Your Search | reservation rewards, shopper discounts, expedia.com

Jan 20 2017
Coca Cola Company, MyCokeRewards, My Coke Rewards MyCokeRewards changes policy on points but doesn't bother notifying customers Atlanta Georgia Author: Van Buren, Indiana Bait-and-Switch: Coca Cola Company Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 15 2017
mystery shoppers money gram Sheryl Adams, Sheneka Jason, Sidney Adams, Robert Remsen, David Sanders, Michael Shepard they sent me a fake check to be deposited with instructions to send money to 3 individuals via money gram and said that I need to lie, that I am not a mystery shopper and that I know individuals I am sending money.  Pougheepsie New York Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: mystery shoppers money gram Pougheepsie, New York

Jan 13 2017
Expedia.com offering a flight for over a week that doesn't exist. You book and they confirm a different fligh time. online only Internet
Always... Author: ottawa, Ontario Travel Services: Expedia.com Internet

Jan 10 2017
Pure Health Discounts Negligent Customer Service with Suspicious Operation Texas Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Home HealthCare: Pure Health Discounts Internet

Jan 10 2017
Ryan Mass Traci Wilkinson, Ball Management, LLCMary Davis 4714 Congress Ave Austin TX 78745 Mystery shopper, money gram store, California Credit Union Idaho Falls, ID. Austin, TX Idaho, Texas, C Author: Powder Springs , Georgia Consumer Services: Ryan Mass Internet

Jan 07 2017
Microsoft Rewards stole my points, would not respond to email beyond initial contact nationwide Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Internet: Microsoft Rewards Internet

Jan 07 2017
Hobbie Discounts Chris Oliver I ordered the remote control swimmer shark and clownfish on October 30 and as in January 7 I still have not received them Internet Author: Butte, Montana Credit Card Fraud: Hobbie Discounts Internet

Jan 06 2017
HOBBIES DISCOUNTS SCAM!! Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Hobby Shops: HOBBIES DISCOUNTS Internet

Jan 06 2017
Radius Global Radius Central Inc.(Thomas Moore HR ) Secret Shopper Research Miami Florida Author: Queens, New York Employment Services: Radius Global Miami, Florida

Dec 31 2016
Hobbies Discounts Scamming on Christmas Vancouver Internet Author: Columbia , Alabama Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discounts Internet

Dec 29 2016
Hobbies DISCOUNTS ordered 2 swimmers sharks remote control . they debited my account for 2x $39.95=$79.90 never received them ordered them on 11 / 25 and 11 / 28 2016 tracking numbers were fake what a scam Internet Author: centerville, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Hobbies DISCOUNTS Internet

Dec 29 2016
If you cancel your service with Verizon Wireless you loose access to Smart Rewards and points Boynton Beach Florida Author: Weston, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Smart Rewards Internet

Dec 27 2016
Reservations.com I tried to book a hotel after checking its total costs for one night. An additional fees was added to my reservation afer I called in they hung up my phone . Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Hotel: Reservations.com Internet

Dec 27 2016
DAILY DISCOUNTS PLUS I'm trying to find out how to contact Daily Discounts Plus. They have started charging my account 19.95 a month and I never signed up for anything. I cant find a phone number or website anywhere to contact them. I would like to stop these charges. Internet Author: Kirkland, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: DAILY DISCOUNTS PLUS Internet

Dec 23 2016
freegtasharkcards.com Fake rewards program Internet
Author: Virginia Internet Fraud: freegtasharkcards.com Internet

Dec 22 2016
Hobbies Discounts I paid for 2 air swimmers over a month ago,no response since. I have e-mailed them twice but no response. Vancouver British Columbia Internet Author: Independence , Missouri Electronic Manufacturers: Hobbies Discounts Internet

Dec 21 2016
Hobby discounts Haven't received product that was for son going to navy for 6years ruined Christmas won't give me information Internet Author: Livingston, Texas Sporting Goods: Hobby discounts Internet

Dec 20 2016
airbnb Inc Scam on a cancelled reservation San Francisco California Author: GALENA, Ohio Bed & Breakfast: airbnb Inc San Francisco, California

Dec 19 2016
Expedia.com cost me an international flight and blamed it on the airline. You are also good at the blame game Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Travel Agencies: Expedia.com Virginia

Dec 18 2016
Hotwire Booked for agreed on rate and after booking reservation made at higher rate San Francisco, CA Internet
Author: La Crescent, Minnesota Hotel: Hotwire Internet

Dec 12 2016
hoteltravel.com this website is a scam. i cancelled my reservation the same day i paid for it. i didn't receive a credit weeks later so i called them. they told me i never cancelled anything. their customer service is horrible. i lots a few hundred dollars because of the hoteltravel.com scam site Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Air Travel: hoteltravel.com Internet

Dec 12 2016
CFK PPL FINDER CFK REWARDS PEOPLE LLC Since Aug. 2016 there have been three different monthly charges as followes, 24.95, 24.99 and 27.83 Nationwide Author: Stone Lake, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Companies: CFK PPL FINDER Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
Spirit Airlines website Booked a reservation through there website for airfare and car and when we arrived at the airport they wanted to charge me more than I already paid for the reservation and I'm not talking about the deposit that is held . I called to tell them and they tol Internet Author: Woodbridge , New Jersey Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines website Internet

Dec 06 2016
Eastbay Eastbay Footwear Eastbay Athletics FootLocker Eastbay Discount Application Scam. Buy the product then pay for the discounts, Wausau Wisconsin Author: The Woodlands, Texas Clothing Stores: Eastbay Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
microsoft rewards Rip off Author: Chenee, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: microsoft rewards Internet