Your Search | rob troy, lisa casas, natalie romero, max beno

Sep 28 2016
Title Max Loan in Delaware Tiffany I took a loan towards my Mercedes, I was in a tough situatiion . my job can't repay. I recieved a call from Tiffany the legal office. I advised Tiffany where the vehicle was and to just come pick it up. Tiffany cut me off and told me we don't care you going to jail your going to be charged with a felony. Your hiding the car, I told her if I am hiding the car why would I try to tell you where it is and come pick it up. Tiffany said no you bring it and it doesn't matter tomorrow the cops will lock you up at your job. This is a violation of FDCPA laws. Dover Delaware Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Loans: Title Max Loan in Delaware Dover, Delaware

Sep 28 2016
Mindmovies.com Mindgames@mindmovies.com Natalie Ledwell Willing to take your money, but not willing to cancel your purchase in three business days. San Diego California Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Seminar Programs: Mindmovies.com San Diego, California

Sep 23 2016
Advance Social Media aka Hite Media, aka Premium Business Solutions Elderly People BEWARE....these jokers bait you for WEEKS then, rob you blind! Sun City Arizona Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Financial Services: Advance Social Media Sun City, Arizona

Sep 23 2016
Lisa Fulton of Shine Management Landlord does not return deposits. Never fixed appliances. Shows up unannounced and very rude, Beverley Hills California Lisa's attempt to character degrade and calling people names like renegade is absurd. Author: Washington D.C., Maryland Attorneys General: Lisa Fulton of Shine Management Beverley Hills, California

Sep 20 2016
COOPERATIVA EFICIENCIA GLOBAL NIT 9000425772 JOSE LUIS CANO NOS LLAMO PARA ROBARNOS ELEMENTOS DE SEGURIDAD INDUSTRIAL ARNESES Y NOS PAGO CON UN CHEQUE FALSO!! DE UNA EMPRESA ATEMPI COOPERATIVA EFICIENCIA GLOBAL RATEROS MEDELLIN NIT 9000425772 MEDELLIN BOGOTA MEDELLIN COLOMBIACOOPERATIVE NIT 9000425772 GLOBAL EFFICIENCY José Luis Cano called us to rob us INDUSTRIAL SAFETY HARNESS ELEMENTS AND WE PAY CHEQUE WITH A FALSE !! A COMPANY EFFICIENCY GLOBAL COOPERATIVE ATEMPI pickpockets NIT MEDELLIN MEDELLIN COLOMBIA BOGOTA MEDELLIN 9000425772 Author: BOGOTA, Dist of Columbia Internet Fraud: COOPERATIVA EFICIENCIA GLOBAL NIT 9000425772 Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Robert O. Colorina AIAC Investment Group AIAC - American Industrial Acquisition Corporation Rob Colorina is Fraud and a Looser. Pretends to have money and has fake family office New York New York
Author: NYC, New York Brokerage Companies: Robert O. Colorina New York , New York

Sep 14 2016
Ultra Black Hair Inc. 2140 S. Ivanhoe St#G8 P.O Box 22678 Denver, CO 80222 Suspect: give me severe anguish,stalks my every move, causes copy cats to rob me blind of $27 product I ordered 8-11-16 I never got yet! Denver,Co Colorado Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Liars: Ultra Black Hair Inc. 2140 S. Ivanhoe St#G8 P.O Box 22678 Denver, CO 80222 Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
BLEEDING IMAGE TATTOO Lisa was high ,heroin.. pills?,  And fainted mid way of piercing my lip as soon as she saw blood. My 9 yr old son was there and witnessed it. Unhygienic, unprofessional. Shouldn't operate. Author: Flushing, New York Better Business Bureau: BLEEDING IMAGE TATTOO

Sep 11 2016
National Home Creator Rob Covey Services rendered and theft of services by deceitful practices. Farms out roof work from 3rd Partyies most of which are unlicensed, undocumented or are not credentialed. The information posted on the website is not up-to-date and some misleading. From my own research, I can say there is no valid physical address at the Katy location posted on the website and the owner makes promises to its clients that are not met to profit such as paying referrals to clients that provide the company leads. Katy Texas
Author: Needville, Texas Roofing Companies: National Home Creator Katy, Texas

Sep 08 2016
Loan Max Possibe fraude Investigation Canton Ohio Author: DETROIT, Michigan Motor Vehicle: Loan Max Canton, Ohio

