RIDE NOW POWER SPORTS, CHANDLER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Ride now power sports, chandler
There may be more specific results for "Ride now power sports, chandler"
For more specific results for "Ride now power sports, chandler"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
Eharmony Auto renewal & no way to recover monies if you want stop now ! Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Internet Services: Eharmony Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Public moving services, Sarah johnson Qouted me and are not confirming a pick up a pick up date. They have drafted $1033 from my checking account and my pickup should be on 9/28, but they now have phones that are not in service and I am left hanging. Charlotte North Carolina Author: Lansdowne, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Public moving services, Sarah johnson Charlotte , North Carolina

Aug 22 2017
Vividseats.com This company would not cancel a purchase made in error. Bad customer service and very rude. chicago Illinois Author: Dana Point, California Sports Teams & Clubs: Vividseats.com chicago, Illinois

Aug 22 2017
Erica Yang Bought 2 go kart 1 should be on transport now, second is still in process, no contact possible. Payment has been done Jiangsu Guotai Smart Enterprise Co., Ltd Internet Author: Alabama Motor Vehicle: Erica Yang Internet

Aug 22 2017
Jim Glover Chevrolet on the river I brought my 2008 pontiac solstice in for a tire senror light they said on of the tire sending units was bad i paid $250.00 Dollars and drove it half way home when the light came back on so i brought it back. than had th car for another 2 days charged me $250.00 again. when i got to my car in the lot i started it and the check engine light was on and the coolant level light came on after i pulled off of the lot. when i got home i was going to put engine coolant in but the hood wouldn't open than i noticed two small dents in my hood on the drivers side bodyline and the edge of the hood was bent up i guess from them pulling on it.(I've never had any problem with the hood opening). I was pissed i called Mikey he said bring it back i said i will bring him the bill for having another shop do the work. Jim Glovers crew has proven to be crooked. i'm now paying $1000. to Get the hood fixed the cable pull for the hood that obviously jerked when they pulled it and the bodywork done I'm sending the bill to Glover tulsa Oklahoma Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Auto Dealer Repairs: Jim Glover Chevrolet on the river tulsa, Oklahoma

7, Report #1020058

Aug 22 2017
McDonald's They copy or stole my debit card information after I made one purchase through the drive-thru now all my money is gone they also have the balance of my debit card at the end of my receipt which I think should be private and the thief stole according to my balance Belleville Illinois Author: St Louis, Missouri Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Belleville, Illinois

Aug 22 2017
BRAD CUTLER Rosenhaus Sports Representation KBC SPORTS MARKETING STOLE SCHOOL SUPPLIES FROM AN EVENT FOR AUTISTIC CHILDREN AND THREW THEM OUT OF HIS CAR AS HE WAS DRIVING AWAY MIAMI Florida
Author: atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: BRAD CUTLER 1015 NE 97th St, Florida

Aug 22 2017
ellysworld.com THEY HAVE TOOK MY MONEY AND NOW THE WEBSITE IS NOT COMING UP Internet
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: ellysworld.com Internet

Aug 22 2017
Jody's Secret Adjustable Sports Bra Internet Author: Minnesota Specialty Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 22 2017
WOWW Fashion I also ordered a sports bra from WOWW Fashion, and nothing has never come. Thanks for nothing. Internet Author: Greeley, Colorado Clothing Stores: WOWW Fashion Internet

Aug 21 2017
CHKMATE*INSTANT CHECKMATE 866 490-5980 I immediately canceled a subscription, to which I agreed to a free trial, because the report I was given was all old and full of errors. They have now, weeks later, charged my card two times. Once for 19.99 and the other for 34.78, to which wasn't authorized Internet Author: Gulfport, Florida Internet Fraud: CHKMATE*INSTANT CHECKMATE 866 490-5980 Internet

Aug 21 2017
Best Egg opened a fraudulent personal loan in my name delaware Nationwide YOU SOUND CRAZY B***H SHUT UP Author: atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Best Egg Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Midas They did a full tune up my suv still miss firing,they said i need new gaskets, charge me and than didnt do the job,everyday i would go back and it was something else they got me for least $800 miss my ride up .they miss my muffler up on my car also. Columbus ohio Ohio Author: Columbus ohio, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Midas Columbus ohio, Ohio

Aug 21 2017
Jody's Secret Bought an adjustable Sports bra June 17, email comformation said 4 to six week..... Company no longer active. account charged. Boy did he make a lot of money off us suckers Mesa Ariona Author: hatboro, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 21 2017
ABC Marketing Solutions LLC --- SCAMMERS SEO / Google listing SCAM Boca Raton Florida 10+ Years of Scammer History - ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 21 2017
Power Seller Digital Try to buy, but it was scam Snellville Georgia Author: Irvine, California Cameras & Video: Power Seller Digital Snellville, Georgia

Aug 21 2017
Landmark Home Warranty I wish I had come here before buying their product. I am now in the middle of my second needed repair and I have been waiting a week so far while they play games with the contractor.The first time I needed a repair it took 4 trips to get it right. This home warranty scams jordan utah Author: Plano, Texas Warranty Companies: Landmark Home Warranty Internet

Aug 21 2017
AncestryDNA.com I signed up for a DNA testing kit and paid online within two days I was notified they did not receive payment and for me to resend so I did I checked my bank account today because this happened over the weekend and they build me twice so I called the 800 number listed under support and was told I have to buy for $2.95 a free hundred dollar gift card and they would not forward me to anyone. They told me to call 1-800-555-1212 which I know was bogus I tried calling back and the Martin cooper told me I can't help you he wouldn't transfer me to a supervisor the third time I called I spoke to a man named Sean who would not transfer me and hung up on me after he said he would transfer me. I tried calling back three more times and now I'm not able to get through to the number Internet Author: North Las vegas, Nevada Internet: AncestryDNA.com Internet

Aug 21 2017
InsidersSportsreport Company reports fake statistics on their website Internet Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Sports Instruction: InsidersSportsreport Internet

Aug 21 2017
Nicktane Nicktane Diesel SRWE245 on ebay or Nicolas Damico He forced me to buy something I dont need Sacramento Internet He FORCED you? Author: fairfield bay, Arkansas Auto Parts: Nicktane Internet

Aug 21 2017
mk-saleoutlet.com I ordered a Michael Kors Bag. They took my credit card number, so far haven't charged my account. I am now unable to access the website. The total amount was 86$ China Internet
Author: Kuna, Idaho Specialty Stores: mk-saleoutlet.com Internet

Aug 21 2017
Thcfarmer.com ripped me off for 250$ placed order with thcfarmer.com took cash off my card but never received email or order no nothing emailed them at least 20 times with no reply then they band me off sight with no reply back been weeks now now replies Thcfarmer. Com are scammers Internet Author: Williamson, West Virginia Nurseries: Thcfarmer.com Internet

Aug 21 2017
now Charged my credit card 39.90 Metairie Louisiana Author: Metairie, Louisiana Internet Fraud: 3goldencreditscores.com Internet