RESERVATION REWARDS, SHOPPER DISCOUNTS, EXPEDIA.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Reservation Rewards, Shopper Discounts, Expedia.com
There may be more specific results for "Reservation Rewards, Shopper Discounts, Expedia.com"
For more specific results for "Reservation Rewards, Shopper Discounts, Expedia.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
James Carr, James Car, Ray Loom and Mystery Shopper Providers Association I unexpectedly received an email alerting me that my first payment was on it's way to me to become a Walmart secret shopper. My first right, yeah right?!? Well , on 5/26/17 I received a fedex at my door, no signature required, as noticed, it was just lying on my doorstep. I opened it and found a cashiers check for 995.00. Made out in my name. Inside also was a letter our a set of instructions as to what, how quickly to do it and what and to whom to forward money and gathered information to. Michigan and Conroe, Texas Nationwide
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: James Carr Nationwide

May 26 2017
Peoplefind rewards s*** They scam Internet Author: St. Louis, Missouri Attorney Generals: Peoplefind rewards s*** Internet

May 22 2017
Report Documents (Premium Rewards Center) Sent a sweepstakes like notifacation Chandler AZ Nationwide
Author: BRECKENRIDGE, Michigan Cash Services: Report Documents (Premium Rewards Center) Nationwide

May 17 2017
TASTEBUD NA I was simply answering a survey on this website, not agreeing to pay anything, never saw any questions on me needing to pay anything, and this charge hit my card. I thought a card was needed to put the rewards on I would earn. 2143345247 Texas Author: Apopka, Florida Restaurants: TASTEBUD Texas

May 16 2017
Chase Visa Chase BankJPMorgan Chase Chase Marriott Rewards Visa Bonus Points Nationwide
Author: Apex, North Carolina Financial Services: Chase Visa Nationwide

May 12 2017
Smart Shopper Promotional Department of Walmart Unclaimed Reward of $100 at Walmart, Target and more, Phoenix Arizona Author: Hanover, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Smart Shopper Phoenix, Arizona

May 09 2017
Daily discounts plus The buying network automobile exchange fraud.Dailydiscountsplus refused to refund charges after I cancelled their services that I never used Jackson, Ohio Author: Baltimore, Maryland Consumer Services: Daily discounts plus Jackson, Ohio

May 02 2017
reservationcounter.com expedia.com Deceptive Website Internet Author: Twain Harte, California Lodging: reservationcounter.com Internet

May 02 2017
Harrah's Casino 777 Harrah's Blvd Atlantic City, New Jersey U.S.A. Total rewards Lost or stolen personal property by hotel employee atlantic city New Jersey Infiniti told me it would cost $500 to replace Author: deerpark, New York Employees: Harrah's Casino atlantic city, New Jersey

May 01 2017
Volt Payments REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Volt Payments is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Volt Payments implemented strategic changes ensuring clients success, focusing on finding ways in assisting clients search for new opportunities effectively even in sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Volt Payments pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Volt Payments, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Volt Payments TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Volt Payments credit card processing, merchant services with lowest rates guaranteed, most powerful business, revenue generating solutions on the market today. Volt Payments offering gift cards, loyalty reward programs, cash advance, check guarantee services. Volt Payments partnered with leading business discount network, America’s Best Companies, to bring customers discounts from 100+ products and more. melville, New York

May 01 2017
Volt Payments REVIEW: Volt Payments’ executive team, employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. Volt Payments’ approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: Volt Payments pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Volt Payments recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Volt Payments TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Volt Payments credit card processing, merchant services with lowest rates guaranteed, most powerful business, revenue generating solutions on the market today. Volt Payments offering gift cards, loyalty reward programs, cash advance, check guarantee services. Volt Payments partnered with leading business discount network, America’s Best Companies, to bring customers discounts from 100+ product, service providers melville, New York

Apr 29 2017
Samsung Did not honor the Get a free Gear VR with Controller plus Oculus content bonus and Platinum Experience with Samsung Rewards if you pre-ordered the Galaxy S8 promotion. Internet Author: Downingtown, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung internet

Apr 25 2017
Media Insiders I am not able to collect rewards San Francisco California Author: Austin, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Media Insiders San Francisco, California

