Your Search | s&j's discount tools

Aug 25 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | She is a con artist West Hills CA Author: West Hills, California Financial Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) California

Aug 25 2016
Pureline garcinia camogia and forskolin I order purline product under the impression that it was free for 30 days and you had to pay the shipping which was approximately 4.95 per bottle. But after about 10 days of receiving and taking the product, they charged me 79.00 dollars for the bottle s that already had that was for free paying only 4.95 for shipping and handling per bottle. TAMPA Florida
Author: Melbourne, Florida Weightloss Programs: Pureline Garcinia Camogia and Forskolin TAMPA, Florida

Aug 24 2016
Discount Cab Worker exploitation at its worst Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Taxi & Limousine Services: Discount Cab Tucson, Arizona

Aug 24 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  FAKE, FRAUDULENT, PHONY ADDRESSES - REALLY A POOR MAN IN PAUL SMITH EBAY FINDS NEW YORK CITY New York 3 years without resolution on 6 reports in my & my firms name Author: California Advertising / Deceptive: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) NEW YORK CITY, New York

Aug 23 2016
Monocams.com A Disrespectful s***show! Internet Author: Alabama Modeling & Talent Agencies: Monocams.com Internet

Aug 23 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  LIVES WITH 3 OTHER MEN IN A CRAPPY LITTLE APARTMENT IN LONDON. FIFTH AVENUE MY a*s. NEW YORK New York 3 years without resolution on 6 reports in my & my firms name Author: California Advertising / Deceptive: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) NEW YORK, New York

Aug 23 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  CRAPPY, BORING, CHEAP, EURO TRASH LOOKING SEOUL SEOUL KOREA 3 years without resolution on 6 reports in my & my firms name Author: Kansas Advertising Agencies: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) SEOUL, Select State/Province

Aug 23 2016
Our Campus Market Student Advantage Card LATE, Missed textbook discount, Welcome pkg not even shipped yet Nationwide Author: Golden, Colorado Colleges and Universities: On Campus Market Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Russo Power Equipment: Beware Scam, ripped off, won't refund money, inept Naperville Illinois Author: Lisle, Illinois Hardware & Tools: Russo Power Equipment Naperville, Illinois

Aug 22 2016
Atlant van lines 2600 s. Ocean dr., Hollywood, florida. Florida Author: No thanks. , Utah Attorneys General: Atlant van lines

Aug 22 2016
circle gmc Highland, Indiana The Manager We purchased a 2016 GMC terrain from these untrustworthy people who told us we could not get a discount on this vehicle Highland Indiana Their Decision Author: Joliet , Illinois Auto Advertising Services: circle gmc Highland, Indiana Highland , Indiana

Aug 22 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  CRAPPY, IRRELEVANT, BORING DESIGNER - GREAT IF YOU WANT THE EURO TRASH LOOK MILANO Internet 3 years without resolution on 6 reports in my & my firms name Author: Idaho Advertising Agencies: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Internet

Aug 22 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  CRAPPY DESIGNER, IRRELEVANT, BORING DESIGNS New York New York 3 years without resolution on 6 reports in my & my firms name Author: Dist of Columbia Advertising Agencies: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) New York, New York

Aug 21 2016
valere Valere.com pd for free trail.within short time they sent me other one plus took $98.61 out of card without permisson.bix arrived no paperwork no # to call???im confused first time for me feel so s tupid. ?? valere.com Author: bertram, Texas Adult Care Facilities: valere Internet

Aug 21 2016
Nouvalift instant wrinkle cream. 844-720-9074 This company refuses to take a cancelation order. Henry does nothing but argue when a cancellation for future orders was requested. Even tho this cream gave me a rash which had to be treated by a Dermatologist, Henry tried to give me a discount on the cream! I hope it was cancelled, I have a cancellation number Henry gave me and I have contacted my credit card company to refuse any more charges. Internet Author: Sunnyvale, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Nouvalift instant wrinkle cream. 844-720-9074 Internet

Aug 20 2016
A&S Auto Sales Unreliable, Junk Cars Sold Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Auto Dealers: A&S Auto Sales Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 20 2016
Sener Turak (Used-Tyres-Export,com) Germany Turak Tyres (Sener Turak) specializes in selling used tyres, they offer quality but delivery s* Bergisch Gladbach Internet
Author: Trowbridge, Alabama Auto Tire shops: Sener Turak (Used-Tyres-Export,com) Internet

Aug 20 2016
STS Tire & Auto Mavis Discount Tire Charged me for a battery I didn't need and then never put it in! Death Wobble nearly caused me to crash after my van was repaired by STS! Still not fixed after 2 months!! Bergenfield New Jersey Author: New Milford, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: STS Tire & Auto Bergenfield, New Jersey

Aug 19 2016
Hydrolux LLc Celuvia.com After ordering free samples of the two products (S&H charges of $4,95 and $5.95) I was charged $93 and $95 on my credit card. Internet Author: Ligonier, Pennsylvania Lawyers: Hydrolux LLc Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City,SD called for repair for my cooktop 2. Local service rep came located problem and ordered parts only to find out no longer available 3.called federal back and was offered the following deal a. A check to cover part of a new cooktop b. Access to the whirlpool discount site to order new cooktop c. Assurance that local service company would come an hook it up. I asked twice and my husband asked once about the hook up. The whirlpool site had ver few selections and even fewer ones that met the size we needed. I ordered a new one and called Federal to set up a time for the hook up. Much to my astonishment the rep said No hook up was included in deal!!Rapid City, South Dakota,  Virginia Author: Henrico, Virginia Warranty Companies: Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City

Aug 17 2016
Mavis Discount Tire (Barnegat,NJ) Rip-Off!!!! Barnegat New Jersey Author: Mount Pocono , Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Mavis Discount Tire (Barnegat,NJ) Barnegat, New Jersey

Aug 15 2016
U. S. Beef Too much inventory and they wanted me to make a deal Minneapolis Minnesota
U.S. Beef wants to make things right Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Personal Services: US Beef Minneapolis, Minnesota

Aug 13 2016
VW Credit Leasing LTD VOLKSWAGEN I am sick and turn my car in early ending my lease. They asked me to pay a prepayment penalty of $12,802.47. After calling numerous times they offered me a discount to a payoff of $8900!!! I told them I had to turn the car in because my hands and feet were numb for months and months. I was willing to send medical records. No one cared. I am not working with Zero income. What a ripOFF. I was also NEVER told i had a prepayment penalty when I signed the contract with the dealership. so so so illegal!!! libertyville illinois Nationwide Read Your Paperwork Author: castro valley, California Auto Dealers: VW Credit Leasing LTD Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
QUIRK FORD, MATT MORNINGSTAR, TOM SCHROEDER BAIT SWITCH S T A Y A W A Y !! QUINCY Massachusetts Why Did You Buy It??? Author: Greenlawn, New York Auto Dealers: QUIRK FORD QUINCY, Massachusetts

Aug 12 2016
Conn,s Home Plus Defective refrigerator and would not honor 10% off for which was advertised Beaumont Texas Author: Beaumont, Texas Appliances: Conn,s Home Plus Beaumont, Texas