Your Search | rosalyn patamakanthin vasquez, oliver john vasquez, sommai i patamakanthin, pissamai patamakanthin, shawn patamakanthin, chic home trends
There may be more reports for "rosalyn patamakanthin vasquez, oliver john vasquez, sommai i patamakanthin, pissamai patamakanthin, shawn patamakanthin, chic home trends"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "rosalyn patamakanthin vasquez, oliver john vasquez, sommai i patamakanthin, pissamai patamakanthin, shawn patamakanthin, chic home trends"

May 02 2016
Cesar's Home Improvements Cesar Arambula Took a deposit for home repair but never showed up to do the work Detroit Michigan Author: oak park, Michigan Home Improvements: Cesar's Home Improvements Detroit, Michigan

May 02 2016
Liberty Implements Will not refund $2200.00 on chipper I don't have which was sold to another party because it wouldn't work on my tractor Phoenix Arizona Author: Lincolnton, Georgia Landscaping: Liberty Implements Phoenix, Arizona

May 02 2016
ProtectMyCar They produced a different reason for not honoring through warranty I had purchased. Nationwide Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Sales People: ProtectMyCar Nationwide

May 02 2016
JOHN OWENS NURSERY John Owens Nursery Billing Policy Author: LAFAYETTE, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: JOHN OWENS NURSERY

May 02 2016
Certified distribution specialists PMB 441 Do you wear mail scam. I want to file a lawsuit against these idiots, isn't this mail fraud? Laurelton New York Author: Altamonte Springs , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Certified distribution specialists Laurelton, New York

May 02 2016
Lepri & Son Edward Lepri Highway Paving scam, fraud, inferior work, cashed cancelled check Mt. Bethel Pennsylvania Author: East Hanover , New Jersey Home Improvements: Lepri & Son Mt. Bethel , Pennsylvania

May 02 2016
Fanelli Window Pros Fanelli Home Improvements What good is a lifetime warranty on siding, if you can't find the company? 20,000 spent for no service? Pottsville/Mt. Carmel PA Author: North Central, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Fanelli Window Pros Internet

Sweet Home Bangals BENGAL SCAM!! Springfield Massachusetts
Author: Midwest City , Oklahoma Animal Services: Sweet Home Bangals Springfield , Massachusetts

May 02 2016
Wholesale America American Sales Group LLC I wired money for merchandise that I purchased and I never received my merchandise or refund back. Emails and all communication stopped from company once I sent them my money. Riverview Florida Author: Naugatuck, Connecticut On-Line Stores: Wholesale America Riverview , Florida

May 02 2016
1800 loanmart Loanmart Sold my car while I was in maternity leave aND had no income to pay- month later I found out my car was sold. Nationwide
Author: Escondido, California Credit & Debt Services: 1800 loanmart Nationwide

May 02 2016
Rejuvaderm Sent me product I did not order and charged my spouses credit card Centennial Colorado Author: Santa Barbara , California Health Spas: Rejuvaderm Centennial, Colorado

May 02 2016
American Mortgage John Heinlein dishonest, deceptive, lazy Altamonte Springs, Naples Florida Author: Naples , Florida Mortgage Brokers: American Mortgage Altamonte Springs, Florida

May 02 2016
Safe Home Security promised a set rate for life and then they auto-renewed when I told them not to at higher rate and will not let me cancel with paying hundreds of dollars Cromwell Connecticut Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina Security Services: Safe Home Security Cromwell, Connecticut

May 02 2016
Choice Home Warranty Everything they promise is a lie, will not pay to fix anything, rude and tell lies when you contact service department will not repair my ac unit Edison NJ Nationwide Author: Milton, Florida Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

May 02 2016
Iceburg Cups Never received yeti cups I ordered Internet Author: Butler, Alabama Gift Shops: Iceburg Cups Internet

May 02 2016
vivint solar I got solar from this co. and my bill doubled, Talk about run-around I get dizzy from their excuses. elder abuse I am 75 Lehi Utah Author: Simi Valley, California Door to Door Sales: vivint solar Lehi, Utah

May 02 2016
Ocwen Loan Servicing Servicing Home Q Servicing Metavante Servicing New York MellonOcwen Federal Bank 1t Mortgage Rip off, multiple events, check it out, save yourself P.O Box Carol Stream Illnois 60197 Author: Mansfield, , Louisiana Mortgage Companies: Ocwen Loan Servicing Servicing

May 02 2016
Tee Cub I ordered a tshirt on. They said it is out for delivery thru usps, sent me a tracking number and there is nothing to be tracked said it is sent out april 27th, 2016 but now it is May 2. Usps said teecub sent a messaage saying it will be sent to hem. cant reply, 2016. I believe they are Nigerian con artists. utah Utah Author: Inglewood, California Mail Order Services: Tee Cub Utah

May 02 2016
PSA Professional Sports Authenticator We went to the Rich Altman's Boston Show April 2016 Sports Cards & Memorabilia Show on April 17, 2016 at the Shriners Auditorium, 99 Fordham Rd. Wilmington, Massachusetts. Handed PSA guy 3 sports cards very good condition & $72.00 Guy said WOW that’s the best looking Bird card Ive seen all day! I received 3 cards back in mail THESE ARENT MINE graded low. SOME ELSE HAS MY 3 CARDS. Newport Beach, California Author: Cumberland, Rhode Island Sports Cards & Memorabilia: PSA Professional Sports Authenticator Nationwide

May 02 2016
Lashed By Holly Studio / Holly I was mislead by Holly the lash tech. I had natural looking lashes on and went to Holly for a refill. She looked at my lashes and told me she added lashes the same way I had my lashes extended. However, after I laid on her table and let her apply the lashes, I found out different. Not only did she apply the lashes with a hard black glue, she put so much on my lashes that my eyes were very irritated! A day later they were already starting to fall off taking my real lashes with them! 4days later I went back for her to either fix my lashes (to which there were no lash extensions left at this point), or get a refund. Ms. Holly had the audacity to tell me she was charging me more money because I had no lashes on and she doesn't do refunds!  Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Consumer Services: Lashed By Holly Studio Decatur, Georgia

May 02 2016
Iceberg Cups Ordered a 30 oz. powder coated pink yeti rambler from the site because it was on sale. I spent close to $50, with shipping included. I never received an invoice or confirmation with shipping information.  Internet Author: Indianola , Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 02 2016
Alonzo Kee and Ahmaad Harris A&M Painting Breech Of Contract Lawrenceville, GA Nationwide
Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Home Improvements: Ahmaad Harris Nationwide

May 02 2016
Palmers Airport Hyundai I purchased a 2014 Hyundai Sonata back in November and they told me that they wanted a down payment of $2000 I gave them the money purchased the insurance and drove the car home then when it was time for me to make my first payment on December 19,2015.Alabama How Smart! I'm Impressed! Author: Grand Prairie , Texas Auto Dealers: Palmers Airport Hyundai Mobile , Alabama

May 02 2016
Hughesnet We have a rental in a remote area. When we had Hugesnet installed, we didnt recieve any internet. We I called customer service, (in El Savador) I was told it could take 24 hours. Chicago Il. Nationwide Author: East Aurora, New York Internet Fraud: Hughesnet Nationwide

May 02 2016
everlast welders I ordered a welder from the company. I called to check the status of my order to find that it was discontinued and out of stock.San Fransico Nationwide Author: Cottondale, Florida Questionable Activities: everlasting welders Nationwide