ROOMS TO GO NEWNAN, GEORGIA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Rooms To Go Newnan, Georgia
There may be more specific results for "Rooms To Go Newnan, Georgia"
For more specific results for "Rooms To Go Newnan, Georgia"
Showing 1-25 of 308,298 Found Reports For more specific results for "Rooms To Go Newnan, Georgia"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 26 2017
Karsa I ordered a face cream that I had to pay shipping only on and when I went to check out they added a serum to my order. I called them to have it removed and said I have till the 26th of July to cancel. I haven't received any email from them, but they didn't debit my account for both products. I came looking for a number to cancel and found this out that I'm not the only person they did this to. Internet Author: Plattsmouth, Nebraska Skin Care: Karsa Internet

Jul 26 2017
The Ranch at Piney River Elements Behavioral Health Don't Go to The Ranch at Piney River Nunnelly Tennessee Author: Dubuque, Iowa Mental Health: The Ranch at Piney River Nunnelly, Tennessee

Jul 26 2017
PERRIS SKYDIVING RIVERSIDE , MELANIE CONATSER-PESCHIO PITBULL ATTACKED US VICIOUSLY !& Melanie WANTED TO ESCAPE These Killers at Perris Skydiving Riverside Melanie Conatser - Pescio Her PITBULL Vic Riverside Ca Internet Author: San Diego, California Miscellaneous Companies: PERRIS SKYDIVING RIVERSIDE Internet

Jul 26 2017
Amethyst Garden Inn Want to be scammed out of $600? Then this is the place for you... Savannah Georgia Author: san diego, California Bed & Breakfast: Amethyst Garden Inn Savannah, Georgia

Jul 26 2017
Luna LUXE skin care Can't contact Company to cancel product Huntington, Ca. 92805-3419 California Author: Brooklyn, New York Adult Care Facilities: Luna LUXE skin care Huntington, Ca. 92805-3419, California

Jul 26 2017
yonsalon.com Ordered 2 swamp coolers for my kids for a good price ,thought they were a clearance house, never got my order and tried to contact them but they took their fancy web site down ,then I find out they have been screwing people left and right but when I looked them up only great things poped up Ogden Internet/UTAH Author: Clearlake, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: yonsalon.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Henry Dammekers Henry Van Dijk; Henry Von Dammekers Wooed me with loving words of adoration but found emergencies to prevent a meeting. San Jose California Author: San Luis Obispo, California Liars: Henry Dammekers Internet

Jul 26 2017
MTM medical transportation MTM has an environment of constant abuse to patients. Most reps are rude, they hang up on you. Insult you. Sabotage appointment and violate HIPAA rights. Their supervisors Like Kyle are disrespectful also St. Louis Missouri Author: Joliet, Illinois Government Corruption: MTM medical transportation St. Louis, Missouri

Jul 26 2017
Flighthub.com Cancelled my tickets, to jack up prices Internet Author: Pointe-Claire, Quebec Air Travel: Flighthub.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Feetpeace International -- Jimmy Saroka FRAUD ALERT - do not donate/contribute to this phony organization Sugarloaf, PA, Pennsylvania Internet Author: Fort Meyers, Florida Cult: Feetpeace International Internet

Jul 26 2017
usbirthcertificate.com WORST COMPANY EVER - SCAM!!! DO NOT USE THEM!!! Houston, TX, Texas Internet You went to the wrong website - go to USA.gov Author: Little Elm, Texas Consumer Services: usbirthcertificate.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Vision property management Got behind on payment and tried to catch up..every time I sent money the amount owed doubled.. They tried suing me but thank God our county judge smelled the scam! South carolina Internet Author: MITCHELL, Indiana Financial Services: Vision property management Internet

Jul 26 2017
National Arbitration Group Eva Tyler told me I had an outstanding payday advance from 2013 from Chase Bank and that charges were going to be filed if I didn't pay this debt Atlanta, Georgia Author: Yakima, Washington Bad Check Writers: National Arbitration Group Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
GEEK SQUAD, Best Buy Never, ever think Geek Squad is there to help you, called at 4 o'clock told it would be 20 minutes to an hr 2 and 1/2 hrs later disconnected and had to start all over and was told it would be at least 2 hours before they could get to me and I would still need to be at my computer. Its now 4 1/2 hours into this journey and still no support. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY NEW PORT RICHEY FLORIDA Nationwide Author: Holiday, Florida Computer Help Desk: GEEK SQUAD, Best Buy Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Nu Lift Purchased rejuvenating cream for $9.95 on 6/7/17. My bank acount was charged $94.97 on 7/18/17 unathorized. Im on a fixd income and this caused an overdraft to my account Internet Author: Ambridge, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Nu Lift Internet

