ROUTE 44 TOYOTA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Route 44 Toyota
There may be more specific results for "Route 44 Toyota"
For more specific results for "Route 44 Toyota"
Showing 1-25 of 6,870 Found Reports For more specific results for "Route 44 Toyota"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017

Aug 17 2017
alpine direct living air cleaner deceptive springfield Oregon Need to apoligize.... Author: Yulee, Florida Personal Services: alpine direct living air cleaner springfield, Oregon

Aug 16 2017
Southwest Asset Management Quenten Keen Beck | Sam Beck | Jason Littleton | Mike Doyle Vending Route | Meat Sales Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Sales People: Southwest Asset Management Dallas, Texas

Aug 15 2017
Route 6 Automall KIA RT 6 Automall Extreme price gouging and unethical treatment Swansea Massachusetts Buyers Remorse Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Route 6 Automall KIA Swansea, Massachusetts

Aug 13 2017
Chicago Northside Toyota Bait and Switch, Fraudulent price Chicago Illinois Author: Grandville, Michigan Auto Dealers: Chicago Northside Toyota Chicago, Illinois

Aug 10 2017
Route 66 Extended Warranty Auto Services Company, Inc Be Very Careful Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Auto Warranty: Route 66 Extended Warranty Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
Dolan Automotive Group dolan toyota renodolan mazda renodolan lexus Extremely unethical reno Nevada Author: reno, Nevada Auto Dealers: Dolan Automotive Group reno, Nevada

Aug 06 2017
Amytrn004@gmail.com aka Amy Turner Following is the emails sent between me and Amy she posted on Offer Up with a location 7 miles away from me.Reporting your email along with email chain on all scam alert web sights, hope you don't get another your trace route is not in Missouri or TN. E For sale Supposedly Oakview MO Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Motor Vehicle: Amytrn004@gmail.com aka Amy Turner Internet

Aug 05 2017
Toyota Financial Toyota USA Shame on you Toyota Financial Nationwide Don't EVER AGAIN Get Involved In A CAR FLEASE! Author: East Moline, Illinois Car Financing: Toyota Financial Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
Culver City Toyota - Claudia (Financial Controller) They take ownership of your car and try to sell it before they have to outlay the cash needed to buy it. Despite the fact that completely f*cks you over Culver City California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Dealers: Culver City Toyota Culver City, California

Jul 26 2017
Route 46 Nissan Charged for Warranty we agreed to zero cost, added years to financing to hide this addition Totowa New Jersey Author: Fanwood, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Route 46 Nissan Totowa, New Jersey

Jul 25 2017
LNLV FUNDING Credit One Bank Do you know anything about LNV Funding ? I had some man drop off paperwork about a law suit against me for a credit card I don't know anything about . The odd Thing is it was 3 seperate sheets of paper with 3 different state's two of which I have never lived in they are Oklahoma and South Carolina and my home State Arkansas . is this leagle for them to do or is it harassment scare tactic stuff??? Oklahoma City Ok Nationwide Not sure Author: Texarkana, Arkansas Collection Agency's: LNLV FUNDING Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Advantage Toyota valley stream Basil Rabie Joan Collins, Andrew from Toyota repair Nationwide Rabie Admits the car does not recharge itself and drains battery!! Author: bronx, New York Auto Dealers: Advantage Toyota valley stream Basil Rabie Nationwide

Jul 22 2017

Jul 21 2017
Voltron Motors Elite Custom 4X4Evolution OffRoadHighborn Motorsports I congratulate you on your new found global success! Richmond Texas
Still no response...Voltron Motors has new endorsers to inclued Tyrese Gibson and Prestige Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Author: Puyallup, Washington Auto Dealers: Voltron Motors Richmond, Texas

Jul 20 2017
TRURO Toyota Author: Onslow, New York Auto Dealers: TRURO Toyota Other

Jul 18 2017
Radnor Veterinary Hospital Len Donato Concerned more about reputation than family member. Wayne Pennsylvania Please keep meaningless comments to yourself. Author: Milford, Delaware Veterinarian Services: Radnor Veterinary Hospital Wayne, Pennsylvania

Jul 13 2017
Desert Toyota. Of Tucson az On 6/23 I have appointment for 10k service and I drop my car for service then 2hours later Katrina call said I need a new tire but my car when I buy was brand new still has warranty but she want I pay 174 dollars for and I don't want to do it so when I come to pick up they swap the donut tire and put my tire on the strunk so I call Eddie to come to show him and I want him check and he said I have to carry out the tire cuz he doesn't want his hand got dirty so after that Tammy come out help to inspection the tire not thing wrong and she take the car ?in for put the tire back in this case I don't know why Katrina want I pay for new tire? I want everyone must to inspection the problem before and I will complain to BBB Tucson Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Desert Toyota. Of Tucson az Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
David W. Wilson of toyota las vegas Fui al dealer a comprar una toyota tundra y me tomaron mis datos me dijieron estas aprobada me pidieron 6 mil de entre y me dieron la camioneta ala semana resivo Cartas disiendo q no fui aprovada fui al dealer aver q estaba pasando me dijieron dementia otra semana le dije no quiero mober la camioneta por q no quiero q me cobren las millas o q me pase algo ala camioneta me dijieron no manejala no se te va cobrar nada y ala 4 semana se me Ponchatoula una llanta hablo al dealer y hable con Tania me dijo Trai la camioneta y no se te va cobrar nada y el dia q la llevo me Dan el cheque costo y disen es por la llanta y por las millas as long q quieras pero no se te va regresar todo tu dinero y asta aorita no me Dan mi dinero Las Vegas NV Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: David W. Wilson of toyota las vegas

Jul 12 2017
laidback Loot.com took money back for purchase on May 16, 2017 for two charges of 44 and some change, and then for some reason another charge of.67 and I still have not received merchandise unkown Internet Author: New Richmond, Ohio Clothing Stores: laidback Loot.com Internet

Jul 11 2017
Green Trust Cash i took out a loan for $500 on 06/01/17. They are charging me 525% interest. I have been making payments of $111.89 every 2 weeks, by automatic withdrawal from my account, since 06/16/17. I Called to see what the payoff amount is at this time and I was told $944.89. My other alternatiive is to let them continue take $111.89 by automatic withdrawal until 12/01/17. If I go that route, I will be paying back a total of $1444.89 Hays Montana CFPB Author: Placentia, California Bait-and-Switch: Green Trust Cash Hays, Montana

Jul 10 2017
wholesalepesticides.com Cedar Oil Texas UPDATE: Refund was Issued By Seller Author: California Landscaping: wholesalepesticides.com Internet

Jul 08 2017
Jason M. Spencer Student Loan Relief Inc.Florian Pauly Breach of payroll agreement, fraud, false information submitted to the Department of Education on behalf of clients, verbal harrassment and wrongful termination. Dallas Texas
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Jason M. Spencer Dallas, Texas

Jul 06 2017
Pacific National Capital Scam financial services with upfront fees Ervine California False statements made against Pacific National Capital Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: Pacific National Capital Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
Arlington toyota Not responsive. Ignoring. Frustrating. Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Arlington toyota Jacksonville, Florida