Your Search | romero's landscaping and handy man services, chino valley az 86323

Aug 27 2016
RUSS DARROW GROUP LIE and RIP OFF West Bend WIsconsin
Author: Wisconsin Auto Dealers: RUSS DARROW AT WEST BEND, WISCONSIN

Aug 26 2016
Kerendian & Associates, Inc. RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. is dedicated to providing the best representation for its clients. Kerendian and Associates recognizes every case is unique and requires attention to detail. Each client, and his or her concerns need to be understood by the attorney handling the case. Kerendian & Associates strongly believes in keeping their clients updated about their cases, as the clients are the ultimate decision-maker for the clients' cases. Kerendian & Associates understands being involved in a lawsuit is stressful. There are risks and expenses associated with every case. Kerendian & Associates recognizes that each client has the right to know how the judicial system works, and what is the best strategy, the best way for the case to be handled.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Legal Services: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kerendian and Associates a Los Angeles based law firm hat has expanded into a multi-attorney firm due to client satisfaction and referrals. Kerendian & Associates established in 1996, focusing on centered on business litigation, real estate litigation, dental/medical litigation. Los Angeles , California

Aug 26 2016
Award notification commission Larry hourd States I won money and had me pay to receive it but delivered nothing Kansas city Kansas Author: Orlando, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Award notification commission Kansas city, Kansas

Aug 26 2016
Award Notification Commission The company claimed I had won $1327940.00 and all I needed to do was send a mailing fee of $12.99. Kansas City Kansas Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Attorneys General: Award Notification Commission Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Event Resource Larry Hoffman, Dana and Stephanie I ordered 100 chairs from Event Resource on 08/05/16, Larry told me I would be recieving the chairs on 08/19/16 or 08/22/16 and 08/26/16 but I never recieve. Culver City CA Author: Fort Myers, Florida On-Line Stores: Event Resource Culver City,

petland treated me like s*** , buys from puppy mills cicero New York
Author: phoenix, New York Animal Services: petland cicero , New York

Aug 26 2016
International Spiritual Society Amaria savaria de conte seville she keeps sending letters for payment for what she calls the Nostradamus rescue stone. I have paid her in full but she sends letters stating if not paid it will go to the collection agency. I sent her a copy of the money order and sent stone back but keeps sending letters for more payments. how do I about clearing my record showing I don't owe. how do I stop getting good mail from her. thank you, Mel Sayre buffalo New York Author: Akron, Ohio Cult Organizations: International Spiritual Society buffalo, New York

Aug 26 2016
michael s. ortega/ Mike A man by the name of Michael s. ortega also goes by Mike calmed to be a owner of a concrete company (Ortega masonary) he came into our home calmed he had 56 yards of concrete left over from a home that had cancelled on him and his crew, ortega offered to level and lay the left over concrete for tade labor work for mechanics motor swap and high drallic pump, took our money and never showed up to do the work.  please help us Phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Builders & Contractors: michael s. ortega Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 26 2016
Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Family Law Group Jonathan Zitney Rancho Family Law Group Peter Timothy Pittullo Rancho Family Law Group Michael Luther Rancho Family Law Group Sagi Schwartzberg Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Cucamonga Ca The Law Offices of Pittullo, Barker & Assoc Consumers Beware Rancho Family Law Group Is Really Pittullo Barker Associates, P. Timothy Pittullo and Schwartzberg & Luther Rancho Cucamonga, California Author: Rancho, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Cucamonga, , California

Aug 26 2016
MyDivorcePapers.com Divorce Place Inc Divorce Papers, MyDivorcePapers.com, Scam and Ripoff, High Pressure Sales Tactics, Deceptive Consumer Practice, Fraud Rancho Santa California Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Legal Process Services: MyDivorcePapers.com California

Aug 26 2016
Auto line, LLC Salesperson was Chris, owner/mgr on premises is Argentine, can't recall name. Lied about value and condition of car they sold me for 10K. Said it's worth 15K. It's actually worth 7K. I put 3K down, 17% interest was best they could do they said. After 5 payments, my payoff is 13K and the new battery they,said they put in is actually old and damaged, the engine ceased up and needs new and breaks faulty too. They charged fees tag/registration and title but then again for registation. Im out my downpayment, my car and now my pay off is 13K after 5 payment +my down? Scam artist dishonest crooks! Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto line, LLC Hallandale Beach, Florida

Aug 26 2016
gotpoetry.com stole my poetry , ripped me off of my work , caused me to lose future money , not sure Internet Author: winchester, Virginia Personal Services: gotpoetry.com Internet

Aug 26 2016
Hughes Network Systems HughesNet BEWARE: Signed Contract under false pretenses and false advertisement - Deceptive company with awful business practices. Nationwide Author: Hoopeston, Illinois Satellite Companies: Hughes Network Systems Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Absolute Flood Response aka AFR Construction TERRIBLE WORK, RIP-OFF ARTISTS, MASTERS OF INSURANCE FRAUD, LIARS Las Vegas Nevada Author: Nevada Emergency Services: Absolute Flood Response Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 26 2016
official declaration of certified award and provision of payment I thought they were Real Kansas
Author: Brooklyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: official declaration of certified award and provision of payment Internet

Aug 26 2016
A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY This company notified me that I was a confirmed winner of 2,997,500.00 dollars and that after paying a processing fee of 20.00 I should receive my check in about 30 days. I was concerned that it was fraudulent so I decided to look into on line and I was led to this site. This is why I am informing you so others can be notified and not taken for granted. I am having personal issues and was hoping that this was not a hoax. CARLE PLACE New York Author: Reno, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY CARLE PLACE , New York

Aug 26 2016
Healing moringa tree atrocious customer service. months delayed shipping. promised refund never followed through Apple Valley, San Bernardino Sacramento California Author: berlin, Connecticut Alternative Health: Healing moringa tree Internet

Aug 26 2016
Willows on France (Jessi Joshi) Gross conditions from move-in and throughout, THEN withheld security deposit for absolutely no reason Bloomington Minnesota Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Landlords: Willows on France (Jessi Joshi) Bloomington, Minnesota

Aug 26 2016
Power home remodeling group Replaced roof and damaged my property Aston, pa Nationwide
Author: Aston, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Power home remodeling group Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Appliance Connection Bad e-commerce and phone expereince with customer service rep Nationwide Author: Lorton, Virginia Appliances: Appliance Connection Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Modis = Offered Position, Said that I was hired, Never Called Back Southfield Michigan Author: Southfield, Michigan Employment Services: Modis Southfield, Michigan

Aug 26 2016
Indiana county pa children and youth CYS Indiana Pa Incompetent Indiana Pennsylvania Really?? Author: Indiana, Pennsylvania Family Services: Indiana county pa children and youth Indiana , Pennsylvania

Aug 26 2016
Wick Communications Francis Wick, Ron Parra Racist, Money Hungry, Greedy, Losers, Fraudulent Sierra Vista Arizona Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Neighborhood Services: Wick Communications Arizona

Aug 26 2016
Lanset Communications or Hostik Dedicated Servers Hostic is a scam and they will not let you cancel. Beware!! Lancet and Hostic they operate under two names. Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Web Hosting: Lanset Communications Hostik Dedicated Servers Sacramento, California

Aug 26 2016
Our Campus Market Did not deliver and not refunding our money Lexington Kentucky Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: Our Campus Market Nationwide