Customer satisfaction commitment: StoresOnline | Ripoff Report

Your Search | rip off report investigation: storesonline imergent

Oct 01 2016
Experimac Pearland Parkway Experimac pearlandpkwy Took my daughters iPad in at HER cost. She saved her money to fix (the button). Went back in after a week picked it up realized the screen was lifted took it back in told by the manager who ever fixed it didn't lay something down right. He put it on the hot plate was supposed to be fixed. Next day the home button began messing up again. Took it in took about a week and a half to have it fixed picked it up walked into Target (next door) iPad started turning off and on by itself (which wasn't a problem when we took the ipad). To be treated like that was uncalled for. I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy to deal with a sh*y person. Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Experimac Pearland Parkway Houston , Texas

Oct 01 2016
ResVibrant Rip off: Promotes a free trial bottle on their website--pay shipping/insurance only--it's acutally a subscription service Emoryville California Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Bait-and-Switch: ResVibrant Emoryville, California

Oct 01 2016
Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C. Jacqueline Harounian, Jerome Wisselman Lied to me, completely incompetent, ripped me off Great Neck New York Author: Great Neck, New York Lawyers: Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C. Great Neck, New York

Oct 01 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Glenn Dormer and Blane Curry ENERGY WISE LED SOLUTIONS LLC- Ripped me off for $40,000 Nationwide
Author: Miami, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions

Oct 01 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Glenn Dormer and Blane Curry Energywise LED Solutions has betrayed us and ripped us off of $40,000 Internet
Author: North Hollywood, California Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions Internet

Oct 01 2016
Vita Luminance face cream I received one bottle charged for shipping $ 4.99 : the container has a picture of a cameo; container looks like one from Oil of Olay. Then yesterday 9/30 received another container. No company name on it. Charge to my credit card! Petersburg Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Vita Luminance face cream Petersburg, Florida

Oct 01 2016
Entergy lousiana Entergy lousiana is ripping me off I'm tired of them I need my electric on Baton rouge Louisiana Author: Starks, Louisiana Electrical Services: Entergy lousiana Starks, Louisiana

Oct 01 2016
David Rainoshek Juice Feasting Passion Project: ripping off me Internet Author: Tucson , Arizona Alternative Health: David Rainoshek Internet

Sep 30 2016
Skin-beauty Lux Optihlth and chm*hlthylooksgood Scam using good Costco reputation to rip you off with a skin care product Internet Author: Parksville, Alabama Pharmacies: Skin-beauty Lux Internet

Sep 30 2016
Clemson 4 Wheel Center Ripped Off Clemson South Carolina Online.... Author: Monroeville, Alabama Auto Parts: Clemson 4 Wheel Center Internet

Sep 30 2016
Tom Ferry Coaching Tom Ferry, Tom Ferry Company Profited off of products he owns but does not disclose, You can buy same products cheaper and better New Port beach California Author: California Seminar Programs: Tom Ferry Coaching California

Sep 30 2016
Few Logics Inc Lied, cheated, rip off money wise Everett Ontario Author: Barrie Ontario, Computer Service & Repair: Few Logics Inc Everett, Ontario

Sep 30 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer Energiy Wise LED Solutions has RIPPED ME OFF MY HARD EARNED MONEY!!!
Author: Maywood, California Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions

A S ALARM SERVICES CEN COM INC Bait and switch scam tactics Kirkland Washington
Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: A S ALARM SERVICES Kirkland, Washington

Sep 30 2016
direct express I have mine and my son's social security benefits going to direct express they had closed out my card and issued me another one because on the old card they was charging me $60 for a card I haven't used more than a year well they charged me $16.27 to have a new card go out with ups expired shipping when I got the card I activated it at once I even called in to direct express to listen to see if my and my son's social security benefits were pending I did not hear it so I called to direct express and spoke with someone the lady told me it was their error that the benefits were on the card that they closed out.  greer South Carolina Author: South Carolina, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: direct express greer, South Carolina

Sep 30 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Energywise LED Ripped me off!
Author: Marina del Rey,, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions

Sep 30 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer Energiy Wise LED Solutions has RIPPED our Company off of $60,000
Author: Los Angeles, California Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions

Sep 29 2016
Avantech tech live connective Upfront refund then big ripoff Florida Author: Lidcombe, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Avantech tech live connective Florida

Sep 29 2016
Apollo Marketing Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Apollo Marketing Inc. over 50,000 satisfied subscribers. Apollo Marketing Inc. has been established as a magazine fulfillment center since 2014. Apollo Marketing, a family owned and operated company dedicated to getting major publisher's magazines out to the consumer.  Apollo Marketing offers independent contractors outstanding customer service for the subscribers, order processing and accounting.  Apollo Marketing Inc. requires all independent contractors to do extensive interviews, background checks and drug screening for all sales agents. Apollo Marketing Inc. maintains a Roster of active sales agents on our website to empower you the consumer with the knowledge of who is at your door.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Apollo Marketing Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Apollo Marketing since 2014 is a magazine fulfillment center. Apollo Marketing main goal to provide data entry for Independent Contractors selling their magazines. Apollo Marketing Inc. has made a serious commitment to making sure you the consumer has a positive and safe experience with all of our independent contractor's sales agents. Lincoln , Illinois

Sep 29 2016
LOAN DEPOT THIS COMPANY LIED TO ME ABOUT RE-FINANCING TWO OF MY PROPERTIES. RIPPING OFF WITH AN APPRAISAL FEE OF $425. I WANT TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST LOAN DEPOT FOR FALSE ADVERTISING. THEY INDICATED THAT I QUALIFY TO RE-FIANCE THRU THE HARP PROGRAM AND LATER LOAN DEPOT RANCHO CUCAMONGA California Author: NATIONAL CITY, California Liars: LOAN DEPOT RANCHO CUCAMONGA, California

Sep 29 2016
Viper Moving and Storage Total Bait and Switch lied to me Rip Off Sacramento California Author: Farmington, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Viper Moving and Storage Sacramento, California

Sep 29 2016
Hot Zone Leads Sharon Henne SHARON Hennes, Amanda, Bethany Kelly Vice President Skype Names THEY DONT PAY ONTIME IF AT ALL. THEY PAY THE FOREIGNERS FIRST THEN THE USA reps. PAYDAY Friday you may get it Wed. Internet Author: Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Hot Zone Leads Sharon Henne Internet

Sep 29 2016
Surrey Vacation Resorts /Capital Resorts Group thiefs and liars St. Petersburg Florida Author: Lakewood , Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Surrey Vacation Resorts /Capital Resorts Group St. Petersburg , Florida

Sep 29 2016
Select Home Warranty WHAT A SCAM AND RIP OFF!- DO NOT GET A WARRANTY WITH THIS UNREPUTABLE COMPANY FORT WORTH TEXAS Author: Fort Worth, Texas Warranty Companies: Select Home Warranty Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
iNourish/VitaNourish Water Eddie VoloshinNeville ChristianKristina Rosella Scammed out of almost $100,000 Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: iNourish/VitaNourish Water Nationwide