ROSALYN PATAMAKANTHIN VASQUEZ, OLIVER JOHN VASQUEZ, SOMMAI I PATAMAKANTHIN, PISSAMAI PATAMAKANTHIN, SHAWN PATAMAKANTHIN, CHIC HOME TRENDS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Rosalyn Patamakanthin Vasquez, Oliver John Vasquez, Sommai I Patamakanthin, Pissamai Patamakanthin, Shawn Patamakanthin, Chic Home Trends
There may be more specific results for "Rosalyn Patamakanthin Vasquez, Oliver John Vasquez, Sommai I Patamakanthin, Pissamai Patamakanthin, Shawn Patamakanthin, Chic Home Trends"
For more specific results for "Rosalyn Patamakanthin Vasquez, Oliver John Vasquez, Sommai I Patamakanthin, Pissamai Patamakanthin, Shawn Patamakanthin, Chic Home Trends"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
LumidairSkinCream-LumidaireEyeSerum Suppose to be one time shippment and only cost was for shipping. Did recieve product, but did not want more. A month later I recieved another shipment. When I tried to contact them to say I was sending product back with it even being opened I could nod find anyone to call or text to. I want them to stop sending and stop billing me for this product. I need help. Costa Mesa California Author: Roswell, New Mexico Skin Care: LumidairSkinCream-LumidaireEyeSerum Costa Mesa, California

Aug 23 2017
Supreme Energy Supreme Energy Inc. Supreme Energy Created an Energy Account Without My Permission Orange New Jersey Author: Orange, New Jersey Home Improvements: Supreme Energy Orange, New Jersey

Aug 23 2017
Jodys Secret I had not received my order that was ordered in June 2017. I checked my confirmation for information to contact company. Clicked the link to the store to find out that the site was no longer available. Searched the web for other information to contact company and all were stated site was no longer available. I am infuriated as others are. This is the first time I have ever been ripped off. I hope someone can catch these thieves so to will not be able to do this to other people. Internet Author: Avon, Indiana Clothing Stores: Jodys Secret Internet

Aug 23 2017
Adriana Villegas Scam. Took my money but i did not get the service Californa Internet Author: Marianna, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Adriana Villegas Internet

Aug 23 2017
Wayfair I did work for them for 5 &1/2 hours & they refuse to pay me. Boston Internet Author: Gilbert , Arizona Employment Services: Wayfair Internet

Aug 23 2017
Joseph Hernandez Young Stone Kitchens Scamming / Fake Contractor Steals Deposit and Runs Phoenix, AZ Arizona Internet
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Work at Home: Joseph Hernandez Young Stone Kitchens Internet

Aug 23 2017
Piazzas fine foods Harassment they treat there customers terrible they have nothing but expired items on the shelves. When you try and compla in to them they pretend that they care and when you walk away they laugh at you. They are very unprofessional and don't care about there customer. I know people that have gotten food poisoning because of there deli is not fully cook and they also don't care. They pretend that they are,a family company and that they care about others but they just care about themselved. Palo alto California Author: Palo alto, California Consumer Services: Piazzas fine foods Palo alto, California

Aug 23 2017
WOWW Fashion N/A On Aug.7 2017 I ordered a steam hair straighener whichI Paid 49.97 as of this day 8/23 I have not received or hearrd anything Internet Author: West Chester, Ohio Beauty Products: WOWW Fashion Internet

Aug 23 2017
WOWW Fashion Jody's Secret On June 28, 2017 I ordered 2 adjustable sports bras from Jody's Secret. They said in receipt to allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. After 6 weeks I started emailing them at ,support@ jodyssecret.com. I have sent them 3 emails and have had no response . I have not found any other way to contact them and have never received my product. My credit card was charged $ 49.94 by WOWW Fashion Internet Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana Infomercial Rip-offs: WOWW Fashion Internet

Aug 23 2017
Shudder.com I canceled my membership months ago emailed them saying I couldn't use it to close the account. They acted like they did but they are still taking money out of my checking account . To me that's stealing . And the service isn't professional at all . Especially when they say it's taking care of and you check ur statement from the bank and see that they are stealing my hard earned money .. Internet Author: Concord, North Carolina Websites: Shudder.com Internet

Aug 23 2017
Woww Fashion I ordered 4 steam hair straighteners ,one for myself and one each for my daughters, at a total of WOWW FASHION 7523 –$199.88. I never received a confirmation email which made suspicious. After a quick search for their website for contact information, I ran across SEVERAL similar complaints instead. Internet Author: New Smyrna Beach, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Woww Fashion Internet

