Your Search | rochelle gordon, raylene van worth, frank andrews, wendy carol, joan marie
There may be more reports for "rochelle gordon, raylene van worth, frank andrews, wendy carol, joan marie"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "rochelle gordon, raylene van worth, frank andrews, wendy carol, joan marie"

Apr 30 2016
Shelly Bailes, Michael Bailes, Rochelle Burgos, Mitsui Burgos,Sheila Bailes, Rochelle Bailes, Sleezy Lying Scam Artist Shelly Burgos Bailes Strikes Again $1600 Rip Off Shows No Remorse San Jose California Author: anaheim, California Bed & Bath: Shelly and Michael Bailes San Jose, California

Apr 30 2016
Charles Rick Bell with Downhill Money Is a Fraud Cecilia Bell Claudia Bell Frank Bell John Orist Bell Charles Rick Bell Rick R Bell Downhill Money Charles Richard Bell Charles Richard Bell of Downhill Money is Writing Fake Reviews & Defrauding People Irving Texas
Author: Kansas City, Missouri Computer Fraud: Charles Rick Bell with Downhill Money Is a Fraud Irving, Texas

Apr 29 2016
Glen D Gold Collectosaurus rex FRANK FRAZETTA FRAUD SAN FRANCISCO Author: New York, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Glen D Gold CA

Apr 28 2016
Tarrant County Appraisal District Golden Fleece Award Fort Worth Texas One more thing Author: Corinth, Texas Government Corruption: Tarrant County Appraisal District Fort Worth, Texas

Apr 28 2016
proud american van lines charged $1000 over original quote destroyed a #4000 john deere x 300 riding mower and a 60 inch big srceen sharp high def tv toledo Ohio Author: navarre, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: proud american van lines toledo, Ohio

Apr 28 2016
Paypal & Sgt Grit.com I bought $209 worth of merchandise from Sgt Grit,payable via PayPal Internet Author: brownsville, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Paypal & Sgt Grit.com Internet

Apr 28 2016
Black Bull Towing Aaron Huhemhis brother Victorhis lawer S. Lightfoot This towing companey came on propety unauthrized , towed my cay , will not give it back. Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Towing: Black Bull Towing Fort Worth, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Viking Van Lines Viking Van Lines LLC Won't reply to emails, garbage template website, do not use them! Dallas Texas Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Moving Companies: Viking Van Lines Dallas, Texas

Apr 27 2016
Car Max Car Max bad service and call cust a lier Ft Worth Texas Author: NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Car Max

10, Report #1301979

Apr 26 2016
Second Rotation Collectibles, LLC DBA Cash For Dinars/SRCMarketing E0436612014-9. The Registered Agent on Stole my Dinars worth $2,600 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida Cash Services: Second Rotation Collectibles, LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

11, Report #1301930

Joan Robinson She got my number from Care.com Palm Bay Florida
Author: Tylertown, Mississippi Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Joan Robinson Nationwide

12, Report #1301932

Apr 26 2016
Canadian Van Lines Coronation Van Lines Nightmare Moving Experience - our stuff was never delivered, had to hire another company Vancouver Internet Author: British Columbia Moving Companies: Canadian Van Lines Internet

Apr 24 2016
RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING FLORIDA FUGITIVE, RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING) ATTEMPTS TO EXTORT, BLACKMAIL, and COMMENT ROBERRY FROM FILMMAKERS Internet
Be it known Author: Boston , Massachusetts Computer Graphics: RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING Internet

Apr 24 2016
Mike's Garden Center Buyer Beware - Failure to Give Vital Info Southlake Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Landscaping: Mike's Garden Center Southlake, Texas

