Your Search | rushcard ,visa

Oct 13 2014
Ultravx/NMB Finance Globe Without applying for a Visa Card or any other card, with this company; I now have on my credit a closed account with a balance for a card I never had nor subscribed to. New Brunswick New Jersey Author: Norcross, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Ultravx/NMB New Brunswick, New Jersey

Oct 12 2014
Metabank HIdden Fees on Prepaid VISA Nationwide Author: Nationwide Banks: Metabank Nationwide

Oct 08 2014
Visa Fraud Department possible VISA fraud  Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Visa Fraud Department Nationwide

Oct 04 2014
Vanilla visa gift card Brooks smith CEO Vanilla gift card company CEO Brooks Smith vile lying thieves Nationwide Author: Santa cruz, California Credit & Debt Services: Vanilla visa gift card Nationwide

Oct 02 2014
Customer Support Corp 888-368-0517.com, 877-290-2631.com, and many more such telephone based URLs, Raspberry Keytone Strength, Puerto Quellon LP, and many others Fraudutent $49.95 charges to VISA card with only a telephone number to identify the perp. Somewhere in Florida??? Internet Author: Small Town, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Customer Support Corp Internet

Sep 27 2014
JTV JTV STOLE OUT OF MY WELLS FARGO VISA ON THE 8-18-2014 AND ON THE 8-19-2014 $ 689,47 AND ONLY REFUNDED AFTER I EMAILED BACK TO JTV COSTUMER SERVICE I WILL MAKE BIG TROUBLE FOR JTV COSTUMER SERVICE KNOXVILLE Tennessee Author: CAPE CORAL , Florida TV Advertisements: JTV KNOXVILLE, Tennessee

Sep 26 2014
gifts2go.net gifts2go, www.gifts2go.net, gifts2go visa $50 gift card never worked and maintenance fee took all of balance Internet Author: Paramus, New Jersey Credit Services: gifts2go.net Internet

Sep 22 2014
VISA Netspend You can't use the card online unless you send in paperwork like your SS# Nationwide Author: Orange, Connecticut Credit Card Processing Companies: VISA Netspend Nationwide

Sep 21 2014
ECS*ECIGSHOP This Company charged my VISA Card $99.99 on 8/27/14. The company is a fraud Somewhere in PA. Pennsylvania Author: Lenoir City, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: ECS*ECIGSHOP Pennsylvania

Sep 19 2014
Centurylink and My Prepaid Center Prism. My Visa reward card. Promised visa rewards card. Did not deliver and stonewalled me about it when I called. Orlando Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Internet Service Providers: Centurylink and My Prepaid Center Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
Blackhawk - VISA gowallet.com BEWARE - GO WALLET Gift Card SCAM Pleasanton, California Internet Author: Cerritos, California Questionable Activities: Blackhawk VISA gowallet.com Internet

Sep 17 2014
Match.com WMV Match.com Unauthorized charges on my Visa credit card. Dallas ? Internet Author: Burleson, Texas Dating Services: Match.com Internet

Sep 17 2014
raspberryketonestrength.com AKA 888-524-1619.com charged my Visa card $49.95 for a supposed recurring health supplement order that I never made claimed to be in Pinellas Park FL but is not Internet, FLORIDA Author: Kissimmee, Florida Credit Card Fraud: raspberryketonestrength.com Internet

Sep 15 2014
Edge Video LLC findraredvds@yahoo.com Ordered a dvd, the price $27.99 was deducted from my visa acct but no dvd has arrived. All phone numbers that I have found related to this company are no longer in service. Internet Author: Forest Grove, Oregon Internet Fraud: Edge Video LLC Internet

Sep 15 2014
888-529-4329.com Fraudulant Charge to Visa: $49.95 for Raspberry Ketone Weeki Wachee Florida Author: Chickamauga, Georgia Internet Fraud: 888-529-4329.com Internet

Sep 14 2014
U.S. Bank National Assoociation Visa USA Inc. Visa gift card ripoff in conjunction with U S Bank National Association Inc Internet Author: SARASOTA, Florida Credit Card Fraud: U.S. Bank National Assoociation Internet

Sep 12 2014
Vanilla Visa Gift card / prepaid credit card... Visa scams people out of their money ! Nationwide Author: Niagara falls, Ontario Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Vanilla Visa Nationwide

Sep 06 2014
Linda Weiss Subject needed airfare and visa stamp to come live with me Istanbul Internet
Author: Arcanum, Ohio Airlines: Linda Weiss Internet

Sep 06 2014
PayPower SCAM I purchased a Paypower Visa Card loaded with $100. I registered online and tried to use the card and it did not work! It's been over a month and I have still not received my REFUND check that was supposed to be sent in the mail. I want these stupid jerks to refund my money as promised Reno Nevada Author: New Jersey Financial Services: PayPower SCAM Internet

Sep 06 2014
stamps.com scam charged my visa $17.95 and i didnt order anything nor do i have a clue what its for exacgtly , I think it said welcome kit. which ive yet seen. El Segundo, CA. Author: chicago, Illinois Printing & Copy Services: stamps.com Internet

Sep 04 2014
DermaJuvenate I accepted a free trial ,shipping only. Was NEVER warned that if I am dissatisfied, I may cancel. There is no physical address to return the half used creams. My Visa card now has been charged $100.19 - without my approval. I am afraid it will automatically continue because there is no way to cancel ,by phone, by email, etc., the original order. Internet Author: Westmount, Quebec Alternative Health: DermaJuvenate Internet

Aug 28 2014
North Shore Agency Paid bill with my visa got transaction #. now they want proof of payment to update file. threating legal action Melville New York Author: Garner, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: North Shore Agency Melville, New York

Aug 21 2014
baku aj charged my visa for an order placed online and never delivered. Tried calling, the #was invalid. Searched the name and it showed up on RipOff Report. These people/companies should be prosecuted for theft. Internet Author: ancaster, Ontario Drugstores: baku aj Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Regula rx After a trial sample , which made my sugar levels out of control, they sent me another bottle and charged my visa account $99.98. I sent them a letter before telling them their product made me sick send nothing to me ever again Pompano Beach Florida Author: parma, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Regula rx Pompano Beach, Florida

Aug 15 2014
clearence co I went to the siite was looking at an item in a split second it checked me out and charged my visa. I never gave them my visa card number or code for wellsfargo bank had my bank call to remove the charge and they said they could not do it. They use my visa, use my visa without a check out or permission bank did call and they were no use to us dont know Internet Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: clearence co Internet