S&C ENTERPRISES SAFETY ENTERPRISES CHILD SAFETY ENTERPRISES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: S&C Enterprises Safety Enterprises Child Safety Enterprises
There may be more specific results for "S&C Enterprises Safety Enterprises Child Safety Enterprises"
For more specific results for "S&C Enterprises Safety Enterprises Child Safety Enterprises"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Con artist,fraud, scam, bogus herpes cure mineral detox L Internet Notice of Subpoena Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Alternative Health: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Internet

Oct 16 2017
AttorneyWorx aka Paula S. Grohs, State Bar #232329 CollectionWorx, Susan Miller, ForensicWorx, SSWorx, Grohs Law, Perkins & Grohs Total Drunken Fraud and Rip-off, Abusive and Disrespectful Scam. She WILL throw your case. Walnut Creek California
Author: Martinez, California Attorneys & Legal Services: AttorneyWorx aka Paula S. Grohs, State Bar #232329 Walnut Creek, California

Oct 16 2017
Law Office of Kenneth C. Gallagher Ken Gallagher, men's rights attorneymens rights attorney orlando KEN GALLAGHER RIPPED ME OFF, THEN THREATENED TO SUE ME IF I TALKED orlando Florida CORRECTION TO MY REPORT Author: Orlando, Florida Lawyers: Law Office of Kenneth C. Gallagher orlando, Florida

Oct 15 2017
RLY*DERMARENU aurora brite they first charged me 43.00 when i refused the vitamin c and the eye treatment...i only agreed to the wrinkle cream sample. i called to complain and to cancel, they did not cancel only to charge me again ...this time 98.00. huntington beach California Author: hotchkiss, Colorado Skin Care: RLY*DERMARENU huntington beach, California

Oct 15 2017
Shemika Jackson she will cheat you out your money, never will send product. Dont trust this site Internet This is a bogus complaint... Author: maple, Ohio Beauty Products: Shemika Jackson Internet

Oct 14 2017
LeDerme Luxe I have not been able to contact this company to cancel this order. The persons name was Zoey. I talked with gave me a phone #8667868241, the number did not go through. I tried goggling them no phone nbr, I do have customer #s 6BCE289A90, 4.95 was for sk Stanton California Author: Ballwin, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: LeDerme Luxe ,

Oct 14 2017
Christian Seniors Association They charged my visa credit card, not once but twice. First time in May 2017 for $100.00. Second time in Oct. 2017 charged new credit card for $50.00 twice. I have never heard of or signed up with Christian Seniors Association. This is a scam or hacking of my credit card account. I will be reporting them to police. Washington D. C. Washington, DC Author: Carlsbad, California Credit Card Fraud: Christian Seniors Association Internet

Oct 14 2017
Awais Bokhari ,eminiplayer.neteminiplayer.neteminiplayer Day trade E-mini S&P scam Chicago IL illinois Internet Author: Los Angeles, California E-trade: Awais Bokhari Internet

MAC renovations Henry Mazaira Hiran MazairaSila Estevez s. Miami Lakest Florida
Author: Key West, Florida Kitchens: MAC renovations Henry Mazaira Miami Lakes, Florida

Oct 14 2017
karens tree serrvise k &s sod and more, keren smiley rip off, scam artist, doesnt pay employees auburndale Florida Author: winter haven, Florida Builders & Contractors: karens tree serrvise auburndale, Florida

Oct 14 2017
DHS/CPS Duncan Oklahoma Author: Marlow, Oklahoma Child Protective Services: DHS/CPS Duncan, Oklahoma

Oct 13 2017
CellarOutfitter phone accessories I placed a order on September 28th,2017 for 2 different phone cases, one was a Dream Catcher and the other one was a Teal Hummingbird case with a free pen. When my order got to me it was open with only 1 case in it. I made several attempts to contact th Uncaring a*s-----s!!! Just takes peoples money and don't provide a phone number to be contacted. Riverside, CA California Author: Beaumont, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: CellarOutfitter phone accessories Internet

Oct 13 2017
William C. Berger Esq. Home Defense Law Firm LLC Promised foreclosure defense & house in foreclosure Boca Raton Florida Author: Pine Bush, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: William C. Berger Esq. Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 13 2017
Mark Bott, Owner, Operation Kidsafe International Do NOT deal with Mark Bott, Huckster, Liar, Thief Springfield Illinois Would you let this person work for you Author: Roswell, Georgia Sales People: Mark Bott, Operation Kidsafe Springfield, Illinois

Oct 12 2017
C&L Repair Complete Rip Off Lapeer Michigan Author: Harbor Beach , Michigan Truck Dealer Repair: C&L Repair Lapeer, Michigan

Oct 12 2017
Movie Houses Unkown Sean Patrick Kennedy Movie Houses Unkown is a fraud. Hollywood Florida KEVIN you were warned about Sean already Author: Highland, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unkown Hollywood , Florida

Oct 12 2017
square Credit Card Processing With only 1 transaction they are holding over 750 dollars, deactivated my account for suspicious activity. I am unable to contact them or speak to anyone regarding the safety of my funds. They will not give me a reason as to why my account was deactivated or provide me proof of their claims of suspicious activity They are simply claiming my account was suspicious and have stolen my money. Internet
Author: hemet, California Online banking: square Credit Card Processing Internet

Oct 12 2017
Charles Dunn of Dunn Construction Failure to complete Kitchen project. Was paid the money and quit showing up to finish installing kitchen countertops and ceiling fan ($1440) Cincinnat Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Kitchens: Charles Dunn of C Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Paul S Chandler Alternative investment solutions ( general ) limitedLa Perla No 1 limitedAIS marine 2 limited Pension fraud from this man destroyed my life . He stole my pension , everything is a fraud there are no assets . All the other directors jumped ship !!!!!This man is regulated by the British authorities and still he stole millions Keymer West Sussex Author: leicester, Alabama Financial Services: Paul S Chandler Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Permier Men,s medical center.Dr.Strol/assitians Patrice & Devin I went to the center to seek advice about the treatment. thinking that the treatment were only $149.00 but ended up with a $ 50000.bill to pay Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Desktop Publishing: Permier Men,s medical center.Dr.Strol Orlando, Florida

Oct 12 2017
Colorado Steaks Sales 2001 E Division St, Arlington, TX 76011 Colorado Choice Distributors Address:1000 S Ronald Reagan Blvd, Longwood, FL 32750Phone: (321) 444-6161 within a year. This is the WORST Meat you could ever buy. Arlington Texas Author: Mansfield, Texas Restaurant Delivery Services: Colorado Steaks Sales Arlington, Texas

Oct 11 2017
HERB CHAMBERS MERCEDES USED CAR DEP'T-SALES MGRUSED CAR DEP'T-SALES STAFFhttp://www.herbchambersmercedesbenz.com/certified-inventory/index.htm SOLD DANGEROUS/DEFECTIVE USED CAR, DENIED OBVIOUS OPPORTUNISM FOR $$ OVER SAFETY, ROADWORTHINESS FOR USED CAR PURCHASED SOMERVILLE Massachusetts Author: Natick, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: HERB CHAMBERS MERCEDES SOMERVILLE , Massachusetts

Oct 11 2017
MinuteDownload.com Gave me two key#'s that would not activate. Will not give me my refund now. Internet Author: Killian, Louisiana Computer Software: MinuteDownload.com Internet