ROBYN MCKINNEY, R MCKINNEY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Robyn McKinney, R McKinney
There may be more specific results for "Robyn McKinney, R McKinney"
For more specific results for "Robyn McKinney, R McKinney"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 28 2017
worldwide wealth builders Marlon Sancho McKinney received the sum of $50.000.00 for investments to be returned in the amount of $68,000.00 a year after. We signed a contract but he fled. I haven't be able to find him so far so I need to report him. Panorama City California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Home Based Business: sergio B Panorama City, California

Jun 27 2017
Reservations and Fulfillment Services, inc- R&F -Micheal Lied, liars,half truths, fraud, scam, thieves, cons, con artist, immoral, Internet Author: Tinley Park, Illinois Cruise Ships: Reservations and Fulfillment Services, inc Internet

Jun 27 2017
A & R Mobile / Bodywork 401-545-8183 A & R Mobile / Bodywork Alfie/Nicholas Mobile Bodywork Buys and sells vehicles We come to you and we beat any estimate by 50% , I specialize in paintless dent removal and rubber bumpers 401-545-8183 internet Author: Midway, Georgia Body Work & Repair: A & R Mobile / Bodywork Internet

Jun 23 2017
Lumanere Lumanere-R-Soleil Keeps sending product Santa Ana California Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Skin Care: Lumanere Santa Ana, California

Jun 23 2017
Interracialpeoplemeet.com This site is a ripoff as they say things to people the user doesn't actually say. Also no search criteria is acknowledged. If u delete sum1 u still c them 100 more times. And the SAME people r shown EVERY time. I think this site is a TOTAL ripoff.!! Dallas,TX Internet Author: Burton, Texas Dating Services: Interracialpeoplemeet.com Internet

Jun 21 2017
Jerry's Rod & Custom Jerry Vandenberg's auto body & paint Charged Me $75.00 per hour for a $15.00 per hour employee. claimed hours he didn't work,and Jerry did the same. I was actually at his hhome shop calling him at his commercial upholstery shop when he claimed frame work on my car for that day. My cell phone was pinning off his cell tower and he answered. I have pictures of his flunkie's work on my $50,000 car. 4 hours to remove the exhaust system consisting of 7 bolts and 4 cuts with a sawsall $2800.00 for tubs with beginner welds. practice welds on my frame and cuts in the frame for no reason. When I complained, I had to get the cops to his house twice to get my car back. Gardnerville Nevada
Pat R Author: Minden, Nevada Body Work & Repair: Jerry's Rod & Custom Gardnerville, Nevada

Jun 20 2017
BROKEN R STABLES. Gene Ross Bought a TWH mare that was suppose to be kid safe was not buck and bolted middleton Tennessee Author: v, California Horse Traders: BROKEN R STABLES. middleton, Tennessee

Jun 19 2017
Leisure Living Island Fanta-Sea Pools, Island Pools, Transit Pools, Fanta-Sea Pools, R & P Pools Inc., R and P Pool Inc., poolsupplies.com, solarcovers.com, Junk product - No Warranty Nationwide
Author: Cathedral City, California Pools & Saunas: Leisure Living Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
SHAWN BUNYARD TAVIS & BUNYARD, TAVIS AND BUNYARD, THE TAVIS BUNYARD, SHAWN R. BUNYARD SHAWN BUNYARD IS A FRAUD Santa Rosa California Author: Santa Rosa, California Legal Services: SHAWN BUNYARD Internet

Jun 15 2017
Dr. Steven R Gray Ed.D Tells false statements Mental health evaluation for court and told false statements Mesa Arizona Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Legal Services: Dr. Steven R Gray Ed.D Arizona

Jun 15 2017
VOLKS ANWALT OF NEW YORK My mother paid these people a $2,500 deposit. To represent me in court several days ago. I represented myself in court today when they no one showed up. I never even heard from these people. When I called to get a refund, they refused saying it was non-r Lawyer scam New York Internet Author: Howard City, Michigan Attorneys & Legal Services: VOLKS ANWALT OF NEW YORK Internet

Jun 13 2017
Super Dads Pool Service LLC Jeffrey Gallamore, SuperDads Pool Service Called me a N*r after refusing to refund my $80.00 loxahatchee Florida
Author: west palm beach , Florida Pool Services: Super Dads Pool Service LLC loxahatchee , Florida

