Your Search | roderick kagy, 1 world foundation, llc

Jul 10 2014
Imachinegroup.com LLC International Machine Group is owned by John Echlin John Echlin promised to send me a digital-to-garment printer if I send him a $6000 price money. I wired the money him in 2009 and I am yet to receive the printer nor my complete refund after many complains with the Attorny General's office New address says Montclair, Ca California Author: Lansdowne, Maryland Miscellaneous Electronics: Imachinegroup.com LLC Montclair, California

Jul 10 2014
Salvage World salvageworld kept my deposits totaling $900.00 ignoring my requests to return even a portion Fort Lauderdale Florida 33301 Author: Cowichan Bay, British Columbia Motorcycles: Salvage World Internet

Jul 10 2014
garmin no longer supports my c330 sold me updates for life i'm not dead 1200E.151st street Olathe,Ks 60062 WORLD WIDE Author: clifton, New Jersey Auto Audio Electronics: garmin Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
PDM Group LLC PDM. Group LLC called me with information in advertisement a Amazon mall account. Phoenix Arizona Author: San Antonio, Texas Advertising Agencies: PDM Group LLC Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 09 2014
Treehouse Labs, LLC - Bikn ,beacon, iphone cases defective product, fraud Round Rock Texas Author: Georgetown, Texas Electronic Manufacturers: Bikn Round Rock, Texas

Jul 09 2014
Tameeka McBride; Mcbride Technologies LLC; Strategic Vertual Services SCAM; Tameeka; McBride; Strategic Vertual Services; McBride Technologies; Work at home; New Castle Delaware Author: Yorktown, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: Tameeka McBride New Castle, Delaware

Jul 09 2014
scr@ecware.com Sean Rowland aka T-Trex He acted as a Web Master and He stole robbed my blind of my intellectual data He put a 3.6 million dollare company My Company in the Grave..He signed phony contracts. He is no Webmaster as he stated he is no SEO guy. He promised a shopping cart. and special cell phone apps inhis Phoney contract. I opened up my world to a guy i thought was Genuine. He is worse that Hitler orMadoff...I pray for anyone inthis country please call me...I have proff. He used my 25 years as a executive in the office furniture industry only to steal and sell my leads and my lifes work..If this can put a stop to some one else for this PROFESSIONAL CON ARTIST Look at his profile..and his BOOK KILLING GOD Oceanside Delaware Author: tustin, California Computer Furniture: scr@ecware.com Oceanside, Delaware

Jul 09 2014
Technollo, LLC, Electronic Recycling & Trading Fraud and Breach of Contract Austin Texas Author: Manhattan Beach, California Cellular Phone Companies: Technollo, LLC Austin, Texas

Jul 09 2014
Amazing Single Adventures Got Dates, LLC More like Amazing Scam adventures is more like it fredericksburg Virginia Author: King George, Virginia Dating Services: Amazing Single Adventures fredericksburg, Virginia

Jul 09 2014
CHKMATE*INSTANT CHECKMATE they never charged the initial $1 free 30 days, they immediately charged $22.86, and continued to do so for 4 months Nationwide Author: Blanchardville, Wisconsin Advertising / Deceptive: CHKMATE*INSTANT CHECKMATE Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Merchant Services123 Jeff Richards, Peter Goldmen, Dave Roberts, Mike Miller... Business Stategies llc 3310 W Bell Rd #267 Phoenix Arizona, 85053 Phone# 888/798/0891 charged my credit card Jeff Richards ,choicetrainingstrategies@gmail.com, scam me out of $16000.00 dallors Phoenix Arizona Author: Lowell, Massachusetts Work at Home: Merchant Services123 Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 09 2014
Velvet Eyewear, Eye Studios, LLC DOES NOT PAY VENDOR INVOICES New York New York Author: New York, New York Employment Services: Velvet Eyewear New York, New York

Jul 09 2014
World Wealth Distribution Tried to scam my Dad with a credit card scheme dirty tricks QLD Australia Nationwide Author: no, New York Non-Profit Charities: World Wealth Distribution Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Alpha Networks LLC Reginald Terrell AlexanderCharles Ricky Downs If a 20 year friend did this to me, what would they do to you? Atlanta Georgia Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Investment Brokers: Alpha Networks LLC Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 09 2014
LRN Industries LLC Leah and Dale Nelson IF YOU PLAN ON WORKING HERE .. BEWARE !!!!!! Tucson Arizona Author: TUCSON, Arizona Employers: LRN Industries LLC Tucson , Arizona

Jul 09 2014
World Financial Group WFGWSB My Experience With Wfg Alviso CALIFORNIA Author: alviso, california, California Insurance Companies: World Financial Group Alviso, Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
Advanced Lamps, LLC Unresponsive and Neglectful Meriden Connecticut Author: Winter Garden, Florida Television Parts & Services: Advanced Lamps, LLC Meriden, Connecticut

Jul 09 2014
ARBOR VILLAGE ABP ENTERPRISE,LLC MUTUAL AGREEMENT FOR EARLY TERMINATION WITH A 90 DAYS NOTICE WAS A LIE!!!!! DOUGLASVILLE Georgia Author: BAINBRIDGE, Georgia Mobile Home Parks: ARBOR VILLAGE DOUGLASVILLE, Georgia

Jul 09 2014
Jetlev LLC, Jetlev Sports Inc, Jetlev Technolgies Inc Jetlev, Matt Rosenblatt have defrauded people of funds with no intention of ever sending any product. Dania Beach Florida Author: London, Ontario Sporting-good Manufactures: Jetlev Dania Beach, Florida

Jul 09 2014
ANC CORPORATE I'm a disable Vet,is a shame how people are so evil and just take money that people work so so hard and then get rip off from individual, and we thinking that is for real I don't want to sound an idiot but we don't have 7 sense to discover weather or not is false or truth all we know that when we us people read some goods news we just don't think i guess maybe cause we are in-need of funds in this expensive world we live in so thus we go for it and is so so sad how we get rip off from low life but is OK god don't like ugly they will get caught mark my words ! PS i just wish they will have some law to stop this madness and just hope i'll get my money back so depress about this so sad how could they !!!! Kansas City Missouri
Author: ROCK HILL, South Carolina Cash Services: ANC CORPORATE Kansas City, Missouri

Jul 09 2014
Sam McCoy Crisis Education LLC 4-ft Garden = 4 Tons of S**t Austin Texas Author: Brunswick, Maine Nurseries: Sam McCoy Austin, Texas

Jul 09 2014
World Football Ticket Exchange we sold tickets through them and never had the money Madrid Internet Author: London, Ticket Sales: World Football Ticket Exchange Internet

Jul 09 2014
Sheri Johnson Lopez Completely screwing me over on a rent to own contract we signed to purchase my house. She has consistently paid late and refuses to pay late fees or interest. She received $4500 in free rent in return for fixing foundation repairs and failed to do the work Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania Tenants: Sheri Johnson Lopez Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jul 08 2014
Jackson Construction and Remodel LLC Remodel gone wrong - company won't honor contract and pay us back. Gilbert Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Jackson Construction and Remodel LLC Gilbert, Arizona

Jul 08 2014
A 1 Recovery Scammers!! Waiting to tow anyone! Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Auto Towing: A 1 Recovery Saint Petersburg, Florida