Your Search | rushcard ,visa

Aug 27 2016
rushcard homeless vet rushcard takes from vet trying toget back on feet new york new york Lying isnt pretty.... Author: Georgia Financial Services: rushcard New York

Aug 13 2016
Canadian Visa Review Internet Fraud and Extortion Internet Author: Internet Places & Information: Canadian Visa Review Internet

Aug 06 2016
web.com Money was withdrawn from my bank account. My debit visa card was charged over $20 for something I am not aware of. What is going on here? I need this to addressed immediately. Internet Author: Harbour View, Other Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: web.com Internet

4, Report #1320834

Aug 05 2016
Boost Mobile Cellular Boost Mobile I called Boost Hello Mobile on 8-2-2016 and ask if my New Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900PZKASPR CDMA phone with Sprint SIM Card , SIMGLW206R, I ask if it was compatible on your Boost network and will my phone work with you. She assured me that it would work. Then I told her that I will gladly pay you as long as my phone will work with Boost Mobile but if it does not And I can’t make phone calls then I won’t pay you. Then she told me she needed my Visa credit card number, info I was told that she only needed my credit card info first but I would only billed if they could get my phone to work on your network. Well 4 different Boost IT Techs tried but failed to connect me to your network but I was still charged my credit card 32.50 + 14.31 = 46.81 This is WRONG. And my account was close 12 hours later. This is not right and I want a full refund. I never ever received your service at all. Irvine California
Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Boost Mobile Cellular Irvine, California

5, Report #1320534

Aug 03 2016
Unirush LLC Rushcard Negligent Customer Service Practices Cincinnati Ohio Author: Red Oak, Georgia Financial Services: Unirush LLC Internet

6, Report #1319632

Jul 29 2016
Revskin Revitalize Made a false charge / visa autorization under the name enhanceskin and advertised a free trial. but charged 88.10 with automatic shipment. Would not refund. Santa Anna California Author: Middletown, Delaware Unusual Rip-Off: Revskin Internet

7, Report #1319018

Jul 26 2016
Security Product Depot LLC They told me that they would process my refund minus a restocking fee of 20 % but the refund was never done to my VISA. Smyrna Georgia Author: Ottawa, Ontario Security Services: Security Product Depot LLC Smyrna, Georgia

Jul 25 2016
Nikki Stay away. Tells you to meet her in the holiday inn all the way in river head and tells you to pay her with Amazon or visa gift card. Then tells you to send her the pik of feont and back of card and never answers you again. Don't be fooled. She lives in C Author: Rego park, New York Adoption Agencies: Nikki

Jul 22 2016
total card visa inc. aka TCI i paid them 29.95, as the first installment. according to them i will need 4 more of those to get my card activated. they sent me the card anyway telling me that i need 89.00 paid up front, then the 75.00 processing fee will be deducted from my 300.00 credit limit! when i called the only number they gave me, i was unable to talk to anyone. it was all automated! sioux falls South Dakota Author: Randolph, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: total card inc. sioux falls, South Dakota

Jul 22 2016
Tru Belleza Clean Skin I ordered a free sample trial and later was charged $99.95 and $89.95 to my Visa card. Internet Author: Edmonton, Alberta Sex Offenders: Tru Belleza Internet

Jul 21 2016
Vanilla® Visa® Gift Card HNM42.COM 8008872093 , NY,KRP88.COM 888-8751758 , NY,NM42.COM 8008872093 , NY,QVR55.COM 888-7379621 , NYCGXPAY.COM , FL21 GROUP LONG IS CITY , NY I recieved a $300 gift card from Time Warner Cable last year and except for the 2 or 3 small purchases, the entire card was milked by unknow companies with non working websites and phone numbers. I feel cheated. NY Internet Author: Woodside, New York Credit Card Fraud: Vanilla® Visa® Gift Card Internet

Jul 18 2016
UniRush LLC / metabank Rushcard Rapid Ohio Ohio Author: West Hollywood , California Banks: UniRush LLC / metabank Ohio , Ohio