Apr 24 2017
Neulift I ordered a trial of the Neulift eye serum and anti-aging cream for 5.95 and 4.95. A week later I was charged $89.95 and $85.95. Thinking I mistakenly ordered an additional delivery, I called to cancel, they offered a discount of 30% then 50% and then finally 75%. I refused all the discounts and wanted the money refunded and they refused. I asked for a supervisor at customer support and spoke to Lisa. She also said no to my request and informed me that the bottles I received was the actual product. It cost $89.95 and the other was $85.95!! I was shocked!! I then asked to speak to her supervisor and was transferred to Aubrey and after much discussion and explaining that this was a very unethical form of advertising, she was able to give me a partial refund. The phone number that I called was 888 553-4058. Also, please be aware that they have numerous websites advertising free trial at neulift.net and neulift.org etc etc etc Buyer Beware!! Nationwide Author: Mentor, Ohio Drugstores: Neulift Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Thomas Walker He said it was a secret shopper. He send me all the instructions I had to do. First I had to cash check at my bank then make a cashiers check under another name go to Walmart and send the money to someone else and then send him a report of everything I have all the stuff he told me to do. Internet
Author: California Internet Fraud: Thomas Walker Internet

Apr 21 2017
Ashley Lodge ; Veronica, receptionist and Vivian Faulk, hotel manager Charleston Grand Hotel On April 13, 2017 I arrived to Ashley Lodge, located at 188 Judge Street, Harleyville, SC 29448. I had made the reservation through Hotels.com for two rooms for one night. As I mentioned to the receptionist Veronica at the time, the accommodation was very unsatisfactory in the following ways: When we arrived at the property, the hotel didn't look like any of the advertised photos on the website. Although we had booked on Hotels.com and supplied the number of guests, we were informed of a $10 charge for extra adult. We asked to see the policy that defined this but the receptionist was unable to produce any policy document. . It is a rip off. Harleyville South Carolina Author: Kernersville , North Carolina Hotel: Ashley Lodge ; Veronica, receptionist and Vivian Faulk, hotel manager Harleyville , South Carolina

Apr 20 2017
Radius Central Inc. / Thomas Moore Uses Referrals from Trusted Friends to Set the SCAM! Uses Mystery Shopper - Make Money Easy Augusta GA 30901 Nationwide
Author: MANHATTAN BEACH, California Cross-Border Scams: Radius Central Inc. / Thomas Moore Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Rewards Zone USA Never sent never my reward Nationwide Internet Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Telemarketing Companies: Rewards Zone USA Internet

Apr 19 2017
International Travel Network Reservation name change San Francisco California Author: Kingman , Arizona Air Travel: International Travel Network

Apr 14 2017
International Pharmacy Fraudulent Shipping Charges, Non-Applied Discounts and Bank Account Theft Internet
Author: Amherst, New York Medical Supplies: International Pharmacy Internet

Apr 04 2017
Daily discounts plus The company takes money before it is due. But when you call them, omg, the customer service people on the phone, are unreal. They talk like the are chewing a bunch of gum. Then they say dont worry about your money we will put it back. Like its no big deal, they talk like crappie to you, like they are talking s*** on the street. Ohio Internet Author: Norwich, Connecticut Miscellaneous Companies: Daily discounts plus Internet

Mar 13 2017
Pure Health Discounts Scam health drugs slick fraud Discount dietary Crystal River Florida
Author: Angier, North Carolina Home HealthCare: Pure Health Discounts Crystal River , Florida

Mar 10 2017
Diamond resorts international Purchased a time share for almost 30000 US dollars and I can't even use it because they can't change the date of my reservation and they don't have anything available so they want to send me to a hotel Las Vegas Nevada Author: Kennewick , Washington Sales People: Diamond resorts international Las Vegas , Nevada

Mar 10 2017
Best South Florida Vacation(Kaizen property management usa corp) esther kaizen, tatiana beltran made a reservation but had to cancelled it and did not get a refund in amount of 1000$ hollywood Florida Author: Florida Property Management: Best South Florida Vacation(Kaizen property management usa corp) hollywood, Florida

Mar 06 2017
reservations.com, RESERVATIONS Fraudulent Reservation Scam Internet Service Fee Author: Cape Coral, Florida Hotel: reservations.com Internet