Your Search | robinson, reagan, & young

Aug 25 2016
Frida Spanish School fridaspanish.com Promised college credits, promised an education to young people stranded Mexico City DF
Author: Tyler, Texas Language: Frida Spanish School Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Robinson & Son funeral home Never looked to see if the information was correct. My husband was married. Mississippi Author: Enid, Mississippi Liars: Robinson & Son funeral home Mississippi

Aug 20 2016
Brilliance New York diamond flatiron Young lady stopped me to do a presentation claiming her flat iron was better than anything I had at home. Come to find out all lies. Augusta Georgia Author: Evans, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: Brilliance New York diamond flatiron Augusta , Georgia

Aug 20 2016
Shlomosmiles Alex Shlomo I booked a trip for me and my young daughters and had to change the dates. Alex Shlomo said, no problem, we can do this. He had almost $13,000 of my money as we were traveling business class as my one daughter has special needs and needed a bed to travel the 14 hours. Alex just strung me along for over a year and now has stopped responding to me completely. He has taken my money (which took me 3 years to save to go see my family) and makes his living scamming people. Located out of New York Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Air Travel: Shlomosmiles Internet

Aug 18 2016
My Young & Old Fur Babies Rescue Hoarder, not a Rescue Woodsfield Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Animal Shelters: My Young & Old Fur Babies Rescue Internet

Aug 18 2016
Direct Funding Source llc Joohan Kim, David Ginter, David Burkhalter, George D Young Scam: They will call you out of the blue. We know your deal and have the ability to finance you. Then I was suspicous and asked what the fees were. Joohan Kim(Alias) says no fees and you ask what about appraisals, 3rd party etc. He says no need he does this in house. I said ok. Then he wants your SS#, DOB, Bank accounts etc. I said that was premature. He said he needed the info to do a background check. He said he has completed the background check and all was good. Problem is I gave him a ficticous SS#. He said no cost or fees....then he says I need to pay a $50,000 Surety for the money. I said no, he then says he will pay the fee.....but the fee has to come from me. He then trys to get all my info, SS#, Passport, DL, Bank acct's etc. Dallas Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Direct Funding Source llc Dallas, Texas

Aug 16 2016
Communication Publishing Stephen Young Purchased book, 207 Cash - Exploding Wealth Secrets July 14, 2016. A month later and we still haven't received it. New York New York Author: dunnsville, Other Con Artists: Communication Publishing New York, New York

Aug 12 2016
Undiscovered Talent Group Inc Brandon Harlow RIP OFF!! Misrepresentation of services/takes advantage of and pressures young people to sign under duress/does not comply with signed contract! Multiple cities--moves around so cannot be caught California for this instance, but others Author: Yuba city, California Unusual Rip-Off: Undiscovered Talent Group Inc

Aug 10 2016
Horizon Healthcare Institute-courtney robinson Fraud, deceitful, unprofessional Thief Ft Myers Florida Author: cape coral, Florida Health Care Education: Horizon Healthcare Institute Florida

Aug 06 2016
Peggy's Auto Sales Pregnant Young Couple Ripped OFF Hendersonville Tennessee Author: Old Hickory, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Peggy's Auto Sales Hendersonville, Tennessee

11, Report #1320668

Aug 04 2016
CCNIC - Michelle CCNICAdorablebulldogs.comFacebook - English Bulldogs for Sale I paid in full for a English Bulldog on June 13th. I have never received the dog, as Michelle is completely giving me the run around that the dog is to young, or there are shipment issues, etc. Miami Florida Author: Erie, Colorado Dog Breeders: CCNIC - Michelle Internet

12, Report #1320561

Aug 03 2016
UPSIDE DOWN EXPERIENCES (UDX) Nehemiah Robinson THIS GUY (THESE GUYS) ARE FRAUDS AND LIARS! THE EXPERIENCES DO NOT EXIST. THE RACK UP ARTISTS AND DISAPPEAR WITH TOUR SPONSOR MONEY!! Charlotte, North Carolina Nationwide
Too many stories nothing to show. Author: Atlanta , Georgia Festivals & Event Services: UPSIDE DOWN EXPERIENCES (UDX) Nationwide

