Your Search | s&e distributors tsunami e cigarettes

1, Report #1319821

Jul 30 2016
Dr. David S. Kung Malpractice, Convinced me to do NINE surgeries, ruined my face, cost me THOUSANDS Chevy Chase Maryland Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Plastic Surgeons: Dr. David S. Kung Chevy Chase, Maryland

2, Report #1319761

Jul 30 2016
B E & L AUTO SALES BOWMAN, EARNEST AND LOTTIE AUTO SALES Crooks, overpaid, salvaged title, flood, total loss WALTERBORO South Carolina
Author: St. Helena, South Carolina Auto Dealers: B E & L AUTO SALES WALTERBORO, South Carolina

3, Report #1319765

Jul 30 2016
Shivam Fence & Landscaping Shivam Fence & Landscaping Address: 43 Diana Dr S Plainfield, NJ 07080 Phone: (908) 283-1700 Very Bad Contractor for Landscapping Service South Plainfield New Jersey Author: Edison, New Jersey Landscape Companies: Shivam Fence & Landscaping South Plainfield, New Jersey

4, Report #1319638

Jul 29 2016
MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM I order wrinkle free cream . FREE SAMPLE Filed out information $4,95 S&H.. Next question would you like to order a free trial of eye recovery I checked NO an additional %5,95 S&H. Received both products in Dame envelope package. I read the term and conditions. Nothing was written it was a 14day trial. I made sure I read everything because I had fallen for this scam before. I believe I seen this on Facebook. When I called (after I had a pending charge for $89.95) I had not called to cancel within the trial period . No paperwork came in the mail or n the package. Internet Author: Foley, Alabama Internet: MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM Internet

5, Report #1319560

Jul 29 2016
SHIP YOUR CAR NOW Jay Rapport lied and had someone sign my name. When i said i did not want to ship my at $1098.00 AND I STARTED AT A QUOT E OF $650.00 HE KEPT CALLING AND PUT THRU A $448.00 ON MY CREDIT CARD. Boca Raton Florida Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: SHIP YOUR CAR NOW Boca Raton, Florida

Jul 28 2016
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Terry Moving and Storage Inc.’s motto is Thanks for Letting us Be of Service! *UPDATE: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Terry Moving and Storage Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
I told you the truth about this company, how many more people need to suffer from this bad company. Author: Corinth, Texas Storage Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Lake Forest, California

7, Report #1319335

Jul 28 2016
HawkSpy HawkEye Keylogger Reborn SCAM / BROKEN HawkSpy Hawkeye keylogger reborn is a broken s***** software! DONT BUY. Internet Author: Iowa Computer Software: HawkSpy Internet

8, Report #1319283

Jul 27 2016
U S Fed Govt. Grant Dept of Health & Human Services Annie Thomas was the first person to say we had been chosen to get $9000 Govt Grant New York Washington Author: CALDWELL, Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: U S Fed Govt. Grant Dept of Health & Human Services Nationwide

9, Report #1319284

Jul 27 2016
Ace Cash- Paul Young This is about a loan amount of $300.00 that you took with the AcCash under your e-mail address . LOOK FOR TYPE O. Misspelled Ace Cash. Greenville Texas Author: KANSAS CITY, Kansas Computer Fraud: Ace Cash- Paul Young Greenville, Texas

Jul 27 2016
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball. eGumball is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Reply to e-gumball Author: Lenox, Michigan Internet Marketing Companies: E Gumball Irvine, California

11, Report #1319156

Jul 27 2016
Ohio Jade Factory-James Ahlstrom, Kevin Thomas Fraudulent, Fake Gems North Canton Ohio Author: Oxon Hill , Maryland Questionable Activities: James Ahlstrom s OH

Jul 26 2016
Steve Nash fitness world Steve Nash fitness. World big scammer Steve Nash fitness world is a big scammer bi aware of the they are like hungry dogs they trick you when signing the contract and you realize after your contract ends here is the trick come to play they'll charge you even tough the contact ends and they never stop until you go back to cancel which has to be 45 days ahead so good luck with this b*** s*** company Vancouver Burnaby Author: Burnaby, Adult Care Facilities: Steve Nash fitness world Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 26 2016
Kleen Vapin E-Cig Vape Shop Kleen Vapin Electronic Cigarettes, Vaporizers, Vapes, and more Villa Park Illinois
Author: Villa Park, Illinois Smoke Shops: Kleen Vapin E-Cig Villa Park, Illinois

