Customer satisfaction commitment: Cooper \& Coon | Ripoff Report

Your Search | rip off report investigation: stewart, cooper & coon commitment to customer satisfaction
There may be more reports for "rip off report investigation: stewart, cooper & coon commitment to customer satisfaction"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "rip off report investigation: stewart, cooper & coon commitment to customer satisfaction"

Sep 27 2016
Innate Skincare They offer me a trial on their serum and cream for only shipping feed 4.99 and got and email with tracking number which stays that was delivered and have not received it on 9/22 through 9/ 23got to transactions for 88.99 and 98.95 I called cancel my account for the free trial and call to speak to a operator and nobody is available left my information and still they haven't contact me Internet Author: Fontana, California Alternative Health: Innate Skincare Internet

Sep 27 2016
My Dream Shares, John Del Grasso Misrepresented, Misdirected, Failed to Fully Disclose, Oversold - Greatly Underperformed Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Travel Services: My Dream Shares Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 27 2016
One Off Effects Ben McKee Incompetent Oxnard California Author: Norwalk, California Manufacturers: One Off Effects internet

Sep 27 2016
Greenwood Memorial Lawn Cemetery Unkind, unethical and illegal practices from an industry that we, as Americans, rely on to be there for us in our darkest hours. Phoenix, Ariozna Author: Mesa, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Greenwood Memorial Lawn Cemetery Phoenix, arizona

Sep 27 2016
Footballhelmets4u.com Footballhelmetsrus.com The person currently operating this business rips people off. Takes money and doesn't send product. Internet Author: Weedville, Pennsylvania Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Footballhelmets4u.com Internet

Sep 27 2016
Law offices of Melody Harmon Melody is supposed to be an attorney but was also my landlord. She would switch our lease to her liking. If I was going to be a few days on the rent because of the way my check fell she would threaten me and try to use her being a lawyer as a threat. She is trying to unlawfully evict me and tried to belittle me as a person Melody Harmon is an evil woman she pretends to care in the beginning but her evil ways come out. She is not keeping up on what a landlord is supposed to do. I have not had a/c all summer, the fuse in the downstairs bathroom does not work and my patio is still infested. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys General: Law offices of Melody Harmon Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 27 2016
Rite Aid Pharmacy WELLNESS + They do everything in their power to NOT fill your prescription Oakhurst California Let me guess... Author: oakhurst, California Drug Stores: Rite Aid Pharmacy Oakhurst, California

Sep 27 2016
Essential Beauty NOW or Eye Rewind They sell Eye Rewind Serum but will refuse to take their product back or issue refunds San Diego California Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Beauty Salons: Essential Beauty NOW San Diego, California

Sep 27 2016
rushcard|unirush prepaid visa card my daughter transferred me 300.00 from her card to mine in july the 23rd i never got it ripoff Ohio Nationwide Author: Muskegon hts, Michigan Banks: rushcard|unirush prepaid visa card Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Greater Spokane Construction Mark Andrews Incompetent personell, shoddy work, overcharges afterward, bullies and resorts to extortion. Newman Lake Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Roofing Companies: Greater Spokane Construction Newman Lake, Washington

Sep 27 2016
Digital Attitude Aspire Jon Lessor Cancelled but are still charging me monthly for membership. No one will respond to my emails and I have no phone # to contact them. This has been going on for several months. Please help Newport me Internet Author: Marana, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Digital Attitude Internet

Sep 27 2016
Summerfield realty They will not fix anything ive lost 130 in food due to them not fixing the electric. I done had two electric fire they could of hve been bad .. I been without a refrigerator for 7day nd i got two of my grandbbie in my care . one is a yr. Old and 4months! I cant kp milk cold im on afix income nd without food. Thnks to them Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Summerfield realty Louisville, Kentucky

Sep 27 2016
1200 weekly envelope stuffing, work from home, work at home, work full time from home, work part time from home,how to run business, online business, stuffed envelopes, money scheme, money pyramid scheme, work from home scam, work from home scheme, make money online, earn money online, make income online, work at home for free, envelopes, make money from your home, how to work from home, work at home scams Nationwide Author: Neverland, North Carolina Con Artists: 1200 weekly Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
MPB Today Gary Calhoun MLM was really a Ponzi scheme Florida Author: carmichael, California Unusual Rip-Off: MPB Today Florida

Sep 27 2016
lady pharma Nancy Leonge/.... Kishwar FatimaABDOO something LIKE THAT. Not sure if man or lady. But will find out. SCAMMER RIP OFF LIAR THIEF..... Karachi KARACHI Author: auroa, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: lady pharma Karachi, Colorado

Dr. Jeremy Frank Dr. Jeremy Frank Rips Off Patients Thornhill Ontario
Author: Orlando, Florida Doctors: Dr. Jeremy Frank Thornhill, Ontario

Sep 27 2016
Stat Industry Inc/ Deborah Raney Stat Components, Inc.Stat Shield Armor, LLC I am another victim of Deborah Raney expert scam/fraud artist who sale parts and does not delivers Pompano Beach Florida Author: Apollo Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Stat Industry Inc/ Deborah Raney Pompano Beach, Florida

Sep 27 2016
National Prize Register Mail Scam Still Active Bayside New York Author: Lake Elsinore, California Unusual Rip-Off: National Prize Register Bayside, New York

Sep 27 2016
Legal Debt Mediation Idenity Fraud Jacksonville Florida Author: Peterstown , West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Legal Debt Mediation Jacksonville , Florida

Sep 27 2016
Law Offices of Place And Hanley Randy Place and his wife Sara Hanley Ambulance chasers who obtained my personal information and identity unethically and solicited me to sue without permission Internet Official Response from Law Firm Author: , Illinois Lawyers: Law Offices of Place And Hanley Internet

Sep 27 2016
Innovative Facility Solutions Does not pay Little Egg Harbor New Jersey Author: Volo, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Innovative Facility Solutions Little Egg Harbor, New Jersey

Sep 27 2016
2 BE FREE BONDING COMPANY JAILBUSTERS THIS COMPANY CONTINUES TO TAKE MY MONEY AFTER MY SON IS IN CUSTODY Houston Texas Author: Spring, Texas Bail Bonds: 2 BE FREE BONDING COMPANY Houston, Texas

Sep 27 2016
SUMMERHILL GENERAL CONTRACTING / Bruce Sanders Bruce Sanders owner operator SUMMERHILL CONTRACTING owner takes $100 GOOD FAITH DEPOSIT refuses to do work or return deposit WARWICK Pennsylvania
Author: churchville, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: SUMMERHILL GENERAL CONTRACTING / Bruce Sanders WARWICK, Pennsylvania

Sep 27 2016
Panini America Inc Does not respond to phone call messages Irving Texas Author: Edina, Minnesota Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Panini America Inc Irving, Texas

Sep 27 2016
7 Dollars JFK Parking.com This company is constantly changing it's name. Beware of ANY parking at this address or close to it, including 147-07 Guy R. Brewer Blvd, Springfield Garden, New York This company offers to park your vehicle near JFK. They park your car on the street and RENT it out to other individuals while you are away. After a two week reservation, my car was driven over 3,000 miles and had damage to it. Springfield Garden New York Author: Connecticut Parking Garages: 7 Dollars JFK Parking.com Springfield Garden, New York