Your Search | romero's landscaping and handy man services, chino valley az 86323

Oct 01 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Glenn Dormer and Blane Curry ENERGY WISE LED SOLUTIONS LLC- Ripped me off for $40,000 Nationwide
Author: Miami, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions

Oct 01 2016
Town Tire Auto Service Centers .Took my car to be repaired. What should of cost between $200 and $300. They charged me $917 Gainesville Florida Author: Gainesville, Florida Auto Repair Service: Town Tire Auto Service Centers Gainesville, Florida

Oct 01 2016
Inherent Beauty Skin Revitalizing Serum and HR Cream This company is a scam, it robs you of your money and gives you nothing. READ THE TERMS. Internet/California Author: Somerville, New Jersey Beauty Products: Inherent Beauty Internet

Oct 01 2016
Ability Recovery Services LLC Adam Russell Unbelieveable Bill for an Individual Scranton Nationwide Author: Port Richey, Florida Questionable Activities: Ability Recovery Services LLC Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
Citi Credit Card Services / Home depot Credit Card City is the Fiancial Card for Home Depot Nationwide Author: Milford, Connecticut Financial Services: Citi Credit Card Services / Home depot Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
Publishers Clearing house Michael collins called me, kept me on the phone for 30 minutes, I gave no information, he told me I won a car and a million dollars and was to be delivered 29 sep 2016(same day) new york New York Author: florence, Alabama Questionable Activities: Publishers Clearing house new york, New York

Oct 01 2016
Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017 with Gregg Braden (& Lauri Willmott and Rita Curtis, Theresa and Toby Weiss) Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017 with Power Places Tours and Gregg Braden - Unethical Tour Company with track record of abuses operating under different names to mislead Virginia Beach Virginia
Author: Alabama Travel Services: Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017 with Gregg Braden Virginia Beach, Virginia

Oct 01 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Glenn Dormer and Blane Curry Energywise LED Solutions has betrayed us and ripped us off of $40,000 Internet
Author: North Hollywood, California Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions Internet

Oct 01 2016
skyline markets Charlie Black/ Andy williams Skyline Markets is a total scam. Capital Markets Services Limited, 31 Southampton R Internet Author: riyadh, Brokerage Companies: skyline markets Internet

Oct 01 2016
Fairfield Properties Fairfield Properties Melville, NY Refused to make repairs (including health hazards), no return of Security Deposit Melville New York Author: Valley Stream, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Fairfield Properties Melville, New York

Oct 01 2016
being trend I ordered Kylie Jenner lipsticks and haven't received them Internet Author: Workington, Other Beauty Products: being trend Internet

Oct 01 2016
Eye noir Internet Author: hobe sound, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Eye noir Internet

Oct 01 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer This a complete scam Energywise LED Solutions! Internet Author: CA, California Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions Internet

Oct 01 2016
SoCal lease and credit repair Seana L Sandra G Do Not Waste your money on this scam ! They will make you think that you are the one who is overreacting Ontario Internet Author: Moreno valley, California Moving Companies: SoCal lease and credit repair Internet

Oct 01 2016
Gray and Farrar service with no conduct London United Kingdom Author: London, Dating Services: Gray and Farrar London,

Oct 01 2016
Entergy lousiana Entergy lousiana is ripping me off I'm tired of them I need my electric on Baton rouge Louisiana Author: Starks, Louisiana Electrical Services: Entergy lousiana Starks, Louisiana

Oct 01 2016
Wang Gang vrasna-helios.eu Made an online purchase, an item no where near the item I ordered arrived. After I complained and requested a refund, I was instructed to sell the item and they would give me 20% compensation SHANGHAISHI SHANGHAI Internet
Author: Glen Iris, Clothing Stores: Wang Gang Internet

Oct 01 2016
M S J HAIR ENTERPRISE trade IndiaRafid Enterprise RAfiqul Hoque I ordered goods for hair products from trade India supplier, I sent the money by western union, however the supplier kept giving me the run around and never sent goods. I lost my money and slight business lost. Beldanga, India Beldanga, India
Author: Liberty, New York Hair Salons: M S J HAIR ENTERPRISE Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
Hoverkicks Like in another complaint I saw, I have the Nova Americana shoes, and the right foot shoe will not work. I bought them 2 weeks ago, have worn them, but never turned them on while wearing them, All I did was show how they work to 3 friends. I did what the instructions said to do, and charged them correctly. Right shoe will NOT charge or work. Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland $$ REWARDS Offered: Hoverkicks Internet

Oct 01 2016
Nugenix Does not fully describe the charges and automatic re-ordering. South Salt Lake Utah Author: GILBERT, Arizona Home HealthCare: Nugenix South Salt Lake, Utah

Oct 01 2016
Jb hunt D.C.S account. ES3 This account has bad management , they go by favor , every dispatch has his own people's, but on the top the chief manager Friend's , they get the best load , if u complain about , they gonna try to screw u up , until u make a mistake and terminate u , believe me , I work for this account almost 3 years , and I see the driver get suspended , get screwed for no reason , just because the driver wanna make money , I don't advise no driver to go to this account , intermodal is much better than this account , York pennsylvania Author: York, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Jb hunt Pennsylvania

Sep 30 2016
SG Internet Ventures-LLC I signed a contract with Doba Inc. for $699.00. And cancelled the contract under 3 days for refund. Lehi Utah Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Department & Outlet Stores: SG Internet Ventures-LLC Lehi, Utah

Sep 30 2016
Adswizz - HenryEmbleton and Tom Yeung Adswizz refuse to pay Audio Advertising publishers. 100's of thousands of ad impressions served none paid for. San Francisco California Internet
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Internet Services: Adswizz Internet

Sep 30 2016
G&R auto sales Romans used cars Company sold me and my wife a car in which engine was destroyed and heads were warrped and does not want to even give mechanic phone # San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio tx, Texas Auto Dealers: G&R auto sales San Antonio tx, Texas

Sep 30 2016
Lonnie Burges Burges Building Company Lonnie Burges General Contracting He is a cold hearted con man. Escorts this man far away from your property for he is looking for a way to take your money without finishing any work. Mineola Texas Author: Yantis, Texas Home Improvements: Lonnie Burges Mineola, Texas