symbols

Your Search | roderick kagy, 1 world foundation, llc

Oct 21 2014
Iris Rosken CPA LLC Iris Rosken Iris Rosken CPA Iris Rosken, Iris Rosken CPA, Iris Rosken accountant, Iris Rosken IRS, Iris Rosken audit Melville New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Accounting: Iris Rosken CPA LLC Melville, New York

Oct 21 2014
Overstockdigital.com Overstock Digital Overstock digital send us a bogus receipt for the item we purchased using a wire transfer so we can receive it in three days. Our church ordered a Panasonic AG-HPX300 P2HD Camcorder w/1-Year USA Warranty for $6499 and what we received was a Panasonic 150, a value of less than $2000. When we attempted to call to recifity the problem they would claim to pass me to customer service which no one answered the phone for over five minutes. No one would discussed any of our concerns. Because wiring money is a federal offense, federal agency has bee notified. We continue to call but they must have our phone in their system where it will not pick up the line. EL Paso Texas Author: EL Paso, Texas Cameras & Video: Overstockdigital.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
Fang media LLC (www.playfactories.com) Booplay.net Broplay.net playboo.net vexplay.com Other websites advertise they have movies. Sign up Free then scam you 5 day trial. $1 to cancel. Internet Author: olympia, Washington Video Stores: Fang media LLC (www.playfactories.com) Internet

Oct 21 2014
Basement Finishing of Colorado Springs, LLC Brad Kline Unscrupulous and unprofessional Contractor Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Basement Finishing of Colorado Springs, LLC Colorado Springs, Colorado

Oct 21 2014
Paper Wishes Redeem customer service supervisor: Marie Ordered a gift certificate for my sister Christmas 2014. Order date was 10/10/14. Issued date 10/13/14 with the expire date 10/13/14. Marie did not seem to care enough about 4 drop calls to customer service ( this is the number printed on certificate 1-888-300-3406). They want to give you a different number instead of transferring you to a different customer service person. Now I understand why! A 5 min wait time then a dropped call. Plus supervisor from customer service never returned a call promised for that next Monday. Marie isn't even the customer service supervisor for customer complaint's. She's the supervisor for redeeming certificates. She didn't try to make anything right she said She'll just refund my money. Internet Author: jackson, Michigan Artist Galleries: Paper Wishes Internet

Oct 21 2014
Lease Finance Group LLC I'm a bakery owner, they lied to me, there charching me for a service I never used. New York New York Author: Fresno, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group LLC New York, New York

Oct 21 2014
nexiem solutionsand associates llc Karen Baine Scam Artist & a thief Decatur Georia Author: mt vernon , New York Credit & Debt Services: nexiem solutionsand associates llc Internet

Oct 21 2014
Enhanced Recovery Company, LLC Mr Spencer, Manager Collections Scammers Jacksonville Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Collection Agencies: Enhanced Recovery Company, LLC Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Ojas, LLC Wrinkless Creamthrough Foresight Media.net 100% SCAM! STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS! Newburgh New York Author: Longmont, Colorado Misc. Health Specialists: Ojas, LLC Newburgh, New York

Oct 21 2014
Net Servicing, LLC Internet FRAUDULENTLY WITHDREW MONEY FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT FROM OLD EMAIL ADDRESS WWW.NETSERVICINGLLC.COM Internet Author: St. Albans, West Virginia ORGANIZED CRIME: Net Servicing, LLC Internet Internet

Oct 21 2014
Spencer Hodges Painting Spencer Painting LLC BEWARE! Terrible Paint Job On My House! New Port Richey Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Paint & Wallpaper: Spencer Hodges Painting New Port Richey, Florida

Oct 20 2014
NutraShift, LLC A 14 Day 30 Day Trial - What!!!? Anderson Indiana Author: Fishers, Indiana Weightloss Programs: NutraShift, LLC Anderson, Indiana

