Your Search | ritebuys, 1 stop camera, inoax, fotoconnection, ephotoclub, thewizstore, one stop camera
There may be more reports for "ritebuys, 1 stop camera, inoax, fotoconnection, ephotoclub, thewizstore, one stop camera"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "ritebuys, 1 stop camera, inoax, fotoconnection, ephotoclub, thewizstore, one stop camera"

Oct 31 2014
Balearic entertainment inc Merritt QuirkBenjamin HuetRayhan RazzaqueConductive Venture Capital We are one of the few vendors that was been scammed by this company/people. They charged us for $1500 for rent for the event with the projected people was 8,000 but only 1000 came. They charged us with the promise people that they will bring to the festival. But everything was untrue. They said that they will give the refund but never response again with our email. Manhattan New York Author: New York , New York Unusual Rip-Off: Balearic entertainment inc Manhattan , New York

Oct 31 2014
Primerica REVIEW: Primerica offers excellent business opportunities & stands behind its products & services, feel confident & secure when doing business with Primerica, backed by Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Pasadena California *UPDATE: Primerica offers a good business opportunity & stands behind its products & services- - Company Executives have told RipOff Report that Primerica pledges to resolve complaints & address any inquires from the past, present & in the future.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Multi Level Marketing: Primerica | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support. Nationwide

Oct 31 2014
Old Dominion Moving Services 1-877-358-6928householdservices@odfl.com Driver Did Not Secure Our Load With Provided Boards And Our Load Was Damaged Old Dominion Denied Our Claim Thomasville North Carolina
Author: waynesville , North Carolina Moving Companies: Old Dominion Moving Services Thomasville, North Carolina

Oct 31 2014
Elite Commerce, Inc. Pimsluer Marketplace Company promised buy back. Complete failure! No one even answers the phone. I have called 7 times and filed report with BBB. NOTHING! Ammon Idaho Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Language: Elite Commerce, Inc. Ammon, Idaho

5, Report #619890

Oct 31 2014
tipthepizzaguy.com Don't ever order pizza for delivery. According to the posts on tipthepizzaguy.com your driver will spit, or worse on your food if they think your tip will be small. Internet
Author: kennewick, Washington Restaurant Delivery Services: tipthepizzaguy.com Internet

Oct 30 2014
Magellan Health Services of AZ Magellan of Arizona Denied Emergency Psychiatric Insurance Coverage. Even though only 1 Bed in town. Phoenix, AZ Nationwide Author: Gilbert, Arizona Health Insurance: Magellan Health Services of AZ Nationwide

Oct 30 2014
Credite One No matter how wrong they are they are correct! Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Credite One Florida

Oct 30 2014
Sleepy's LLC Sleepy's MattressSleepy'sSleepys Defective Mattress Day 1 - No exchange, no refund. O Lancaster Nationwide Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Mattress Stores: Sleepy's LLC Nationwide

Oct 30 2014
Consumer Refrigeration & Applicane 1st appointment no show after waiting all day, 2nd appointment came two hours before scheduled, 3rd appointment sent tech who did not know the product, 4th appointment sent somone ordered the part, 5th appointment only brought one part lost second part, 6th appointment second part did not fix problem, never received one call, was told the new part would arrive on a Tuesday called them on Thursday to see where the part was with no answer, I called the parts house myself and was not even ordered until the Tuesday it was promised to be in. My dryer is still not repaired after two months and over $300.00 out of pocket. Beware Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Appliances: Consumer Refrigeration & Applicane Jacksonville , Florida

Oct 30 2014
Actify-NYC 1. http://www.actify-nyc.com2. Affinity Concepts3. RNG Associates Conartists! Scam! Waste of time! New Hyde Park, New York Author: Sunnyside, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Actify-NYC New Hyde Park, NY , New York

Oct 30 2014
TitleMax of Texas TitleMax of Texas Approved my loan in one location for low interest rate then transferred me to another location that has a higher interest rate and was charged money to reapply for a loan again Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Financial Services: TitleMax of Texas Austin, Texas

Oct 30 2014
a 1 chrome john tremino These guys are out there taking your money every day . Need to do prison time ! west covina California Author: johnstown, Colorado Auto Parts: a 1 chrome west covina , California

Oct 30 2014
palisades collection, llc pressler & pressler, houslanger & assoc. pressler & pressler garnished my wages for an at&t wireless cell phone i had in 2009, i still have the letter saying my acct was settled and fully paid by and now palisades is using houslanger & assoc, to collect again, houslanger tells me i may have had two accts, i had only ONE acct, a cell phone. i called at&t and they have no records of me ever having 2 accts or that their sueing me. huntington nationwide
Author: poconos, Pennsylvania Lawyers: palisades collection, llc Internet

Oct 30 2014
One Stopos Heidi Xu will not give refund and now ignoring all my emails china Internet Author: Pennsylvania Manufacturers: One Stopos Internet

