Your Search | rosalyn patamakanthin vasquez, oliver john vasquez, sommai i patamakanthin, pissamai patamakanthin, shawn patamakanthin, chic home trends
There may be more reports for "rosalyn patamakanthin vasquez, oliver john vasquez, sommai i patamakanthin, pissamai patamakanthin, shawn patamakanthin, chic home trends"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "rosalyn patamakanthin vasquez, oliver john vasquez, sommai i patamakanthin, pissamai patamakanthin, shawn patamakanthin, chic home trends"

May 26 2016
HMS National home warrenty Inconsiderate, lying & horrible experiance!!!!! Fort lauderdale Florida Author: Virginia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: HMS National home warrenty Nationwide

May 26 2016
H&S JEWERLY ST THOMAS- SUNNY HJEWERLY DESIGNER I PURCHASED A WHITE GOLD RING A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO WHILE I WAS ON VACATION AND THE GOLD HAS FADED AWAY PAID TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS AND I WAS TOLD IT WAS WHITE GOLD.SAINT THOMAS- VIRGIN ISLAND SAINT THOMAS- VIRGIN ISLAND Author: DAVIE, Florida Sales People: H&S JEWERLY ST THOMAS SAINT THOMAS,

May 26 2016
Iceberg Cups I ordered and payed for a Yeti cup on 3/23/2016 and still haven`t recieved it. They have shutdown their facebook page. Seattle Washington Author: Merryville, Louisiana On-Line Business: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 26 2016
mortgage reilief project i requested info and was unable to tell us if they have a license or if they are ligidimate when i question the guy got nasty and cursed me out... and threatened me unknowe unknown Author: Wellington, Florida Infomercial Rip-offs: mortgage reilief project unknowe,

May 25 2016
TNT fences and decks Atlantas best fences and decks Dishonest, terrible customer service Acworth Internet
Author: Woodstock , Georgia Home Improvements: TNT fences and decks Internet

May 25 2016
cash4surveys i spent hours and hours completing surveys and then all of a sudden they were unreachable. i do not know how much money they owe me but it is enough to be pissed off about. i want what they owe me! Internet Author: Stockton, California Internet Marketing Companies: cash4surveys Internet

May 25 2016
reliantfinancialco They told me i was approved of a loan took my money and ever gave me my loan Quebec Internet Author: Welland, Ontario Loans: reliantfinancialco Internet

May 25 2016
purrfect auto Told me I needed a brake job, when my brakes were fine. Henderson Nevada
Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Mechanics: purrfect auto Henderson , Nevada

May 25 2016
El Toro Meat Market when you buy meat, the scale shows different weight from the actual weight, I pay for 3.62 Lbs, and got only 2.14. Humble TX
Author: Humble, Texas Food Stores: El Toro Meat Market

May 25 2016
kay:s jewelers I bought a $ 2000.00 ring and the diamond fell out summerville South Carolina Author: Summerville, South Carolina Jewelry Stores: kay:s jewelers summerville, South Carolina

May 25 2016
Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., s****.
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Business Consulting: Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., SEO by Nerds, leadgeneratorsusa.com, Producers Alliance Group Internet

May 25 2016
east cobb lawn mower The company ,Owner Harvey, lost my pressure washer and then refused to provide more than a beat up replacement or a $90 discount. My pressure was in new condition and had been used 5-6 times. I paid $350 for it at Home Depot. Despite involvement from Cobb County Police, Harvey refused to provide a reasonle amount of customer service. Marietta Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Landscaping: east cobb lawn

May 25 2016
Palm Beach Kidz I ordered an outfit for my daughter and the owner gave me a fake tracking #, after checking she then said that she would send out another outfit. She said that my card had been declined but my credit card shows the payment went through. I have asked for a refund and have stil not gotten it. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Pulaski, Tennessee Better Business Bureau: Palm Beach Kidz

May 25 2016
Intl Lotaria Classica Commission The World LotteryCiti Securities & Finance Company S.A. Madrid Spain DR, William Morgan They told me I won with lucky numbers 4-15-21-17-36-45 bonus ball45 to the tune of $4,200,000.00 Lisboa Portugal Portugal, country Author: Bronx, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Intl Lotaria Classica Commission Nationwide

May 25 2016
Home Care Rehab Services, LLC Kinetic Physical Therapy, Inc.Starke Rehab Staffing, Inc. HORRIBLE SERVICES, STAY AWAY FROM THESE COMPANIES Mansfield Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Physical Therapists: Home Care Rehab Services, LLC Mansfield, Texas

May 25 2016
PUSH Model Agency PUSH Agency It has been well over 60 days since I have received payment for the hard work I did for them. Nationwide Problem resolved Author: Winter Park, Florida Modeling Agencies: PUSH Model Agency Nationwide

May 25 2016
One Vanilla Prepaid Gift Card I placed monry on a vanilla gift card to pay a bill online and money was taken before i could pay bill. I reported the card in February 2016 and received an answer on May 17th that i will not be given a refund because i used the card in Orlando, Florida at a 7/11 store & I stay in Georgia ,7 hour drive, Nationwide
Author: Blackshear, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Vanilla Gift Card Nationwide

May 25 2016
Prolean Forskolin Did not finish transaction. I did a backspace after putting in credit number and they still used it. Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Savannah, Georgia Drug Manufacturers: Prolean Forskolin Pleasant Grove , Utah

May 25 2016
Rhino's Hauling, Rhino's Hauling & Demolition, Rian Carrol Incomplete work Redwood City California Author: Berkeley, California Home Improvements: Rhino's Hauling Redwood City, California

May 25 2016
Patterson Construction Services Jason Patterson Sub-Contractors don't get paid. Homeowners and Businesses can get liens placed on their property if using this company! Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Home Improvements: Patterson Construction Services Houston, Texas

May 24 2016
Autos Only Lynnwood and Burien Please do your homework before buying a car from Autos Only, I didn't and regret it! Seattle Washington Author: Kent, Washington Auto Dealers: Autos Only Lynnwood and Burien Seattle, Washington

May 24 2016
Shawn Marlon Pascua Marlon Conartist in automotive repairs National City California Author: La Jolla, California Auto Mechanics: Shawn Marlon Pascua National City, California

May 24 2016
Rudeboy life style I was suposly to be featuerd in a magzine its been over two months now i payed a fee of 50$ bucks an still havent got any update on whats going on Us ,uk Nationwide Author: Laredo, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Rudeboy life style magazine Nationwide

May 24 2016
John Smeyres/ Louis Demis cheater and liars Navarre Ohio Author: Columbus , Ohio Housing Rentals: John Smeyres/ Louis Demis Navarre, Ohio

May 24 2016
USAlegalresourses Over charging my bank account with out my authority I don't know Internet Author: Oakland , California Attorneys & Legal Services: USAlegalresourses Internet