Your Search | robinson, reagan, & young

Jul 14 2014
Supercentenarian Research Foundation (SRF) Stan PrimmerStanley R. PrimmerDoros Platika, M.D.Dave Gobel, Elliot Bergman, Ph.D. Robert Cockr Stan Primmer stalking and harassing young girl LAUDERHILL Florida
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Questionable Activities: Supercentenarian Research Foundation (SRF) LAUDERHILL, Florida

Jul 13 2014
sherriann robinson craig and her good friend nora i was suppose to move i sold my car lexus gs 400 i have 2 boys i was in need of a place to live i was despert i thought i had help but they lied they took money from me an my church thinking they where the landlords an assoc when really all the this time it was sherri an nora i sold my car so i can stay in a hotel but that ended up in the hospital with blood pressure 187-177 then on 9th 223-177 during all this i believe in these people who took advantage of me an my kids we are out of a place to live i had to pay my sons friends mother to keep my babyson so he won't be on the street i cryed so bad that im all cryed out they sent false text to me pretented to be the landlord i told the church i would be moving in my place but i didnt huh this world can be a cruel evil evil place full of greed a those who dont care then they text me to say i could pick my money up at western union but that was fraud to they scam me when i needed help the most i dont no what i need to do but im hurt so hurt i have no where to live my boys are out in the street an no where to go charlotte North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Liars: sherriann robinson craig charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 07 2014
Tucker Technoloy, Tucker Tech, Tucker, Caleb, Tony, Frank Tucker, Conchita Tucker, Unprofessional, Ill mannered, Disrespectful, Horrible communication, Zero guidence, Incompetent, Young rich kids. New York City New York Author: midland, Michigan Communications & Networking: Tucker Technoloy new york city, New York

Jul 04 2014
WRG WOODALL ROBINSON GROUPES, LYN WOODALL, JOHN DAO,CAPITAL CAR,VICTOR MAURICE BORROW MICHAEL JAMES CAR SCAMMERS NEW YORK NY Author: chicago, Illinois Business Consultants: WRG Select State/Province

Jul 04 2014
Dr D Ivan Young is a SCAMMER!!! Houston TX Author: Houston, Texas Media: Dr D Ivan Young Internet

Jul 03 2014
RICARDO PARKS DR ROSELYN TANWAR, OMAR YOUNG, DR DAVID WILLIAMS, ATTY RUSSELL RICE JR, HAROLD ANTHONY, THRUGOOD PITTMAN, GLENDA JOSEPH SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER IRVINE Nationwide Author: inglewood, California Cash Services: RICARDO PARKS Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
60 Minutes Australia, Mi9. NineMsn, Michael Roberts, Hannah Boocock, Danny Keens, Michael Usher, Hal Crawford, Matt James, Alex Parsons, Mark Britt, Krista Parcell, Tracey Richter Fake News Stories \ Paying For Story Ideas Made to look like reporting \ Video News Release's Made To Look Like actual Reporting, journalistic integrity at its worst. Australia
Author: Laguna Beach, California Media Outlets: 60 Minutes Australia, Mi9. NineMsn, poor journalistic integrity Internet

Jul 03 2014
ALAN TRUDEAU, ACTORS WORKSHOPS, ALAN JOSHEP TRUDEAU, FRE PHOTO SHOOTING ALAN TRUDEAU IS A EXTORICIONIST, FRAUD AND ONLY WANTS YOUR MONEY! IS A SCAM! DONT TRUST IN THIS MEN! ONLY WANTS SEX WITH YOUNG INDIAN GIRLS Cupey Internet
Author: cupey, Alabama Modeling Schools: ALAN TRUDEAU, ACTORS WORKSHOPS, ALAN JOSHEP TRUDEAU, FRE PHOTO SHOOTING Internet

Jul 02 2014
Vincent Duane Tarter Just a young kid that wanted a nice car. Beverly Hills California Author: Canoga Park, California Motor Vehicle Division: Vincent Duane Tarter Beverly Hills, California

Jul 02 2014
NSA,national security agency NSA ABUSED A DISABELED CITIZEN FOR FUN FOR NO REASON AFTER THEY REALIZED THEY MADE A MISTAKE THEY PAYED GANG MEMBERS , DRUG ADDICTS AND LOW INCOME STUDENTS AND MANY YOUNG MOSTLY MEN TO BULLY THE CITIZEN TILL NOONE WILL LISTEN TO THEM, WELL THAT CITIZEN WAS MY FAMILY MEMBER I CAME HOME FROM WAR FROM PROTECTING MY COUNTRY AND FIND THAT THE NSA HAS DONE TERROR ACTS ON MY HANDICAPED FAMILY MEMBER pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: NSA pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 01 2014
Luxor Automotive Shayne M. Robinson and wife LUXOR AUTOMOTIVE STAY AWAY!!!....SCAMMERS AND CROOKS SHAYNE ROBINSON AND HIS CRAZY WIFE!!! Tampa Florida Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Auto Dealers: Luxor Automotive Tampa, Florida

