Your Search | reservation rewards, shopper discounts, expedia.com

1, Report #1196643

Dec 19 2014
cvc option I ask for refund back to me which they I would I am still waiting. This was about 4 days ago. I told them I decide not do it and ask for refund I am still waiting. they call me each day with unknown number and etc. Plus each time I answer all way differe they Havent refund my money saying have to waiting 10 days and etc. which is not truth at all they can refund back to within 24hrs or less. Internet Author: Miami, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: cvc option Internet

2, Report #1196596

Dec 19 2014
GFK Mystery Shopper,David Rodriquez, Jane Edwards-Hall Fake Cashier's Check Miami Florida Author: Cleveland, Ohio Con Artists: GFK Mystery Shopper Miami, Florida

3, Report #1196321

Dec 18 2014
mystery shopper Paul Wood Scammed single mother of 5 during the holidays Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon Grocery Stores: mystery shopper Internet

4, Report #1195153

Dec 13 2014
Diamond Resorts(Liki Tiki village,winter gardens,fl Reservation scam winter garden Florida Author: converse, Texas Resorts: Diamnd Resorts(Liki Tiki village,winter gardens,fl winter garden, Florida

5, Report #1194937

Dec 12 2014
JNL Apparel Losing Hope Internet Author: Joplin, Missouri $$ REWARDS Offered: JNL Apparel Internet

6, Report #1194707

Dec 11 2014
A.T. Lee Program Coordinator International Award Payment CenterSylvia Papworth-Jenrette, Director I recently call to see is they got my money and they said yes and there is no refund North Kansas Missouri Author: Chesapeake, Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: A.T. Lee Program Coordinator North Kansas, Missouri

7, Report #1194664

Dec 11 2014
Green.moneypack scatchoff Publisher clearing house, John Black Trying to get 300 dollars to deliver 2.5 million PCH prize I never entered sweepstakes Nationwide Author: Kentucky $$ REWARDS Offered: Green.moneypack scatchoff Nationwide

8, Report #1194653

Dec 11 2014
iproxy premium rewards they claim i have won a 100$ walmart card for purchasing something in one of their listed stores. they also tell you that you will be receiving another 100$ card to use wherever and a 25$ gas card clearwater Florida Author: chatham, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: iproxy premium rewards clearwater, Florida

9, Report #1194582

Dec 10 2014
Henry Jackson Barry90 Met on Christian Dating for Free. Attempting to get me to send him $280.00, because he claims he's now stuck in Ghana. Ghana Internet
Author: Parma Heights, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: Henry Jackson Internet

Dec 10 2014
HonorSociety.org TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HonorSociety.org recognized by Ripoff Report as a Verified Safe organization. HonorSociety.org pledges 100% customer satisfaction. HonorSociety.org builds membership value by providing maximum quality benefits, career tools, recognition, networking opportunities. *UPDATE: HonorSociety.org pledges dedication to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, assures complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. HonorSociety.org recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Alabama Colleges and Universities: HonorSociety.org Los Angeles, California

11, Report #1119808

Dec 10 2014
Author: Whitehall, Pennsylvania Colleges and Universities: Honorsociety.org California

12, Report #1194318

Dec 09 2014
Secret Shoppers-Sights on service Patrick Harvey onetimeforusall@gmail.com Secret Shopper Rip Off Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Work at Home: Secret Shoppers-Sights on service Internet

13, Report #1194181

Dec 09 2014
Hoitwire.com I booked a hotel with hotwire for 3 nights.. When I went to check in at the hotel, there were no acceptable pet free rooms that I could tolerate with my allergies. The hotel vendor stated I must contact Hotwire for a refund. Although I respectfully called Hotwire, they offered no remedy and would not refund my entire fee for the reservation amount. This a was a total ripoff for no services purchased. I paid for 3 nights stay and got NOTHING! I will NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER USE HOTWIRE EVER AGAIN AND WILL COMPLAIN AT EVERY SITE AVAILABLE TO DO SO! EVER, EVER, EVER USE HOTWIRE EVER AGAIN AND WILL COMPLAIN AT EVER SITE AVAILABLE TO DO SO! RESERVATION CODE: 9RAGK77HBB0 Internet Author: Houston, TX, Texas Hotel: Hoitwire.com Internet

14, Report #1194164

Dec 09 2014
Go Shop and Save Discounts, savings and coupons Maitland, Florida Nationwide Author: LARGO, Florida Financial Services: Go Shop and Save Nationwide

15, Report #1194162

Dec 09 2014
Rewards Zone They tried to say that I was entered into a drawing for a million dollars, then they said according to their records that I have a Visa or MasterCard. They then said that they would send me subscriptions to five magazines for $4.61 or $461 per week. Nationwide Author: Belleville, Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: Rewards Zone Nationwide

16, Report #1193920

Dec 08 2014
R.P.R. If I send $20.00 I would get $1,800,000.00. Long Beach New York Author: Boxton, Massachusetts $$ REWARDS Offered: R.P.R. Internet

17, Report #1193669

Dec 07 2014
ANC Award Notification Commission Rip off has been reported since 2008 Kansas City Kansas Author: Folsom, California $$ REWARDS Offered: ANC Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

18, Report #1193171

Dec 04 2014
US TREASURY GRANT SCAM Lisa Foster 202-370-7668 BEWARE 8400 dollar grant is not real ! district of columbia Nationwide Author: Staten Island, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: US TREASURY GRANT SCAM Nationwide

19, Report #1193127

Dec 04 2014
Larry Hourd Award Notification Commission Fake Prize Award Kansas City Missouri Author: Warren, Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: Larry Hourd Kansas City, Missouri

20, Report #1193052

Dec 04 2014
Mystery Shopper All kind of names- Mystery shopper scam number 45 unknown Internet Author: Bensenville, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Mystery Shopper Internet

21, Report #1192931

Dec 03 2014
Norwegian Cruise Line: Supervisor Crystal extension 22187 abd sales reps: Donna, Melissa, and Nitasha They will not honor Best Price Guarantee Policy. Was tricked into upgrading twice and promised over phone I would get guaranteed price adjustment if they lowered rate. Also promised I could keep original room (now downgraded) if price went down which it went down from $719/pp to $349/pp within 2 weeks. They will not give ANY credit or let me keep original reservation. Never received email, verbal or written confirmation that by upgrading I could never downgrade and that the best price guarantee was only valid for 48 hours. Will not let me cancel or get any money back. Miami, FL Nationwide Author: boca raton, Florida Cruise Ships: Norwegian Cruise Line Nationwide

22, Report #1192865

Dec 03 2014
Fidelity Financial Incorporated Lottery Resources Management & Payment Verification Told me I had won $350,000 sent me a fake check for $4350 to cover Processing Los Angeles California Author: Park City, Utah $$ REWARDS Offered: Fidelity Financial Incorporated Los Angeles, California

23, Report #1192648

Dec 02 2014
Expedia.com Poor customer service. Failure to give partial credit for poor hotel accommodations. Bellevue WA Author: Olathe, Kansas Hotel: Expedia.com Internet

24, Report #1192612

Dec 02 2014
Menards Menard Inc. Did not receive rebate that shows on status it issued Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54703 Nationwide Author: Hoffman Estates, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: Menards Nationwide

25, Report #1192407

Dec 01 2014
walmart group corp i recived a check of1,999.10 to become a sectert shopper but was confussed so i did some reserch and found out its a frund benontville Arkansas Author: royal center, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: walmart group corp benontville, Arkansas