Jul 25 2016
Transmission Specialist (J.R.) Scam Artist! Ordered transmission & torque online, paid w/ e check, was sent the WRONG trans. & was refused a refund! Toms River New Jersey Author: Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Transmission Specialist Toms River, New Jersey

Jul 25 2016
dish network 9601 s meridian Blvd Englewood co 80112 not credited for 6 referrals Internet
Author: maggie, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: dish network Internet

Jul 25 2016
Westport Big and Tall Westport Big & Tallcustomercare@westportbigandtall.com(877) 937-8767 Lynn Aldis VICTORIA GIANERA, E COMMERCE CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST4300 EMPEROR BLVD., SUITE 100 DURHAM, NC 27703O 919-695-4477 F 919-465-0255VGIANERA@PETERMILLAR.COM Imitation Shearling Jacket leather not sheepskin West Port Connecticut Author: New haven , Connecticut Bait-and-Switch: Westport Big and Tall West Port, Connecticut

Jul 25 2016
R&E properties Deborah Hodge we have black mold problems, they tried to fix our door and mess it up even worse, they refused to fix that. there is also been mold in the vents and all into the house. columbia Tennessee Author: columbia , Tennessee Landlords: R&E properties columbia p, Tennessee

Jul 25 2016
Dr Jay Calvert, MD Verified REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dr Jay Calvert, Roxbury Clinic and Surgery Center, work to treat each patient equally, aim to please all patients. Safety is number one concern in taking care of patients with satisfactory results.. Beverly Hills, CA, Newport Beach, CA *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified .. as a safe business service. Dr. Jay Calvert, MD pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Dr Jay Calvert, MD. Not impressed with how they treat their patients Author: Beverly Hills, California Doctors: Dr. Jay Calvert, MD Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr Jay Calvert, Roxbury Clinic and Surgery Center, work to treat each patient equally, aim to please all patients. Safety is number one concern in taking care of patients with satisfactory results. Beverly Hills, California

Jul 25 2016
Dr. Sherri Worth TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Center for Reconstructive Dentistry commitment to total customer satisfaction. Dr. Sherri Worth past and current approach to Dentistry is focused on providing the highest quality Reconstructive Dentistry services to their clients, Newport Beach, California*UPDATE: Dr. Sherri Worth, Center for Reconstructive Dentistry pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Dr. Sherri Worth, Center for Reconstructive Dentistry recognized by Ripoff Report Verified Newport Beach California
Dr. Worth's veneers are the best Author: long beach, California Miscellaneous Companies: Dr. Sherri Worth DDS Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr. Sherri Worth DDS and Center for Reconstructive Dentistry commitment to total customer satisfaction. Dr. Sherri Worth past and current approach to Dentistry is focused on providing the highest quality Reconstructive Dentistry services to their clients. Newport Beach, California

Jul 25 2016
E-CIGS BRAND PRO VAPOR Ongoing charge for a product (UPS sent) E-Cig package ST LOUIS Missouri Author: Belton, South Carolina Questionable Activities: E-CIGS BRAND PRO VAPOR ST LOUIS, Missouri

Jul 25 2016
Zoe Ministries E. Bernard Jordan Liars, Extortionists, trying to extort money from people New York Internet Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Cult Organizations: Zoe Ministries Internet

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 23 2016
Luxe Skin Age Rewind Introductory offer will cost you $100's Nationwide Author: Glendale, Arizona Beauty Products: Luxe Skin Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Allurez Jewelers I ordered an item on 28 June. Same day I received an e-mail saying the payment couldn't be processed and I would need to do the payment through Amazon or another channel if I wished to go ahead. I didn't do the payment via any other channel. New York Internet Author: Johannesburg, Consumer Services: Allurez Jewelers Internet