ROCHELLE GORDON, RAYLENE VAN WORTH, FRANK ANDREWS, WENDY CAROL, JOAN MARIE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Rochelle Gordon, Raylene Van Worth, Frank Andrews, Wendy Carol, Joan Marie
There may be more specific results for "Rochelle Gordon, Raylene Van Worth, Frank Andrews, Wendy Carol, Joan Marie"
For more specific results for "Rochelle Gordon, Raylene Van Worth, Frank Andrews, Wendy Carol, Joan Marie"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
andrew azoulay at douglas elliman DONT DEAL WITH ANDREW AZOULAY , HES A RIPOFF , AND APPARANTLY THE BIGGEST JERK AROUND , TREATS HIS CLIENTS LIKE S*** , NOT WORTH IT MANHATTAN NY Nationwide
Author: ny , New York Better Business Bureau: andrew azoulay at douglas elliman Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
 Dave Wethy David Wethy and his wife Sherry Wethy make a living from creatively and commonly scamming people. Fort Worth Texas
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Builders & Contractors: David Wethy Fort Worth, Texas

Aug 18 2017
art van furniture defected furniture refund 2-3weeks after defected furniture pick up second defected furniture etc. algonquin Illinois Author: huntley, Illinois Furniture & Furnishings: art van furniture algonquin, Illinois

Aug 18 2017
Jones Junction Kia Gives outrageous quotes on minor repairs Bel Air Maryland Dealership Author: edgewood, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Jones Junction Kia Bel Air, Maryland

Aug 17 2017
Dunham and Jones During consultation spoke with one lawyer never was told who lawyer was going to be. First day of court was told a lawyer would be there to represent me. Courtney approaches me with a pass for the defense paper which I signed because in her words she didn't feel confident laying the facts down right away to the DA. To make a long story short we passed 5 times! They never called me with any good news .  Fort Worth Texas Author: Grapevine, Texas Legal Services: Dunham and Jones Fort Worth , Texas

Aug 17 2017
Gordon Chevrolet Took Advantage of My Mothers Death Philadelphia Pennsylvania Thank you, Diane Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Gordon Chevrolet Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 17 2017
Colonial Van Lines & ESP Motors disreputable moving firms Pompano Beach FL & Peoria AZ Pompano Beach FL & Peoria AZ Author: Reading, Massachusetts Moving Companies: Colonial Van Lines Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Elly's World I ordered a steam hair straightener. When I went to check the status, it says This shop is,currently unavailable. Internet Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Aug 16 2017
esn the coin store customer service 1-877-948-5711 names: AJ,Stacy,Laura,Patty I purchased approximately $1000.00 worth of coins from esn coin store from Feb. to May 2017,all customer service all mail boxes are full Internet Author: KANKAKEE, Illinois Investment Brokers: esn the coin store Internet

Aug 15 2017
Bob Fitzgerald Coaching Prospecting; Bob Fitzgerald,Meg Miller; Cheri Washburn; Ryan Wood They scam you into paying $5000 to cold call expireds, FSBOs, neighborhoods. Did not get any legitmate leads. Received one out of my territory and the other was a joke in 4 months. They said you would have free access to them and you don't get any communication on resolution. It's a total scam not worth $1. I've been asking for a refund and no one responds. There was nothing in the contract that says I had to go through Landvoice (which is another broken system) to generate the leads for them. Pittsford New York Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Realtors: Bob Fitgerald Coaching Prospecting Pittsford, New York

Aug 14 2017
Roger campbell He said if I don't come up with 400 $. I will be arrested and pay 180000 worth of fines from cash advance USA that I didn't apply for Internet Author: Palm Bay, Florida Cash Services: Roger campbell Internet

Aug 14 2017
Ibotta Falsely deactivated my account and kept my rebates worth over $50 Denver Internet
Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada On-Line Business: Ibotta Internet