Jul 18 2016
Insight Visa Urban Bank/Republic Bank INCONVENIENT CONVENIENCE CHECKS Birmingham Internet Author: Warren, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Insight Visa Internet

Jul 16 2016
Legacy Legacy visa Have made payment they claim I haven't made. South Dakota Author: Ona, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Legacy South Dakota

Jul 14 2016
Rapid Fulfillment inc 12924 pierce stPacoima CA 91331 Kept charging my visa monthly after repeated notification to stop De Author: Charleston, West Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Rapid Fulfillment inc CA

Jul 08 2016
Paychek plus! Elite visa Cardholder services Worst payroll card available!!! India or somewhere foreign to the us of a Nationwide
Author: Dunedin, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Paychek plus! Elite visa Nationwide

Jul 05 2016
Merrick Bank visa Worst credit card terms extra interest of top of the 23% reg interest Clueless.. Author: New York , New York Credit & Debt Services: Merrick

Jun 28 2016
Walmart Visa card Stole our hard earned money Livingston Texas Author: Livingston, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Walmart visa card Livingston, Texas

Jun 28 2016
VisaHQ.com VisaHQ.com , Visa HQ , VisaHQ.com Inc. Filled out a short prequalifying application, denied the visa, then kept the $350 Washington Dist of Columbia VisaHQ.com response Author: LAKE ELSINORE, California Legal Process Services: VisaHQ.com Washington, Dist of Columbia

Jun 21 2016
Indrani bharat nirman parivar limited This company cheating many of us who is jobless not only in west Bengal other states also by advertising employment in Amanda bajar patrika regular basis. It demanding to give job in Dubai. From engineer level to labour category. First they made a agreement which is worth Rs.5725 which is taken as a registration fees. And did some fraud medical test through their known agency. In the agreement they mentioned that after 45 days if they are unable to provide visa they will refund. But practically they are saying that will not refund anything.. Kolkata Internet Author: Santipur, Indiana Employment Services: Indrani bharat nirman parivar limited Internet

Jun 21 2016
Weebly.com The stole $748.00 in unauthorized charges off my Visa Credit Card San Francisco California Author: West Kelowna, British Columbia Internet Services: Weebly.com San Francisco,

22, Report #1311935

Jun 17 2016
wellsfargo.com Home Projects visa credit card program Lousy customer services and very shady response to payment credits. Nationwide
Author: Lakeland, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: wellsfargo.com Nationwide

Jun 16 2016
+1 (954) 692-6555 walgreenspharmacy2000@gmail.com mobile -friendly - ... and other pain killers .Text: (954) 692-6555 or Email: walgreenpharmacy2000 @gmail.com ... Phone, (954) 692-6555 ... States he will sell you items, then asks to get vanilla visa/mc and asks for number and info plus pictures of receipt then he comes back after removing money from card (100.00 this time) and states his shipper requires insurance of 150.00 more ---- total scam artist DO NOT BUY OR DEAL WITH HIM South Florida Internet Author: Plantation, Florida Pharmacies: +1 (954) 692-6555 walgreenspharmacy2000@gmail.com Internet

Jun 16 2016
Elizabeth K.M. Pelaelo LastName: Pelaelo, FirstNames: Elizabeth Keabetswe Nakhabenyane. DOB:(((REDACTED))) Born in Palapye, Botswana. Certificate No.LB08/12028156/1991 (old No:LB80761/92. Place of Birth:Palapye Primary Hospital, Palapye. Father: Pelaelo, Phenyo Mbise. DOB: (((REDACTED))) Romance Scammer, VISA seeker, Wants out of Botswana Africa Botswana Africa Nationwide
Author: Fullerton, California Ex- Girlfriends: Elizabeth K.M. Pelaelo Nationwide

Jun 13 2016
At&t Visa reward card deceptivee, fradulent scam!!! Nationwide Author: Austell, Georgia Internet: At&t Nationwide