Oct 30 2014
BestBuyBestServices PC Speakers RIP-OFF Look out Ebay customers!! This company is bonafide shrewd when it comes to seling CHEAP products! The plastic on the speaker towers is so thin I'm surprised just HOLDING them doesn't break them! The sub-woofer MIGHT hold a LITTLE more substance: perhaps one-dollar cardboard! Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: BestBuyBestServices Internet

Oct 29 2014
Optimum One health Optimum One Health is shady and refuses to pay a doctors bill. Tampa Florida Author: san francisco, California Health Insurance: Optimum One health tampa, Florida

Oct 29 2014
Synchrony Bank Synchrony Bank took over my credit card company and lowered my credit limit for no reason except for my credit score. I made my payments every month on time. Didn't miss one and they punished me for being a good customer. They had no excuse except for my credit score went down. I cut up my card. They will take over accounts from other banks and screw the existing customers. I would not trust them at all. It's a shame companies can be bought so cheap nowadays. But at least most people won't stay and put up with the BS. At least I didn't. And they wouldn't even own up to their own letter. They blamed the credit scoring company, like they didn't have a say in the decision. Poor, poor business ethics! Orlando Florida Author: Golden, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Oct 29 2014
CITY OF PASADENA CALIFORNIA City of Pasadena Parking Citations, Bill Bogaard, the Mayor of Pasadena. PASADENA CALIFORNIA, WARNING!! STAY AWAY FROM THE CITY OF PASADENA. DO NOT EVER PARK ON THE STREETS OF PASADENA! PASADENA PARKING ENFORCEMENT ARE RUNNING AROUND LIKE HUNGRY VULTURES' AND WILL TICKET YOU IF YOU ARE UNDER THE 1 OR 2 HOUR LIMIT OR EVEN IF YOU ARE LATE ONE MINUTE ON THE 1 OR 2 HOUR LIMIT AND THE MUST OFFENSIVE AND CYNICAL THEFT FROM THE PASADENA CITY OFFICIALS IS IF YOU RE PARKED IN THE SAME BLOCK BEFORE OR AFTER THE TIME LIMIT IN DIFFERENT LOCATION AND THERE IS NO WARNING SIGN POSTED ANYWHERE IN PASADENA READING MUST RE PARK 500 ft. AWAY FROM ORIGINAL LOCATION! Pasadena California
Author: Los Angeles, California Attorneys General: CITY OF PASADENA CALIFORNIA Pasadena, California

Oct 29 2014
One Hour Loan / Robert Becosta Manager at OHL, Scam Do not Trust One Hour Loan Scottsdale Arizona Author: San Diego, California Unusual Rip-Off: One Hour Loan Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 29 2014
GORAYEB STOP SMOKING SEMINAR Stop123.com Vitamin sales seminar,high pressure sales,no hypnosis Vancouver Nationwide Author: rogue river, Oregon Supplemental Health Programs: GORAYEB STOP SMOKING SEMINAR Nationwide

Oct 28 2014
Utility billing discounts 50% discount billingbilling discountutility discounts They pay your bill first and ask for 50% or 40% money back by cash only which gets reversed in 1-2 weeks los angeles Internet Author: Alabama Utility Companies: Utility billing discounts 50% Internet

Oct 28 2014
NTTA ntta had lawyer that never responded to my letters and a firm other than the one I contacted was at court Plano Texas Author: Plano, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: NTTA Plano, Texas

Oct 28 2014
Faraday Construction One Way ConstructionBrent Vaughn FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD BEWARE BEWARE FRAUD Aurora Colorado Author: denver, Colorado Roofing Companies: Faraday Construction Aurora, Select State/Province

Oct 28 2014
Lydig Wireless, Inc. 715 Lydig AvenueBronx, New York 10462License 1450551347-851-6884 During The Month Of September 2014, I Went Into The Store Named Above To Have A Telephone Change And Was Told By One Of The Workers That It Would Be A Fee Of $25.00 Through Their Store Or Through Virgin Mobile Online. Something Didn't Sound Correct About The Fee. When I Started To Inquire About The High Fee, The Store Working Became Upset & Started Yelling Telling Me That It Was The Store Policy. After I paid The $25.00 Fee, I Had A Gut Feeling That I had Being Scammed. At That Moment, I Had My Girlfriend To Call Virgin Mobile To Investigate The Matter. She Was Told By Virgin Customer Care That I had Being Scammed By The Store Because To Have A Number Changed Online Through Virgin Mobile, It Was Free. Surely I Had Being Scammed By The Store Workers At This Location.  I Would Advice No One To Do Business With This Store. They Are SCAMMERS! Real SCAMMERS! Bronx New York Author: Memphis, Tennessee Telephones: Lydig Wireless, Inc. Nationwide

Oct 28 2014
Award notification commission Larry hourd I got letter saying I Larry hours sending u this letter on behalf of award notification commission do not give this letter to no one an reply only by mail an I could get 1,140.00 lump sum or 2,000,000.00 over next 30 years at 66,667 a year got pay 11.89 for acquisition fee got reply within 7 days an pick option a or b kansas Kansas Author: blountstown, Florida Lawyers: Award notification commission kansas, Kansas