Your Search | rickey 'avery' powell a.k.a. rico from venice, ca. age 39

Jun 30 2016
Hughesnet Scam, Stole from me, put my home and family at risk Nationwide Author: Cody, Wyoming Internet Service Providers: Hughesnet Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
E-Z Auto Finance Company FIrst of all I am a grandmother with grandchildren and an 86 year old mother I have to get from place to place and also get to work each day and needed a dependable car very bad so as I searched for cars to buy I went to cargurus website where I found the type of car I was looking for. Georgia Author: Woodland, Alabama Auto Dealers: E-Z Auto Finance Company Marietta , Georgia

Jun 30 2016
DermaFi also, Rejuven8 refused to refund the amount of $176.78, of which I was 1 day late of canceling, from bank account Franklin, Ohio Ohio Author: Swansea, Illinois Consumer Services: DermaFi Franklin, Ohio

Jun 30 2016
Inherent Beauty Inherent beauty skin revitalizing serum I called inherent beauty and a woman named Jaycee answered, i told her that i had an $88.00 bill taken from my credit card for this inherent beauty skin serum that i did not purchace. Nationwide Author: Pittsfield, Massachusetts Sales People: Inherent Beauty Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
speed cash advance  Montclair ca Internet Author: MORRISTOWN, Tennessee Accounting: speed cash advance Internet

Jun 30 2016
Ms. Enterprise says I damaged a Jeep that I rented in August 2015. I never rented a Jeep from them; it was an economy car. They have now posted me on a No Rent List. These people are just wrong and it seems this happens too many times to other people who rent from the,. Houston TX Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise car rental Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
invoke participated in a 90 minute survey about a possible upcoming movie on 4-26-2016. was promised a 35$ gift card pass 8 weeks from the date of the study. well, 8 weeks,2 phone calls and 2 emails and no response. these places need to be shut down that are taking advantage of people Internet Author: south bend, Indiana Work at Home: invoke Internet

Jun 30 2016
Toco Warranty Corps Do Not Get A Warranty From This Company Nationwide Author: Morrisville, Pennsylvania Auto Warranty: Toco Warranty Corps Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Scott Robyn Smith Weve been chatting.He told me he had some gifts to send as a sign of appreciation from him and his mom. He told me he is in Africa because his troupe was assign. At first I was hesitant to gave him my address . Plateau Cote d' Ivoire Internet Author: Lapu-Lapu City, Air Travel: Scott Robyn Smith Internet

Jun 30 2016
California surgical institute Dr tarick small Absolutely bad surgeon Upland ca. California Author: west covina, California Plastic Surgeons: California surgical institute CA

Jun 29 2016
Aamco Marine Corps Family Ripped Off By Aamco Temecula, CA Temecula California Author: Temecula , California Auto Repair Service: Aamco Temecula, California

Jun 29 2016
new age skin care I ordered this product months ago and never heard back from them till today. It was soppose to be a free trial and the only thing I was to pay was the shipping. Instead they charge me $86.00 when I didnt order he second bottle. 1808 w 3rd st Tempe Arizona Author: RALEIGH, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: new age skin care

Jun 29 2016
Sunlit Daisy They take your money and do not fulfill your order!! DO NOT BUY FROM SUNLIT DAISY Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Sunlit Daisy Internet

Jun 29 2016
Local Lighthouse Google Optimization Scam - Say they work for Google!!!! Tustin CA Author: Orlando, Florida Search Engine Optimization: Local Lighthouse Tustin, Select State/Province

Jun 29 2016
Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Third party client survey's show they feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger and their company. Richard Leger and Sandy Kikerpill Leger of Laguna Beach California have received top honors for 100% client satisfaction and exceptional service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Laguna Beach Cal, Cash Services: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sandy Kikerpill Leger & Richard Leger, Laguna Beach California, proven track record extremely dedicated to client satisfaction and Tenants. Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger have both received 100%, A+, and 5 star rating approvals from Ripoff Report 3rd party verification company and other reporting agencies including VRBO and AIRBNB who use first hand ratings submitted by Laguna Beach, California

Jun 29 2016
Essential Beauty NOW Skin Revive Scamming Internet Company-Dont order from them online San Diego California Author: Andover, Minnesota Beauty Salons: Essential Beauty NOW Internet

Jun 29 2016
hddvrs.com jeff davis owner the company has had 17 different name from 2008 to date. the colorado AG closed everyone of the companies. I did business with finally free tv colorado springs. owned by JEFF DAVIS in the ad no address or direct phone # Internet 9 pages of ripoff sites Author: Colorado Credit Card Fraud: hddvrs.com Internet

Jun 29 2016
Tuttle Click Ford Irvine California. Paid cash for truck with a check now they refuse to except checks for service even though the check is from a credit card account and is the same credit company as the dealership use for there own credit services. They will only except checks for purchases. If I use a check from my credit account I don't have to pay interest for one year but, because they won't take a check for service I have to use the credit card and pay normal interest now. The service manager Dan never answers his phone and never returns call left on his answering service. I have had trouble with customer service in the passed the repairs are fine but there charges are high and some times there people are not very professional. Dan the service manager never resolves any thing he hides in his office and does not answer his phone. One time I pounded on his office door and he did not open or answer it, they told me if i didn't leave they would call the police on me. Irvine California Author: lake forest, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Tuttle Click Ford Irvine Ca. Irvine, California

Jun 29 2016
Bobby's Used Cars Robert J. Stesanchik We purchased a lemon from his used car lot!!! BOYNTON BEACH Florida Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: Bobby's Used Cars BOYNTON BEACH, Florida

VogueBags.CN Scammers! Do not buy from this company. Internet
Author: Waipahu, Hawaii Department & Outlet Stores: VogueBags.CN Internet

Jun 29 2016
Furniture From Home took forever to deliver damaged dining suite and unwilling to make it right Costa Mesa California Author: Newton, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Furniture From Home Costa Mesa, California

Jun 29 2016
Amazon Amazon stealing gift card balance from account Nationwide Author: Sibiu, Alabama On-Line Business: Amazon Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Designvation One Logo Design Isaac Stevens Jack Williams They did not deliver what was promised and guaranteed Los Angeles CA and Dallas Texas California, Texas and Utah Author: Tampa, Florida Computer Graphics: Designvation Internet

Jun 29 2016
Pure Garcinia Green They were sending me a one time free trial if I paid the shipping charge. Now my credit card is being debited $89.97 a month since April. San Diego, CA 92130 Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi $$ REWARDS Offered: Pure Garcinia Green Internet

Jun 29 2016
HYDROLUX and CELLVIA Internet HYDROLUX and CELLVIA Internet They are advertised those product on web site or face book mentioned about free trial of HYDROLUX and only shipping should be charged. Once you click on trial, they requested you to purchase CELLVIA for another 4.99.  toronto CA Internet
Author: Toronto, Ontario Eye Care: HYDROLUX and CELLVIA Internet Internet