13, Report #1320418

Aug 03 2016
Tio Chuy's Auto Sales Tio Chuy a oklahoms city and tulsa auto sales dealership runs the Bait and Switch Scam on young mothers Oklahoma City, oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Tio Chuy's Auto Sales Oklahoma City,, oklahoma

14, Report #1319346

Jul 28 2016
Impexeuro Info salesunit, Robinson Foster They received 104 euro via Western Union on 7/10/16 and never sent me the product since 7/10th when they received the money - anti glycemia patches . They requested additional 790$ for shipping with DHL out of which they claimed 90% will be refundable. I did not sent 790$ realizing it was scam . They never sent me the money back . Brussels Brussels, Author: New York , New York Drug Manufacturers: Impexeuro Brussels ,

15, Report #1319284

Jul 27 2016
Ace Cash- Paul Young This is about a loan amount of $300.00 that you took with the AcCash under your e-mail address . LOOK FOR TYPE O. Misspelled Ace Cash. Greenville Texas Author: KANSAS CITY, Kansas Computer Fraud: Ace Cash- Paul Young Greenville, Texas

Jul 25 2016
Jimmy Spittz (Forever Young Entertainment) Ripped off for features, events shows ,Investors Las Vegas, Nevada Nationwide
Thank You Author: Tempe, Arizona Producers: Jimmy Spittz (Forever Young Entertainment) Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
CGTV The Young Agency Deceptive strategy to sell their acting class summer camp Nationwide Author: Florence, Arizona Modeling & Talent Agencies: CGTV Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
hhgregg, Robert Riesbeck, Charles Young, Keith Zimmerman, Rebecca D. Jacobs liars, crooks, abusive, assault, sucks Nationwide Author: Woodbury, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: hhgregg Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Chad and charlene young Bought furniture for over 2000 dollors and only want 2 refund 500 my furniture has been replaced twice in a year and now I just ask for my money back MARION Ohio Author: MARION, Ohio Furniture & Furnishings: Chad and charlene young MARION, Ohio

Jul 20 2016
Kelly Young Paseo Family Physicians Paseo Primary Care Physicians DO NOT USE PASEO FAMILY PHYSICIANS BECAUSE OF KELLY YOUNG Glendale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Physicians: Kelly Young Glendale, Arizona

Jul 19 2016
Earn at home club Emily young, Daniel Blackman, Shawn Rich, Claire, Janet and Maddy Charged $4.97 from my debit and as soon as i cancelled, they charged $77. Total scam. Found serveral links and affiliates with this company Miami bch Internet Comment Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Home Based Business: Earn at home club Internet

Jul 18 2016
Fortress Mobile Fitness Jordan Robertson ripoff, conman, faked my improvements, constantly harassed me for payment, took $1000s under false pretences, deceptive web site, difficult to communicate with, young/immature and inexperienced, na├»ve and irritating, unprofessional Vancouver British Columbia Jordan Robertson is a Liar Author: Oxford, Other Personal Services: Fortress Mobile Fitness Vancouver, British Columbia

Jul 16 2016
My Rainbow Puppies Youngs Puppy Town; Youngs Teacup Puppies; Puppy Dog Town; Passion Pups. Young Van Roekel keeps changing her business name after scamming so many people, to avoid getting caught! Fraud: Selling sick puppies as healthy only to say none of the illnesses are 'life threatening' as justification Elgin Texas
Author: Austin, Texas Dog Breeders: My Rainbow Puppies Elgin, Texas

Jul 14 2016
Trillion Real Estate AKA: Tyson Robinson Despeptive , Unethical Real Estate Agent Temecula California Author: Orange , California Real Estate Services: Trillion Real Estate Temecula , California

Jul 13 2016
Young Van Roekel My Rainbow Puppies; Puppy Dog Town; Young's Teacup Puppies Beware Sick Puppies Elgin Texas Author: Texas Animal Services: Young Van Roekel Elgin, Texas