ROBERT RITCH & ASSOCIATES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Robert Ritch & Associates
There may be more specific results for "Robert Ritch & Associates"
For more specific results for "Robert Ritch & Associates"
Showing 1-25 of 13,597 Found Reports For more specific results for "Robert Ritch & Associates"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
TRS Limited Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc Want $139.97 for two times for accounts I do not owe or ever heard of Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Springfield, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited Langhorne, Pennsylvania

DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Sherman Oaks California
Author: St. Joseph, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 21 2017
Traxxas RC traxxas Traxxas not owning up to warranty and being cheap McKinney texas Author: St Robert, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Traxxas Internet

Jul 21 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Ecante Eye Cream offered free sample which led to being billed for monthly deliveries! Ventura California Author: Lady Lake, Florida Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Ventura, California

Jul 21 2017
Dr.Matthew Harris Pain Management of Pain Management Associates Do not see Dr. Matthew Harris, he is objectively a bad doctor Laguna Hills California Author: Orange, California Doctors: Dr.Matthew Harris Pain Management Laguna Hills, California

Jul 21 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates RIP off sent to collections for product not shipped Sherman Oaks California Author: California Credit Card Fraud: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 20 2017
revenue recovery corporation reported that they collecting on behalf of king emergency associates 130 dollars, I asked them for bills ,never sent to me,they destroyed my credit score by reporting this bogus charge to equifax credit bureau aurora Colorado Author: bakersfield, California Emergency Medical Services: revenue recovery corporation aurora, Colorado

Jul 20 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates, Sherm Oaks, California 91423 Internet Author: Logan, Utah Computer Mail Order: Dar Waterfront & Associates

Jul 20 2017
TRS Limited Tate & Kirlin Associates paytka.com i did buy anything from these people philadelphia pa. Nationwide Author: Sedona, Arizona Skin Care: TRS Limited Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Belle Epoque I only received the sample and paid the shipping fee I do not owe anything this is a rip off a scam I wouldn't order anything that expense I dont have that kind of money . Charging me for something i didnt receive. I only receive a sample and paid the shipping haven't receive anything since Internet Author: Perkinsville, Vermont Consumer Services: DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Internet

Jul 20 2017
Sturat Allen Associates told me I owed money and set up payments of $596 each. Paid the entire off with outomatice withdrawals and now find my credit report has one listed. I had my checking iwth another bank that is now gone and this is from years ago. tuscon Arizona Author: Dillsburg, Pennsylvania Collection Agency's: Sturat Allen Associates tuscon, Arizona

Jul 20 2017
National Student Loan Associates Set me up on a 10 year forgiveness..4 payments made Aberdeen South Dakota Internet Author: Mobridge, South Dakota Adoption Agencies: National Student Loan Associates Internet

Jul 19 2017
H & R Service LLC Robert Haar Robert Haar Financial Scammer. Says he's a Real Estate private investor, but takes money up front for fees and doesn't lend the money. SCAMMER Perrysburg,  OHIO Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Loans: H & R Service LLC Robert Haar Internet

Jul 18 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Was paid in full for a trial sample and months later received a collection notice for $98.71 from Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks California Author: San Bernardino, California Skin Care: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 18 2017
Dar waterfront & associates Internet Author: San diego, California Attorney Generals: Dar waterfront & associates Internet

Jul 18 2017
Viking magazine service The associates were rude, terse and threatened to put this on my credit report when i called to cancel. Hung the phone in my face. I will be disputing this if it goes on my credit report. Bottom line... These people are rip offs and con artists. There is NO WAY i would ever agree to paying 1000 for magazines that i did not receive.. I was also promised a visa gift card and restaraunt vouchers of which i have yet to receive... These people should be put out of business Bloomington Minnesota Author: Chicago, Illinois Questionable Activities: Viking magazine service Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 18 2017
Dear Waterfront & Associates Tried to collect $99.01 from me for Bella Essence Eye Cream. I don't use eye cream and never received a bill from Bella Essence. Sherman Oaks California Author: Lakewood, Colorado Eye Care: Dear Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 18 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Phony billing never received the product Sherman Oaks California Author: Plano, Texas Eye Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 17 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates Was charged $98.71 in 12/2016 for anti-aging cream. I called the company & had it cancelled & paid the $98.71. I get a letter on 6/19/17 from DAR reporting I owe this money. I already paid it, I don't feel I need to pay again. Sherman Oaks California Author: MELBOURNE, Florida Skin Care: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 17 2017
TRS Limited, Tate & Kirlin Associates Scamming the Elderly via Internet Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Alternative Health: TRS Limited Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
VON LISA German Shepherd Christopher Williams Robert Onouda SCAM FRUAD SCAM!! They have a ton of information online and respond via email quickly with additional information. Then ask you to pick a dog out and you can either pick it up or get it shipped. We chose ship since we live far away. They asked us to pay for the dog via western union. Sent the money to them. Then I got an email saying I needed to western union an additional $840 to have the dog insured to fly. So the western union account was then flagged saying it's a fraud. I called the Breeder and he then told me to western union the money to him so he could handle it. I then said no and he needs to drive the dog to me. I then asked him for additional pictures of the dogs and when he could drive the dog to me and HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM SINCE!!! I am now out the money the dog costed me since he obviously hasn't sent it back to me and now I'm scared for the safety of dog if they really have the dogs. THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED!! Alexandria Virginia
Author: Munhall, Pennsylvania Sales People: VON LISA German Shepherd Internet

Jul 17 2017
Dear Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks California Author: Wasilla, Alaska TV Advertisements: Dear Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 17 2017
WBI Associates LLC Wallace ByersWBIWBI Associates He promised me a large return on an investment of less than $10,000.00. Once I sent him some money, approximately $5,000.00; he began promising even more if I gave him more. His credentials appeared to be legitimate and the promise of making more than double my money in a short period of time was enticing. He eventually told me I needed to invest another $50,000.00 to get my money back or I would lose it all. Sunny Isles Florida Author: Stafford, Virginia Investment Brokers: WBI Associates LLC Sunny Isles, Florida

Jul 17 2017
mygoodiefinder Robert Heaney Electronic repair service that advertises for rare components to fix them.. Then keeps them. Internet / Prescott Internet / AZ Author: Billerica, Massachusetts Television Parts & Services: mygoodiefinder Internet

Jul 17 2017
Lundberg & Associates, Salt Lake, UT Looking for more victims of this law firm - foreclosure fraud, misrepesentation Salt Lake City, UT Utah Author: Hurricane, Utah Mortgage Companies: Lundberg & Associates Salt Lake City, UT,