ROBERT KUNTZ, BUZZBOT TECHNOLOGIES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Robert Kuntz, Buzzbot Technologies
There may be more specific results for "Robert Kuntz, Buzzbot Technologies"
For more specific results for "Robert Kuntz, Buzzbot Technologies"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Immigration Lawyer Robert West Robert West, Bob West This attorney is a thief, he will take your money, and never talk to you again! Las Vegas Nevada **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Phony Complaint By Brian Burkel Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys & Legal Services: Immigration Lawyer Robert West Las Vegas, Nevada

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Right Way Ministries Robert Flores Does not have a license or any degrees to operate, works off of a 501C3 Panama city Florida Author: Panama city, Florida Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Right Way Ministries Panama city, Florida

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Critical Thinking done yesterday Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Money Gram Scam throughSecret Shopper 2017 Corporate Research International Karl Phillips, Melissa Phillips, Melvin Harton, Robert Stanford, Pilar Hayer Fortunately I saw through this immediately but I see how some people could be fooled into doing this. Frankston Texas Author: Irving, Texas Consumer Services: 2017 Corporate Research International Frankston, Texas

Oct 14 2017
Darcar if silver spring maryland Robert Martin Took friends money,and he have no car No Silver spring maryland Author: Bowie, Maryland Car Financing: Darcar if silver spring maryland , Maryland

Oct 11 2017
Advanced technologies Stole my ,obey abs won’t give it back Scottsdale Az Author: 14788 canton ct, Florida Medical Laboratories: Advanced technologies Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Karen Rainer Inner Circle Network circle Of Care consultants WASTE of money and not professional SCAM CON fort Lauderdale florida Author: FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida Clubs & Organizations: robert henslee stop frying your brain SCAM ARTIST Internet

Oct 11 2017
robert snyder holmwood development lied, cut corners, shoddy workmanship, did not build to code rochester New Hampshire Author: WOLFEBORO, New Hampshire Builders & Contractors: robert snyder rochester, New Hampshire

Oct 11 2017
Auto Search Technologies Fraud! Nationwide Author: BROOKLYN, New York Websites: Auto Search Technologies Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
Wireless Technologies Inc Worst company to deal with Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Communications & Networking: Wireless Technologies Inc Tulsa, Oklahoma

Oct 07 2017
Fidelity Audit Group Fidelity case management Fidelity Forensic group Robert Smith assistant named Amy I believe I have been scammed on a loan modification Brea California Author: Gainesville, Georgia Loan Modification: Fidelity Audit Group ,

Oct 05 2017
Advanceable Technologies I just ordered pain oil free. I was responcible for shipping only $5.95. got billed for $69.00 plus s&h. try to cancel and always hung up on scottsdale Arizona Author: fenton, Michigan Medical Laboratories: Advanceable Technologies scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 05 2017
Advanced Technologies; CB Isolate, Rouge Rosemary Oil Enrolled me in an autoshipment without my permission, unauthorized charges to my debit card. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Hertford, North Carolina Alternative Health: Advanced Technologies Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 05 2017
Genetic identity Robert M. Archer They did a DNA test on me and possibly my biological father. And said it was 0% . Tried calling them about the DNA test and got no answer. Eugene Oregon
Author: Lusby, Maryland Customer: Genetic identity Eugene, Oregon

Oct 05 2017
Advanceable Technologies This company charged me $79.99 after I cancelled my subscription! Arizona
Author: Lake City, Arkansas Medical Laboratories: Advanceable Technologies Nationwide

Oct 05 2017
Robert Taken rip off Toronto Ontario Author: Port Elgin, Alabama Satellite Dish Companies: Robert Taken Toronto, Ontario

Oct 04 2017
Iolo technologies Total Rip off Crashed my computer Internet Author: Apopka, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Iolo technologies Internet

Oct 02 2017
Jinjindosha Mr Mark Ian Robert and Mr Mairaj They have cheated and not refunding my deposit Tokyo tokyo Author: Auckland, California Auto Dealers: Jinjindosha Tokyo,

Oct 02 2017
The Center for Association Resources Robert Patterson Everything you read on other reports is true. Hoffman Estates Illinois Author: Hoffman Estates, Illinois Work Place Bullies: The Center for Association Resources Nationwide

Oct 02 2017
Cash Advance USA Robert Martin/ David? they said to trust me they would deposit 600$ into my bank account and then i went to Walmart and bought 600$ worth of itunes cards and read them the numbers. I gave them my online bank info. chicago Illinois Author: Pueblo, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance USA chicago, Illinois

Sep 29 2017
CAR CREDIT car credit ,their financial southest finance.co Took my car from my school just becuse i was 5 days late and didint know tampa Florida
When you can't argue the points... Author: tampa, Florida Car Financing: CAR CREDIT tampa, Florida

Sep 28 2017
ClearChoice Dental Implant Center, Dr Robert E Willis Malpractice in Placing of Dental Implants Saint Louis Missouri Author: VERO BEACH, Florida Dental Services: ClearChoice Dental Implant Center Saint Louis, Missouri

Sep 27 2017
Advanceable Technologies LLC. Ripped me off for a product that isn't what they advertise it to be, CBD oil. They charged my account and is trying to charge again. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Panama city beach, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Advanceable Technologies LLC. Scottsdale , Arizona

Sep 27 2017
Live Technologies Inc. My computer failed so they charged me $499 to fix it. They have now charged my credit card another $652.00 when I have nothing wrong. United States Not sure now Nationwide Author: Bundaberg, Alabama Computer Fraud: Live Technologies Inc. Internet