Your Search | rooms to go baton rouge, la

Sep 26 2016
AncestrybyDNA Scam-I was misled to believe I had used Ancestry.com. The report they provided was global at best and did not drill down to the specific info that Ancestry.com advertises. Internet Author: Saginaw, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: AncestrybyDNA Internet

Sep 26 2016
RV Parts Country www.rvpartscountry.com Part never recieved. No refund issued. And they LIED to my Credit Card Company London Kentucky
Author: Delta, Pennsylvania RV Parts & Accessories: RV Parts Country London, Kentucky

Sep 26 2016
Ellis Moving And Storage ripoff Movers stole several old guns - once at new house scratched wood floor and broke hanging lamp - never took care of - never heard from again after several calls to BOB Nashville Tennessee Meet the New 2009 Ellis Moving and Storage, LLC! Author: 37130, Tennessee Moving & Storage: Ellis Moving And Storage Nashville, Tennessee

Sep 26 2016
Sunlife Solar Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Sunlife Solar customers feel safe and confident when doing business with Sunlife. Solar company dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction, quality installations, and success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Sunlife Solar recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The more you research the great Arthur Alexander of Sunlife Electric, the moe lies you uncover Author: California Solar: Sunlife Solar Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sunlife Solar can provide residents with a more affordable source of energy. Sunlife Solar works with customers every step of the way to streamline the process of going green and making it easy for you to make the switch and save money. Sunlife Solar doing whatever it takes to provide customers a first class solar experience. Before and after your solar installation. Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
ESSENTIAL NUTRA Essential Nutra1507 East Valley Parkway, Ste 3-485Escondido, CA 92027USA When first ordering a trial sample, I was forced for order two products instead of only one that I wanted. I was charged about $10 for both. With this red flag, I carefully read everything sent to me by the company. There was absolutely NO MENTION of any further obligation or auto-ship or any continued payments.  Escondido CAlifornia Author: La Mesa, California Weightloss Programs: ESSENTIAL NUTRA Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram I bought a new car and was treated like royalty. The hail storm totaled my new Jeep. I decided to get a used vehicle my 2nd time buying. My 2nd experience was poor. Do NOT buy a used car here. Pueblo Colorado
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Pueblo, Colorado

Sep 26 2016
Perfecter Beauty Products Fraudulent email address, took 2 debits to my account for more money than they should have! location unknown. Not put on website Internet Author: Sebastian, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Perfecter Beauty Products Internet

Sep 26 2016
Kaplan University Ripped Off- I have to owe more money now! Iowa/ Online Nationwide Author: Stacy, Minnesota Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
McCaffery Ford Langhorne PA My daugher was ripped off. She applied for credit to purchase a car, her credit was 630...which isn't bad, however; she was sent to another small office/trailer to finance at a high interest and THEY PICKED THE CAR FOR HER. I didnt want her to buy it becasue I knew they were ripping her off, but she insist on getting it.  Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: McCaffery Ford Langhorne PA Langhorne , Pennsylvania

Sep 26 2016
las vegas taxi cab authority They are setting up stings to steal cars at the Airport & Ewing Bros. tow company will rip you off Las Vegas Nevada Author: West Hollywood, California Questionable Activities: las vegas taxi cab authority Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 26 2016
Lois Bolton IRS Scam call to tell me IRS HAD FILED A CRIMINAL COMPLAINT AGAINST ME ANDMI NEEDED TO PAY MONEY TO MAKE IT GO AWAY Gig Harbor Washington Author: Newington, New Hampshire Internal Revenue Service: Lois Bolton Gig Harbor, Washington