Sep 07 2016
Lisa Sebenick, President National Knife Collectors Association Lisa Sebenick accepted over $500 and never mailed the 5 junior knives I ordered for my grandsons Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Oak Ridge, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Lisa Sebenick, past Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
international Academy of Design & Technology--Detroit IADT--Detroit IADT-Detroit is a racket & a snare. Troy Michigan Author: St. Clair Shores, Michigan Corrupt Companies: international Academy of Design & Technology--Detroit Troy, Michigan

Sep 05 2016
Janet I have received another cream that I DID NOT ORDER. AND I DONT WANT IT DO NOT TAKE MONEY FROM MY C/CardThis is a disgusting way to rob people and I am going to take this further This is a con to rob people who have given them their c/card number this should not be allowed Mackay Queensland Author: Mackay, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: SedonaBeautySecrets.com Mackay, Yukon

Sep 05 2016
Clickquotesave.com Paul Galante Bought via contract 30 Annuity Leads. Contract guaranteed 5-10 days max for delivery. after numerous delays Mr Galante substituted direct mail leads for my actual leads and refused conttact thereafter Boulder Colorado Feedback from Client Tom Beinar. Author: Carmichael, California Customer Leads: Clickquotesave.com Boulder, Colorado

Sep 03 2016
Hilton Garden Inn RTP, NC Hilton Garden Inn RTP, NC Lisa Front Desk Clerk Harassed and verbally threatened by front desk clerk Lisa, unprofessional, reprehensible, disgusting behavior Durham North Carolina The only racist appears to be you Author: Stewart, North Carolina Hotel: Hilton Garden Inn RTP, NC Durham, North Carolina

Aug 31 2016
SMC,Specialty Merchandise Smart Living Company $2695.00 ripoff would not refund money Simi Valley California Author: Troy, New York Telemarketers: SMC,Specialty Merchandise Simi Valley, California

Aug 31 2016
Holiday inn Express Vicksburg Kelley Branch General Manager Don't stay here they will rob you blind Vicksburg Mississippi Author: west monroe, Louisiana Hotel: Holiday inn Express Vicksburg Vicksburg, Mississippi

Aug 29 2016
Dish network How Dish tries to rob you of your last penny Pensadena california Nationwide
Golden Rule Author: Delray beach, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Dish network Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
cashnetusa cashnetusa.com arest warrent issued. bad debt, Internet Author: troy, New York Dead Beat Customers: cashnetusa Internet

Aug 27 2016
Instaloan/Title max Took my money and closed down . Perry , Georgia Nationwide Author: Fort valley , Georgia Abusive Children: Loans: Instaloan/Title max Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
HOME SERVICES OF LEE COUNTY Troy Woldridge SCAMMER/ WILL PUT LIEN ON PROPERTY IF NOT PAID EVEN IF WORK NOT PERFORMED Lehigh Acres Florida
Author: Cape Coral, Florida Home Improvements: HOME SERVICES OF LEE COUNTY Lehigh Acres, Florida

Aug 25 2016
On Call Services Since we perform work for Garden State Plaza, this individual asked us to perform Electrical Work at the BCBG Max Azaria in this location, work performed on T&M. However, this was in 6/2015 and we cannot get ROBERT to return our calls and all calls go to his cell phone. When i tried researching his phone number, this RIPPOFF REPORT CAME UP. Apparently we are not the only ones he scammed. Buena Park California Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Electrical Services: On Call Services Buena Park, California

Aug 25 2016
Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Sales manager Max Rosado gave myself and mother a false pretense in signing car loan contract. Contacted General Manager and director of Operations but no results concerning the matters. We was lied to about car loan contract we signed. Lilburn Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia Car Financing: Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Lilburn, Georgia

Aug 23 2016
Guiseppe Joe Cristiano 6477162825 Joseph cristiano Michael phipps renovations Mike phipps Lisa kraal joe cristiano guiseppe joe cristiano guiseppe joseph CRISTIANO FAIL TO REFUND WITHIN 15 DAYS UNFAIR PRACTICE FALSE MISLEADING FAIL TO DELIVER VALID CONTRACT maple Ontario
Author: Ontario Home Improvements: Guiseppe maple, Ontario

Aug 21 2016
Max Idzik/Maciej Idzik/Max's Turtles/Traders Centre/MIFT/MI Financial Trading Ltd Max's Turtles 18-month FX trading mentoring program London UK Author: London, Tutoring: Max Idzik Nationwide