Your Search | rickey 'avery' powell a.k.a. rico from venice, ca. age 39

Aug 20 2014
Irina Shabanova belochka_inc This Person SCAMMED an iPhone from me on eBay Chicago Illinois Author: Los Angeles, California E-trade: Irina Shabanova Chicago, Illinois

Aug 20 2014
Will McCloud Kraft Custom Builders, Kraft BarnsThomas FlaniganQSI BarnsMetro Barns Started Barn and Barndominium poor construction, ripped off money, charged tools to my HD account, Stole from us. Forney Texas Author: Madison County, Texas Builders & Contractors: Will McCloud Forney, Texas

Aug 20 2014
La Dermaniaue La Dermaniaue120 Smith Hines RdGreenville, South Carolina 296071-888-312-7736 The $73.41, I wrote a letter on July 11th and I received phone call from Janice, she stated that the company was having problem with processing return checks. I sent another letter dated July 28th Janice called again stating that the company was still having problems processing return. I ask if a hard copy check could be mail to me, I ask if the company was still in business she stated yes, I said you never answer your phone, if you still in business and never answer your phone you are loosing lots of business. Today August 20, 2014 I filed a complaint with the Massachusetts Attorney General Office. I would advise everyone to file a complaint with your attorney general office, I plan on filin a complaint with the Attorney General Office of South Carolina Greenville South Carolina Author: Hyde Park, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: La Dermaniaue Greenville, South Carolina

Aug 20 2014
JW EVENTS 951-313-2189 9469 56th St Riverside, CA 92509 Organizationbywilliam@gmail.com JW EVENTS, SCAM, NOT A REAL ADDRESS, STOLE MONEY, FALSE ADVERTISING RIVERSIDE California Author: SUN CITY, California Event Planners & Sites: JW EVENTS 951-313-2189 RIVERSIDE, California

Aug 20 2014
wallmart#3350 satisfaction guaranteed? no implied warranty item number removed from data base denied any satisfaction las vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Electronic Manufacturers: wallmart#3350 las vegas, Nevada

Aug 20 2014
Auravie Skincare www.bunzaimedia.comwww.miraclefacelift.com SCAMMERS!! SCUMBAGS!! Van Nuys Nationwide, CA Author: Syracuse, New York Beauty Products: Auravie Skincare Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
T Mobile and Walmart Hot Spot plan purchased from Walmart/T Moble not available after purchase Clearwater, Fl Nationwide Author: Clearwater, Florida Internet Services: t mobile Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Todd Simon OWNER OMAHA STEAKS FACTORY DIRECT WINDOWS SCAM BAD MEAT BOUGHT WINDOWS MY NAME IS LEVI AND THE MEAT WAS BAD HE WOULD NOT CALL US BACK. I WILL NEVER BUY STEAKS FROM OMAHA AGAIN FACTORY DIRECT WINDOWS AND LOBSTER TAINTED. STAY AWAY FROM THE FOOD!!!!!!1 OMAHA Florida
Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Todd Simon OWNER OMAHA STEAKS FACTORY DIRECT WINDOWS Select State/Province

Aug 20 2014
Servpro Servpro of Burbank, Servpro of San Fernando, Dave Tronson Employees Took a Dump and Didn't Flush and Stole From Me - Ignorant, Lowlife B******* Sylmar California
Author: Silver Lake, California Cleaning Services: Servpro Sylmar, California

Aug 19 2014
KCB Marketing scam for rent to own homes. I was charged 70 dollars for them to send me a list of homes for rent to own in my area. after a year I heard from no one. I tried to call them back and was asked for a pass code. Then hung up. I am furious that these people do this. northille Michigan Author: fredonia, Arizona Tenants: KCB Marketing northille, Michigan

Aug 19 2014
Innovation Custom Design Inncdesign.com innovation custom design Innovation Custom Design Inncdesign.com copyright violations One Kings Lane Cudahy,  California
Author: Los Angeles, California Furniture & Furnishings: Innovation Custom Design Cudahy, CA , Select State/Province

