Customer satisfaction commitment: P.W. | Ripoff Report

Your Search | ride now power sports, chandler

Apr 19 2014
Quickstar Productions Now known as Distrophonix Company scams artists by asking $165 to include them in a compilation Baltimore, Maryland Internet
Author: Mexico City, Internet Services: Quickstar Productions Internet

Apr 19 2014
my cash now Loan mediation inc claimed i have a fraud case filed against me and to avoid a bench warrant i need to pay money to clear my name. already collected money and more money pending to come out of my account on 25 th of april for second fraud accusation pasadena California Author: dolan springs , Arizona Internet Fraud: my cash now pasadena, California

Apr 19 2014
SELECT POWER SUCCESS also GDM SELECT POWER SUCCESS Is this scam going worldwide?  Internet Author: Cambridgeshire, U.K, Alabama Internet Fraud: SELECT POWER SUCCESS Internet

Apr 18 2014
Dr Johnson White. ClAIMS OFFICER POWERBALL INTERNATIONAL Customer Service58 CRAWFORD ST,LONDON Power Ball International Winner London Internet Author: SEDALIA, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: Dr Johnson White. ClAIMS OFFICER POWERBALL INTERNATIONAL Internet

Apr 18 2014
United readers service' My account was set I thought for magazines and I misunderstood (I am 77 years old) and now it appears I m in debt I am locked in for 30 months payments of 39.90 = 1197.00 Gainesville Georgia Author: Albany , Georgia Telemarketers: United readers service' Gainesville, Georgia

Apr 18 2014
INTERNATIONAL PERFORMANCE BASEBALL, IPB, MATT STARK COLLECTS ADVANCE FEES FOR BASEBALL CAMPS THAT NEVER HAPPEN YORBA LINDA, CALIFORNIA Author: LEONARDO, New Jersey Sports Instruction: INTERNATIONAL PERFORMANCE BASEBALL Yorba Linda, California

Apr 18 2014
Babet Stock Jam TV BAB'S..BEA,,BABET Total scam artist...homeless lives and abuses shelters..Says she has apts in NY..San Francisco... She is now in Santa Maria scammimg companies as we California Author: santa maria, California Advertising / Deceptive: Babet Stock Jam TV Nationwide

Apr 18 2014
Century Legal Group Adam Carr Chris Whitman, Lynn Gordon, Patrick Smith, Stacey Harris THEY GOT ME TOO, NOW NOT ANSWERING THEIR PHONES Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Mount Laurel, New Jersey Loan Modification: Century Legal Group Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 18 2014
PAYPAL paypal.com PAYPAL ABUSES POWER BY LOCKING ACCOUNTS FOR 180 DAYS AND MONOPOLIZING EBAY Internet
Author: Austin, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: PAYPAL Internet

10, Report #1131994

Apr 18 2014
One Technologies Score Sense One Technologies misleading! I was online with my actual credit card company and the free credit report popped up by this company , my computer was hacked and now unwanted fraudulent misleading inquiring are requesting my credit score/report Texas Author: Tustin, California Credit Services: One Technologies/Score Sense Texas

Apr 18 2014
POWER PLUS USA,  JOSE MENENDEZ, JOSE GUIDO MENEDEZ, DAVID WANOUNOU, BRIAN GOTTESMAN JOSE MENENDEZ,  NIKI NEDANOVICH,  PAMELA KNIGHT, JORDAN  WRIGHT SCAM ARTIST Tampa Florida
Author: Spring hill , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: POWER PLUS USA // JOSE MENENDEZ Tampa , Florida

12, Report #1119930

Apr 18 2014
Delmarva Power Came on to private property and mutilated and destroyed 200 year old trees Salisbury Maryland Author: Crisfield, Maryland Electrical Services: Delmarva Power Salisbury, Maryland

Apr 18 2014
champion energy Champion Energy Services 1500 Rankin Road, Suite 200 Houston, Texas 77073 denied helping me turn power back on houston Texas Author: killeen, Texas Electrical Services: champion energy houston, Texas

Apr 18 2014
Troiano Fuel Oil Co I moved into Rockville Centre and my boiler was not working, was going to switch over to gas. Met the owner at a school function and he talked me into getting a new oil boiler. During installation, came home and found the owner and install guys talking about the boiler not being good for the flu size, etc. My wife told them to put back the old boiler and owner, Vito Troiano stated he couldn't, that the old boiler was gone. Long story short, 13 years of problems including 3 blown pressure relief valves on the hot water storage tank; water flooding in basement each time; heat in the summer; hot water that was either warm or too hot; and now, the boiler is rotted and leaking. The owner, Vito Troiano, acts as if all these years, it's my fault; that's his attitude. Valley Stream New York Author: rockville centre, New York Consumer Services: Troiano Fuel Oil Co Valley Stream, New York