Jun 13 2017
bestorlandoattractions.com Tropical Tours R Us, Major Vacation Resort Scam on vacation package, took my money and won't refund Internet Author: Caruthersville, Missouri Resorts: bestorlandoattractions.com Internet

Jun 12 2017
123College.com, Inc. REVIEW: 123College.com, Inc. dedicated to service quality and customer satisfaction. 123College strives to offer the most value and best service in the college planning industry. *UPDATE: 123College.com, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. 123College.com, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Aaron R Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Financial Services: 123College.com TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. 123College.com assists students for all undergraduate years with: board exam test preparation, choosing a major, choosing a college or university, financial aid negotiations, FAFSA / CSS Profile filing, & maximizing financial aid eligibility to get the most grants, scholarships. 123College.com one of largest nationwide college planning companies. Deerfiled Beach, Florida

Jun 11 2017
Scott Robyn Scott Robyn We just meet at dating site,he send me and gmail , so we talk there and communicate for 1 and half week, he told me that he work as a Marine Chief Security Officer in US, and he born and grew up in NY. Will for me first chat he is nice guy every time we chat very nice, he said he will come to Philippines to meet and he will bring her mum to meet my family too,will at first I believe it because really I didn't know that he is a scammer , he wants to sends me a gifts, and a money 100,000$ really I didn't know I give my details to him, please help me, I don't want to have problems I really don't know that he do scams.:( Poland but he said he will go to Albania for work Internet Author: Cebu City, Other Adult Web Site: Scott Robyn Internet

Jun 10 2017
CHINA DOLL CHOWS Jettie Burch Failure to provide AKC registration papers La Vernia TEXAS Author: McKinney, Texas Dog Breeders: CHINA DOLL CHOWS Internet

Jun 10 2017
R & J Tree Surgeons Randy Promised to trim trees on my property and clean my roof. Was to return to haul off some branches and finish jobs, but never returned. All phone calls to him were never returned. Ocala Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Recycling/Trash removal: R & J Tree Surgeons

Jun 09 2017
Raytheonhealth They ask if i wanted to work from home, and asked for my name, address, city, and also zip code. Tuscan AZ Author: El paso, Texas Employees: R

Jun 08 2017
WESTERN INVESTIGATION - Patrick R. Schneeman RIPOFF ARTIST!!! FRAUD ALERT!!! CAN CONTACT PHONY PI PRIOR TO PAYMENT; ONCE PAYMENT IS MADE, PATRICK IS ADIOS & SO IS YOUR MONEY San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Private Investigators: WESTERN INVESTIGATION - Patrick R. Schneeman San Diego, California

Jun 06 2017
United Merchant Asset Recovery LLC. Rossi Hackerman & Associates Rec’d work vm stating I would be served a summons in 24hrs that requires my Boss to sign as witness. I called & paid $245 to hear B**** just give me that money” when I asked for a receipt. Lockport New York Author: McKinney, Texas TVs & VCRs: United Merchant Asset Recovery LLC. Lockport, New York

Jun 05 2017
Sales Associate Jennifer Bandera, Robert Bradley, Tony Richardson, Rosemary Campbell, etc.I think Jennifer Bandera is a fake name and is the only person associated with the company. Fraudulent and deceptive practices, Jennifer Bandera is sly and cunning and good at lying. She will take your money and then not answer calls and emails. McKinney, Texas Author: Honolulu,, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Sales Associate McKinney, Texas

Jun 04 2017
HOME OWNER INFORMATIONAL REPORTING Becky Briggs, Frank Skarren Investigative services of mortgage banks. R they legit, or will they rip me off!!!! Who R these people! Rockville Centre New York Doesn't look legit Author: Hempstead, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: HOME OWNER INFORMATIONAL REPORTING Rockville Centre, New York

May 31 2017
RV Smokeshop R V Smoke shop Over priced double charge products aka; rip off las vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Smoke Shops: RV Smokeshop las vegas, Nevada

May 30 2017
NOVA Digital Films Gregory R. Letiecq Video was never delivered as promised Manassas Virginia Author: Manassas, Virginia Video & Film Production: NOVA Digital Films Internet

May 29 2017
John R Dimase Public Adjuster I.u.o.el union worker Public Adjuster turned stalker and harasser. Hopewell Junction New York Let me get this right Author: Brooklyn, New York Home Improvements: John R Dimase