ROB LONARDO, SPRAY TAN LA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Rob Lonardo, Spray Tan LA
There may be more specific results for "Rob Lonardo, Spray Tan LA"
For more specific results for "Rob Lonardo, Spray Tan LA"
Showing 1-25 of 8,680 Found Reports For more specific results for "Rob Lonardo, Spray Tan LA"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 24 2017
KIA of downtown LA Inquiring for a car leased came out owning a car without auto finance until a week later try to return car 3 days later couldn't do it and the car was for a neighbor and now it's under my name but I don't have a driver's license and the car it's my neighbors and she is paying it a high quote Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Dealers: KIA of downtown LA Los Angeles , California

Jun 23 2017
The Parts Farm LLC Rob Bowen Once funds are collected, your needs no longer matter. lyons Georgia Author: washington, Dist of Columbia Auto Parts: The Parts Farm LLC lyons, Georgia

Jun 23 2017
Neulift They debited my acc after i cancelled Internet Author: LA MARQUE, Texas Attorney Generals: Neulift Internet

Jun 23 2017
Labgenix Scammed to buy Muscle Pro Extreme La Jolla California Author: Port Elizabeth, Supplemental Health Programs: Labgenix La Jolla, California

Jun 23 2017
Gentiva/Kindred Kindred Incompetent, Quacks, Palm Desert California Author: La Quinta, California Unusual Rip-Off: Gentiva/Kindred Palm Desert, California

Jun 22 2017
Direct Tv Agents of Direct Tv Attempted to bait and switch my account Dallas Tx Author: La verne, Alabama Cable TV: Direct Tv Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Tabacalera la Aromatic C.A BEWARE OF INDIAN FRAUDS HAVING ASSOCIATIONS ABROAD Remember the name BJ Vyas i.e. Bhupendra Jayant Kumar Vyas - a Vadodara based fraud, who claims to be very closely associated with PM Office and who names himself to be very close business friend of Mr Shah. Upon our enquiry there is no such association. Mr Vyas is around 50 years old and he belongs to Vadodara Gujarat while maximum time he stays in Mumbai. He has many contact numbers that he uses to trap people for money. Firstly he pretends to be very soft hearted, God fearing person with very high moral and spiritual values. When somebody gets trapped in his words and makes deposits to his associate account , that too fraud accounts of his associates, he avoides performing his part by making excuses like death of some relative or raid in his factory or his own illness etc.Venezuela Caracas
Author: trivandrum, Auto Parts: Tabacalera la Aromatic C.A

Jun 20 2017
La Estrella Adult Daycare RAMHIA, INC Threaten my safety by screaming at disabled clients and allowing the beating and sexual abuse and harassment by male clients. San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: La Estrella Adult Daycare San Antonio, Texas

Jun 19 2017
Rob's Heating & Cooling Rob Hoepfer Required 50% down and 6 months later still waiting for heating system Blanchard Idaho Author: Newport, Washington Home Improvements: Rob's Heating & Cooling Blanchard, Idaho

Jun 18 2017
PVA Blast, W.S.Enterprise, waistshaper.net, wsenterprise@jaihost.com PVA Blast was great, no longer top quality Internet
Author: LA, California Internet: PVA Blast Internet

Jun 16 2017
TAN ADVANTAGE NETWORK Deceptively Priced Black Hole for Travel Nationwide Author: Spanaway, Washington Travel Agencies: TAN ADVANTAGE NETWORK Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Corey P. Smith Corey P. Smith prey on the poor and desperate people who seeks out legitimate assistance with repairing their credit. Tennessee Tennessee
Author: LA, Other Credit Services: Corey P. Smith

Jun 14 2017
LA Tees outlets Urban House Trees Ordered t-shirts, but they never sent my order Internet Author: West Memphis, Arkansas Clothing Stores: LA Tees outlets Internet

Jun 14 2017
Laskin LA Skin Serum Bad advertising, poor customer service, refused refund, no delivery of said product Internet Author: Harlingen, Texas Skin Care: Laskin Internet

Jun 14 2017
ExecRank A pure scam - they take your money and then waste your time. Complete FRAUD. Northern Califomia Internet Author: La Jolla, California Employment Services: execrank Internet

Jun 14 2017
Millennium Trailers Sharon Majewicz William Mrozinski Chuck Winslow Jeff Nellis cheated and mis-sold me a $75,000 custom built trailer Indianapolis Indiana Author: la mirada, California RV Dealers: Millennium Trailers Indianapolis, Indiana

Jun 13 2017
Rapid Fulfillment Inc Neuroxr ,Rob, SCAM! stoke checking acct number and submitted large charges to my acct without my approval. Pacoima California Author: Mobile, Alabama Alternative Health: Rapid Fulfillment Inc Pacoima, California

Jun 11 2017
Flood Insurance Texas FarmersMidwest Loan Services Unnccessary Flood Insurance Made Mandatory La Marque Texas Author: La Marque, Texas Insurance Companies: Flood Insurance Nationwide

Jun 10 2017
Kilpatrick Insurance Company Shreveport. La Manager Hazel Kennedy I worked​ for commissions only, had a debit that the company choose for me. Wherever a policy would lapse that I did not write, It was a charge back to me and deducted the previous agent commissions from my paychecks. Cost me thousands of dollars. Some weeks my paycheck was $0. This has happened to many many Kilpatrick agents. Very high turnover. You are not told at the interview or training that they will charge you terminated agents commissions. I was treated very badly in front of other agents during our morning meeting. I was terminated because after 14 month i deserved a vacation. I planned a week long vacation with my cancer physicians and needed my second colonoscopy. My vacation was denied, i was terminated and Kilpatrick cancelled my health insurance so I could not attend my doctor appointments. I would like to file a civil lawsuit but I'm sick and do not have the funds because Kilpatrick Insurance terminated me. Longview Texas Author: Longview, Texas Sales People: Kilpatrick Insurance Company Shreveport. La Manager Hazel Kennedy Longview, Texas

Jun 10 2017
CHINA DOLL CHOWS Jettie Burch Failure to provide AKC registration papers La Vernia TEXAS Author: McKinney, Texas Dog Breeders: CHINA DOLL CHOWS Internet

Jun 10 2017
Nouveaurestor.com Developed by the wife of FB Zuckerberg Nouveaurestor Facial Cream Florida Author: La Mirada, California Skin Care: Nouveaurestor.com Florida

Jun 08 2017
residential Gourmet Pat & Rob liers, manipulative, scam Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Food Vendors: residential Gourmet Pat & Rob Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jun 07 2017
KATE MELEKHOVA Every single person at IAA, IAA-AUCTIONS.COM is a scammer, they are only out to steal and Rob your credit card blind Stole my money and won't give me my return Westchester Illinois Author: Las Vegas, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: KATE MELEKHOVA IAA-AUCTIONS.COM Westchester, Illinois

Jun 06 2017
La Alarms USAlarms Guardian Protection Service Alliance Security Corporate Espionage, defrauding consumers, forcing people into 2 contracts lying, cheating Baton Rouge Louisiana Author: Gonzales, Louisiana Security Services: La Alarms

Jun 06 2017
La Victoria/ Prepaid Calling Card N/A On June 5, 2017 I purchase a Victoria Prepaid Calling Card at Shell Gastation in Los Angeles for c$5.00 I was when i entered the pin of my card it stated. you have $5.00 then when i entered destination number it stated insufficient funds. I call the Customer Service. number and a Vacation cruise recording, these companies are robbing the peoples, commiting fraud and it need to be stop, please take actions Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: La Victoria/ Prepaid Calling Card California