Apr 23 2016
Render Services Inc. I believe they stole my vehicle I reported to the police on the 4th of March that my van was stolen. they told me they pick my vehicle up on the 16th of March but never reported as recovered. I had to call around Chicagoland to ask different companies have picked up my vehicle but my vehicle was stolen on the 4th. I believe they had something to do with it. they said they pick my vehicle up on 95th and the Dan Ryan but never reported my vehicle as recovered by render service inc ,company to the authorities in trying to charge me almost $600 to get it out on the 26th. I went to pick up my van but they won't release it to me they were trying to figure out how did I know where my van was located because they never reported to the police that they had it. so I went to the police station on 63rd and Racine and they told me I needed to contact a lawyer because it was a shady business Chicago Illinois Author: Dolton , Illinois Auto Towing: Render Services Inc. Chicago ,

Apr 23 2016
Strategic Student Solutions/ Adam Pickett They made a promise to lower my loans and eventually make them go away. They just took my money and differed my loans for two years. Lake Worth Florida Author: Hoboken , New Jersey Financial Education: Strategic Student Solutions Lake Worth Florida , Florida

Apr 22 2016
Gemenis Twin Transport/ Frank Angelo. DO NOT USE GEMENIS TWIN TRANSPORT Miami Florida Author: Brooklyn, New York Trucking Companies: Gemenis Twin Transport Miami, Florida

Apr 22 2016
DIF Companies Norma Jean Payne Freight Forwarder/Broker lied about transit times and extorted us for thousands of dollars Irving Texas Author: fort worth, Texas Shipping Companies: DIF Companies Irving, Texas

Apr 22 2016
A-1 Plumbing & Contractors Santino F. Camarca Frank Camarca I am a senior citizen and never thought I would be scammed, but here I am trying to get my $6000.00 returned for work not completed. Akron Ohio Author: Hartville, Ohio Builders & Contractors: A-1 Plumbing & Contractors Akron, Ohio

Apr 22 2016
Open Road lending Falsely Advertise My Aproval Fort Worth Texas Author: Folsom, California Loans: Open Road lending Fort Worth, Texas

Apr 22 2016
North Coast Auto Mall REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: North Coast Auto Mall dedicated to customer satisfaction. North Coast Auto Mall implemented strategic changes ensuring client satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to assist client's needs effectively, and promptly. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. North Coast Auto Mall pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with North Coast Auto Mall, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Akron, Ohio Auto Dealers: NORTH COAST AUTO MALL TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. North Coast Auto Mall has over 1,000 vehicles including: Chevy, Ford, Pontiac, Dodge, Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, & much more. North Coast Auto Mall has every type of automobile to suit any kind of buyer, whether customers want a convertible sports car for leisurely driving or a mini-van to fit entire family. North Coast Auto Mall serves Northeast Ohio's car buyers for over 10 years! Akron, Ohio

Apr 22 2016
Francis Frank Mellace Imperial Home InteriorsCentury 21 Cyber Stalker/Cyber Harassment Blackwood New Jersey Author: New Jersey Websites: Francis Frank Mellace Blackwood, New Jersey

Apr 21 2016
Josie Maran Cosmetics Never refunded my $120 worth of Product and lost the items I sent to them. Nationwide Author: California Beauty Salons: Josie Maran Cosmetics Nationwide

Apr 21 2016
Dan N. Sinclair Igor ripped off by influenza con that won't pay for repairs donec3000.00 worth in his mms mansion Ione California Author: ione , California Home Improvements: Dan N. Sinclair Ione , California

Apr 20 2016
Wanted Auto Protect Breech of Contract, Auto Warranty: I purchased the Ultimate Warranty on 6/24/15. My vehicle went in the shop 4/12/16, my mechanic spoke on the phone to Frank on 4/13, faxed him vehicle estimate and service history. I have left repeated messages and emails to Rich (Director of Public Relations), Colin Green (sold me the warranty), etc... NO ONE has called me or my repair shop back. It's been 6 days and about 50 calls. There was an answering service, now nothing. My warranty also covers a rental car, of which I have not been able to get because NO ONE is responding. I have filed with Consumer Affairs, BBB and will file with FTC soon. This is very unprofessional and unethical practice. My vehicle needs repair and I need a rental car. Still no reply 4/20/16 Cherry Hill New Jersey
Author: Germantown, Maryland Auto Warranty: Wanted Auto Protect Cherry Hill, New Jersey