Your Search | s&k appliance

May 04 2016
ICCS Inc Reggie Arevalo S&L Services Stole Valuable Proprietory Information Pasig City Internet
Author: Makati City, Alabama Telemarketing Companies: ICCS Inc Internet

May 04 2016
Samsung appliances We purchased a Samsung appliance package from Lowes 2+ years ago. The dishwasher failed just over 2 years ago. We had it repaired and it failed again 2 weeks later.  Nationwide Author: BOUNTIFUL, Utah Appliances: Samsung appliances Nationwide

May 02 2016
AMR Appliances Washington DC Appliance Repair Fraudulent Company-do not use Washington, DC 20008 Washington, DC 20008 Author: Waldorf, Maryland Customer: AMR Appliances Washington, DC 20008,

Apr 30 2016
Conn Appliance 12 months no interest? Yea, right!!! Lewisville Texas You Didn't Read The Contract, Did You??? Author: Dallas, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Conn Appliance Lewisville, Texas

Apr 30 2016
encante skin and encante eye products I was supposed to get a free trial size for 5.95 S& H. I sent that but now they havecharged my checking account 89.77 and 98.71. Santa Ana California Author: Brooklyn, Indiana Telemarketers: encante skin and encante eye products Internet

Apr 30 2016
Scott's K9 Steve Scott's K9 Steve Scott police dog Bought certified police dogs k-9 and never paid for the dogs, This fraud is persistant. Kilbourne Ohio Author: Voorthuizen, other Police: Scott's K9 Kilbourne, Ohio

Apr 28 2016
DMI Central Clearinghouse They were supposed to send me a Nippon 35mm camera after I sent them 16.76 dollars for S&H. Never received it. Carrollton Texas
Author: Versailles, Kentucky Cameras & Video: DMI Central Clearinghouse Carrollton, Texas

Apr 28 2016
encante eye wrinkle reduction encate anti aging RBM nuyouth skin charged $99.01 & $98.71 when only agreed to S&H charge of 1.95 and they also charged 4.95 S&H santa ana ca Internet Author: Largo, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: encante eye wrinkle reduction Internet

Apr 28 2016
Black Bull Towing Aaron Huhemhis brother Victorhis lawer S. Lightfoot This towing companey came on propety unauthrized , towed my cay , will not give it back. Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Towing: Black Bull Towing Fort Worth, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Yes We Can Appliance Repair Failed to provide service but took my money anyway. Waldorf Maryland Author: Waldorf, Maryland Appliances: Yes We Can Appliance Repair Waldorf, Maryland

Apr 27 2016
endclothing.com Do not use these fools. I ordered a couple of items with my credit card expecting my items to come this week. Then, I get a message to send them an authorization code, etc. Or send them my Id card with a picture of my credit card. What that sounds like? S endclothing.com are Scammers & A waste of time to use 137 Grainger St, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 5AE Internet Author: New York Clothing Stores: endclothing.com Internet

Apr 27 2016
Quality Appliance Service Bad service, rude follow up West Valley Utah Author: Hideout, Utah Consumer Services: Quality Appliance Service West Valley, Utah

Apr 27 2016
Market N Shop ,marketnshops.com/ First they show they have cheap laptops, computers etc. When you place Order, they will cancel the credit card transaction. Then they request to pay after buying amazon gift card of same amount and send it to them. After that they set your order status to Shipped. (Order number itself shows fake as it is a plane 4-5 digit number). But the product is never shipped to you. They don't respond to any email. No phone number. Many people have been cheated while paying through paypal too. Once more thing I am noticing that the same credit card ,which I used previously are being charged for same amount through Google Adwords, 420 S Orlando Ave, Winter Park, FloridaL Internet Author: edison, New Jersey Computer Stores: Market N Shop Internet

Apr 27 2016
Yes We Can Appliance Repair, Yes We Can Appliance, Yes We Can Appliance NY DOES NOT HONOR THEIR CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS. THEY DAMAGED WASHER/DRYER. DOES NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS EMAILS AND MESSAGES TO THEIR FACEBOOKPAGE PO BOX 1092 MEDFORD, New York/100 UNION BLVD W. ISLIP Internet Author: Sayville, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Yes We Can Appliance Repair Internet

15, Report #1301910

Apr 26 2016
Pinellas Corporation Discriminatory business practices, racist behavior, 1950's mentality, supports HB2 law in NC Raleigh North Carolina Author: North Carolina Realtors: Pinellas Corporation Raleigh, North Carolina

Apr 25 2016
Renew Appliance LLC Renew Appliance should be named Broken Appliances Buy Here and then we will treat you like crap. Tacoma Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Appliances: Renew Appliance LLC Tacoma, Washington

Apr 25 2016
Pioneer UE22 Error VSX-1021-K long beach California Author: yakima, Washington Electronic Manufacturers: Pioneer long beach, California

Apr 25 2016
Phillip K Rowell GATOR CITY ROOFING SCAM SCAM SCAM Jacksonville, Tampa, Yulee Florida Author: Yulee, Florida Home Improvements: Phillip K Rowell GATOR CITY ROOFING Yulee, Florida

Apr 25 2016
Appliance Warehouse of America, Coinmach Service Corporation Appliance Warehouse of America - Is nothing but an extortion racket 303 Sunnyside Blvd. Suite 70 Nationwide, Texas, Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Appliances: Appliance Warehouse of America Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
BOONDOCKS K-9 SEARCH & RESCUE UNIT INC VEGA, LUIS A Search and rescue scam on certification on dog nor capable of sar work Sumterville Florida
The truth is never harassment Author: WEBSTER, Florida Emergency Services: BOONDOCKS K-9 SEARCH & RESCUE UNIT INC Sumterville, Florida

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL (RE- POST THIS ) EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 24 2016
MICHELLE BERK PRIVE PORTER @PRIVEPORTER SELL SCRATCHED, DEFECT HERMES BIRKIN BAGS, DID NOT REFUND. DAMAGE BOX CAME ALONG WITH IT 197 CAMP CREEK RD S SEACREST Florida
Author: Internet Consignment Stores: MICHELLE BERK @PRIVEPORTER Internet

Apr 24 2016
XTREME General Contracting Scott and Son (Sorry....contractor never provided his first or last name on his card...) from XTREME General Contracting Phone Number 570-236-0457 Black Dodge Pickup PA License Plate Number ZHC 7198 Wrote up a contract to patch up my roof and replace 2 s Contractor screwed over the the single woman living alone. Stroudsburg PA Internet Author: Newfoundland, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: XTREME General Contracting Internet

Apr 24 2016
butler rose,&Jameson associates . also RAA with miss Jennifer latorre. This peaple has send me tons of mails,vauchers,sertificates,releases,and many promess of large amount of money . It been like this for a year almost I haven't receive a pen of it . If ure scamming this is not cool . I receive today 49 peace of mail all s I have receive ton of mail from this so call money givers or resechers of the Internet .I been given certificates of won prices for a long time ,I haven't see a single peny yet . all I want is my money back pmb 330,176-25 union tpke free meadows n.y. 11368 Nationwide ?????? Author: bronx , New York Accounting: butler rose,&Jameson associates . also RAA with miss Jennifer latorre. Nationwide

Apr 24 2016
Top Styling Now Promoted as receving watch for completing customer survey for Walmart and pay only S&H -$5.99- Tennessee Author: Searcy, Arkansas $$ REWARDS Offered: Top Styling Now Internet