Your Search | room store rockville, md location

Sep 24 2016
wholesale Electronics and Furniture I purchase a Bedroom set from this furniture store not even 2 months and my bed broke because they failed to put the right wood part to hold the mattress Jamaica New York Author: jamaica, New York Unusual Rip-Off: wholesale Electronics and Furniture Jamaica, New York

Sep 23 2016
Teresa Bisono This woman is a scam artist she scammed me out of a $500 deposit that didnt belong to her after renting a room in her home for just several weeks. Land O' Lakes Florida Author: Land O' Lakes, Florida Landlords: Teresa Bisono Land O' Lakes, Florida

Sep 23 2016
Ebay Misleading Store Managment Internet Author: Keaau, Hawaii Auctions: Ebay Internet

Sep 22 2016
The Dump financing and delivery scam!!! lawsuit to ensue, never go there tempe, Arizona salesman was honest with me - The Dump lies! Author: peoria, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump tempe, Arizona

Sep 21 2016
Advance Auto Parts Price online is not valid in store Internet Your ignorance Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Parts: Advance Auto Parts Internet

Sep 21 2016
miravie joven skin care, skinnoir anti aging, eyenoir Free sample pay postage $4.95 then charge you $80 + before chance to cancel Santa Ana CA, Laytonsville, MD Nationwide Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Beauty Salons: miravie Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Healthy Directions Did not refund my money after returning unopened merchandise Bethesda Md Author: Quarryville , Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Directions Internet

Sep 20 2016
Messina Esthetic Medicine Glenn J. Messina MD., Barbara Ann Messina R.N., LONG ISLAND ANTI AGING,DR UNDO TATTOO/www.messinae MISLEADING, UNETHICAL, OPPORTUNIST, SELF-SERVING, SOCIOPATHIC, FALSE ADVERTISING, A WASHED-UP DOC Commack New York
Legal Notice Author: commack, New York Doctors: Messina Esthetic Medicine Commack, New York

Sep 20 2016
Sandford Brown College I graduated Sandford Brown in 2013. My last year there they were closing down they told us becasue of lack of participation. Since then I have not be able to obtain employement which is one of the things they promised they would help me find. Also whenever i show someone my diploma they laugh and say didn't you know that was a rip off school No one acknolwge it. Also I wasn't able to pass the state's exam to be certified I want to know how I can sue these people. I owe $30K in student loans. McLean Virginia Author: MD, Maryland Colleges and Universities: Sandford Brown College McLean , Virginia

Sep 19 2016
Flemings Ultimate Gargare Fraudulent Sale Rockville Maryland
Author: pleasanton, California Auto Inspection: Flemings Ultimate Gargare Rockville, Maryland

Sep 19 2016
Flemings ultimate Garage Beware of missrepresentation and fraudulent claims of car condition and history documentation. Rockville Maryland Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Auto Dealers: Flemings ultimate Garage Rockville, Maryland

Sep 18 2016
Albertsons Store Director Paul Martinez Jim Perkins EVP, West Region OperationsBob Miller Chairman & Chief Executive OfficerBridgette Moore Mayor Official City of WildomarCity of Wildomar Fire Station # 61 Captain: Richard Owens Chief of Police: Captain Leonar Outrageous prices can be tolerated if the customer gets great service and, is a safe place to shop which its not. Wildomar California Author: Irvine, California Grocery Stores: Albertsons Wildomar, California

Sep 18 2016
MD Now Scammers Lake Worth Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Doctors: MD Now Lake Worth, Florida

Sep 18 2016
mike turner mikes customs i gave Mr. Turner a contract to build a bathroom on my property adjacent to my bed room; he gave me the contract and how much he charge he total the amount to be $1400; he wanted $7725 down i game $8000 down in may of 2016; we had bad weather for may/june so he did not start unitil the middle of june; and so he contimue then he put the roof on the project and told me he need $3000 down and then he start asking for more money and then i started to get mad; he would come here two days a month and something no show for a month; also on the contract he said electricity was included; last month he told me i owe him 480$ more to pay the electrician because he was broke and he did not have the money; i refused he did not show up for the month; then i kept calling and texing he said i have to have the money to pay the electrician. For over two month now i have no electricity in two rooms of my home that mr. turner had no business intefering with i kept asking him whats going on he got mad and walk out.  grove city Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Building Products: mike turner grove city, Ohio

Sep 18 2016
Ourisman Volkswagen of Rockville They Lie and Steal! Rockville Maryland You did the right thing by walking away from a bad deal Author: North Potomac, Maryland Auto Dealers: Ourisman Volkswagen of Rockville Rockville, Maryland

Sep 17 2016
Verizon wireless Rip off restocking fees Frederick md Nationwide Author: Frederick, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
North Star Nutritionals Soothanol pain relief product Pain reliever works; however, it has pepper base and will burn sensitive skin. MD Internet Author: Hilton, New York Alternative Health: North Star Nutritionals Internet

Sep 17 2016
Sam naficy md Sam Naficy gave me a a wide shapeless block for a nose and empty nose syndrome during rhinoplasty. He has destroyed my life Bellevue Washington Author: Other Plastic Surgeons: Sam naficy md Bellevue, Washington

Sep 15 2016
pnc arts center We purchased tickets to Heart show last week at pnc arts center, and come to find out PNC over sold tickets, and there was not any room to even stand on or NEAR lawn, this is against the law, but because of who owns them, i guess its, ok, no parking, no bathrooms you couldent even get in, we purchased tickets went back to box office and told them no room at all whats soever and asked for a refund, they said no refunds, so we left, was a dangerous place to be, and if you lok on there web site, so many complaints about the same thing, and not one response from PNC, im going to report this to the paper also, this was a bad suition homedale new jersey homedale new jersey Author: bordentown, New Jersey Customer: pnc arts center parkway new jersey,

Sep 14 2016
TRS Recovery Services stupid blabbering guy Individual , couldn't ID himself. Stated I wrote a $39.00 check No Number Boiler Room IDK Istambul Internet Author: SC, California Bad Check Writers: TRS Recovery Services Internet

Sep 14 2016
Web Shop Producers Unknown Signed me up without my authorization or approval It's an UPS Store address Internet
Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Web Shop Producers Internet

Sep 13 2016
COMCAST CABLE CONTRACT RIPOFF WHEN MOVING COMCAST BUSINESS SERVICE TO ANOTHER LOCATION Pompano Beach Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Internet Service Providers: COMCAST CABLE Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
Tresor Rare- Fort Lauderdale, Fl store High Pressured Sales People! Neglect to share their refund and return policy. Deceptive practices!! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: South Florida, Florida Health Spas: Tresor Rare- Fort Lauderdale, Fl store Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 12 2016
Garo Kassabian Md Lift Asthetics Do not go to this man for a rhinoplasty! He botched me so horribly! worst mistake of my life. Beverly Hills California It has been 9 months since my rhinoplasty. Author: Los Angeles , California Plastic Surgeons: Garo Kassabian

Sep 12 2016
Euro Motors Cars body shop charged over 17,000 to repair hood & front clip. Subprofessional work. They scratched my paint on my door, 1/4 panels & trunk lid. Had to go back 5 times before they got the hood and fenders lined up.Car paint looks horrible on hood & where they tried to buff out scratches . Rockville Maryland Author: Middletown, Maryland Body Work & Repair: Euro Motors Cars body shop Rockville, Maryland