Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: S & C Enterprises Christine Travel ebay
There may be more reports for "S & C Enterprises Christine Travel ebay"
For more results perform a general search for "S & C Enterprises Christine Travel ebay"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 26 2017
Concierge Vacations Services In Compliance Services TB1MPO box15725 Scottsdale Arizona 85267 Bamboozled in a darkened booth by a hurried salesman spewing lies Wilmington Delaware Author: tucson, Arizona Travel Services: Concierge Vacations Services Wilmington, Delaware

Mar 26 2017
werner enterprises lies on dac reports because they provide faulty equipment omaha Internet
All Three Were CLEARLY PREVENTABLE! Author: Indio, California Employment Services: werner enterprises Internet

Mar 25 2017
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Terry Moving and Storage Inc.’s motto is Thanks for Letting us Be of Service! *UPDATE: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Terry Moving and Storage Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
I told you the truth about this company, how many more people need to suffer from this bad company. Author: Corinth, Texas Storage Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Lake Forest, California

Mar 24 2017
DIRECTTV ,NOW AT&T DIRECTV,  DIRECTV Scams Customer-s, Nationwide Nationwide Author: BARSTOW, California Satellite Companies: DIRECTTV Nationwide

Mar 24 2017
Edreams Stole money Barcelona Spain Nationwide Author: Geraldine , Alabama Air Travel: Edreams Nationwide

Mar 23 2017
1959 About defective spark plug wires the seller out of Pacific Grove California. The seller called me today and he threatened me and cussed me out and I had to call the FBI to look into this matter. I want to advise others and caution then this seller is very violent. I have documentation of the threat and I will forward this to the appropriate authorities and the state of California. Pacific Grove California Pacific Grove C Author: Wellford, South Carolina Auto Advertising Services: Monterey Auto Parts South Carolina

Mar 23 2017
Raul del Rio Cuba Cycling DO NOT TRUST RAUL DEL RIO FROM CUBA CYCLING. HE DEFRAUDED ME IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY. San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Travel Agents: Raul del Rio Cuba Cycling San Diego, California

Mar 23 2017
Currency Capital Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Currency Capital dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Currency Capital takes holistic approach to support a business from ground up.*UPDATE: Currency Capital pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Currency Capital recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: SUPERIOR, Colorado Banks: Currency Capital Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Currency Capital is the fastest-growing equipment financing firm on the West Coast. Currency Capital believes that fast, convenient and accessible financing is essential to a successful economy. Currency Capital focuses on providing small business owners financing from a variety of sources. Currency Capital is the exclusive provider of financing for eBay, Ironplanet, and Proxy bit. Internet

Mar 23 2017
Currency Capital Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Currency Capital dedicated to customer satisfaction. Currency implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Currency Capital pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Currency Capital recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Seligman, Arizona Loans: Currency Capital Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Currency Capital is the fastest-growing equipment financing firm on the West Coast. Currency Capital believes that fast, convenient and accessible financing is essential to a successful economy. Currency Capital focuses on providing small business owners financing from a variety of sources. Currency Capital is the exclusive provider of financing for eBay, Ironplanet, and Proxy bit. Los Angeles, California

Mar 23 2017
Currency Capital Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Currency Capital clients feel safe, confident, & secure. Currency is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Currency Capital recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
False Report with Signed Contract to prove it. Author: Agoura Hills, California Loans: Currency Capital Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Currency Capital is the fastest-growing equipment financing firm on the West Coast. Currency Capital believes that fast, convenient and accessible financing is essential to a successful economy. Currency Capital focuses on providing small business owners financing from a variety of sources. Currency Capital is the exclusive provider of financing for eBay, Ironplanet, and Proxy bit. Los Angeles, California

