Customer satisfaction commitment: StoresOnline | Ripoff Report

Your Search | rip off report investigation: storesonline imergent

1, Report #1191595

Nov 26 2014
electronics8881@gmail.com eBay user name code silentbutdark10, machb355 dumb sucker report Internet, usa
Author: corning, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: electronics8881 Internet

2, Report #1191550

Nov 26 2014
Judge Terry Fox Denver Judge Terry Fox, Colorado Court of Appeals, Colorado State Commission on Judicial Performance Remedial On-the-Job Training for Incompetent Denver Judge Terry Fox Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Judge Terry Fox Denver, Colorado

3, Report #1191578

Nov 26 2014
Flixaddict Ripped me off for $160 over 4 months Internet Author: Costa Mesa, California Video Stores: Flixaddict Internet

4, Report #1191571

Nov 26 2014
Ken Dubow, Opus Distribution, Lightning Entertainment Film distributor Ken Dubow ripped me off. Sherman Oaks California
Author: Los Angeles, California Producers: Ken Dubow Sherman Oaks, California

5, Report #1191566

Nov 26 2014
Nu Derma aka NUVI skincare and Vibrante Skincare BEWARE OF SCAM -Unfortunately before checking Ripoff Report on Nov 24 I ordered Nu Derma skincare sample together with Vibrante sample from ad online offering 2 skincare product samples to be used together ,at cost of mailing only for $4.95 each for the samples. The charge of $9.90 was withdrawn from my account within a couple of minutes. I then checked Ripoff Report and saw 11,000 complaints about this company withdrawing $100's of dollars without permission or notice once they have your credit card. I immediately called my bank and canceled the card upon their advice, that no other charges could be made on that card number. I should have known something was wrong when they did not include ability to use Paypal where they dont get the numbers on your card. On Nov 26 I received notice from both NuDerma and Vibrante that the shipment had been made. The notice gave a tracking a # but no address of the companies, only a 800 phone number for questions. I called the Vibrante phone number first and was conected with customer service Ann. I told her to close my account, I had canceled my credit card and no further charges to my card could be made. She agreed to cancel my account. Then I called NuDerma, was connected to customer service, and told her there were 11000 complaints about the company charging without permission, so I had canceled my credit card and they could not make any other charges to that card, and if they tried I would bring criminal charges for fraud against them. She refused to close my account, said the complaints were lies, to which I answered 11000 people couldn't all be lying and she hung up on me. Without agreeing to close my account. Santa Ana California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Nu SDerma aka NUVI skincare Santa Ana, California

Nov 26 2014
JSM Consulting of USA / Davis and Associates / Michael Mell / Kevin (did a search for this company- found them on your site) Beltsville Maryland Author: Taneytown, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: JSM Consulting of USA Beltsville, Maryland

7, Report #1191561

Nov 26 2014
Creation Rewards no response to getting my rewards due unknown Internet Author: Campbell, California Unusual Rip-Off: Creation Rewards Internet

8, Report #1191521

Nov 26 2014
Mojang Purchased a prepaid card for 26.95 at Target. Game will not download on laptop. No tech support available on phone, only thru email and very vague. They direct you to a site where other custmoers have had problems to see if theirs was like yours and if they found a solution. No refunds offered. I even had a tech support rep from Best Buy look at my download and said it was not anything on my end, it had to be their website. TOTOAL RIP OFF. I am reporting to Target, but expect not help from them. Check too late to find Mojang is not a member of Better Business Bureau. Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Software: Mojang Internet

Nov 26 2014
Mantrans, LLC Unethical Business Practices and lack of follow through Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Mantrans, LLC & Global Re-manufacturing owner Darrell B. Moore Tallahassee, FL

10, Report #1191503

Nov 26 2014
Four Seasons Chimney Service Patrick Fortney Four Seasons owner Patrick Fortney ripped us off Elmhurst Illinois Author: Elmhurst, Illinois Consumer Services: Four Seasons Chimney Service Elmhurst, Illinois

11, Report #1191502

Nov 26 2014
Lavish Skin LAVISH SKIN is a rip off Santa Ana, California Author: Franklinton, NC, North Carolina Personal Services: Lavish Skin Santa Ana, , California

