Customer satisfaction commitment: TMI Executive Resources | Ripoff Report

Your Search | rip off report investigation: tmi executive resources commits to total customer satisfaction
There may be more reports for "rip off report investigation: tmi executive resources commits to total customer satisfaction"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "rip off report investigation: tmi executive resources commits to total customer satisfaction"

Jan 23 2017
ECIGSBRANDS.COM ECIGSBRANDS.COMInternet USA Phone: 866-830-2464 or 855-219-7 Web: ecigsbrands.com Category: Liars Total Rip off Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: ECIGSBRANDS.COM Internet

Jan 23 2017
Light in the Box Mini in the Box Cheated me out of my money and not sent goods Hong Kong Hong Kong Author: BANGOR, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Light in the Box Hong Kong,

Jan 23 2017
Champ's Apparel I bought a Dallas Cowboys jersey for my father in law on Dec. 8 and never received the jersey. I've tried everything in my power to contact them and it say's the website is down or has been deleted. Internet Author: Deer Park, Texas Clothing Stores: Champ's Apparel Internet

Jan 23 2017
New Age Consultants, LLC Kris KentKevin KentEric Cousins Kris and his company New Age Consultants entered into an agreement to be a consultant for our small public company including and focusing in a Marketing Awraeness program. They were paid a significant upfront fee and after three weeks of no activity and no response from the company, the agreement was terminated. We demanded for our funds to be returned and after a week fo calls an emails, Kris agreed that they would refund us. They did NOTHING and spent the initial funds. Kris said he was working on another deal so that he would be able to reimburse us!! We placed calls to the other partners and they would not return our calls. We have also filed a compalint with the SEC regarding thier fradulant tactics. Be aware, they are out of Milford, NH and are a Vevada corporation. 4 George St, Milford, NH 03055 New Hampshire Author: Austin, Texas Business Consulting: New Age Consultants, LLC Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Direct tv BEWARE dont allow this company on your property. Awful customer service, worse installations. Nationwide Author: beverly hills, California Media: Direct tv Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Economy Rent a Car Orlando Economy Rent a Car Orlando Worst experience, I have scheduled a week in advance and read through their policy about insurance and nothing said I need proof of full coverage. .them ignoring the fact I have full coverage with aaa and have the policy card and insurance card..they wouldn't except this... Do not use this company at all! I want these clowns to call me to settle this orlando florida Author: Del Mar, California Auto Rentals: Economy Rent a Car Orlando

Jan 23 2017
Roomster.com i got on there website to get a 3 day trial, and thats all i paid for, then next thing you know they took 45.95 out of my checking account without my permission. I didnt see anything about them doing that. Otherwise i would of never ever paid. im on limited income and afford alot of money. please help me!! New York, NY or London NewYork Author: carplake, Michigan Tenants: Roomster.com Internet

Jan 23 2017
Glardix 21st Century Transportation Consultants Glardix, shipping company refuses to pay employees! Los Angeles California
Author: Wichita, Kansas Shipping Companies: Glardix Los Angeles, California

Jan 23 2017
Royalty Skin Serum Scam not a free trail Santa Ana California Author: Moore, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Royalty Skin Serum Santa Ana, California

Jan 23 2017
Beauty Instant Wrinkle Reducer Rivita Youth Unaurthoirzed Charges 89.95 and 99.95 Rip Off St. George Utah Author: Plano, Texas Eye Care: Beauty Instant Wrinkle Reducer Internet

Jan 23 2017
Joe's Carpet Customer Service Nightmare Inverness Florida Author: Crystal River, Florida Home & Garden Stores: Joe's Carpet Inverness, Florida

Jan 23 2017
Wickenburg Legal Document Preparation Service Susan R Fowler Failed to research a failed delivery of an original legal document Wickenburg Arizona Author: Selah, Washington Legal Process Services: Wickenburg Legal Document Preparation Service Wickenburg, Arizona

Jan 23 2017
Elizabeth Washington Sent moneygram $1000 to Leavenworth, Kansas 66048 to receive a winning prize of $150,000 by UPS. Now she claims that the UPS had a bad accident and the money is in the custody of the firemen and she is asking for $8500 to get the money our of the Firemen' They made me feel very humiliated and I will never ever do this again. Leavenworth Kansas Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Veteran's Administration: Elizabeth Washington Leavenworth, Kansas

Jan 23 2017
Total Card, Inc. (TCI) TCI & Razor Ignoseio, Customer Service Rep. Lisa Customer Service Rep., and Jennifer Supervisor Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Chester, Virginia Utility Companies: Total Card, Inc. (TCI) Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Jan 23 2017
FOCUS NUTRA RIP OFF INTERNET SCAMMERS THEY WORK FROM EUROPE AND THE USA DO NOT SPECIFY Author: nanaimo, Alabama Drugstores: FOCUS NUTRA Internet

Jan 23 2017
Linkshe How is this Fraudulant Company allowed to continue doing Business as usual on the Internet Internet Author: Haslemere Surrey, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Linkshe Internet

Jan 23 2017
Mcimetro Access Transmission Services Llc 303-219-8726 303-219-8726 called and recording said this is the IRS calling to sue you-to avoid a Lawsuit call this number back ASAP brighton Colorado Author: Guttenberg, New Jersey Internal Revenue Service: Mcimetro Access Transmission Services Llc brighton, Colorado

Jan 23 2017
UNIFUND CCR LLC they tried to collect on a previous debt that the original company closed and removed it from my credit report over 6 months ago cincinnati Ohio Author: plainfiled, Illinois Telemarketers: UNIFUND CCR LLC cincinnati, Ohio

Jan 23 2017
Suyo Air Conditioning company Ltd Manager is Mr Wayne Suyo I ordered 6 airconditioners from Mr Suyo whose contact I got from Made-In-China website. He sent me invoices against which I transfered US $2000. I ended up receiving very cheap air coolers instead. He has since refused to refund my money Foshan China Internet
Author: Alabama Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Suyo Air Conditioning company Ltd Internet

Jan 23 2017
nortek maytag, nutone, nordyne, gibson, broan, frigidaire, westinghouse manufactures defective heat pumps, expects others to pay for their mistakes, class action needed O'fallon Missouri Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: nortek O'fallon, Missouri

Jan 23 2017
T Mobile Rip off Gulfport Internet Author: Bay st louis, Mississippi Attorney Generals: T Mobile Internet

Jan 23 2017
High Class Universe Did not deliver the products I ordered. Alexandria Louisiana Author: Wantagh, New York Unusual Rip-Off: High Class Universe Alexandria, Louisiana

Jan 23 2017
Jack Weintraub Ripped me off for my boat Nationwide Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Liars: Jack Weintraub Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Nutech National Fail to pay contractors Maitland, fl Nationwide Author: Port charlotte, Florida Security Services: Nutech National Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Everything Birdie Carol Wilson Paid for my order ,she rips you off and doesnt mail your order.Wont deal with you! Willow Springs North Carolina Author: Stanchfield, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: Everything Birdie Willow Springs, North Carolina