Your Search | ripe bistro & social lounge

Oct 21 2016
Casa Estafador Santiago Internet
Author: Santiago, New Mexico Social Services: Casa Estafador Internet

Oct 20 2016
BrandRep Brand Rep, BrandRep Inc. Hijack Domain Names, Social Media Accounts Irvine California Author: Mims, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: BrandRep Irvine, California
3, Report #1332080

Oct 19 2016
Sound Community Services Dept. of Public Health Investigating Sound Community Services Again New London Connecticut Author: New London, Connecticut Social Services: Sound Community Services New London, Connecticut

Oct 16 2016
Golden Riviera Casino Vegas Partner Lounge Uses Bonus scam to deny payouts Internet Author: Stretton, Casinos & Cardrooms: Golden Riviera Casino Internet

Oct 15 2016
Social Jam Tours Ann Conville, Antoinette Conville, 21K Management, Social Jam Tour SCAMS YOUNG KIDS AND PARENTS!!! Wildwood New Jersey
playing the victim is over Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Ticket Sales: Social Jam Tours Wildwood, New Jersey

Oct 11 2016
02:10 PM FanBox A social network that destroys trust rather than building it San Diego California
Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Services: Internet

Oct 09 2016
Empowr Empowr is a scamming program for social media Internet
Author: Concord, North Carolina On-Line Business: Empowr Internet
8, Report #1331954

Oct 08 2016
Jeffery Michael Johnson aka Hoss Johnson Scammed and conned me and others out of money Can be anywhere in the US Nationwide Important-have his social service security number Author: TORRANCE, California Liars: Jeffery Michael Johnson aka Hoss Johnson California
9, Report #1332018

Oct 06 2016
Direct Express Card Service Direct Express Social Security benfits Direct Express is not providing appropriate service to individual receiving social security benefits. The company never answer the phone always getting voice messages that the call volume is high and to call back. Unable to get disputes of transaction on account. Been dealing with this issues for month with no assistance from direct express no other way of contact with this company. Very frustrating very poor care and concern with people with disability Internet Author: Kernersville, North Carolina Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Direct Express Card Service Internet

Oct 05 2016
Houston County Department of Human Resources my 8 & 6 year old sons were raped in foster home by 14 year old and DHR neglected to inform the oppropriate authorities. dothan Alabama Author: webb, Alabama Social Services: Houston County Department of Human Resources dothan, Alabama

Oct 05 2016
Jonathon Davis at Innovative Marketing Jonathon Davis at Innovative Marketing has promised so many things in trying to promote an upstart company. We have asked him to show proofs of his promotion and where is he promoting the company. What social media is he relying the message on the stock. Consultant/Shareholders New York  New York Never a Client Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Jonathon Davis at Innovative Marketing Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
direct express I have mine and my son's social security benefits going to direct express they had closed out my card and issued me another one because on the old card they was charging me $60 for a card I haven't used more than a year well they charged me $16.27 to have a new card go out with ups expired shipping when I got the card I activated it at once I even called in to direct express to listen to see if my and my son's social security benefits were pending I did not hear it so I called to direct express and spoke with someone the lady told me it was their error that the benefits were on the card that they closed out.  greer South Carolina Author: South Carolina, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: direct express greer, South Carolina

Sep 23 2016
Advance Social Media aka Hite Media, aka Premium Business Solutions Elderly People BEWARE....these jokers bait you for WEEKS then, rob you blind! Sun City Arizona Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Financial Services: Advance Social Media Sun City, Arizona

Sep 20 2016
Tata Ngolo Institute Inc. Tata Ngolo The Real TataNgolo / join/checkout Tata Ngolo Institute. Inc. WAS ENROLLING STUDENTS FOR CLASSES on 8/23/2016 I paid Tata Ngolo $121.00 to join. After about a month Tata Ngolo was no where to be found everything was deleted and no where to be found on social media YouTube Etc....j Chicago or Florida United States Internet-based Author: City, Ohio Cult Organizations: Tata Ngolo Institute Inc. Internet

Sep 07 2016
Ziplocal Social@ziplocal Charges in excess of what was aggreed and poor work by the company. Don't know it Internet Author: San Angelo, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Ziplocal Internet

Sep 06 2016
Green Link I first look up the company on line and then went to see what people thought of it. A number of people said it was a ripe off company. What they actually do is draw you in with false advertising and in my case a promise to wire money directly into my account with an interest rate of 5.49%. This was a bunch of bull. When I said I had read what people had said and that I was only interest in a loan, they told me not to apply. It's a scam! Internet Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Commerical Lending Brokers: Green Link Internet

Sep 06 2016
department of social services white plains Cathryn fagon & supervisors 914-995-4781 dss white plains shawan may 914-664-7414 ext214 vernon plaza mt vernon, ny kicking me and my boys out just because they didnt do their jobs! while i worked often on my jobs mount vernon white plains New York Author: mount vernon , New York Social Services: department of social services white plains mount vernon , New York

Sep 04 2016
usdirectexpress Access to Social Security payments threatened by USDIRECTEXPRESS Internet Author: pinellas park, Florida Banks: usdirectexpress Internet

Sep 03 2016
GovSimplified Deceptive Advertising-Refused Full Refund for Services Provided for Free by the Social Security Administration Miami Florida Author: Wilmington, Delaware Advertising / Deceptive: GovSimplified Miami, Florida

Aug 28 2016
Funding way , MaxCarLoan For some strange reason i was scrolling through my spam and saw the email that regrettably opened and fell for the scam. 40% my fault but they have my social security number and that scares me Internet Author: Houston, Texas Car Financing: Funding way , MaxCarLoan Internet

Aug 25 2016
Chicago Water and FIre Ripe off and scam elmhurst Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Home Improvements: Chicago Water and FIre elmhurst, Illinois

Aug 24 2016
Social Point Media They are the makers of Monsters - the online game. Monster video game has ripped me off $250 and won't fix my game on my phone or computer. 08018 Barcelona Barcelona, Spain
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Computer Software: Social Point Media 08018 Barcelona , Other

Aug 20 2016
Front Row Event and Production Management Sheila Turner Stole my social security number, never had the note Orlando Nationwide Author: FARMINGTON, Utah Credit Card Fraud: Front Row Event and Production Management Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
Rooms to Go We purchased a lounge suite aligned with silver studs in October 25,2015. Studs rusting away Sarasota Florida
Order 19836495 Author: Lakewood Ranch, Florida Furniture Manufactures: Rooms to Go Sarasota, Florida

Aug 13 2016