Your Search | route 44 toyota

Jan 21 2017
Toyota Wondries Toyota Wondries Alhambra One of the biggest mistakes I’ve ever made in my life was going to Toyota Wondries in Alhambra Alhambra California War and Peace Author: Victorville, California Auto Dealers: Toyota Wondries Alhambra, California

Jan 17 2017
Hooman Nissani Enterprises Hooman NissaniRayan NissaniHooman Automotive GroupHOOMAN TOYOTA SCION OF LONG BEACHHOOMAN NISSAN OF LONG BEACHHOOMAN HYUNDAI OF LOS ANGELESHOOMAN CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM OF LOS ANGELESHOOMAN ACURA OF SANTA MONICAHOOMAN VOLVOHOOMAN FIATHOOMAN A Ripped off on new car purchase los angeles california Obvious Question Author: California Auto Dealers: Hooman Nissani Enterprises Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
MULLER TOYOTA Bill Muller Mulller Toyota did not align back before PERMANENT epoxy RECALL FIX, made car unsafe and they will not correct Clinton New Jersey
Author: Washington, New Jersey Auto Dealer Repairs: MULLER TOYOTA Clinton, New Jersey

Jan 14 2017
Racine Toyota France and Jason in FinancePatt Carr GM Dealer earn$ big commission$$ by holding refund$ Wisconsin Author: Antioch, Illinois Auto & Truck Rental: Racine Rotors Wisconsin

Jan 12 2017
Heirtrich Toyota of Milford Purchased a Vehicle that supposed to have 7yrs, 100,000 miles but GMC Dealers said it is only 5yrs, 100,00 miles Milford Delaware Author: Harrington, Delaware Auto Dealer Repairs: Heirtrich Toyota of Milford Delaware

Jan 10 2017
East colonial automotive group The worst experience I've had was when I went to this place looking to buy a vehicle. I had a toyota tacoma of 2007 that I wanted to give as a trade in. The owner of that place told m Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando , Florida Auto Dealers: East colonial automotive group Orlando , Florida

Jan 04 2017
Metro PCS stroud mall Stephan nelson Verbal Assault robbed my $ Stoudsburg route 611 Nationwide
Who is the scam artist Author: bartonsville PA, Pennsylvania Internet Service Providers: Metro PCS stroud mall Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
local03 USA 1-888-534-1393 (Out of USA 9# from any access number)USA 1-888-887-3132UK 44-20-351-494-04Brasil 55-11-39584340Australia 61-284172282 they take credit details on phone and start charging for nothing Internet Author: gloucester, Alabama Communications & Networking: local03 Internet

Dec 31 2016
Toyota ourisman fairfax Cheaters and Liars Fairfax Virginia Good liar Author: Alexandria, Virginia Car Financing: Toyota ourisman fairfax Fairfax , Virginia

Dec 28 2016
waldemar potocki I wanted to replace breakes for $270 in 1999 toyota with 180000 miles, they called my wife with addtional repaire and I end up with 4400 bill tha enrage me gt Monreo New jersey Author: New Jersey Auto Repair Service: waldemar potocki

Dec 23 2016
Right Toyota in Scottsdale Beware --- dishonest, very dishonest Scottsdale, Arizona Online Defamation Law Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Dealers: Right Toyota in Scottsdale Scottsdale, Arizona

Dec 20 2016
Wilde Toyota Unethical Business Practices and False Promises West Allis Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Car Financing: Wilde Toyota West Allis, Wisconsin

Dec 20 2016
Thomas Toyota Sales manager has no respect for customers Joliet Illinois Author: Joliet, Illinois Auto Dealers: Thomas Toyota Joliet, Illinois

Dec 14 2016
KB FACTORY Mr Manish KB Factory ordered service for a Toyota forklift, Teknia Logistics installed new parts (Kimco carburator, new cylinder head , hoses, and labor) customer paid $ 3983.00 and charged back the credit card Tampa Florida Teknia logistic Author: pinellas park, Florida Maintenance Companies: KB FACTORY Tampa , Florida

Dec 09 2016
Larry H Miller Toyota Peoria overcharging PEORIA Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Larry H Miller Toyota Peoria PEORIA, Arizona

Dec 09 2016
Toyota of Richardson Steve Grogean, Ceaser Sotelo CURSED ME OUT, TRIED TO EXTORT MONEY FROM ME, DOESNT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE,RUDE, LIERS RICHARDSON TEXAS Fraud and Criminal Activity Author: mckinney, Texas Auto Dealers: Toyota of Richardson RICHARDSON,

Dec 06 2016
toyota of hollywood, hollywood, fl sold me a new car with inferior after market parts and did not disclose at purchase and will not replace now that it has failed hollywood Florida Because.... Author: palm springs, Florida Auto Dealers: toyota of hollywood, hollywood, fl hollywood, Florida

Dec 05 2016
Fraud - Tarbox Toyota and Anton Dushi, Ed Trabox, Anton Dushi, Dushi, Anton, Eddie Tarbox, Tarbox, Tarbox Auto Group, Known and Convicted Criminal Anton Dushi Runs Tarbox Toyota - Don't Buy Anything There! North Kingstown Rhode Island Author: South Kingstown, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Tarbox Toyota and Anton Dushi North Kingstown, Rhode Island

Dec 01 2016
Wesley Chapel Toyota Wesley Chapel Florida Many auto warranties aren't worth the paper they are printed on Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Auto Dealers: Wesley Chapel Toyota Wesley Chapel , Florida

Nov 21 2016
Direct Connect promise you a route, you drive 2 and ahalf hours to make 12$ all over Texas Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Direct Connect

Nov 17 2016
Prime imports auto boutique Richard bakkeMarcy zedejas Bought toyota highlander in march richard bakke said they sent title and it accidentally got lost in mail made me wait 2 months for lost title then come to find out he never had title in first place lied to me many times said his lawyer went after other dealership who has title had to wait 60 days or they wouldbuy car back.waited said he got title on the 60 day now 2 weeks later still no title now 9 months inhaving to hire a lawyer and go after them San antonio Texas Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Prime imports auto boutique

Nov 12 2016
Voortman cookies Voortman I was a distributor for Voortman cookie company that payed me by commission only I notice my numbers where not matching up so question it My District manager told he would look in to it and nothing was resolve so I told them I was going to sale my route. I downloaded all my pay statement I notice that every payment they did to me was added back to my balance in my inventory. So my last day my DM told they would add everything up and get back to me. Around Nov 2015 I got a bill for $10,000 I didn't reposed And in February they send me another bill For only $900. They send me to a collection agency now and they are trying to collect. I have all prof of deposits and inventory sold, I also saw in the payment history a payment of $10,000 that I never got. I didn't receive a commission payment for months They fabricated and falsified documents Scam Portland Nationwide Author: West Linn, Oregon Appliances: Voortman cookies Nationwide

Nov 10 2016
Toyota of Cool Springs George Gerjel, Dana Henson Fraudulent Sales Practices Franklin Tennessee Author: Thompsons Station, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Toyota of Cool Springs Franklin, Tennessee

Nov 07 2016
creditupdates.com Creditupdates.com is setting ads for apartments in order to route traffic to its fraudulent site. Washington DC Internet Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Credit Reporting Agencies: creditupdates.com Internet

Nov 04 2016
Route 69 Auto Sales BOP inc won't honor agreement, arrogant, too busy prospect Connecticut Author: glastonbury, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Route 69 Auto Sales prospect, Connecticut