Mar 23 2017
TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY antiquechina2009 on Ebay Where do I start? Let's see, first I purchase a Android cable box for $25.00 not bad right?. Then I waited for ever for it to arrive. Finally when it does arrive it doesn't even work Turn On When I tried to reach TOMTOP for assistance I am told that all of their items are tested before shipping them out. Sure! Just like the 1000 & 1 other items you sold to hardworking customers that did not work. I was ensured I would get a new item, tic toc it never came. I asked for a refund and they gave me the run around. YES! Finally I get a message that they refunded me my money.. Oh so I thought, because here I sit still checking and guess what? NO REFUND.... SCAM SCAM SCAM.... Their merchandise is TRASH! Stay away from TOMTOP and antiquechina2009 on Ebay....They are one in the same.... China Internet Author: Yonkers , New York Miscellaneous Electronics: TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY Internet

Mar 22 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | stiffed us and made us feel horrible about our wedding chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Wedding Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) chicago, Illinois

Mar 22 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |, I ended up firing this (((REDACTED))) three weeks before our wedding chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Wedding Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) chicago, Illinois

Mar 22 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS  threw our trust in the wind by not appearing, by tripling our wedding bill, and by two-timing us chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Wedding Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) chicago, Illinois

Mar 22 2017
S. George Frederick, Scott George Frederick, Normal Albert White Loan Fee Scammer London, Dubai Internet Author: san jose, California Loans: S. George Frederick Internet

Mar 22 2017
SBD Enterprises, LLC South Beach Diet Discussing food autoship scam Fort Washington Pennsylvania Author: Anacortes, Washington Weightloss Programs: SBD Enterprises, LLC Fort Washington , Pennsylvania

Mar 21 2017
wolflabs.design wolflabs Stole 10's of thousands of dollars Los Angeles California Author: Los Angles, California Computer Software: wolflabs.design Internet

Mar 21 2017
Currency Capital RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Currency Capital | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. Currency Capital is a financial technology company that offers a variety of financial products (Equipment financing, working capital, business line of credit) to qualified business owners. Currency Capital receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Currency Capital made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee in order for customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Currency Capital.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Currency Capital Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Currency Capital is the fastest-growing equipment financing firm on the West Coast. Currency Capital believes that fast, convenient and accessible financing is essential to a successful economy. Currency Capital focuses on providing small business owners financing from a variety of sources. Currency Capital is the exclusive provider of financing for eBay, Ironplanet, and Proxy bit. Los Angeles , California

Mar 21 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | used our personal video wedding footage as an advertisement for both of their businesses without my consent chicago Illinois Author: Chicago , Illinois Wedding Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) chicago, Illinois

Mar 20 2017
Award Notification Commission ANC, International Judging Organization They are privately contacting me. To a substantial opportunity to recieve Award Money of 2,000,000.00 Annunty of 30 annual payments of 66,666.66 or Lump Sum of 1,325,000.00. But I have to remit 12.99 for Premium Offer Purchase Fee for the 2500.00 gift certificate. But, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. I almost sent this in thinking it was Publishers Clearing House. Till I read I had to send in the 12.99. I decided it was a scam. Mine has William S. Barstow Director and a Victoria Mears Accounting. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Better Business Bureau: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Mar 20 2017
BARBER RV OF VENTURA SELLS BLOODY TRAVEL TRAILER VENTURA California Author: Thousand Oaks, California RV Dealers: BARBER RV VENTURA, California

Mar 20 2017
Prestige 1 Auto Prestige Auto Sales Prestige1Auto - Ebay Dealer - Beware Hollywood Florida Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Dealers: Prestige 1 Auto Hollywood, Florida

Mar 20 2017
Paul Shelby Enterprises Paul Shelby LLC Paul Shelby Paul Cooley Engine SCAM Artist CROOK STAY AWAY!!!! Sylvania Georgia
Author: CANTON, Georgia Auto Parts: Paul Shelby Enterprises Sylvania, Georgia

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet

Mar 18 2017
Andriy Semaniv Scam artist. Stole many phones through ebay repair account. New York New York Author: Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Andriy Semaniv New York, New York