Aug 12 2017
Great Wolf Lodge I stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge in Garden Grove and got my wedding ring stolen by cleaning lady. BEWARE OF THIS PLACE! . Not only did I end up being sick from the nasty inside air that doesnt get recycled properly, I also got my wedding ring stolen by their un-trustworthy employee. The customer service support center in charge of this matter was no help at all and showed no support or help. All they said was that we have no evidence that she took it, No sorry, No sort of complimentary offer or anything to try to make the situation better, Nothing .. Do Not take your kids here. Not Worth it. You are much better off going to Knotts Soak City. Much better . Keep a look out for more postings regarding this matter on other social media sites coming soon.. Thank you for your time. Garden Grove California Can your suspicion be confirmed? Author: Garden Grove, California Amusement & Theme Parks: Great Wolf Lodge Garden Grove, California

Aug 12 2017
geeks americas Keira Pretended, that I had a virus on my Laptop, after locking me out of my Laptop.It was called Technical support. They would continually called you by phone. They got my charge card and after, I was unable to reach them by any of the numbers that I was given by their tech support.They invaded my Laptop.and sending out scams E-MAILS UNDER MY E-MAIL.They are charging my account they have my information.I was given an ID number. Now you're unable to contact them. INTERNET Internet Author: New Rochelle, New York Computer Help Desk: geeks americas Internet

Aug 12 2017
All Approved Autoworks. LLC Sean Bernstein Robert Bernstein Sold me a car with a busted rod. Couldn't drive it. Lake Worth Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Auto Dealers: All Approved Autoworks. LLC Florida

Aug 12 2017
All approved autoworks Scam artists Lake Worth Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Auto Dealers: All approved autoworks Lake Worth, Florida

Aug 12 2017
Long Distance Van Lines Midwest Express Van Lines Bait and switch tactics used to overcharge for their services Halethorpe MD Maryland
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Moving Companies: Long Distance Van Lines Halethorpe,

Aug 11 2017
Melaleuca I was told it cost 99 cents to join! They sent me stuff I never order 67 dollars worth of stuff and with out my authorization took the money out of my checking account before I received the stuff! The month wasn't even over yet and they helped themselves into my checking acct with out my approval! So where does the 99 cents come in! I feel like I was ripped off and scammed for their stuff that I never ordered just to get more money out of me! Idaho Falls, Idaho, 83402 Nationwide Author: Stafford Township, New Jersey Civil Rights Violators: Unusual Rip-Off: Melaleuca Nationwide

19, Report #1392091

Aug 11 2017
Lexington cyf office Rochelle Leeper Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Legal Services: Lexington cyf office Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

20, Report #1392082

Aug 11 2017
Agility van lines Agility Van Lines (a moving company) job reference # R3191542 - Expected Move Date 6/23/17 During the whole month of May I was speaking with Alex who assured me that he would be my point of contact throughout the entire moving process, recommended I call Lied Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdal Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Agility van lines

21, Report #1392037

Aug 11 2017
Freedom Life Insurance Company of America Lie about insurance coverage with policy. All lies. Fort Worth Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Insurance Companies: Freedom Life Insurance Company of America Fort Worth, Texas

22, Report #1392011

Aug 11 2017
Swift Van Lines Realy Shady and Unreliable Laurel Maryland Author: Maine Moving Companies: Swift Van Lines Laurel, Maryland

23, Report #1391966

Aug 11 2017
Brian Dale of RunRunRun RunRunRun Inc Run Run Run Payment not received and no response from Brian Dale about his overdue bill Chicago Illinois
Resolution Author: Shenzhen, Illinois Shipping Companies: Brian Dale of RunRunRun Chicago, Illinois

Aug 10 2017
Andrea Jarova & Frantisek Minarovic Frank Mina Frank Minavorits I've known Frank for years he has bought cars for me previously. I money wired him and andrea 20k for a car Frank said he has an issue and had to spend the money since both frank and andrea will not respond to my calls or emails. The money has not been returned either. But I see on social media andrea bought herself a new car. I can't help to think that's where my money went to. Frank and Andrea are married and both from Slovak. SCAM ARTISTS Naples, Florida Nationwide
Author: naples, Florida Auto Advertising Services: Andrea Jarova & Frantisek Minarovic Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
City Cars Warehouse They Knowingly Sold Me A Lemon Van Nuys California Admission Author: Canyon Country, California Auto Dealers: City Cars Warehouse Van Nuys, California