Your Search | rickey 'avery' powell a.k.a. rico from venice, ca. age 39

Sep 21 2014
David Ramos Extorted monies from me after establishing a relationship. Internet Author: San Antonia, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: David Ramos Internet

Sep 21 2014
carrentals.com, payless car rental, Usave car rental, Thrifty car rentals Overcharge- adding taxes and fees on San Juan Puerto Rico Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Rentals: carrentals.com, payless car rental, Usave car rental, Thrifty car rentals San Juan, Other

Sep 20 2014
Dalia's Pizza (Upland) Ca Jade ManagerOwner Sammy SAMMY THE OWNER IS A SCAM ARTIST(FRAUD) Upland California Author: NORCO , California Food Stores: Dalia's Pizza (Upland) Ca Upland, California

Sep 20 2014
american west homes Do not buy ANYTHING from this company!!! las vegas Nevada Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Builders & Contractors: american west homes las vegas , Nevada

Sep 20 2014
HBM Supply Natural Super Beaute free product just pay shipping Burbank, CA Internet Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: HBM Supply Natural Internet

Sep 20 2014
AT & T I called At&T to get two cell phones. One for me and one for my son. I had gotten a promotion in the mail. The bill was supposed to be 164.00 a month. I had told the representative from AT&T that I was on disability that I wanted a block of everything on both phones so the bill would not get higher. Well, I got a 500.00 phone bill every month after that. I called and the representative and the manager first said, Well we bill double every month... this makes no sense I told them. So I should be ahead for months.. than they said that their were emails opened that cost money.. Really? I said that I had everything blocked and you promised and I signed a contract that you stated that my bill would get no higher than 164.00. I refused to paid this amount for months and no emails were opened after the first month,,, but I fought with them and fought with them.. everything was supposed to be blocked.. than they kept saying well we bill ahead.. and had no other answer to me.. So I said Well you are double billing me every month. Nationwide Author: Lake City, Michigan Sales People: AT & T Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
California Psychics Ronnie the psychic...yeah right... Burbank CA Author: Seattle, Washington Astrologers & Psychics: California Psychics Select State/Province

Sep 20 2014
Puppies of kendall Jhonny Bayona Puppies of kendall sell unhealthy puppies and cover no vet costs !!! Do not buy from them! Owner Jhonny is a scam artist Kendall Florida
Author: Miami , Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Puppies of kendall Kendall , Florida

Sep 20 2014
spirit airline stay away from this immoral company miramar Florida Author: Monroe, Michigan Airline Companies: spirit airline miramar, Florida

Sep 20 2014
American Express - American Express Prepaid Card Will not allow me access to funds that they have transferred from my bank. Nationwide Author: Palm Coast, Florida Credit & Debt Services: American Express Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
Armando Montelongo Seminars Armando Montelongo Seminars is a complete rip-off San Antonio, Texas
Author: santa rosa, California Seminar Programs: Armando Montelongo Seminars San Antonio, Texas

Sep 20 2014
kumba Realty and property management negative property management skills allowed tenants to live in to levitate it homes will not respond to your concerns of the home you rent from them unless you obtain an attorney and then they are aggressive with you winter springs Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Better Business Bureau: kumba Realty and property management winter springs, Florida

Sep 20 2014
Shaolin Day Spa Unprofessional Day Spa Cypress CA Author: Los Alamitos, California Massage Parlor: Shaolin Day Spa Select State/Province

Sep 19 2014
One Buck Resume onebuckresume.com or resume edge Scam, charged $19.80 without permission. Craigslist Fraud! Riverside, CA Florida Author: Hemet, California Employment Services: One Buck Resume Internet

Sep 19 2014
S kabob kabob resedahttp://sgyroskabobhouse.biz/https://www.facebook.com/pages/S-Gyros-Kabob-House-Catering/193952880690229 Walked into the restaurant and noticed all the family members or employees gathered around a laptop in the middle of the restaurant. Once I placed my order I got a real dirty look from who would come to be be my cook and everyone there made me feel like i was bothering them or that they did not want me there. The customer service was awful and enough to keep me from coming back.. ok onto the food..I ordered the Gyro Sandwich Combo which comes with a drink and fries. The meat was dry, lacking flavor and over cooked. The yogurt they used was sour and most likely has seen better days. The fries were soggy and uneatable. I took two bites and that was enough for me and I left a tip and said thank you, I got silence in return. Reseda California
Author: California Restaurants: S kabob Reseda, California

Sep 19 2014
Art's Heaven HORRIBLE COMPANY DO NOT BUY FROM THEM THEY TOOK MY RETURNED ITEM AND I NEVER HEARD ANOTHER WORD! THEY NEVER ANSWER THEIR PHONE OR RETURN CALLS wESTMINSTER California Author: Buxton, Maine Bait-and-Switch: Art's Heaven wESTMINSTER, California

Sep 19 2014
Fake Priest-fraud voodoo baba beware of services from fake priest charlotte, north carolina Internet Author: sun valley, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Fake Priest-fraud voodoo Internet

Sep 19 2014
West Lake Financial The Auto Loan from Hell LA. California Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Financial Services: West Lake Financial LA., California

Sep 19 2014
Abbas Foods Sufi Hassan, Theft of Services Stealing from vendors and leave them with the bills. Theft of services Clarkston Georgia Author: Crestview, Florida Shipping & Handling: Abbas Foods Clarkston, Georgia

Sep 19 2014
Lay Gerdes Lay Gerdes did charge back to PayPal for product he orderd from us. Phoenix Arizona Author: fort wayne, Indiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Lay Gerdes Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 19 2014
Coleanse Took money from my account for a free trial Linlithgow Internet Author: Fulbourn, Alabama Drug Manufacturers: coleanse Internet

Sep 19 2014
Woman Within Do Not Buy From There Unless You Are Certain You Will Not Be Returning The Merchandise Internet Author: Galloway, Ohio Clothing Stores: Woman Within Internet

Sep 19 2014
CourtClick Court Click, Courtclick.com, Promises criminal background record, no record there, no opt out option, I paid to see if I could delete after creating account and they only take your money, offer no support and if you do reach out they will block your ip address from contacting them. Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: CourtClick Internet

Sep 19 2014
STEROIDS DIRECT ONLINE ATITAYA PONGPEERA Sent them $250.00 thru WESTERN UNION and never heard from them again KLONGTOEI BANGKOK Author: LEON, Drugstores: STEROIDS DIRECT ONLINE KLONGTOEI, Select State/Province

Sep 19 2014
ACS Incorp. ACS INC. Suspicious Email From ACS Incorp. seeking for money Internet Author: Rio Grande, Other Collection Agencies: ACS Incorp. Internet