Sep 26 2016
Tele Circuit Network Corp This company targets the elderly by phone. They are scammers. My elderly in laws are 87 + 88. they cant hear well. Neither one of them can understand much of what is going on. The lady called them spoke very fast. He didn't even know who was calling. They enrolled him in the long distance. I ask them to remove the bill. They refused. This company have a boiler room of scammers calling people. None of phone numbers on the bill do not go to customer service. miami Nationwide Author: hollywood, Florida Telephone Companies: Tele Circuit Network Corp Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Bradford, Damien & Shurktz David Bauer, Gregory Alexander, Bradford Rodriguez Got me excited about a at home job at first. Seemed too good to be true. Multiple reports online. Internet Author: Rhode Island Cash Services: Bradford, Damien & Shurktz Internet

Sep 26 2016
US Post office A package was never delivered to my fiance. He tracked it and it was being sent all around FL. Last time he spoke with post office He was told that the pkg was destroyed by them cause it was undeliverable...thats after weeks of contacting them. The amazon person sent the pkg in good faith we paid for the contents and now we are out the money and the Post office destroyed our goods?? Why arent they liable for the pkg. and refund our money? Crystal River Florida Insurance Author: Ocala, Florida Liars: US Post office Crystal River, Florida

Sep 26 2016
Knick of time Failed to deliver or refund Internet Author: INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana Jewelry Stores: Knick of time Internet

Sep 26 2016
ERP Training India Rama Krishna Tella Sridevi Tella , erptrainingindia.com/ Accepts only cash ,no Paypal or credit card. Paid Rs 8,000 to buy software. After executing the requested transfer, vendor is not responding Hyderabad, IN Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Computer Software: ERP Training India Internet

Sep 26 2016
BurnSupplements.net,  Deceptive Subscriptions Practices - ongoing charges to credit card Internet Author: Plano, Texas Misc. Health Specialists: BurnSupplements.net Internet

Sep 26 2016
Bulldawg Roofing/Jason Tyre Ripped me off to the tune of $1500. Signed a promissory note and will not respond to my requests. Evans Georgia Author: leesville, South Carolina Home Improvements: Bulldawg Roofing/Jason Tyre Evans, Georgia

Sep 26 2016
Creare Probably the worse web design and seo company ever Creare avoid like avoid like the plague, very bad service, terrible seo and eveb worse when it comes to web development and web design Rugby Nationwide Author: London, Other Computer Marketing Companies: Creare Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Eccie.net Threats by Admin, fake reviews by Admins, fake reviews, threats to children, Admins sharing and leaing personal info Dallas, Texas Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Websites: Eccie.net Internet

Sep 26 2016
Power Investment Group Mark Paine He receieved payment and did not deliver according to contract Truckee California Author: MAYNARDVILLE, Tennessee On-Line Business: Power Investment Group Truckee, California

Sep 26 2016
Golden Nugget Lake Charles Rude and mean to my wife and i Lake Charles Texas Author: New Ulm, Texas Casinos: Golden Nugget Lake Charles Lake Charles, Texas

Sep 25 2016
area agency on aging margie finnell caregiver support margie finnell has called me names discriminated me of my color and refused to offer me services at area agency on aging she took me in her office and then wrote on the paper things then said she would be calling me then two days later she called me and said that she did not want to except me and to find another office i asked her why she said go and find an office in the projects.i told margie i want her manager on the phone she said her manager dont listen to N's pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Senior Services: area agency on aging pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sep 25 2016
Panelized Steel Systems Innovative Building Solutions HawaiiSteel Framing Systems HawaiiJohn W. MeyersSoyana Meyers Lost to me in court and will not pay the judgement owed me for the work he was paid to do and failed Kaneohe, Hawaii 96744 Hawaii Author: Pahoa, Hawaii Building Services: Panelized Steel Systems Kaneohe, Hawaii 96744, Hawaii

Sep 25 2016
Rainbow Muffler San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL I have a 2013 Mustang GT Premium Roush Long tube headers installed Rainbow Muffler broke my High pressure and low pressure AC lines and tried to Jury rig it hoping I would not find it out.  Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Auto Mechanics: Rainbow Muffler San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL Jacksonville , Florida