Jul 26 2017
support@birthcertificatestate.com I ordered a birth certificate online paying expedited fees of $124.95 then paid $47 for government state fees an I never received or heard back from them through my emails...I've been waiting almost 2 weeks for Order which I suppose to received it in over night shipping....I keep emailing this company an not a response from this site anymore....I needed my birth certificate due to my marriage lisence an it had to be postponed due to not receiving...I need this company checked into due to taking my money and having my credit card personal use....Thank you! Internet Call your credit card co and dispute the transaction Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: support@birthcertificatestate.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
LUNALUXE SIGNATURE SKINCARE SHARK TANK RIP OFF !! I cancelled the order on the day I received an email providing the shipment date, received a cancellation code C3627999 & C3628001 but was STILL CHARGED FOR THE PRODUCTS !! When I called Customer Service I was told there are NO REFUNDS, NO RETURNS ! No Supervisors to speak with on the phone ! Internet Author: ROSEDALE, New York Skin Care: LUNALUXE SIGNATURE SKINCARE Internet

Jul 26 2017
Tax Group Center Lilly This company NEVER WILL RESOLVE ANY TAX ISSUE. THEY ARE SCAMMERS, LIE, AND DECEPTIVE!!! Calabasas California Author: atlanta, Georgia Income tax: Tax Group Center Calabasas, California

Jul 26 2017
Luxerious Skin Luxerious Eyes I spoke with Mattie around 6/26/17 to discuss return & refund. They nornally don't do, but she checked with her manager to get permission this time. Then she gave me 2 RA#s for the serum and cream. San Diego Author: Los Angeles, Alabama Skin Care: Luxerious Skin Internet

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Asking for amount due of $103.00 for the purchase of Allegro. I ordered a sample for $5 - paying shipping cost only. That was it! I never reorderd additional Cream so I don't feel that I should have to pay for amount I am being billed. I am afraid that this will affect my credit. I have excellent credit and don't want this obvious sham to change my credit score. Sherman Oaks California Author: WEST HILLS, California Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
Estate Asset Management, LLC Gregory Joseph Smith and Deborah Kathleen Smith SEC filed against Gregory Smith in ponzi scheme regarding Rampart Funds to Seniors Winchester California Author: LaQuinta, California Investment Brokers: Estate Asset Management, LLC Winchester, California

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates I received a letter demanding payment. calling Thankfully my bank is a federal credit union . I received a full refund several months ago . I have proof. Sherman Oaks California Author: PERRY, Georgia Questionable Activities: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
Colorado Home Advocacy Center Carolina Galang ,Gloria Anderson, Sergio Lawrence Completely tricked. I called them in need of saving my home, they convinced me that they could do the job .They had me fill out multiple paperwork's send multiple emails lots of documents stating information that they requested in order to submit to Banks to stop the foreclosure on my home. Nationwide Author: Aurora, Colorado Loan Modification: Colorado Home Advocacy Center Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Landmark Health Care in PO 77570 592 Sheppard Ave W Dowsnsview Ont Rip off, they say only pay for shipping to try a product. Internet Author: Molalla, Oregon Skin Care: Landmark Health Care Internet

Jul 26 2017
Suissserum/Victoria Osteen Victoria Osteenwife of Joel Osteen They advertise anti ageing cream, imply the time for trials is running out, charge for postage only 4.95 but, once you order sample, they begin you bill you. 84.00 and it is recurrent, one charge was 94.00. Nothing is said when you initially order that they will continue to send, no words that would indicate this. THhey lie wihen you call to cancel, imply it is cancelled and when you call back, your order had been put back in the computer again. So that the confirmation numbers have no meaning. THis is horrible for a ministers to be a part of this. Houston Texas or Fountain Valley, California, Sa Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Suissserum/Victoria Osteen Houston, Texas