12, Report #1191487

Nov 26 2014
OCWEN - anti-American co., plz i have record of them ripping off me and pushing me to give up condo in pittsburgh, pa phoenix, az Nationwide Author: phoenix , Arizona Mortgage Companies: OCWEN Nationwide

13, Report #1191454

Nov 25 2014
RIP OFF REPORT THIS SITE IS NOT ANONYMOUS, I AM NOW BEING THREATENED AND THEY HAVE NOT REMOVED THE REPORT Internet Author: Alabama Internet: RIP OFF REPORT Internet

14, Report #1191437

Nov 25 2014
International Travel Solutions Superior Travel Services Several other names Ripped us off. We cancelled our membership because it is a scam and they are fighting our credit card dispute. Nothing they said in the presentation was true, they cannot offer any discounted travel. In fact they charge much higher rates than our local travel agency and many online travel sites. Don't do it, don't go to their presentation. No matter what they tell you, no matter what they offer you - it is all a lie!!! We are in Michigan and are needing help. I am reading of so many disputes regarding this company. Can anyone help us. Any words or ideas that we can do to get our money back? Anyone one in Michigan want to join us in a class action lawsuit? Other states have won. Maitland Florida Author: Traverse City, Michigan Travel Services: International Travel Solutions Maitland, Florida

15, Report #1191435

Nov 25 2014
Supplier Source, LLC Apply Knowledge, LLC aka Apply Knowledge Institute, Coaching Department.Dahm International, LLCDominion of Virgo Investments, IncEcommerce Support, LLC – IdahoEssent Media, LLCEvertex Solutions, LLCEvi, LLC aka Members Learning CentreNemrow Consult Multi-phase, multi-million dollar Internet Scammers - BEWARE of their unscrupulous agenda to RIP YOU OFF Orem Utah Author: Sydney, On-Line Business: Supplier Source, LLC Orem, Utah

16, Report #1191429

Nov 25 2014
RTC Adventures Ben Torres Big Rip off and Scam Sedona Arizona Author: Kingman, Arizona Air Travel: RTC Adventures Sedona, Arizona

17, Report #1191428

Nov 25 2014
Advance Marketing Group amg Ripped me off Internet Author: Lyle, Minnesota Work at Home Business: Advance Marketing Group Internet

18, Report #1191422

Nov 25 2014
EOS CCA Fraud, Scam, Centurylink, False Report Denver Colorado Author: Chandler, Arizona Collection Agencies: EOS CCA Denver, Colorado

19, Report #1191418

Nov 25 2014
COAST GUARD SAFETY JEFFERY ADAM CALL'S HIMSELF A DIPLOMAT ,DELIVERY GUY, STATING SENT HIM MONEY OF $500.00USD FOR FEE'S OF BOXES OR HE WILL REPORT IT TO HIS COMPANY. Internet Author: brooklyn, New York Computer Fraud: coast guard Safety Internet

20, Report #1191396

Nov 25 2014
Larry Hourd Award Notification CommissionAmt. $2,000,000.00 If you take $66,667.00 yr.Otherwise, $1,140,000.00 lump sumWants you to send $12.99 Fee to process. Fraud Kansas City Kansas Author: Yuma, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Larry Hourd Kansas City, Kansas

21, Report #1191395

Nov 25 2014
24 7 services locksmith 24-7 services You are in a bind and they know it! They rip you off! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Locksmiths: 24 7 services Internet

22, Report #1191393

Nov 25 2014
Jaken Trade Co.,Ltd Jaken Lin http://www.aliexpress.com/store/610166 Scammer that knowingly sent faulty parts but forgot to remove the FAIL sticker off of the item before sending. China Internet Author: Bellevue, Idaho Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Jaken Trade Co.,Ltd Internet

23, Report #1191370

Nov 25 2014
Green tree financial Huge scam, took money before closing costs were needed Newport Beach California Author: Lexington , South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Green tree financial Newport Beach, California

24, Report #1191364

Nov 25 2014
Merchant Services Protection Plan Rip off artist ... Merchants beware Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant Services Protection Plan Internet

25, Report #1190987

Nov 25 2014
mynewmaid report this company Dallas Texas Author: Texas Court Judges: mynewmaid Dallas, Texas