Your Search | rich rosner pittsburgh drugs computer fraud scammer wanted 724 984 6399 fitness
There may be more reports for "rich rosner pittsburgh drugs computer fraud scammer wanted 724 984 6399 fitness"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "rich rosner pittsburgh drugs computer fraud scammer wanted 724 984 6399 fitness"

Oct 21 2016
Luxstyle Quickmax product The company Luxstlyle was trialling eyelash growth enhancer through an ad on Facebook. I looked at the ad and thought about trialling but then realised you had to pay a huge amount of money around $113:00 so I did not press the button confirming the order I closed the page and forgot about it. I have just received their products today with an invoice for 2 products I never even wanted or ever ordered! I am feeling very angry and upset that a these people are ripping people off! I hope something can be done! I am not paying for a product that I didnt order!!! Can anyone help with this situation or offer any advice? Denmark Internet Author: hamilton, Alabama Internet: Luxstyle Internet

Oct 21 2016
Retro Fitness East Meadow Owners Mike, Amanda & Christina Charged me for months after my membership was canceled. East Meadow New York Author: Massapequa , New York Health Spas: Retro Fitness East Meadow East Meadow, New York

Oct 21 2016
pizza hut credit card fraud....its happened multiple times san Antonio Texas Author: san Antonio , Texas Bake Shops: pizza huty san Antonio , Texas

Oct 21 2016
Toyota of Orlando Toyota of Orlando sold a used 2015 Toyota Corolla to my 66 years old mother in law with a clean carfax that supposedly was a one owner car that had never been involved in any type of accident. Unfortunately all that was a lie, 3 days later we came to find out the car was involved in a front end collision and the entire front end of the car was replaced. I called John Cruz and Ms. Cynthia (manager) To explain the situation and they both told me there was nothing they could do. All we were asking is to take the car back and exchange it for one that hasn't been crashed, they even refused to to that. John Cruz took advantage of my 66 years old mother in law selling her a crashed car with a fake or altered carfax. Be aware of this dealership obviously there is fraud involved there. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Toyota of Orlando Orlando, Florida

Oct 21 2016
Tracy Motors after service on my cadillac they informed me that the technician blew a brake line while test driving my vehicle and wanted 1700 dollars to repair. Vehicle was picked up and brought to my regular service station and was inspected in depth. The situation they told me did not exist at all. FRAUD! plymouth Massachusetts Author: plymouth, Massachusetts Auto Dealer Repairs: Tracy Motors plymouth, Massachusetts

Oct 21 2016
sweepstakes clearinghouse fail to send me a software package. after i pay for my lap top.crocks. instead send me a $5.00cd room.Every time i get some mail from them. I throw it in the trash. Arlington Texas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Software: sweepstakes clearinghouse Arlington, Texas

Oct 21 2016
SeniorSoulMates and Richard Martell (((REDACTED))) This guy claims to be looking for love on this SeniorSoulMates Dating Site and that his wife passed away and that he didn't want to be alone, well after texting back andforth for one week he is now so very much in love with me and want to get married to me. This guy I feel is a SCAMMER. Los Angeles California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: SeniorSoulMates Los Angeles, California

Oct 21 2016
game insjght airport city game Internet Author: colchester, Illinois Internet Fraud: game insjght Internet

Oct 21 2016
This is it I am tired of ashley hawthorne family harassing me and spreading untrue lies about me we are going to the media to tell what wells fargo employees ashley and chaz hawthorne falsely accused Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Best Buy Charge $30 for free anti virus software when buying chromebook San Carlos California Author: San Carlos, California Computer Software: Bestbuy San Carlos, California

Oct 21 2016
eRealty Blast Austin Advertising Etcetera They over email lists that are very old --- 10 years or older....SCAM Austin Texas Author: Cleveland, Ohio Computer Marketing Companies: eRealty Blast Austin, Texas

Oct 21 2016
Purity mineral science Internet Author: Columbia , South Carolina Internet Fraud: Purity mineral science Internet

Oct 20 2016
Hubert Wang CharlotteTom Top Group Limitedttmallzone365 eBay scammer sent damaged harddrive and says replacement was sent but need to add 8gdp for tracking number Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Wanted Criminals: Hubert Wang Internet

Oct 20 2016
MCG (Merchants Consulting Group) & Performance Merchant Alliance & Miles Suffling Don't work for this company they lie! North Carolina - Miles Suffling who represents MCG Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: MCG (Merchants Consulting Group). & Miles Suffling Nationwide

Vestel Logistics Stanley B. Lawson Scam New York City Internet
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Vestel Logistics Internet

Oct 20 2016
spywhizz john martim, tata thomspom they stole my money and then would no longer chat with you. i call it fraud. john martin can be looked uo on facebook clearwater, FL. Internet- clearwater FL. Author: st. louis, Missouri Personal Services: spywhizz Internet

Oct 20 2016
Assurant Solutions Inept, Scam Artists, Insurance Fraud is usually by Insurance Company Wayne Pennsylvania Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: Assurant Solutions Wayne, Pennsylvania

Oct 20 2016
02:49 PM Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Inc dedicated to total customer satisfaction. pledges to take care of you as a customer *UPDATE: pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
OnRevenue Hires Criminals Beware!!!! Author: East Northport, New York Computer Software: Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. experience running thousands of online campaigns for patient acquisition and patient engagement for medical clinics with typical patient acquisition costs anywhere from $6 to $26 per new patient in most US areas. Acquire New Patients and Improve your Online Reputation with Secure HIPAA Compliant Online Apps with has cloud based HIPAA compliant software is simple Palo Alto, California

Oct 20 2016
econo pick i i paid them$44 on 8/26/16 for the purchase, received broken item,emailed but getting the run around ZhuHaiShiGuangDong 519000 china Nationwide
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronics Shops: econo pick website Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
01:41 PM is a Rip Off! Do Not Do Business with Them! Emmeryville, California Author: San Jose, California Internet Fraud: Internet

Oct 20 2016
12:57 PM stole money from me on a regular basis. The Website is fraudulent. Internet Author: Phx , Arizona Computer Fraud: Internet

Oct 20 2016
Direct Tv Internet Author: South Mills, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Unusual Rip-Off: Direct Tv Internet

Oct 20 2016
09:13 AM SCAMMER China Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: Internet

Oct 20 2016
PayPro Global Extended support I did not want and will not pay for. Internet PayPro Global reply Author: CRITZ, Virginia Computer Manufactures: PayPro Global Internet