Oct 20 2014
S&A Sales LLC No product received Orlando Florida Author: Reno, Nevada Sex Shops: S&A Sales LLC Orlando, Florida

Oct 20 2014
Aamco Transmissions charged for services not rendered now(1 year later) wants me to pay again! Longview Texas Author: Longview, Texas Auto Repair Service: Aamco Transmissions Longview, Texas

Oct 20 2014
E-Commerce Consulting H&H Investing LLC Ecommerce Learning Academy Sold me a package that was to generate income off the internet. Not what was promised. Sandy Utah Author: Ulysses, Kansas Computer Classes: E-Commerce Consulting Sandy, Utah

Oct 20 2014
Financial Halo LLC Financial Halo, My Accelerator Halo, My Tax Halo, My Credit Halo, My Debt Halo, My Foreclosure Halo, My Real Estate Income Halo, My Forex Halo, My Security Halo SUNIL WADHWA CROOKED GAME, FINANCIAL HALO, MLM IS CULT, RICHARD KENNETH NEWTON, PYRAMID PONZI, CONSIGLIERE MLM NEVADA CITY California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Multi Level Marketing: Financial Halo LLC NEVADA CITY, California

Oct 20 2014
Impact Rankings Direct Web Solutions, LLC Built a website that is not a marketable site and refuses to refund my money Tukwila Washington Author: Ulysses, Kansas Websites: Impact Rankings Tukwila, Washington

Oct 20 2014
SMART TRAVEL & INCENTIVES, INC. I sent two money order 1- $100 & 2- $50 as they ask me to sent me certificate regard travel ,round-trip airfare & Marriott stay & three days rental car with enterprise or Alamo tental agencies. all this was since April 2014 until at this time I didn't get nothing from them -no mail to contect . LAKE MARY Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys General: SMART TRAVEL & INCENTIVES, INC. LAKE MARY, Florida

Oct 20 2014
Moyer Model Management/M3 Media 3 World The owner who posed as Joe Moyer is a registered sex offender in Cole Camp, Missouri. His real name is Joseph Michael Willard. He has been shooting children in multiple states and this violates his rules as a sex offender. Benton Missouri, Author: Winnsboro, Texas Sex Offenders: Moyer Model Management/M3 Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
Best Western hotel I gave them my card to make a reservation for 1$ that I cancelled and they went into my account unauthorized and took 173.00. I have made severl called to the manager MJ who has yet to come to the phone or return my calls. This is totally unexceptable and I am Livid Newark New Jersey Author: Princeton, New Jersey Hotel: Best Western hotel Newark, New Jersey

Oct 20 2014
TOTAL NEW FASHION LLC VICTOR FURRER PAID FOR MERCHANDISE AND NEVER RECEIVED IT AND NOW HE WONT REFUND ME THE MONEY MIAMI Florida Author: temple terrace, Florida Clothing Stores: TOTAL NEW FASHION LLC MIAMI , Florida

Oct 20 2014
Chris Marks Scott William Clymo Ez Funding, LLC Ez Capital Group, LLC Ez Biz Holdings, LLC Ez Biz Holdings Group, LLC Kaysa Oil & Gas LLC World Merchant Services, L.L.C. They are praying on small business Phishing for credit information. Melbourne, FL Internet Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Banks: Chris Marks Scott William Clymo Ez Funding, LLC Internet

Oct 19 2014
BackBlaze aka Gleb Budman, Silicon Valley's #1 Douchebag Company takes your money, deletes your data, and runs!!! San Mateo California
Author: Santa Clarita, California Web Hosting: BackBlaze San Mateo, California

Oct 19 2014
Another Beginning LLC UNPROFESSIONAL & DECEIVING Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Another Beginning LLC Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 18 2014
(((REDACTED))) Unethical Business Practices and lack of follow through Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Mantrans, LLC & Global Re-manufacturing owner Darrell B. Moore Tallahassee, FL