ROSALYN PATAMAKANTHIN VASQUEZ, OLIVER JOHN VASQUEZ, SOMMAI I PATAMAKANTHIN, PISSAMAI PATAMAKANTHIN, SHAWN PATAMAKANTHIN, CHIC HOME TRENDS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Rosalyn Patamakanthin Vasquez, Oliver John Vasquez, Sommai I Patamakanthin, Pissamai Patamakanthin, Shawn Patamakanthin, Chic Home Trends
There may be more specific results for "Rosalyn Patamakanthin Vasquez, Oliver John Vasquez, Sommai I Patamakanthin, Pissamai Patamakanthin, Shawn Patamakanthin, Chic Home Trends"
For more specific results for "Rosalyn Patamakanthin Vasquez, Oliver John Vasquez, Sommai I Patamakanthin, Pissamai Patamakanthin, Shawn Patamakanthin, Chic Home Trends"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 29 2017
Linkshe Link she.com all I want is my money China Author: Farrockaway, New York Computer Fraud: Linkshe

Apr 29 2017
eNamix Staffing company John Jeltema 15707 Rockfield Blvd., Suite 150 Irvine, California, 92618 Ad states he is hiring people, but actually wants recruiters to find him people for free SCUMBAG Southern Califronia Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Consulting: eNamix Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
American Dreams Corporation,  This person John Miller badge #4611JM gave me a claim number & pay control # claimed I won millions to be delivered today by federal Express wanting $599.00 for mercedes benz to come across state line. Prescott Arizona Author: Prescott, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: American Dreams Corporation Prescott, Arizona

Apr 29 2017
Aspen fitness Wtf I don't know who they are Reynoldsburg ohio Author: Reynoldsburg , Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Aspen fitness Ohio

Apr 29 2017
High-Q Auto High-Q Automotive Consulting LLC I thought, that in this day and age, Pirates were a rarity, especially on dry land! Plantation Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealers: High-Q Auto Plantation, Florida

Apr 29 2017
bellagiopalace.com I ordered a pair of Nike tennis shoes for 91.98. They sent me a shoe that was totally different than what I ordered and keep giving me the run around for four weeks. China Internet
Author: Killeen, Texas Specialty Stores: bellagiopalace.com Internet

Apr 29 2017
AceTag I got robbed over $300 for a iphone cell case San Gabriel, California Internet Author: Staten Island, New York Internet Fraud: AceTag Internet

Apr 29 2017
Fairmont Homes, Harmony Homes, Bill Pobocik, Claudia damaged wheel,hub,axle,frame. Leaking door, water damage to floor and door jam, sprung floor, siding not mounted proper and coming off, ceiling cracks, bottom board ripped and not repaired properly Nappanee Indiana Author: Genoa, Wisconsin Manufactured Home Dealers: Fairmont Homes Nappanee, Indiana

Apr 29 2017
United Lending Services I was promised a loan of $2000 us dollars with a monthly refinance fee of $200 us dollars a month. The first i would need to do was send $200 us dollars which will be refunded to me once the transaction is complete. So i would be receiving a total of $2200 us dollars once the transaction is complete. New York Nationwide
Author: Kansas City, Missouri Loans: United Lending Services Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Kelly Labelle and marvin thomas Kelly labelle and marvin Thomas. Thieves. Neither one has a job they just steal from whoever they can. 2 peices of trash I wish I never met! . Overland park Kansas Author: Kansas city, Kansas Real Estate Services: Kelly Labelle and marvin thomas . Overland park , Kansas

Apr 29 2017
Aaron Lim To my friends and family pls help us achieve justice. We want to see the people responsible behind bars. Hi friends, comodels and other peoole in the modelling industry pls beware of this person i invested 280k to him last year around july 2014 he promised me a 5% income from my said money every month, before we invested he promised us that he will be taking care of our money and will shoulder the payment if a problem ever occurs now months has passed weve been asking for our money nonestop  Manila Internet Author: Internet Modeling & Talent Agencies: Aaron Lim Internet