Aug 23 2017
ACS incorporated collection agency Paul Smith, Attorney, New YorkAlex Cooper, Investigation OfficerMichael Brown, Investigation Officer I have gotten 4 e-mails from July through August..first one says pay 350. Now says lawsuit amount 2873.81, restitution payoff 964.52 due to extra fees added..charged with fraudulent case and unless I email them and pay half today and rest by end of month, they will get lawsuit and credit bureaus will seize my bank account. New York Internet It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Collection Agency's: ACS incorporated collection agency Internet

Aug 23 2017
SkinnyMeChocolate Have been trying to reach them to cancel, the number I found 1-855-354-6971 on their site is for TDS. I just found out from their reviews they may charge me $39 + change. Now I have to call my card company & I can't reach them. Even so far by email Austell Georgia Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: SkinnyMeChocolate Austell, Georgia

Aug 23 2017
Assurant solutions- American Bankerl Life insurance I purchased a disability, life bronze policy for coverage, when I became disabled they would not honer, I have bee fight this for almost three years and th policy s you need social security letter only they went to the extent of turn me up dead. they are not event med doctors they kep telling two more weeks the just no after 2 years and rudely they are thieves and shoule be arrestd for stealing money for disabled people Miami, Florida 33157 Florida Author: Waltam, Alabama Mortgage Brokers: Assurant solutions Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
Vlamorous AQUAVO I paid the shipping charges for 2 free samples -received order confirmation on 8/9/17 - account deducted for 97.83 on 8/22 nothing said anything about enrolling in autoship CO, Colorado Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Skin Care: Vlamorous Internet

Aug 23 2017
Meadows home Kevin Meadows GAVE 500$ to Kevin Meadows for a home to rent and heard nothing back Dundee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Real Estate Services: Meadows home Dundee, Florida

Aug 23 2017
Addict Gear Shoes purchased 30th June. Money taken from visa card 1st July. Email sent confirming delivery and proof of purchase but no delivery and no response from 5 emails sent.. S$82.. spent and nothing for it - order number 27806 Advertised on FB. Was good value so I thought I was buying something I wanted. I thought it was USA Internet Author: Singapore, Alabama Sporting Goods: Addict Gear Internet

Aug 23 2017
CARTHWRIGHT LAW SPECIALISTS BOSTON MARTIN LANSDALE I invested in new horizon energy ,2014, company was a scam. martin contacted me ,aug 20170, stating his client wants to purchase my shares ,however i wud hav to pay usd 12000to hav a regulator to release my share certificate .The regulator ,richard peterson was put in touch wit me . BOSTON Author: bedfordview, Massachusetts Financial Services: CARTHWRIGHT LAW SPECIALISTS BOSTON BOSTON,

Aug 23 2017
Skinyouth & Dsh Health store I sent for samples and paid the shipping not knowing that I was signing up for future products in the amount of $94.57 and the other for $89.47. So far they have billed my credit card twice for these amounts. Card has $400.00 limit thanks to them now is over limit. Filed report with them. They said charges would be taken off in about10 days and they going to block these companies. I can only wait to see what happens. I have had no contact with either of these scammers and I have never received anything in the mail for these charges. Internet Author: Nowhere, Other Celebrities: Skinyouth & Dsh Health store Internet

Aug 23 2017
Brokerz union Alan WilliamsHead of the Brokers DepartmentPhone: +442036775587Website: brokerzunion.com/Support: support@brokerzunion.com They have blocked my blocked trading account which I have invested $5000NZ approx. I cant monitor my trading no response to my emails. Internet Author: Christchurch, Other Brokerage Companies: Brokerz union Internet

Aug 22 2017
Oil Paintings Review oilpaintings.com fake buy 1 get 1 free advertisement Deerfield Beach, Florida Nationwide Why is it people do not read reviews before they part with their money Author: Washington, Virginia Art Gallery: Oil Paintings Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Auto Demag Consignor VAIDAUTO CORP (bank wire recipient in FL) I wired $20,000 for a Cat Excavator and supposedly damaged in auto accident. Biscayne Florida
Author: Reno, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Auto Demag Consignor Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Patient Pop Dental marketing I feel that I wasted over $7000.00 Santa Monica California Author: Nevada Internet Marketing Companies: Patient Pop Santa Monica, California

Aug 22 2017
Public moving services, Sarah johnson Qouted me and are not confirming a pick up a pick up date. They have drafted $1033 from my checking account and my pickup should be on 9/28, but they now have phones that are not in service and I am left hanging. Charlotte North Carolina Author: Lansdowne, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Public moving services, Sarah johnson Charlotte , North Carolina

Aug 22 2017
Aaron Lee of Guaranteedrate.com User contacted me for goods on craigslist, i sent the goods as requested, user never paid for the item. scottsdale Arizona
Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: guaranteedrate scottsdale, Arizona