Your Search | rushcard ,visa

Sep 27 2016
rushcard|unirush prepaid visa card my daughter transferred me 300.00 from her card to mine in july the 23rd i never got it ripoff Ohio Nationwide Author: Muskegon hts, Michigan Banks: rushcard|unirush prepaid visa card Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
PRAZZAHEALTH.COM Multiple unauthorized charges (4) to my visa card account after (1) $.99 shipping charge was authorized. Arizona Author: Longview, Washington Drug Manufacturers: PRAZZAHEALTH.COM Arizona

Sep 14 2016
Pyramid VIP Club I just checked my Visa account and found I was charged 14.95. I have only order from this company one time. Fortunate to have found Ripoff report and saw others were having the same problem. I will call the company tomorrow to insist they unenroll me as I Fradulently charged me for club membership Chelmsford Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Pyramid VIP Club Internet

Sep 13 2016
rushcard prepaid cards Meta bank corp i filed a dispute on my account on 3/30/2016 for 1,154 dollar rushcard have not put in no effort to retrieve my money only to tell me i was denied and rushcard lied about how they investigation was they was lying on me i send them police reports and everything they was rude hanging up on my face they allow my money to be taking out my account rushcard customer service is rude very rude i just want my money back from rushcard i been waiting for 4 months now Nationwide Author: memphis, Tennessee Accounting: rushcard prepaid cards Nationwide

Sep 10 2016
Green Dot Visa Prepaid Card Stolen money from my unregistered prepaid card Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Green Dot Visa Prepaid Card Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
Elan Financial Services Telhio Visa Won't Chargeback Merchant Charge! Listens to Merchant Lies St Louis Missouri Author: Aurora, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Elan Financial Services St Louis, Missouri

Sep 07 2016
Al Miller/Bartz Septic Service & Bartz Sanitary Card Unathorized service charge on my visa card. Did not perform service. Unprofessional employees and owners. Durand and Owosso Michigan Author: Howell, Michigan Cleaning Services: Al Miller/Bartz Septic Service Durand, Michigan

Sep 05 2016
green dot visa card My money is gone and I can't access my account. san antonio Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Credit Card Fraud: green dot Internet

Aug 31 2016
Global Cash Card No VISA fraud protection from this company at all!!!  Irvine California Respond to Inquiry Author: Rochester, New York Banks: Global Cash Card Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Kmart Jacob Setzer manager He made an overcharge on my visa card Blythe California
solved Author: Palo Verde, California Department & Outlet Stores: Kmart Blythe, California

Aug 29 2016
Global-Migrate SCAM Global-migrate dubai took money for fake visa canadathey called me about a work permit visa for canada. they promised to find me work and a job offer called Dubai Author: Alabama Liars: Global-Migrate SCAM Dubai,

Aug 28 2016
Green Dot Visa Will Not Release Funds Columbus Georgia Author: Waycross, Georgia Cash Services: Green Dot Visa Columbus, Georgia

Aug 27 2016
rushcard homeless vet rushcard takes from vet trying toget back on feet new york new york Lying isnt pretty.... Author: Georgia Financial Services: rushcard New York

Aug 13 2016
Canadian Visa Review Internet Fraud and Extortion Internet Author: Internet Places & Information: Canadian Visa Review Internet

Aug 06 2016
web.com Money was withdrawn from my bank account. My debit visa card was charged over $20 for something I am not aware of. What is going on here? I need this to addressed immediately. Internet Author: Harbour View, Other Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: web.com Internet

16, Report #1320834

Aug 05 2016
Boost Mobile Cellular Boost Mobile I called Boost Hello Mobile on 8-2-2016 and ask if my New Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900PZKASPR CDMA phone with Sprint SIM Card , SIMGLW206R, I ask if it was compatible on your Boost network and will my phone work with you. She assured me that it would work. Then I told her that I will gladly pay you as long as my phone will work with Boost Mobile but if it does not And I can’t make phone calls then I won’t pay you. Then she told me she needed my Visa credit card number, info I was told that she only needed my credit card info first but I would only billed if they could get my phone to work on your network. Well 4 different Boost IT Techs tried but failed to connect me to your network but I was still charged my credit card 32.50 + 14.31 = 46.81 This is WRONG. And my account was close 12 hours later. This is not right and I want a full refund. I never ever received your service at all. Irvine California
Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Boost Mobile Cellular Irvine, California

17, Report #1320534

Aug 03 2016
Unirush LLC Rushcard Negligent Customer Service Practices Cincinnati Ohio Author: Red Oak, Georgia Financial Services: Unirush LLC Internet

18, Report #1319632

Jul 29 2016
Revskin Revitalize Made a false charge / visa autorization under the name enhanceskin and advertised a free trial. but charged 88.10 with automatic shipment. Would not refund. Santa Anna California Author: Middletown, Delaware Unusual Rip-Off: Revskin Internet

19, Report #1319018

Jul 26 2016
Security Product Depot LLC They told me that they would process my refund minus a restocking fee of 20 % but the refund was never done to my VISA. Smyrna Georgia Author: Ottawa, Ontario Security Services: Security Product Depot LLC Smyrna, Georgia

Jul 25 2016
Nikki Stay away. Tells you to meet her in the holiday inn all the way in river head and tells you to pay her with Amazon or visa gift card. Then tells you to send her the pik of feont and back of card and never answers you again. Don't be fooled. She lives in C Author: Rego park, New York Adoption Agencies: Nikki

Jul 22 2016
total card visa inc. aka TCI i paid them 29.95, as the first installment. according to them i will need 4 more of those to get my card activated. they sent me the card anyway telling me that i need 89.00 paid up front, then the 75.00 processing fee will be deducted from my 300.00 credit limit! when i called the only number they gave me, i was unable to talk to anyone. it was all automated! sioux falls South Dakota Author: Randolph, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: total card inc. sioux falls, South Dakota

Jul 22 2016
Tru Belleza Clean Skin I ordered a free sample trial and later was charged $99.95 and $89.95 to my Visa card. Internet Author: Edmonton, Alberta Sex Offenders: Tru Belleza Internet

Jul 21 2016
Vanilla® Visa® Gift Card HNM42.COM 8008872093 , NY,KRP88.COM 888-8751758 , NY,NM42.COM 8008872093 , NY,QVR55.COM 888-7379621 , NYCGXPAY.COM , FL21 GROUP LONG IS CITY , NY I recieved a $300 gift card from Time Warner Cable last year and except for the 2 or 3 small purchases, the entire card was milked by unknow companies with non working websites and phone numbers. I feel cheated. NY Internet Author: Woodside, New York Credit Card Fraud: Vanilla® Visa® Gift Card Internet

Jul 18 2016
UniRush LLC / metabank Rushcard Rapid Ohio Ohio Author: West Hollywood , California Banks: UniRush LLC / metabank Ohio , Ohio

Jul 18 2016
Insight Visa Urban Bank/Republic Bank INCONVENIENT CONVENIENCE CHECKS Birmingham Internet Author: Warren, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Insight Visa Internet