Your Search | ride now power sports, chandler

Feb 06 2016

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Title Loans Came to repo my car. I went to office ro pay the late balance. I was told they wont accept my payment . They took my car and sold at an auction and now is charging me auction fees and told me they sold my car for 500 only . I borrowed less than 300. My car was worth around 3000. I tried to pay the loan completely off the day they came to repo it. Because the main person there got upset with me, she told me she will not take my payment and is gonna take my car. How is that right or ok? Meridian Idaho Typical deadbeat whine... Author: meridian, Idaho Car Financing: Northwest Title Loans Meridian, Idaho

Feb 05 2016
Equinox Beauty Promised extension to free trial when I phoned to cancel now say I can only cancel on payment of £39 Larnaca Internet Author: Dartford, Alabama Sales People: Equinox Beauty Internet

Feb 04 2016
Advangate & Techliveconnect.com They attacked my computor, paid them $250 to fix, then they attacked it again, now they want access to my computor to refund me my money because the better business bureau is shutting them down and making them pay all their customers back, etc. Now their chain calling me and threatening me.  Stanton Island New York Author: Mound, Minnesota Computer Fraud: Advangate & Techliveconnect.com Stanton Island, New York

Feb 04 2016
Golf Now Deal Caddy / GolfNow - New Media Deal Caddy sent me the a different club than what I ordered. When contacted regarding return of wrong club and shipment of the club I paid for they stonewalled and would not respond. Orlando Florida Author: Houston, Texas Sporting Goods: Golf Now Deal Caddy Internet

Feb 04 2016
Iron Doors Now REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Iron Doors Now’s mission to provide well-built, functional, beautiful door customers proud to own, stands out from others.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Iron Doors Now pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Iron Doors Now, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Iron Doors Now is the Best of the Best. Author: Pasadena, California Home & Garden Stores: Iron Doors Now El Monte, California

Feb 03 2016
DesignerDogge.com Michelle Shoultz Almostfamousdogs.com Michelle Shoultz Sold me a very ill puppy, Cough, Worms and Infection Spring Branch, Texas
Where is Fraiser NOW? Author: , New Jersey Better Business Bureau: DesignerDogge.com Michelle Shoultz Spring Branch, Texas

Feb 03 2016
First American Home Warranty they took my money and sent a repair man to fix my heating and didn't fix it instead they broke the heat and also the air conditioner as well and now i have no heat or air and no money and all they said was there is nothing we can do Spring Hill Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Appliances: First American Home Warranty Spring Hill, Florida

Feb 03 2016
SCORE SENSE THEY ARE A IDENTITY ALERT PROTECTION. THEY HAVE BEEN CHARGING MY ACCOUNT FOR 10 MONTHS! I HAVE HAD AN EXTREME STOLEN IDENTITY FOR 5 MONTHS AND NEVER HEARD FROM THEM . THIS WAS AFTER THE DUDE ON THE PHONE WAS TELLING ME WHAT ALL THEY WERE DOING FOR ME . I YELLED AT HIM AND SAID SEIOUSLY IF YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE YOU COULD HAVE ALERTED ME AND I WOULD NOT BE IN THE MESS I AM IN NOW Internet ScoreSense Author: LAKE HAVASU CIT, Arizona Work at Home Business: SCORE SENSE Internet

Feb 03 2016
Secret Society called THE LEAGUE signed only Tom Membership invitation to be returned to them. Secret scociety of wealth and world power. Dallas TX 75356-0627 Nationwide Author: North fort myers, Florida Cult Organizations: Secret Society called THE LEAGUE Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
Avast software s.r.o. Charged for an annual subscription service two months ago. They changed the product and now give it away free. Refuse to refund anything. Prague, however many exist around the world. Internet Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: Avast software Internet

Feb 02 2016
frugalmomclub.com Nikki Strong mom blogger Offered to write a product review and host a sweepstake. She received goods and never wrote the review. She charged me $50 over a year ago for a service she never rendered. I have been trying to call her and talk to her for over 12 months now to no results . She is a fraud! be careful. Internet Author: NY, New York Work at Home Business: frugalmomclub.com Internet

Feb 02 2016
MIDWEST PROFESSIONAL STAFFING FAILED TO SEND 2014 W2 AND NOW IRS IS CHARGING ME $1000 WHICH I DON'T HAVE I'M LIVING IN POVERTY NOW CLIVE Iowa Author: WAUKEE, Iowa Employees: MIDWEST PROFESSIONAL STAFFING CLIVE, Iowa

Feb 02 2016
Toyota South Morrow sold me a car on dec19,2015 and now on feb wants to tell me they cant get bank to fiance car morrow Georgia the truth Author: morrow, Georgia Auto Dealers: Toyota South Morrow morrow, Georgia

Feb 02 2016
Creative Custom Remodeling Owed $4,000.00 for four years now Des moines Iowa Author: Des moines, Iowa Builders & Contractors: Creative Custom Remodeling Des moines, Iowa

Feb 02 2016
grabcart.com failed to ship item i ordered & did not answer email i sent Mississauga Ontario Author: Winsted, Connecticut Sports Cards & Memorabilia: grabcart.com Mississauga , Ontario

Feb 02 2016
Prestige USA Sports Cars Inc Scammers - Beware of This Dealership - Took My Money And Ran Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealers: Prestige USA Sports Cars Inc Miami, Florida

Feb 01 2016
direct tv direct tv took money from my card $451.56 for my moms bill and i did not allow them to they said because i payed her bill befor with my car that they can do that ....now i cant pay my rent .thats my moms account im no weres on that account how can they do that and my mom dont have direct tv nor does she live with me and six months later my mom moved out and shut off her direct tv so she has a bill and direct tv go ahead and takes the money off my card for her bill how is that far Nationwide Author: Towanda, Pennsylvania Cable TV: direct tv Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Central Nebraska Outfitters You will be very disappointed if you use this outfitter Paxton Nebraska Yaaaay Author: Del Mar, California Sports Instruction: Central Nebraska Outfitters Paxton, Nebraska

Feb 01 2016
Sav-On Home Improvement committed fraud, cheated, took advantage, and berated me. Chandler Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Home Improvements: Sav-On Home Improvement Chandler, Arizona

Feb 01 2016
www.nawtythings.com CeC Products I ordered an item from them, but they sent a different item, and have refused to allow me to return it. They are now ignoring my emails and both listed contact phone numbers have been disconnected. California Author: Riversid, California Miscellaneous Electronics: www.nawtythings.com Internet

Feb 01 2016
American Super Pages I received an invoice in the mail today that states our old company ordered services in January and now owes $681.82 for the 2 year Bold listing.  CA Author: Holt, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: American Super Pages

Feb 01 2016
Iyoga computer support Iyoga failed in providing me Windows 10 after charging and receiving $180.00. I contacted them to request a refund of which they promised to send. It has been now 3 months and I have neither received the product or requested refund. I tried to call but no answer. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: Iyoga computer support Internet