Your Search | ripe bistro & social lounge

Dec 05 2016
The Variety Shop / GottaHaveItNow.com This company or companies from a single source (http://thevarietyshop.co/ and gottahavethisnow.com) are incredibly good in branding and being viral on social media. Their websites are equally convincing with limited quantities and listing the few remaining... Internet based.
Author: Tampa , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: The Variety Shop / GottaHaveItNow.com internet

Dec 02 2016
Larry Beacham Enterprises, LLC The Larry Beacham Training; Champion Builder Ripe Off! Rude and arrogant in EVERY aspect! Tampa, Florida Internet Author: Oxnard, California Business Consulting: Larry Beacham Enterprises, LLC Internet

Dec 01 2016
Edward hester newest name in last 24 hrs is now prime pomeranians. old name was social pomeranians I was to purcase a pom named sophie. $500 free shipping. saw her pic fell in love. silver spring state Maryland Author: Benton harbor, Michigan Animal Services: Edward hester silver spring state, Maryland

Nov 30 2016
HR Cream, Finesse Serum, and FaceRevive SCAM and Fraudulant Advertising via Social Media Reno Nevada Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: HR Cream and Finesse Serum Reno, Nevada

Nov 28 2016
Leigh Walker Leigh Walker was the social worker appointed by the Grayson County Family Court to conduct a home study of myself and my ex husband to determine custody of our, then, 4 year old son. Sherman Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Leigh Walker Sherman , Louisiana

Nov 26 2016
LVNV Funding LLC Emmett L. GoodmanAttorney for LVNV, 544 Mulberry Street Macon GA 31201 Vexatious litigation, deceptive practices ... Macon Georgia Nationwide Never EVER Author: Social Circle, Georgia Questionable Activities: LVNV Funding LLC Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
Douglas Richard This person called my home telling me I have an urgent Message that they have my social and my name and I better contact them right away or my attorney met a contact them right away Nationwide Author: CINCINNATI, Ohio Consumer Services: Douglas Richard Internet

Nov 22 2016
Social Pomeranians Andrew Wallace Peter PervanPetsmart Deliveries kept my $1300 and did not give me my 3 puppies Social Pomeranians Silver Spring, MD 20192 Nationwide
Author: Plumas Lake , California Liars: Social Pomeranians Nationwide

Nov 16 2016
Beauty and Body Lounge Very Disceptive actions so beware as the product is false San Diego California Getting the facts straight Author: Escondido, California Personal Services: Beauty and Body Lounge San Diego, California

Nov 13 2016
chidi onyejuruwa chidi onyejuruwa Produced a music video & hired me on the the crew. We negotiated a fee for my work. I did the job & all were satisfied. I worked from start to finish on this music video, when I went to collect my pymt he said that he will paypal me that night. I believed him since we worked together previously on a film. I contacted him the next day & he said he will mail me a check on monday & he confirmed my mailing address. A week passed & I reached out to him &. He said that he mailed out the check & that I should get it any day. After a moth passed I asked again for my check & got upset with me saying that he couldnt afford it now & that his company would pay me but it takes 6-8 weeks for the check to be mailed. I knew he was lying because he posted on his social media that he bought a new car. I called him out on it & he then accused me of something I wasnt doing & told me thats why Im not getting paid for working on this music video. I refused to accept that answer & threatened to take him to court. He then agreed to mail me the check & its been over a year now & still no check. I did some research & found through someone in Florida that he is just a party boy who acts like a Hollywood hot shot. I also found out that he is not a true full time industry worker but actually a server at TGI Friday's. F* you chidi onyejuruwa! People should be paid for their work, especially when the work is done well & all are content with it. You are a liar. Studio City Los angeles
Author: Los feliz , California Producers: chidi onyejuruwa Studio City,

Nov 12 2016
Empowr.com Worldwide Social Network and Marketplace Scam San Francisco California Author: Agawam, Massachusetts Internet: Empowr.com San Francisco , California

Nov 04 2016
Willowriverfarm.com Barb Wilson puppy loveaussietime83@gmail.com Animal abuse and neglect. Selling sick and abused puppies Iron River Michigan Author: Prior Lake, Minnesota Social Services: Willowriverfarm.com Iron River, Michigan

Nov 03 2016
Supp Club Supp Club, LLC Scam! You'll keep paying and receive nothing! Claims to be in MD but saw posted on social media Internet Author: Somewhere, Kentucky Supplemental Health Programs: Supp Club Internet

Oct 29 2016
social security administration ssi stole my income tax louisville kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky tempdir: social security administration louisville,

Oct 28 2016
 Adams county social services  Adams county Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado tempdir: Adams county social servicer Colorado

Oct 21 2016
Casa Estafador Santiago Internet
Author: Santiago, New Mexico Social Services: Casa Estafador Internet

Oct 20 2016
BrandRep Brand Rep, BrandRep Inc. Hijack Domain Names, Social Media Accounts Irvine California Author: Mims, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: BrandRep Irvine, California

18, Report #1332080

Oct 19 2016
Sound Community Services Dept. of Public Health Investigating Sound Community Services Again New London Connecticut Author: New London, Connecticut Social Services: Sound Community Services New London, Connecticut

Oct 16 2016
Golden Riviera Casino Vegas Partner Lounge Uses Bonus scam to deny payouts Internet Author: Stretton, Casinos & Cardrooms: Golden Riviera Casino Internet

Oct 15 2016
Social Jam Tours Ann Conville, Antoinette Conville, 21K Management, Social Jam Tour SCAMS YOUNG KIDS AND PARENTS!!! Wildwood New Jersey
playing the victim is over Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Ticket Sales: Social Jam Tours Wildwood, New Jersey

Oct 11 2016
Empowr.com FanBox A social network that destroys trust rather than building it San Diego California
Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Services: Empowr.com Internet

Oct 09 2016
Empowr Empowr.com Empowr is a scamming program for social media Internet
Author: Concord, North Carolina On-Line Business: Empowr Internet

23, Report #1331954

Oct 08 2016
Jeffery Michael Johnson aka Hoss Johnson Scammed and conned me and others out of money Can be anywhere in the US Nationwide Important-have his social service security number Author: TORRANCE, California Liars: Jeffery Michael Johnson aka Hoss Johnson California

24, Report #1332018

Oct 06 2016
Direct Express Card Service Direct Express Social Security benfits Direct Express is not providing appropriate service to individual receiving social security benefits. The company never answer the phone always getting voice messages that the call volume is high and to call back. Unable to get disputes of transaction on account. Been dealing with this issues for month with no assistance from direct express no other way of contact with this company. Very frustrating very poor care and concern with people with disability Internet Author: Kernersville, North Carolina Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Direct Express Card Service Internet

Oct 05 2016
Houston County Department of Human Resources my 8 & 6 year old sons were raped in foster home by 14 year old and DHR neglected to inform the oppropriate authorities. dothan Alabama Author: webb, Alabama Social Services: Houston County Department of Human Resources dothan, Alabama