12, Report #1141925

Jun 30 2014
arion motors jonathon shamis defraud young adults straight up fraud plantation Florida Author: plantation, Florida Car Financing: arion motors plantation, Florida

13, Report #201394

Jun 30 2014
Shear Essence Salon ripoff, MISREPRESENTATION, Refuses to give refunds for HORRIBLE services!!, Lies about her abilities as a stylist (Rhonda Robinson), Charges VERY expensive prices for HORRIBLE work, stay away!! Jacksonville Florida
Author: Holt, Michigan Hair Salons: Shear Essence Salon Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 30 2014
EZ Cash Advance They have used Jon Robinson, King William They had me put money in a Green Dot Money Pak card from Walgreens here n Sacto,Ca , told me in 30 mins. They would put $ 3k n my checking account. That was yesterday day.I gave them vital info. Area code said San Franciso California Author: Sacramento, California Unusual Rip-Off: EZ Cash Advance Select State/Province

Jun 27 2014
Kyndal Fletcher Young Woman from Atlanta area faked cancer to scam money San Juan Baptista California Author: Norcross, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Kyndal Fletcher San Juan Baptista, California

Jun 26 2014
Master Lee's Tae Kwon Do Young In Master Lee's Tae Kwon Do Con, Manipulative, Crooks, Boise Idaho
Author: Boise, Idaho Health Clubs & Gyms: Master Lee's Tae Kwon Do Boise, Idaho

Jun 25 2014
American Amicable, wealth builder horizon life, occidental life insurance company of north Carolina, pioneer american ins.co financial rape of young military soldiers with no compassion or remorse waco Texas Author: newark, New Jersey United States Military: American Amicable, wealth builder waco, Texas

Jun 22 2014
jeanette young they are very violent and fake and crackheads and freeloaders and the kids they have went from beautifull and respectfull TO bad criminals and thiefs and well really aint enugh room to put the rest monroeville Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Bigots: jeanette young monroeville, Pennsylvania

Jun 20 2014
cobra promotional entertainment group Chris , queen cobra , Omar Greenbax i paid $400 for production which i never received promo and advertisment which i never received they claim to know major stars which they dont they set up promo pages which your face and pictures then change the passwords reagan georgia Author: houston, Texas Advertising Agencies: cobra promotional entertainment group Nationwide

Jun 19 2014
Tutor Great Danes Ashley Tutor They are unethical Great Dane breeders, breeding too young and without rights. Olive Branch Mississippi Author: Olive Branch, Mississippi Animal Services: Tutor Great Danes Olive Branch, Mississippi

Jun 19 2014
Shenzhen Shijing Electronics co Ltd. Yunlong Pengalais -Stephen Young Total rip-off. After payement of $480 US communication ceased. Shenzhen China Internet Author: Taupo, Alabama Computer Dealers: Shenzhen Shijing Electronics co Ltd. Internet

Jun 13 2014
national freedom group donald young DONALD YOUNG scammed senior citizines in forclosure fraud donald young is the devil in disguise irvine California Author: bremerton, Washington Loan Modification: national freedom group donald young irvine, California

Jun 12 2014
Independent Contractors Service Two young people sold me books for children to help them pay for college Delray Beach Florida Author: South Charleston, West Virginia Preschools: Independent Contractors Service Delray Beach, Florida

Jun 12 2014
Capital Solution.com/Charles This is the second encounter I have had with this young man. The first time I had been trying to get in touch with company for giving me the run around about new score updates that I paid for--that actually dropped after the first report. This young man/Charles answered the phone again today and gave me atleast 5 other different reasons to why I could not access my score updates when it was time for my 60 day update on Dec. 27, 2013. He was very incompetent and could not explain anything on my account and in the end, ended up yelling and arguing with me because I told him I was more confused with our conversation than before I spoke to him--Anyway he started saying to me You are no longer with us and I gonna end your account--after I had just stated that I no longer would be affiliated with them after my next update--Well, I paid my fee and still have not received the new update; and He screamed in my ear--Just plain rude and unprofessional--don't forget about incompetent! Internet Author: Bennettsville, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Capital Solution.com/Charles Select State/Province

Jun 12 2014
lincoln publications llc two young ladies came to our door saying they were in college,and trying to win a trip so we thought we were helping them. but they were lieing about the whole thing. gilbert arizona Author: spring lake, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: lincoln publications llc Gilbert, Arizona