Apr 17 2014
HCA Power SCAMMED. LIED. NASTY. THIEVES Nationwide Author: Stone Mountain , Georgia Weightloss Programs: HCA Power Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Los Alamos Medical Center 1- Sandra J .Palmetto, Lead Certified Respiratory, 2- Jacqui Carroll - Human Resources Director3- Feliciano Jiron - CEO of Los Alamos Med Center assault, battery on staff member, false billing and documentation, lead therapist who has to cheat on tests and has co2 poisoning, HR threatens you with lawsuits when you alert them to these issues and now there two suits on them and one more in the works. THEY ARE CORRUPT...... Los Alamos New Mexico
Author: albuquerque, New Mexico Hospitals: Los Alamos Medical Center Los Alamos, New Mexico

Apr 17 2014
Hammer X driver / by X-Factor Sports Misleading advertising script and false results. Muskegon, Michigan Author: Citrus Heights, California Golf Courses: Hammer X driver / by X-Factor Sports Muskegon, Michigan

Apr 17 2014
american recovery services P.K. willis have release papers for vehicle and they are refusing to return calls after it has been paid for going on almost 12 hours now, they will not fax release paper work to the local towing co in my area soi can get to my chemo treatments thousand oaks California Author: somewhere, Texas Auto Towing: american recovery services thousand oaks, California

Apr 17 2014
Autopartsexpress.com They sent me the wrong part twice then defective part. Now they won't give me my money back Internet Author: Palmdale , California Auto Parts: Autopartsexpress.com Internet

Apr 17 2014
My Ticket Tracker Do NOT buy from Ticket Tracker!!! Oakland Internet Author: Palmdale, California Sports Facilities: My Ticket Tracker Internet

Apr 17 2014
FOG DOG SPORTS AUTHORITY DICK SPORTING GOODS ALL RELATED ALL FRAUD Fraud Deception Credit Card Fraud Unauthorized Con Deceit Scam Swindle Fake Poor Bad Customer Service Internet Author: , Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: FOG DOG SPORTS AUTHORITY DICK SPORTING GOODS ALL RELATED ALL FRAUD Internet

Apr 17 2014
Amazon.com Stay away from Amazon.com! They have atrocious outsourced customer service! I cancelled an order, which they verified as cancelled, however, the charge immediately appeared as pending on my bankcard! They said it would disappear! Ha! It is now a permanent posted charge and they continue to say it's just an authorization and it will disappear! Uh no, it's been charged, it has a posting ID #! The bank verifies it is a charge! However, they refuse to refund any money and no goods are being shipped as the order was cancelled! Terrible, stay far far away! Seattle Washington Author: Kerrville, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Amazon.com Internet

Apr 17 2014
Pure Green Garcinia, Health Choice Plus LLC, HCA POWER Gracinia, Pure Green Garcinia ,pure garcinia cambogia, HCA Power, 90 day weight loss challenge Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Lake Mary, Florida Weightloss Programs: Health Choice Plus LLC Las Vegas , Nevada

Apr 17 2014
Public Power & Utility of NJ Public Power FRAUD !!! Do NOT sign up for their service !!! Stamford Connecticut Author: Princeton, New Jersey Utility Companies: Public Power & Utility of NJ Stamford, Connecticut

Apr 17 2014
Atlas Transportors AKA Axios Postage Service, BernardGivens HR Director, Reina Duarte, Mgr I answered a help needed ad for a PRODUCT FORWARDING CONTRACTOR thru Atlas Transportors. I admit I was very leary at first when I saw the word Russia. First impression was SCAM wish I would have gone with my gut instinct. I signed contract for 2500.00 base pay for 28 days from date first box shipped out, 25.00 per box and 25.00 per envelope. Before I forget to mention it, the ENVELOPS are pre paid credit cards. Now the name on the cards ? I was stupid and followed instructions not to open as that hard to explain to the customer, so I did not open. But now I know that these Russian connected slime buckets who would sell or pimp out their own Mother (or Grandma) were doing this to set me up Russian Federation Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Atlas Transportors Internet