ROBERT B. CONSTRUCTION, BENJI BARROW Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Robert B. Construction, Benji Barrow
There may be more specific results for "Robert B. Construction, Benji Barrow"
For more specific results for "Robert B. Construction, Benji Barrow"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 21 2017
Phenix Salon Suites Kevin DavisRosa San MiguelSabrina Raff Jason Rivera Phenix Salon Suites and one of their franchise locations. I paid a deposit for a suite in Mooresville, NC last year in August 2016 with the understanding the location would be open in September. Now I realize there will be problems with construction and inspections to make sure the place is in top shape but it is now October of 2017 and I just heard they opened and no one has contacted me at all in regards to my suite. I have pursued my refund of the deposit on and off since November because honestly I'm so frustrated with it my nerves get tore up, my blood pressure skyrockets and I just about have an anxiety attack. I'm shaking now typing this. I posted in hair stylist forums so now I'm sharing with the public! Encitas California Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Hair Salons: Phenix Salon Suites Encitas , California

Oct 20 2017
Immigration Lawyer Robert West Robert West, Bob West This attorney is a thief, he will take your money, and never talk to you again! Las Vegas Nevada **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Phony Complaint By Brian Burkel Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys & Legal Services: Immigration Lawyer Robert West Las Vegas, Nevada

Ummm, yeah, okay--- Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Right Way Ministries Robert Flores Does not have a license or any degrees to operate, works off of a 501C3 Panama city Florida Author: Panama city, Florida Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Right Way Ministries Panama city, Florida

Oct 20 2017
Pure Beauty I called them today and spoke with an Aubrey after I saw two charges on my card for $79.99 . I thought it was beauty products I was being charged for that I didn’t order, as I’ve had to go to the bank and cancel my card twice, b/c I hadn’t ordered nor received what I was being billed for ❗️ When Aubrey told me what the charges were for I told her I had not ordered anything else from them that I had only ordered the samples at $4.99 each Author: Summerville, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Pure Beauty Internet

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Critical Thinking done yesterday Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Armstrong Homes Armstrong Lumber, Armstrong Construction, Armstrong Custom Homes, Armstrong Construction Defect: No vapor barrier, code violation equals mold between walls. Armstrong would not repair their mistake. Redmond Washington
Author: Cle Elum, Washington Builders & Contractors: Armstrong Homes Redmond, Washington

Oct 17 2017
Renval Construction Renato Busljeta Unethical Contractor New York New York Author: New York Wanted Criminals: Renval Construction New York, New York

Oct 17 2017
Landmark Roofing and Construction Insurance Fraud Company will take your insurance money and will not do the roof job Bedford Texas Author: Burleson, Texas Roofing Companies: Landmark Roofing and Construction Bedford , Texas

Oct 17 2017
Dependable Construction Aaron Michael Barrentine We contact Aaron Michael Barrentine, owner of Dependable Construction and asked him to give us a quote for renovation on a house we own. We sent a check for 50% upfront, we did not hear back from him for almost 2 weeks. We tried getting in touch with him to let him know someone bought the house and we no longer needed his services.  Houston Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Home Improvements: Dependable Construction Houston, Texas

Oct 16 2017
Sorry Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
Money Gram Scam throughSecret Shopper 2017 Corporate Research International Karl Phillips, Melissa Phillips, Melvin Harton, Robert Stanford, Pilar Hayer Fortunately I saw through this immediately but I see how some people could be fooled into doing this. Frankston Texas Author: Irving, Texas Consumer Services: 2017 Corporate Research International Frankston, Texas

Oct 15 2017
Tuggle Construction LLC Unlimited Construction LLC, Flying Diamond Ranch, L.L.C.,Tuggle Consulting LLC, Transportes Egedal, LLC, Mesquite Y Mas, LLC,Cabinet Design Center of Tucson, LLC, Arizona Green Building Materials, LLC, Tuggle Construction LLC, Discount Custom Homes, Inc, Built a Sub-Standard quailty house from the bottom up with using unqualified, unskilled and unlicensed workers Tucson Arizona Author: Vail, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Tuggle Construction LLC Tucson, Arizona

Oct 14 2017
Darcar if silver spring maryland Robert Martin Took friends money,and he have no car No Silver spring maryland Author: Bowie, Maryland Car Financing: Darcar if silver spring maryland , Maryland

Oct 14 2017
Southland log homes Dis honest sales and marketing West Hatfield Massachusetts No contact Author: Newburyport, Massachusetts Manufactured Home Dealers: Southland log homes , Massachusetts

Oct 13 2017
Firestone Bruce B Downs Dont ever go here they rip you off sell you tires and dont tell you jf you dont buy there tires you dont have warranty with tires they rip you off stay away. Never told me no warranty on tires when I bought them through them. Stay away unless you want t Sell you tires no warranty on them and dont tell you Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Firestone Bruce B Downs Tampa, Florida

Oct 12 2017
Doug Bowen Carolina Buquing Edward Hakobyan Fidel araneta Community Development First Manitoba Anderson Capital Group Edward Hakobyan Doug w Bowen CDF Anderson Capital group This group is nothing but a scam. They only wish to separate you from your money Manitoba Canada Nationwide Not a client Author: Miami, Florida Investment Brokers: Doug Bowen Carolina Buquing Edward Hakobyan Fidel araneta Community Development First Manitoba Anderson Capital Group Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
3 B Software Digital tv for PC This company is a rip-off business. I down loaded their Digital TV for PC fo $ 19.99.This does not work. Impossible to contact anyone. Internet Author: Palatine, Illinois Computer Software: 3 B Software Internet

Oct 12 2017
Charles Dunn of Dunn Construction Failure to complete Kitchen project. Was paid the money and quit showing up to finish installing kitchen countertops and ceiling fan ($1440) Cincinnat Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Kitchens: Charles Dunn of C Nationwide

Galt Moving and Storage The Worst Moving Company in DENVER Denver Colorado
They Didn't Sell You Insurance Author: Denver, Colorado Moving Companies: Galt Moving and Storage Denver, Colorado

Oct 11 2017
Karen Rainer Inner Circle Network circle Of Care consultants WASTE of money and not professional SCAM CON fort Lauderdale florida Author: FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida Clubs & Organizations: robert henslee stop frying your brain SCAM ARTIST Internet

Oct 11 2017
B. Ralph Landscape; B. Ralph Landscaping; B. Ralph Landscape and design; B. Ralph Landscape Inc. The owner of this company was extremely rude and impatient. The commence operating very loud equipment before legally aloud causing a disturbance on our street. They block our street with materials causing traffic jams. Richmond Ontario
Author: Alabama Landscape Companies: B. Ralph Landscape Richmond, Ontario

Oct 11 2017
robert snyder holmwood development lied, cut corners, shoddy workmanship, did not build to code rochester New Hampshire Author: WOLFEBORO, New Hampshire Builders & Contractors: robert snyder rochester, New Hampshire

Oct 09 2017
AlluraSerum-AllusivCream Charged my credit card without my approval $175.90. I only agreed to pay for postage of $11.00 for trial sample. I called company b Fountain Valley,CA Internet Author: Kaneohe, Hawaii Credit Card Fraud: AlluraSerum-AllusivCream Internet