Your Search | rochelle gordon, wendy carol

Feb 11 2016
Gordon, aylworth & Tami, p.c. I'm being forced to pay without a hearing. Eugene Oregon Information Author: Lake stevens, Washington Collection Agencies: Gordon, aylworth & Tami, p.c.

Jan 29 2016
Doppler Internet, Carl Doppler BEWARE OF DOPPLER INTERNET! IF THEY TREAT THEIR WORKERS LIKE THIS IMAGINE WHAT THEY WILL DO TO CUSTOMERS Schererville, Indiana Update!! Carol Doppler called my bank and told them I was trying to extort money!! Author: North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Websites: Doppler Internet, Carl Doppler Schererville, Indiana

Jan 28 2016
encante spoke to 2 of the rudest reps in my 77 yrs. asked for refund & was 'told take it or leave it.' Internet Author: new rochelle, New York Sales People: encante Internet

Jan 28 2016
CertifiedReloations WORST MOVING EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE Rochelle Park New Jersey Author: Irving, Texas Moving Companies: CertifiedReloations Rochelle Park, New Jersey

Jan 25 2016
Psychic Power Netwok they all lie san franciso ca Internet Author: carol stream, Illinois Psychic: Psychic Power Network Internet

Jan 14 2016
Wendy Cockcroft Web Design, Wendy Cockcroft Interserve.com Wendy Cockcroft, Manchester, United Kingdom, Wendy Cockcroft Help Desk Adminstrator at Interserve.com FRAUD, RIPOFF, SCAM< BLACKMAIL Manchester, United Kingdom Internet
Who Is My Accuser? Author: Other Business Consulting: Wendy Cockcroft Web Design, Wendy Cockcroft Interserve.com Internet

Jan 14 2016
The Paris Kitchen WENDYLYNLLC, CA Warning!!! Wendy Lyn does not make refunds--even when she cancels Paris, France Internet The Paris Kitchen Author: New London, New Hampshire Tours & Excursions: The Paris Kitchen Internet

Jan 11 2016
Andrew Weitz formerly Vertius Veritus, Justin Moon, Carol, Marcella I paid Andrew Weitz (Veritus) 16,000 dollars for a modification. After paying this money to the company to Carol and Justin Moon, they claimed I didn't pay the company no money, that I paid Veritus and they are no longer Veritus, so that means I paid no one. This company is a rip off and have a bunch of scam artist working there. My modification never went through and a sign to sell my house was put on my door after working with this company for over a year. Last time I called the office, which was 01/11/16, I was put on hold by Justin Moon and he never came back to the phone. With all of the money I paid this company I could have tried to work out something with my loan company instead. I want my money back! Encino,  California Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Andrew Weitiz formerly Vertius Encino, CA,

Jan 08 2016
Gordon, Aylworth, & Tami, PC AKA Gordon law Firm GAT used an address that I haven't lived at for almost 10 years. They said they are debt collectors. They are attorneys. They are trying to collect a debt that was written off years ago and was a secure account backed by a savings account. The credit card company simply took the savings and wrote off the credit card account. Eugene Oregon Author: Stanfield, Oregon Credit Services: Gordon, Aylworth, & Tami, PC Eugene, Oregon

Jan 07 2016
Auto Sales House(ASH)- Dr. Wendy Sanford HUGE SCAM!! Miami Florida Totally Avoidable Author: Fowler, Indiana RV Dealers: Auto Sales House Nationwide

Jan 06 2016
Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport California Wendy Red Roof Inn Ontario CA is the worst hotel ever! Apparently they use coffee to get the smell out of the carpet instead of shampooing !  Ontario California
Author: Covina, California Hotel: Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport CA Ontario, California

Dec 28 2015
searchphrases.net Stay clear of this guy who goes by Rick Jarrett / Eric Jarrett / Rick Jared / Charles Gordon / Richard Anderson III / Robert Palmer / Robert Howling / Rick Stevenson /Rick Stephens and others. Fraudulent Advertising for Banner Ads westlake village California Westlake California Author: Cambridge, Massachusetts Internet Marketing Companies: searchphrases.net Westlake, California