Apr 29 2017
International MonetaryFund Cash Claim Representative i was asked to send $1200.00 to Tulu Smith in Lagos, Nigeria via of Money Gram Head Office Washington DC Nationwide Author: Indiana ORGANIZED CRIME: International Monetary Fund Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Mark Z Keller Williams. Bait and Switch They will not buy your home. Totally deceitful. Greed rules with this company beware and cautious. . Novi Michigan Author: Wyandotte, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Mark Z Keller Williams. Novi, Michigan

Apr 28 2017
Bruce Leland Baker Threatened to lock me out of bathroom because I refused to not keep my toiletries in the bathroom. Northglenn Colorado Author: Colorado Home Owner Associations: Bruce Leland Baker Northglenn, Colorado

Apr 28 2017
UserTesting A misleading company and a complete waste of your time. Mountain View California Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Work at Home Business: UserTesting Mountain View, California

Apr 28 2017
John Belew, DBA J & J Construction Services Failure to Complete Home Repairs as Promised Mesquite Texas Author: Richardson, Texas Builders & Contractors: John Belew, DBA J & J Construction Services Mesquite, Texas

Apr 28 2017
Lux style internatinal I saw the add on my facebook click on the site entered the email and postal code in either to see the prizing but they send me the product with the billing which i have not ordered it. I live in canada Denmark Nationwide Author: Scarborough, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lux style internatinal Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
Nexacell Adaptive Eye Complex I ordered the free trial of anti wrinkle cream and eye cream that did not specify that it also was a subscription of $97.37 . I called and cancelled the trial for the anti aging cream and three days later I was charged for the eye cream . That I had no idea was a subscription and when I talked to them when I cancelled they had no mention of the other subscription. And told me too bad I can't send it back for a refund.  Internet Author: FRIENDSWOOD, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Nexacell Internet

Apr 28 2017
Owen Electric Not sure ????? First Thing I've Lived in same house going on 5 yrs over and over my electric will be interrupted when I come home . I'll call they will tell me that I owe them 70 dollars past dew 90 dollars past dew 60 past dew over and over. Owenton  Kentucky Author: Elsmere, Kentucky Civil Rights Violators: Owen Electric Owenton , Kentucky

Apr 28 2017
Lease Finance Group LLC LFG The renewed my contract after I cancelled by telephone. Jersey City New Jersey Author: Englewood, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group LLC Jersey City, New Jersey

Apr 28 2017
Tamko Building products Evergrain Decking Warranty not honored, they agree the product failed, Bad batch but offer no labor, and only a fraction of the retail cost of the product. I asked if they would send me the deck materials that are clearly defective (decomposing), and they want to send me $8400 for a deck over 80 ft. long with railing that is decomposing as well and another 100 of railing that is the exact product as the railing . So 100% of the product is agreed to be failing and only 8 yrs. old. Joplin. 64802 missouri
Author: Ramona, California Building Products: Tamko Building products Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
qlink wireless all. the reps and supervisors i hung up on me said i was lying even though i had proof messed me out of over 300 megabytes and told me they was nothing they could do do very rude andand said stuff that didnt make sense like i used it in march before i got the data Florida Internet
Author: Kenova, West Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: qlink wireless Internet

Apr 28 2017
color by Pascale took money out of my checking account $11.98 and I haven't received any lipstick, I purchase this on 4/11/17 Author: Birmigham, Alabama Websites: color by Pascale

Apr 28 2017
Ez Moving Van Lines West Palm Beach Florida I don't understand you want to help but you did not even post the phone number of the company you're talking about Author: Downey, California Moving Companies: Ez Moving Van Lines West Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 28 2017
Cash Advance Told me I could have $15,000.00 loan if I complied with their terms. Chicago Illinois Author: Gray Summit, Missouri Federal Government: Financial Services: U.S. Treasury Grants- Cash Advance Chicago, Illinois