MD , Maryland

Jul 19 2017
Glamor Trends ALNITAK*BEGOODSH They pretended to be Amazon by doing an Amazon Rewards survey. Charged $6.99 for a watch.Then charged my account $99.00. They said all I had to pay was the $6.99 for the shipping. The watch was suppesed to be the prize that I won in the survey. Santa Barbara California
 They are very fraudulent .exactly same thing happened to me. Author: Hollis, New York Credit Card Fraud: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Jul 18 2017
Customer-1st Jennifer BourneWerr Service LLC Customer Service Evaluator/Mystery Shopper Fresno California Author: Jackson, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Customer-1st Fresno, California

Jul 17 2017
U.S. Bank Association Rewards Card Sunrun Do not buy or lease anything promising you a cash card issued by these entities Nationwide Nationwide Author: California Bait-and-Switch: U.S. Bank Association Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Robert Krans - AKA - Walmart Evaluation Consultant Mystery Shopper Scammer, Fake Walmart Agent, Money Scam, Fake Evaluation Consultant, Fake Checks Houston Texas Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Bad Check Writers: Robert Krans Houston, Texas

Jul 12 2017
TLC Resort Fiore solicited my Wife and I through a friend while visiting Las Vegas this pass Memmorial Day holiday. They offered discounted travel and stays at luxury resorts for substantial discounts. The Fiore claimed to connect members to numerous private memberships without the cost or hassle of doing it ourselves. They, Fiore by TLC program, an extension of TLC vacation Club in adjacent with RCI and the advantage network is supposed to provide its members world wide travel discounted. We were given an option to several free adventures just fir attending the seminar and another one for purchusing a membership. Keep in mind Free. We've attempted to redeem our free roundtrip tickets on yesterday just find out it is not free.  Las Vegas Nevada Author: Richmond, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: TLC Resort Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 11 2017
Mystery Shopper, Inc. Kevin Stark Internet Author: Joliet, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Mystery Shopper, Inc. Internet

Jul 10 2017
PriceLine Price Line Demands Payment for Hotel reservation They Cancelled Nationwide Author: Florida Hotel: PriceLine Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Staples Expired Rewards Cards, fraud University Park Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Office Suppliers & Stationers: Staples University Park, Florida

11, Report #1382078

Jun 29 2017
Quality Used Engines, SW Engines, Southwest Engines, Engine and Transmission World, Engine Shopper are professional rip-off artists. Bait and switch - promised a low mile engine, provided a junkyard core instead. Refuses to refund money. Cudahy WIsconsin
Author: Ottawa, Kansas Auto Parts: Quality Used Engines Nationwide

12, Report #1382029

Jun 29 2017
PuraVida Lifestyles PVL, PVL Lifestyle Destinations, Sunset Group, ICE Rewards Pressured and coerced to purchase - vacation ripoff and they lied to us! Cancun, Q. Roo, Mexico CP 77500 Q. Roo, Mexico Membership terminated successfully and refund granted Author: Florida Resorts: PuraVida Lifestyles Cancun, Q. Roo, Mexico CP 77500, Mexico

13, Report #1381948

Jun 28 2017
Daily Discounts Plus Attempted to debit my credit card 19.95 3 times in June 2017 Nationwide Author: Middletown, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Daily Discounts Plus Nationwide

Jun 23 2017
Worldwide Travel Services Inc. I bought 2 plane tickets to Bangladesh from them for $875 each. They gave me the receipt and reservation confirmation. Now they are gone and can't find them anywhere. Jackson Heights New York Author: Jamaica, New York Travel Agencies: Worldwide Travel Services Inc. Jackson Heights, New York

Jun 21 2017
Secret Shopper Thomas Alakan Wal-Mart Assignment Bloomington Indiana Author: Austin, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Secret Shopper Bloomington, Indiana

Jun 21 2017
SKY TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL Sky Travel International seems to be a Miami, Florida company, working with the Mexican company VillaGroup.com. Both were NON-RESPONSIVE to my issue. THE COMPANY TOOK MY MONEY US 808.84 AND NEVER MADE A RESERVATION FOR A VACATION. Miami, Florida Internet Author: McLean, Virginia Travel Services: SKY TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL Internet

Jun 21 2017
Customer Rewards Affinity Marketing Service LLC Unlawful Discharge Brandon Florida Nationwide Author: Plant City, Florida Employees: Customer Rewards Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
IGH Rewards Club Points Deleted From My IHG Rewards Account Nationwide Author: lancaster, Pennsylvania Hotel: IGH Rewards Club Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Reservations.com VirginRiverHotel.Reservations.com Trying to get hotel reservations, I visited VirginRiverHotel.Reservations.com and got what looked like the Virgin River Hotel website, selected a room, clicked what I thought was a reservation. Was given a $27 price plus tax, and was told I had the room and was charged $46.55. Their email notice gave a website to cancel which afger 30 minutes of trying would not respone and open.  Nationwide Author: Lone Tree, Colorado Lodging: Reservations.com Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
e-rewards shut down my account owing me $300 inrewards texas Texas Author: new britain, Connecticut Telemarketers: e-rewards Texas

Jun 14 2017
Reservations.com Beware of Service Fees for changing the pay method of reservation Orlando Florida Author: Colchester, Vermont Hotel: Reservations.com Internet

Jun 13 2017
American cash rewards They called to notify me a had won a raffle worth $1million+ dollars. Kept asking for personal information like my birthday, address, etc. Unknown Unknown Author: Orange, Virginia Offshore Gaming: American cash rewards

Jun 09 2017
mysteryshoppingonlinejob.com I answered an ad on craigslist jobs for a mystery shopper thinking that the company was interested in feed back on their product, personel and over all service.  mysteryshoppingonlinejob.com/about-us.h Internet Author: El Paso, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: mysteryshoppingonlinejob.com Internet

Jun 07 2017
Strong Hawk, Inc AMR RESEARCH INC. I was contacted by Bob Hart several times explaining the mystery shopper program. I was sent a check for $2600 and told deposit the check in my bank account. Once the money cleared then I was to go to the post office and purchase 3 money order for 520 dollars and keep $300 for my compensation. The check is a fake as verified by my banking and was cost taken for evidence. New Orleans Louisiana Secret Shopper Scam Author: Hammond, Indiana Bad Check Writers: Strong Hawk, Inc Internet

Jun 06 2017
Premier Mystery Shopper If it seems too easy to earn the money, then it is a scam online Internet Author: Roswell, Georgia Work at Home: Premier Mystery Shopper Internet