Dec 28 2015
Devlin Gordon Baird & Warner scam realtor Chicago Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Realtors: Devlin Gordon Chicago, Illinois

Dec 26 2015
Black Book VIP Rochelle Brown Rents units in her name and then sublets them to other people using a different company name then doesnt pay the rent due using numerous excuses and makes changes to existing contract without approval from the owner , and now have an attorney to evict her from the contract even though another person is living in my house atlanta Georgia
Definitely True that Black Book Inc is Thieving company Author: atlanta, Georgia Questionable Activities: Black Book VIP atlanta, Georgia

Dec 17 2015
Closers Academy, Ian Gordon, Kimberly Gordon PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY NewYork New York Author: United States, Other Sales People: Closers Academy Internet

Dec 14 2015
eoltransport Eric Oscar Lopez transport As owner operators my cousin John and I have worked with thoses thieves for 2 years. while they was jacking up the price of insurance they was also lying about brokers supposely imposing fees. the owner Eric and his daughter Wendy Lopez couldn't get any greedy. just in November 2015 they started not responding to phone call supposely that his lazy daugther got a part time job as a cna ? someone who can't not spend 1 hour looking for loads without throwing an excuse to take a break. we end up losing about $7500. by the way they dot number 2295753 mc 783907 ein 45 5362549 it's a family run crooks so do yourself a favor stay away . we're in the process of shooting down their business Victorville California
Author: Concord , North Carolina Trucking Companies: eoltransport Victorville , California

Dec 11 2015
Auto Sales House, Auto Sales House, Corp,, Dr. Wendy Sanford, Wendy Sanford Fraud, internet crime Miami Internet He Is Proud Of You!!! Author: Chesterland, Ohio RV Dealers: Auto Sales House Internet

Dec 08 2015
Closers Academy ,Renee Grant, Ian Gordon, Scammed me for money, didn't pay me for the work Don't work for this company Westburg New York
Author: Manteca, California Computer Marketing Companies: Closers Academy Westburg, New York

Nov 27 2015
Gordon Street Realty Will not hold their word on an offer to purchase a home atlanta Georgia
This is a fraudulent Claim by a convicted Felon Author: atlanta, Georgia Realtors: Gordon Street Realty atlanta, Georgia

Nov 20 2015
Chance Gordon Chance Gordon was legal counsel for myself and my family. Mr Gordon was hired as litigator in a civil lawsuit and was working with our primary counsel, Mr. Christopher Hamner of Hamner Law Firm in Los Angeles. Mr. Gordon was incompetent and absent at key points in our case as was Mr. Hamner. My family lost the case and everything they owned, forcing them into bankruptcy. Coincidentally Mr. Gor don was starting his loan modification at the same time he was supposed to be representing my family. Mr. Gordon is currently ineligible to practice law in California. Nevada Author: Bakersfield, California Liars: Chance Gordon Bakersfield, California

Nov 20 2015
Orange Vanlines National Movers Damaged my property Woodland Hills California Author: Carol Stream, Illinois Moving Companies: Orange Vanlines Nationwide

Nov 19 2015
Carol adams my survey avon Internet Author: avon, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: Carol adams my survey Internet

Nov 17 2015
Certified Solar Windsor, Ontario Canada Craig O'Brien, Gordon Simmons Certified Solar Fraud Windsor Ontario Author: Guelph, Ontario Canada, Ontario Door to Door Sales: Certified Solar Windsor, Ontario Canada Windsor, Ontario

Nov 17 2015
swag Gordon and Tracy Tryron Rip me off took my down payment houston TX Author: houston, Alabama Auto Dealers: swag houston,

Nov 16 2015
WENDY LOVEJOY Etheilia Lovejoy SCAM ARTIST, FRAUD DULUTH GEORGIA Author: California Real Estate Investing: WENDY LOVEJOY