Aug 19 2014
International Award Payment Center IAPC, Blue Series XI, scam to acquire funds from multiple individuals, no e-mail, no fax #, Blue Series XI, Government Form 1080, Small fee required, mathematical question prize payment, kansas city Missouri Author: San Diego, California $$ REWARDS Offered: International Award Payment Center kansas city, Missouri

Aug 19 2014
CreditKarma.com credit karma They used my personal information ,SSN and birthdate, to steal money from my account!! 100% TRUE Internet Author: minden, Louisiana Credit Reporting Agencies: CreditKarma.com Internet

Aug 19 2014
http://ilovedrkelly.com I love doctor Kelly. her medical licence as being revoke. Im not sure where she purchaser her botox from but it does not work. forcing you to return to her several time. She is unprofessional.And her produces don't work.. This is from Naturopathic Me http://ilovedrkelly.com I love doctor Kelly. her medical licence as being revoke. Im not sure where she purchaser her botox from but it does not work. forcing you to return to her several time. She is unprofessional.And her produces don't work.. This is from Naturopathic Me phoenix Nationwide Author: Arizona Health Spas: http://ilovedrkelly.com Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
Coast to Coast Grand Getaways Bullied into renewing and when i refused i found the charge on my statement anyways. Can't use the service and am dizzy from all the circling around Sarasota Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Travel Agencies: Coast to Coast Grand Getaways Sarasota, Florida

Aug 19 2014
exstacy and pleasure exquisite talent inc, diamond and lipstick entertainment These people changed their names to hide from bad reviews they used to be exquisite talent and inc nationwide Nationwide Author: chico, California Unusual Rip-Off: exstacy and pleasure Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
college pro Painters Andrew Smith Worked from 6/30-7/27/2014 unpaid for completed jobs totaling 40.25 hrs also shorted $10 for another job. Unanswered calls and text about being paid! Bloomington Indiana Author: indianapolis, Indiana Employment Services: college pro Painters Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
OB Delivery - Fermin Padilla This moving company dropped my fridge from the back of a pickup and won't pay to replace it! San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Moving Companies: OB Delivery - Fermin Padilla San Diego, California

Aug 19 2014
Boca Car Wash Car Wash refuses to remove simple road dirt from vehicle. boca raton Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Car Washes: Boca Car Wash boca raton, Florida

Aug 19 2014
Continental Academy Continental Academy3241 Executive wayMiramar, Florida 33025-3931 I just found out that continental academy is a scam!!!!!. they call me from a few colleges saying that continental academy have no accreditation. Miramar Florida
Author: Camden, New Jersey Liars: Continental Academy Internet

Aug 19 2014
musclefactorx bought 4.94 trial and was charged additional 29.95 and when calling 6 times from different numbers they claim they can't hear you and tell you to call back and disconnect. St Petersburg Florida Author: New York, New York Alternative Health: musclefactorx St Petersburg, Florida

Aug 19 2014
Presti's Auction Sales Presti's NY-NJ Estate & Auction Services AuctionZip Auctioneer ID # 5754 Tri State Auction GalleryNY NJ Estate and Auction Services, Ken Presti Preying on Grieving Widows who were relying on the sale proceeds from the estate sale to help pay for the funeral costs of husband Glen Wild, NY Glen Wild, NY Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Auction / Liquidators: Presti's Auction Sales Select State/Province

Aug 19 2014
Harold Roberts dba Breakthru Landscaping & Snow Removal Took money from me for snow removal service and only plowed my snow twice Southfield Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Property Management: Harold Roberts Select State/Province

Aug 19 2014
PAMS Pennsylvania Municipal services Stealing from the poor and over charging everyone.. oakmont Pennsylvania Author: Arnold, Pennsylvania Utility Companies: PAMS oakmont , Pennsylvania

Aug 19 2014
Lipo G3 Stole money from my bank account. I lent my debit card to my daughter to make a 5.00 online purchase that she was going to reimburse me with cash. Later in the month I noticed a charge of 89.99 Internet Author: Federal Way, Washington Internet Marketing Companies: Lipo G3 Internet