Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Rip off Report Investigation: PMI Professional Marketing International PMI Coaching

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
Ups420.com Clone Queen, THCplant.com, Googleweed.com, OG9.com, OGHydro and Delivery Ups420.com BRENDON KENNEDY Convicted Felon/Con Artist/Scammer/Thief Newport Beach CaliforInternet Author: Newport Beach, California Unusual Rip-Off: Ups420.com Internet

Feb 27 2017
Bill Matrix GA Power online payment three party Rip Off Atlanta Nationwide Author: norcross, Georgia Financial Services: Bill Matrix Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
MODERNAGE GALLERY , PONTIAC MI stole the contents of my gallery, the items were consigned to him when I closed my store LIVONIA Michigan Author: Livonia , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: MODERNAGE GALLERY , PONTIAC MI LIVONIA, Michigan

Feb 27 2017
Victory Moving & Storage/ National moving company DJ, Zack, Alyssa, Eric, Jenna, Ashley, Danielle, Over charged, Damages, missing items, Delays, incompleted delivery Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Etowah, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Victory Moving & Storage/ National moving company Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 27 2017
TRS Limited claim i owe them $179.97....i have no idea where this claim came from.they send me a letter that says i must respond within 30 days or further action will be taken....action on what? let me know the accuser ripped off consumer philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Woodinville, Washington Liars: TRS Limited philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 27 2017
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Tried to collect payment for medical services never received. Greenville SC Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Dynamic Recovery Solutions

Feb 27 2017
Lux Internation Sales Aps I went to their site to browse items. Thats all I did. Then they sent me the items that I browse ONLY without ordering or confirming my items. But they sent me the items which I haven't ordered the items. THEN BECAUSE THEY SENT ME THE ITEMS WHICH I HAVE Scam company DK-5100 Odense C Denmark Denmark Author: Gold Coast, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Lux Internation Sales Aps Internet

Feb 27 2017
Yugster.com Alden Research, LLCAddress: Salt Lake City, UT 84124. Your account will be suspended for life if you report Yugster to BBB Salt Lake City, Utah Nationwide Author: Yuba City, California Shopping Centers & Malls: Yugster.com Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
krystal cancun international FRAUD, SCAM,RIPOFF, can cun Nationwide Author: richmond, Texas Hotel: krystal cancun international Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Local Choice Lifestyle,  Local Choice Inc,  Joseph Clarke,  Sabrina Hale Capital LS, Chartrael Hall, Juan Ditto, Cynamin Jones, Reveal Agency Sabrina Hale and Joseph Clarke of Local Choice Lifestyle out of Louisville, Kentucky ripped me off!!!! Louisville, Kentucky Nationwide
Author: Louisville, Kentucky Work at Home: Local Choice Lifestyle | Local Choice Inc | Joseph Clarke | Sabrina Hale Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Total Resort Solutions, Resort Travelers International RCI RTI http://resortsolutionsnow.com/ SCAM SAYS THEY ARE NOT THE BUISNESS THAT THEY ARE..WILLING TO TAKE YOUR MONEY BUT NOT BACK UP WHAT THEY SAY THEY DO 108 Commerce St, Lake Mary FLORIDA Nationwide Author: Union city, California Travel Agencies: Total Resort Solutions Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Revived Youth ageless eye serum and renewal cream advertised a 30 day free trial for the revived youth renewal cream and eye serum. the only charge was to be shipping Henderson Nevada
Author: SAINT MARYS, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Revived Youth Henderson, Nevada

Feb 27 2017
21st centrury auto group The sold me a BMW back in July 2017 to date I has not been able to pass inspection in New York City. they sold me a warranty that cost me 4700. I took my car to bmw in nyc. The claim was denied. I called the dealership. they told me to bring them that THEY SOLD ME A CAR THAT HAD ENGINE PROBLEMS. THEY SOLD ME A WARRANTY FOR 4700 THAT DOESNT COVER ALL THE REPAIRS I WAS TOLD IT WILL COVER. THEY DONT RETURN CALLS . I DROPPED THE CAR OFF FOR REPAIRS AND ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH AND MY CAR IS NOT READY AND NO RETURNS MY CALL sprindgield New Jersey
Author: queens village, New York Auto Dealers: 21st centrury auto group sprindgield , New Jersey

Feb 27 2017
Ashley Bell STudios Ripped me off for money. Lied. Did not offer services or refund. Campbellsville, Kentucky Author: Munfordville, Kentucky Photography: Ashley Bell STudios Campbellsville, Kentucky

Feb 27 2017
DERMESSENCE BEAUTY THEY ARE ALSO WITH AMAZON THESE PEOPLE RIPPED ME OFF ALBANY Georgia Author: phoenix, Arizona Home HealthCare: DERMESSENCE BEAUTY ALBANY, Georgia

Feb 27 2017
Go Shop and Save GSS Tried calling my Health Insurance Co., got Go Shop and Save instead! Internet Author: Nyack, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Go Shop and Save Internet

Airjordans-retro.com Complete rip-off. Internet
Author: Rowlett, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Airjordans-retro.com Internet

Feb 27 2017
Maggio International FAILURE TO PAY BILL United States Nationwide Author: St. Louis, Missouri Internet Marketing Companies: Maggio International Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Comcast They have been charging me for cable boxes that I did not have in my home for the last 2-1/2 years Atlanta Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Comcast Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Accelerated Performance Channel Management APCMEDIA spam,judgement, Los Angeles California Author: San Rafael, California Internet Marketing Companies: Accelerated Performance Channel Management Los Angeles, California

Feb 27 2017
BULQ BULQ is a rip-off and scam Author: Cape Coral, Florida Bait-and-Switch: BULQ

Feb 27 2017
Mega Million I won 2,500,000 dollars I needed to buy a 400 dollar money order to give to them. miami Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Mega Million miami, Florida

Feb 27 2017
Choice Home Warranty Deceptive, Rip-Off Company, Con Artist Nationwide Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Home Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
PRS Homes, William Lucia Jr Rips off Sub-Contractors for remodel/construction jobs South Daytona Florida Author: Davenport , Florida Home Improvements: PRS Homes, William Lucia Jr South Daytona , Florida

Feb 27 2017
Sprint Sprint PCS, Sprint wireless, sprint corporation Unauthorized charges, deceptive sales tactics, outrageous undisclosed fees, and complete lack of accountability. Sprint ripped me off, a long time customer. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Beaverton, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide