Your Search | rickey 'avery' powell a.k.a. rico from venice, ca. age 39

Dec 10 2016
Diamond candles I purchased candles for Christmas gifts on November 28,2016 I was told they would be here dec 5 As of today Dec 10 I have not heard from them. You try calling and you get a recording saying leave your email address and we will get back to you. You can Did not get candles but took my money 3128 East Geer Street, Suite D, Durham NC Internet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Customer: Diamond candles Internet

Dec 10 2016
DermaFi Slamming for total cost of product from Free Sample: Nationwide Author: SanJose, California Bait-and-Switch: DermaFi Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
Cannar INC Xander's green good, Rainier on pine Don't trust Alex Rodriguez from Cannar Xander's green goods Tacoma Washington
Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Cannar INC Tacoma, Washington

Dec 10 2016
Mediagemm.com Tajeing money from my account and I'm not a member Internet Author: Crystal river, Florida Art Galleries: Mediagemm.com Internet

Dec 10 2016
GLOBALNEWAGEVITA, CDI NEW AGE Offered free product if I pay shipping. Now has charged my card, unauthorized, two payments over 80 dollars in one day. Internet Author: Loveland, Colorado Drug Stores: GLOBALNEWAGEVITA, CDI NEW AGE Internet

Dec 10 2016
Lafayette county misouri Lafayette county sherriff and judicial system They ripped me away from my home, they caused major damage to my health physically and mentally Lexington Missouri Author: Reno, Nevada Correctional Facilities: Lafayette county misouri Lexington, Missouri

Dec 10 2016
New York State department of tax and finance I am still awaiting the documentation from my 2010 and 2011 tax audit stating I owed 3,13.24 and 1,718.36. My citibank savings account was issued a levy on December 5, 2016 for 3,074.36I was never notified by mail, phone or email.My current address that I was not notified of my new york state tax liability, instead a levy was issued to take money out of my citibank savings account for 3,074.36 binghamton New York Author: staten island, New York Government Corruption: New York State department of tax and finance binghamton, New York

Dec 10 2016
Britevi*Skincare, DE & Beauty Today, Utah Bought Vitamins from Wed ad, Now receiving and being billed for unwanted beauty supplies No city given Billing from Utah and Deleware Author: Bellingham, Washington Computer Mail Order: Britevi*Skincare Internet

Dec 09 2016
Shop RTA Cabinets Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Shop RTA Cabinets - ShopRTACabinets.com founded in 2004 out of  Chicago,  Illinois  by Frank LaMark. Shop RTA Cabinets, a family owned operated business built themselves off of trust, value and hard work. Shop RTA Cabinets loves what they do and like to think they are the best at it. Shop RTA Cabinets believes they are different from other businesses because they truly try to get to know each of their customers and their needs. When you use Shop RTA Cabinets you will never be in the dark and will always feel 100% confident in their ability to provide customers with the highest level of customer service possible.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Building Services: Shop RTA Cabinets TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Shop RTA Cabinets has grown leaps and bounds over the past 12 years, carrying over 30 door styles and working with 10 manufactures in USA and China. ShopRTACabinets.com prides itself on having one of the largest selection of ready to assemble cabinets in the industry. Shop RTA Cabinets stands behind its products that what makes us different. Shop RTA Cabinets negotiates directly with the manufactures. Itasca, Illinois

Dec 09 2016
Lisa Stevens Psychic She moves back & forth from California to New Jersey & New York. She did the very same thing to me at more than $18,000. New Jersey Are you kidding me? Author: Glendale, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Lisa Stevens Psychic Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
Aamco Aamco dba DMS Investment Corporation, Unprofessional, violated CA automotive repair law, demanded cash, refused old parts Corona California
Author: Corona, California Auto Mechanics: Aamco Corona, California

Dec 09 2016
Toyota of Richardson Steve Grogean, Ceaser Sotelo CURSED ME OUT, TRIED TO EXTORT MONEY FROM ME, DOESNT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE,RUDE, LIERS RICHARDSON TEXAS Fraud and Criminal Activity Author: mckinney, Texas Auto Dealers: Toyota of Richardson RICHARDSON,

Dec 09 2016
Donna Gerard Cheshire Donna Gerard Donna Cheshire | RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF PERCEIVED QUESTIONABLE CONTENT  | Venice Florida Scorned EX Author: Hobo, New Jersey Hair Salons: Donna Gerard Cheshire Venice, Florida

Dec 09 2016
Unstoppable Vision llc High Class gifts I ordered 4 pen shaped fishing rods for a total of 79.88 . I have tried to contact them to see when they would be shipped 4 different times and still have not heard from them . I have tried to call the number 318-321-8499 and the phone recording stated that number is not in service. They charged my credit card the same day that it was ordered on 11/14/16 Internet Author: Hendersonville , North Carolina Fishing: Unstoppable Vision llc Internet

Dec 09 2016
Body Spartan from Tyler Reks scam, beach body reseller, tyler reks, body spartan cotati Internet Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: Body Spartan from Tyler Reks Internet

Dec 09 2016
Skin Restore Pro Brutal Scam Santa Ana CA Author: Duluth, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Skin Restore Pro Internet

Dec 09 2016
HireRight Solutions HireRight Background checks UNFAIR CREDITS ACTS Irvine CA Author: west chester, Ohio Consumer Services: HireRight Solutions Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
stealth marine group Talia Carano...... I had a contract to ship my boat to florida from boston....I had to get out before the snow and stealth went stealth and would not let me know what was going on......never returned phone calls lied on emails about pick up dates to avoid the winter weather....North Palm Beach Florida Author: andover , Massachusetts Shipping & Handling: stealth marine group North Palm Beach , Florida

Dec 09 2016
HSYECG.COM - BRAIN FU Claims they sell e-cigs, once ordered dissapeared, only replied once telling me to F*** OFF. He still continues to send SPAM emails to my email account. Shenzhen Internet
Author: CA, California Internet Fraud: HSYECG Internet

Dec 09 2016
A a a tax. Relief A a a tax relief Didn't do anything TO help me. With. The. IrS. But. They. We're. There. TO take. Our money. $3,500.00 Burbank CA. Author: McFarland, California Income tax: A a a tax. Relief Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
ANC, Judging office & Decisions Center. ANC Award Notification Commission this company keeps sending this same letter to me. From ANC, Judging office &Decisions Center. Saying I won $2,000,000,00 a 30 year payout.. or I can take option A $1,327,940,00 a lump sum of this..... but I have to pay $12.99 for delivery. And to rush the processing add an extra $3.00 total of $15.99... Kansas city Kansas
Author: Butte, Montana Lottery: ANC, Judging office &Decisions Center. Kansas city, Kansas

Dec 09 2016
ReNew Eye Cream P.O. Box 20800 Fountain Valley Ca 92728-0800 reNew Eye Cream Fountain Valley California Author: Medford, Oregon Infomercial Rip-offs: ReNew Eye Cream Fountain Valley, California

Dec 08 2016
Pool Spa Supplies Buyer BEWARE - significant re-stocking fee and poor customer service order error from their website houston texas Author: Wheaton, Illinois Pools & Saunas: Pool Spa Supplies Internet

Dec 08 2016
CHEF LARON CRUZ JIMELL GILMORE I ordered a Thanksgiving feast from him and I paid him $200.00 for food and I never received it. Tried texting him and calling him and I didnt receive any response, havent heard from him since. Please beware of this crook! garland Texas Author: HOPE, Arkansas Restaurant Delivery Services: CHEF LARON CRUZ garland, Texas